Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Pictures Of Ndigbo Muslims After Eid Prayer In Abia - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Ndigbo Muslims After Eid Prayer In Abia (11706 Views)

We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze / Buhari Observing Eid Prayer In Daura (Photos) / Buhari Escapes Delighted Mob After Eid Prayers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Ndigbo Muslims After Eid Prayer In Abia by aumeehn: 1:59pm On Jul 28, 2014
u said jesus is GOD!! Buh he POO and PEE....he cant survive WITHOUT food and WATER.....his mom u said she is the MOTHER of GOD buh and GOD is his FATHER (i dont know d actual GOD u guys re refering to...) and the SPIRIT i dnt know whc spirit u re refering to....THREE GODS chai!! Remeber christians yr God POO an PEE he sleep and and eat....!!! Funny REligion!!

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ndigbo Muslims After Eid Prayer In Abia by Tyche(m): 2:00pm On Jul 28, 2014
aumeehn: u said jesus is GOD!! Buh he POO and PEE....he cant survive WITHOUT food and WATER.....his mom u said she is the MOTHER of GOD buh and GOD is his FATHER (i dont know d actual GOD u guys re refering to...) and the SPIRIT i dnt know whc spirit u re refering to....THREE GODS chai!! Remeber christians yr God POO an PEE he sleep and and eat....!!! Funny REligion!!

when will you get sense?

9 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ndigbo Muslims After Eid Prayer In Abia by ikweremilitant: 2:04pm On Jul 28, 2014
NafeesaAA: The Numbers Of igbo Reverting To Islam Has been on a steady Increase.
potential dead men.just waiting for the right time.in the voice of isis"24 hours to leave the s.s or s.e and migrate to west or mars if they chose,or accept christ or amadioha or egbesu.am ok with that!

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ndigbo Muslims After Eid Prayer In Abia by Gabrielsylar(m): 2:18pm On Jul 28, 2014
aumeehn: u said jesus is GOD!! Buh he POO and PEE....he cant survive WITHOUT food and WATER.....his mom u said she is the MOTHER of GOD buh and GOD is his FATHER (i dont know d actual GOD u guys re refering to...) and the SPIRIT i dnt know whc spirit u re refering to....THREE GODS chai!! Remeber christians yr God POO an PEE he sleep and and eat....!!! Funny REligion!!
mr anywhere belle face...u urself cannot stand the stench that oozed from your mosque to think tht is GOD temple....gush

in kano u guys pour paraga into kettle and drink

God chhosse israel

u can blow ur self a million times

isaac is the primsed child n JESUS is from the root of david....even mallam muhb pubh saw said hes not sure of his destination tongue

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ndigbo Muslims After Eid Prayer In Abia by anago9010(m): 2:33pm On Jul 28, 2014
Tyche:

I think it's around Achara Layout

that what's me I tell taxi guys when ever I'm going there.
Re: Pictures Of Ndigbo Muslims After Eid Prayer In Abia by TellBlazer(m): 2:35pm On Jul 28, 2014
NafeesaAA: The Numbers Of igbo Reverting To Islam Has been on a steady Increase.
With this bombing all over the country,I can't imagine myself converting to Islam I rather join illuminati cos there are more human.

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ndigbo Muslims After Eid Prayer In Abia by 9jii(m): 2:36pm On Jul 28, 2014
oilykid: they are your fellow northern muslims who have adopted the Igbo's way of life as a result their long stay in Igbo land

Big fat lie
Re: Pictures Of Ndigbo Muslims After Eid Prayer In Abia by aumeehn: 2:56pm On Jul 28, 2014
Gabrielsylar: mr anywhere belle face...u urself cannot stand the stench that oozed from your mosque to think tht is GOD temple....gush

God chhosse israel

isaac is the primsed child n JESUS is from the root of david....even mallam muhb pubh saw said hes not sure of his destination tongue
brainwashd mofo!.....d diffrnc btw a church and a night club is smll.....u guys (xtians) re not straight foward in aswering question dats d problem wiv u....Quran came into existance thousands ov years back yet even a dot is not modified.....buh bcus u guys re deaf and dumb ur so calld pastors whc families came into existance 70 years back keep modifying yr so called holybook!! Yr pastors brainwashd you..am giving u a simple test here just ask yr pastor y is it dat dey dont use d torah! D original book ov jesus buh keep on modifying it...!! And please i need a verse in the bible that jesus command you (xtians) to worship him..!!u guys re juz delusional

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ndigbo Muslims After Eid Prayer In Abia by TellBlazer(m): 2:58pm On Jul 28, 2014
NafeesaAA:

Your analysis is wrong, I know one Igboman that heard about and accepted Islam in Dubai, UK and they are true Muslims A very high ranking executive in my uncle company from Delta state, for example, is a Muslim and he finished from the University of Liverpool. He converted to Islam(and converted his mother too). I think he learnt about Islam and accepted in UK.
What is good in Islam for all this noise? Any country in the world were there are 65 percent of muslims are in serious war eg Iran,Iraq,Afganistan,Syria,Libya, etc Islam is a curse.I rather worship the devil then convert to Islam.Information reaching me right now is that there is another Bomb blast in kano making it the 3time in 2days

