Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari (68223 Views)

Mujahidat Daba Dokubo-Asari Calls Out OBJ, Gen. Danjuma In New Post / T.Y. Danjuma Wants Dokubo-Asari, Tompolo, Others Arrested / Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by Nobody: 9:37am On Jul 28, 2014
vedaxcool:

To plunge nigeria into crisis so that nd can secede

Our efficient security personnel should immediately effect his arrest.
I won't agree less with the bolded... You are kinda right there.. About arresting the loudmouthed lunatic, I don't think that will come to pass anytime soon because dokubo has his own "oga at the top" in aso villa who gives him orders.

Is so unfortunate that we(nigerians) have a _dickhead as a leader of this country

2 Likes

Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by Nobody: 9:37am On Jul 28, 2014
vedaxcool:

To plunge nigeria into crisis so that nd can secede.

Our efficient security personnel should immediately effect his arrest.

What are you waiting for? Why not come with your mujahedins to effect his arrest?it will be easier for vladimur putin to be arrested than Asari dokubo

2 Likes

Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by vedaxcool(m): 9:38am On Jul 28, 2014
ilugunboy:

I keep asking the same question....

Who are those that will benefit from the death of Buhari...?

To me...the ultimate beneficiaries are those that desire to split Nigeria...

All secessionist must be arrested and thrown in jail.

1 Like

Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by Ngokafor(f): 9:39am On Jul 28, 2014
..@mods please humour the APC clowns by putting this junk on front page..

..at least more people will see what a joke APC is..

6 Likes

Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by EMMASON125: 9:40am On Jul 28, 2014
berem: seems you patronize ashawos a lot! Be careful because Ebola Virus is in town. Onye ara!
grin grin
Seems u don't want me 2 patronize you and your mother again?
Oloribruku

5 Likes

Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by vedaxcool(m): 9:43am On Jul 28, 2014
kastonkastrol: I won't agree less with the bolded... You are kinda right there.. About arresting the loudmouthed lunatic, I don't think that will come to pass anytime soon because dokubo has his own "oga at the top" in aso villa who gives him orders.

Is so unfortunate that we(nigerians) have a _dickhead as a leader of this country

Yes nigerians elected the first secessionist leaning president , hence loud mouth dokubu feels untouchable, but if we mount pressure on gej he will be arrested and execueted.
Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by Plus10(m): 9:45am On Jul 28, 2014
Chei! Apc what a party!

3 Likes

Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by vedaxcool(m): 9:47am On Jul 28, 2014
chukwudi44:

What are you waiting for? Why not come with your mujahedins to effect his arrest?it will be easier for vladimur putin to be arrested than Asari dokubo
Waiting for drunkard gej to carryout his responsibility we entrusted him with.

2 Likes

Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by vedaxcool(m): 9:48am On Jul 28, 2014
Ngokafor:

..@mods please humour the APC clowns by putting this junk on front page..

..at least more people will see what a joke APC is..

Ngwagwe pdp had given matching orders pls oblige
Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by EMMASON125: 9:50am On Jul 28, 2014
berem: ok sir! cool
With all pressure go ahead and report me. U useless daughter of a LovePeddler. Its on record here how u have been bribing mods with your flat and watery ***** to ban your passived enemy
Oloshi

2 Likes

Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by Lanceslot(m): 9:53am On Jul 28, 2014
Trash! MOD should throw this rubbish into the dustbin asap.
Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by Nobody: 9:57am On Jul 28, 2014
vedaxcool:

Yes nigerians elected the first secessionist leaning president , hence loud mouth dokubu feels untouchable, but if we mount pressure on gej he will be arrested and execueted.
well I don't even give two phucks about a lunatic like dokubo(he is inconsequencial). He is just a pawn in the politics chess being played in Nigeria.. My major concern is the dumb president who is trying to plague the nation into civil war and his evil party(pdp) who are so corrupt to the core

2 Likes

Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by Nobody: 9:57am On Jul 28, 2014
berem: shattap my friend! Save your useless sermon for those who are interested. When that fool Idumuode opened a silly thread and the thread graced front page,you didn't talk. Now,you're talking nonsense and because Obiagelli said the truth.
First to do no dey pain I swear!! grin grin

I really do pity your husband cos he is suffering silently for lack of attention.

E-war has consumed all your time for him.

1 Like

Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by omenka(m): 10:01am On Jul 28, 2014
berem: shattap my friend! Save your useless sermon for those who are interested. When that fool Idumuode opened a silly thread and the thread graced front page, you didn't talk. Now,you're talking nonsense and because Obiagelli said the truth.
First to do no dey pain I swear!! grin grin
They always take the first shot, then when it boomerangs, they try to play the victim.

