Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,668 members, 7,809,520 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:49 AM

Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari (68196 Views)

Mujahidat Daba Dokubo-Asari Calls Out OBJ, Gen. Danjuma In New Post / T.Y. Danjuma Wants Dokubo-Asari, Tompolo, Others Arrested / Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by prophetone(m): 5:38pm On Jul 28, 2014
I have a lingering feeling that the true sponsors of terror will be exposed before the 2015 elections. The failed assasination attempt on the Incorruptible General seems to be the matchstick that will ignite the fire of revelations.
Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jul 28, 2014
Obiagelli:
from my conversation with one of them, i sense only one of them get a report at a given time.
no wonder! At least you can guess who is responsible for the delay in response to reports. Hmmm
Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 28, 2014
berem: no wonder! At least you can guess who is responsible for the delay in response to reports. Hmmm
lol, no doubt about that, i hardly see his comments these days, i bet he uses an alternate moniker.
Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by surveyProf(m): 6:05pm On Jul 28, 2014
Is that so......... grin grin
Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by DahtDopeBoi(m): 2:54pm On Jul 29, 2014
My Country don turn Season film. I wonder who writes the scripts

1 Like

Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by igbsam(m): 2:57pm On Jul 29, 2014
DEMOCRACY IS A CURSE UPON THIS COUNTRY

WE ARE CLEARLY NOT READY FOR IT.
Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by flexing11(m): 2:59pm On Jul 29, 2014
is this real about asari dokubo watch your write up
Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by okeyokeyjah(m): 3:00pm On Jul 29, 2014
Next page please!
Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jul 29, 2014
[size=13pt]People are blinded by their need to speak against the opposition, where have Nigerians thrown the ability to weigh issues and be rational before judging. Someone was almost killed, the cross dresser confessed it was a man who could be responsible and all you can say is propaganda? I swear Nigerians are their worst enemy. Nigerians deserve all they are today, every single bit of corruption, injustice. Tired of the breed of irrational and tribalistic individuals on this forum (most of who are kids anyway).[/size]

1 Like

Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by Dee60: 3:00pm On Jul 29, 2014
WHATEVER, THE FG MUST INVESTIGATE THAT ATTEMPT ON BUHARI AND GET TO HE ROOT OF IT. OTHERWISE IT WILL LOOK LIKE FG HAS SOMETHING TO HIDE IN THIS WHOLE GAME GOING ON!

IT IS TOO BIG AN ATTEMPT TO LEAVE TO PEOPLE TO SAY WHATEVER THEY LIKE!
Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by logica(m): 3:00pm On Jul 29, 2014
LMAO
Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by whyque(m): 3:00pm On Jul 29, 2014
kant w8 4 Asari's reply
na anoda season film wan start b dat o
Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by Judolisco(m): 3:01pm On Jul 29, 2014
Suddenly dey start to talk...i smel lies
Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jul 29, 2014
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaahahahahhahahahahahaahahahaahahahhahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.....This people no go kill pesin o...if that's the case...then Buhari has got questions to answer...Try another trick!..A-pee-shi.t! Pee-d-poo! All of una na dsame!
Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by KingGeorge1: 3:04pm On Jul 29, 2014
APC propaganda worst than Ebola virus, wonder where this unimaginable kind of politic will take the country to?
Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by Neldrizzy(m): 3:07pm On Jul 29, 2014
i jus wan to make money and get out of this God forsaken country...

There is a big war coming, sooner or later.. This is how world war 2 started..

i pity for we the ordinary Nigerians, cus we are the one to suffer it.. #oh myy beautiful 9ja# so so sad!!!!
Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by KingGeorge1: 3:07pm On Jul 29, 2014
prophetone: I have a lingering feeling that the true sponsors of terror will be exposed before the 2015 elections. The failed assasination attempt on the Incorruptible General seems to be the matchstick that will ignite the fire of revelations.

Incorruptible Buhari amidst the most corrupt rogues like Tinubu,Okorocha and co, so ridiculous
Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by myspnigeria: 3:12pm On Jul 29, 2014
the more u look, the less u see
Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by busterr(m): 3:12pm On Jul 29, 2014
berem: No wonder the obesed and pot belly cretin has been carrying the assasination attempt of Buhari's matter on his head and yarning dust.

if you believe this story you are fking gullible.

In the other news, they said the man in a woman's outfit is a well known mentally deranged man in that area.
Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by tommykiwi(m): 3:15pm On Jul 29, 2014
Home video...abeg part wetin be dis?
Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by JigsawKillah(m): 3:15pm On Jul 29, 2014
I trust Nigerian policemen! Them fit beat woman till she shout 'i be man oo! i be man oo'

SAW
Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by Johnnoo(m): 3:16pm On Jul 29, 2014
Just cut this Crap...
Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by nonjebose(m): 3:16pm On Jul 29, 2014
It does not make sense.
Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 29, 2014
berem: Obinoscopy,please this is a front page material since it has a credible source. Stop popping in and popping out of the thread and get this thread to front page immediately. Nigerians must be told the truth.

tongue grin
....and it makes front page at last!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by busterr(m): 3:18pm On Jul 29, 2014
kwis: [size=13pt]People are blinded by their need to speak against the opposition, where have Nigerians thrown the ability to weigh issues and be rational before judging. Someone was almost killed, the cross dresser confessed it was a man who could be responsible and all you can say is propaganda? I swear Nigerians are their worst enemy. Nigerians deserve all they are today, every single bit of corruption, injustice. Tired of the breed of irrational and tribalistic individuals on this forum (most of who are kids anyway).[/size]

oboy shut the fvck up oldie!! We know the truth when we see them. You can't come out to rubbish anybody in the media and we buy that easily you know why?? Unlike you bigots most nigerians are intelligent. And mark my word, this story is hoax, if you're not okay with that go smash your phone.

And one more thing

shut the fvck up
Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by PointB: 3:20pm On Jul 29, 2014
Interesting to see this badly written piece of junk journalism made it to the front page! Shame!
Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by legendsilver(m): 3:21pm On Jul 29, 2014
Asari dokunbo has been named as the finance icon of Buhari's suicide attack, am waiting to hear Him mentioning his oga GEJ along cause I know he is aware of the plan.
The interesting part of the story will be Mama peace coming out with another spicy oyibo english again.
Falls back to bed with my a smile
Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by Awoofawo(m): 3:22pm On Jul 29, 2014
berem: .

he probably didn't realise his mistake ( gbagaun).... chisos that bro try o! cool
Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jul 29, 2014
dagentility: Lies from the pit of hell
u kn its no longer a myth dat humans dnt belive the truth,even if its staring @ der faces
Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by Youngzedd(m): 3:26pm On Jul 29, 2014
Will anything good come out from Osundefender

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Soyinka Is An Embarrassment To His Admirers – Patience Jonathan / Photos Of Governor Ambode And Theresa May In Lagos / Senator James Manager Kneeling For Ibori (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.