Even the target of the blast himself, the General, never made any statement about the incident that bore even the slightest political undertone, only for the propaganda mills of the Killer Party to go on full throttle, churning out one tasteless lie after another, with their fat Dog from the south south leading the charge!!

They aint seen nothing yet. At some point, it gotta be an eye for an eye. Perhaps the world would be a better place if everyone goes blind!!

4 Likes

Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by gajike: 10:03am On Jul 28, 2014
And that is why jonathan provided bullet prooff suv that save buari. .
Clerverly: It has been the desires of Asari Dokubo and jonathan to kill Buhari!
Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by vedaxcool(m): 10:07am On Jul 28, 2014
kastonkastrol: well I don't even give two phucks about a lunatic like dokubo(he is inconsequencial). He is just a pawn in the politics chess being played in Nigeria.. My major concern is the dumb president who is trying to plague the nation into civil war and his evil party(pdp) who are so corrupt to the core

Sometimes cutting the apendages would lead to the eventual decimation of the body.
Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by Nobody: 10:09am On Jul 28, 2014
EMMASON125:
With all pressure go ahead and report me. U useless daughter of a LovePeddler. Its on record here how u have been bribing mods with your flat and watery ***** to ban your passived enemy
Oloshi

2 Likes

Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by zicoraads: 10:10am On Jul 28, 2014
omenka: They always take the first shot, then when it boomerangs, they try to play the victim.

Even the target of the blast himself, the General, never made any statement about the incident that bore even the slightest political undertone, only for the propaganda mills of the Killer Party to go on full throttle, churning out one tasteless lie after another, with their fat Dog from the south south leading the charge!!

They aint seen nothing yet. At some point, it gotta be an eye for an eye. Perhaps the world would be a better place if everyone goes blind!!
And to think u have that siggy and then posted a comment like this..
Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by ibietela2(m): 10:24am On Jul 28, 2014
berem: that's their trademark. Typical of PDP e-rats always attacking the messenger instead of the message. Ignore them please.

Front page Back page biko!

Seems you don't have anything doing off the internet........

1 Like

Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by suwailad(f): 10:25am On Jul 28, 2014
Its common knowledge osun defender is crap. Since the time they published that Story of the Pope saying atheist and pagans will make heaven not knowing that it was fake and satire from the original source,and they never even added a rejoinder on the article to the satire news source,then i knew these guys are junks.

3 Likes

Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by ibietela2(m): 10:25am On Jul 28, 2014
berem: exactly what your mother is. cheesy

STFU biatch
Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by tomakint: 10:31am On Jul 28, 2014
pendusky: No the Topic should go thus

"Buhari Paid Osundefenders newspaper to blackmail
Dokubo-asari"

and
"Osundefender Paid Obiagelli To blackmail Dokubo-asari on Nairaland" and other Naija social networks.
Rubbish.
Now here comes a man that thinks deeply, well said bro wink

4 Likes

Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by Nobody: 10:35am On Jul 28, 2014
berem: that's their trademark. Typical of PDP e-rats always attacking the messenger instead of the message. Ignore them please.

Front page biko!
you dey mind them.
Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by Nobody: 10:37am On Jul 28, 2014
Dominiquez: A child that has never seen war do pray for war.

Berem,Obiagelli,Omenka and Royalroy. If this war start i pity you guys cos am so sure Tinubu will escape immediately with his family with out even knowing that you guys do exist.

It does not pay to fight for a man who his household has never come out in public to defend.

Our politicians does not have anything to loose cos their kids are not here.

Good luck the supporter of APC militia.
where is the call for war?
Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by cococandy(f): 10:43am On Jul 28, 2014
I tried so hard but couldn't make any sense out of the write up in the OP.

It seems like the writer was more concerned about the 'clearly homosexual cross-dressing' issue.

Pls if you understood explain to me abeg.
Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by Descartes: 10:48am On Jul 28, 2014
Osundefender propagating lies since 1860 cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by Wily2wily: 10:49am On Jul 28, 2014
ilugunboy:

I keep asking the same question....

Who are those that will benefit from the death of Buhari...?

To me...the ultimate beneficiaries are those that desire to split Nigeria...
Olukuboy, is Oduduwa Republic not a good thing?
Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by Descartes: 10:51am On Jul 28, 2014
[quote author=berem][/quote]Nne I ga-egbu mmadu o o @bolded "PASSIVE ENEMIES" grin grin grin
Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by Nobody: 10:58am On Jul 28, 2014
Descartes: Nne I ga-egbu mmadu o o @bolded "PASSIVE ENEMIES" grin grin grin
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

List Of Former Governors Jailed For Corruption / Reason Why Ibori Loot Never Returned To Delta State( Photo) / Amaechi Caught Sleeping In Calabar As Buhari Was Commissioning Projects (Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.