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Ndigbo Muslims After Eid Prayer In Abia by Lanceslot(m): 3:52pm On Jul 28, 2014
Anyi ga eji ha chuoro amadioha aja after the war has been won.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ndigbo Muslims After Eid Prayer In Abia by Lanceslot(m): 4:06pm On Jul 28, 2014
NafeesaAA:

There are wonderful people from Iboland; intelligent, beautiful, well educated; who
are muslims after Allah showed His mercy upon them, you do not speak for the
entire Igbo people, because you appear very uninformed even about Ibos.
Op there is some things in life that is practically unacceptable, muslims in SE is unacceptable so we will do the needful when the time comes.

8 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ndigbo Muslims After Eid Prayer In Abia by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jul 28, 2014
Bloody liar, except for two or three guys there , the others are not Igbos...stop talking trash, after all ppl from Kogi look like igbos and also bear Igbo names...Nama

7 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ndigbo Muslims After Eid Prayer In Abia by rigarmortis: 4:46pm On Jul 28, 2014
NafeesaAA:

Northerners don't change their way of dressing no matter how long they stay in one place.
Re: Pictures Of Ndigbo Muslims After Eid Prayer In Abia by rigarmortis: 4:48pm On Jul 28, 2014
NafeesaAA:

Northerners don't change their way of dressing no matter how long they stay in one place.

Fat lie from deep inside uncle moe's a55.

There are muslims in umuahia from the north who dont even know whr they come frm again, some speak better igbo than igbos that grew in the north.

During one crisis when they decided to attack their area, there was this particular guy who pleaded with the mobb in igbo, he was dressed and spoke perfect igbo, he was from the north but all his friends are igbos, his friends couldnt beat him and by extention, they couldnt beat the others, thats how everybody just went back home.

You can find such in onitsha, aba, PH, okigwe especially....some parts of ebonyi too.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ndigbo Muslims After Eid Prayer In Abia by adamskutty(m): 6:41pm On Jul 28, 2014
NafeesaAA:

So even these ones are during Hausa Fulani military rule

EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam.
Former Nigerian footballer and Mohammedan SC coach Emeka Ezeugo announced
that he has embraced Islam after being inspired by the life of Prophet Mohammad
(peace be upon him).
https://www.nairaland.com/1581230/ex-nigerian-footballer-emeka-ezeugo-convert

Imo Traditional Ruler Converts To Islam
Vice Chairman of the Council of Village Heads in Imo State, Chief Sylvester O.
Dimunah, has said he accepted Islam due to the truthful nature of the religion and
the steadfastness of Muslims.
https://www.nairaland.com/1159945/imo-traditional-ruler-converts-islam

Interview With Aisha Uzoechina (pastor's Daughter Who Converted To Islam)
The conversion to Islam of 25-year-old Charity Uzoechina, daughter of Pastor
Raymond Uzoechina of Redeem Christian Church of God, Kwankwashe, Suleja,
continues to generate controversy.
https://www.nairaland.com/1374204/interview-aisha-uzoechina-pastors-daughter
grin. grin

cutiepie can u follow back? grin
Re: Pictures Of Ndigbo Muslims After Eid Prayer In Abia by cheruv: 6:52pm On Jul 28, 2014
NafeesaAA: Alhaji Onyeagocha and Alhaji Ude in Enugu are true Igbo Muslims. There are igbo muslims like there are yoruba muslims, chines muslims, arab muslims, Scottish muslims, french muslims et al. We should be matured in reasoning and arguing. Islam transcends tribes and races and islam is not exclusive to any tribe. Christianity as well is not exclusive to any tribe, the main reason why the igbos anre predominantly christian is due to the missionary works of the 19th and 20th century. There were no active islamic propagation in the igbo land during this era and that is the obvious. 90% of people take the religion of their parents in Nigeria and that is a fact.
stop talking nonsense!!!
Islam as a religion isn't one that accepts all comers.from what I've seen,Islam as a barbaric religion only finds appeal among barbarians..and you should know very well that the Igbo pacifist worldview can't survive in Islam that's why there's scarcity of Igbo converts.
I can categorically tell you that Judaism has more converts than Islam in igboland..and take this to heart, once the oil of those gulf monarchies dry up,Islam would die faster than those grasses that wither up with the advent of winter smiley

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ndigbo Muslims After Eid Prayer In Abia by anago9010(m): 6:55pm On Jul 28, 2014
cheruv:
stop talking nonsense!!!
Islam as a religion isn't one that accepts all comers.from what I've seen,Islam as a barbaric religion only finds appeal among barbarians..and you should know very well that the Igbo pacifist worldview can't survive in Islam that's why there's scarcity of Igbo converts.
I can categorically tell you that Judaism has more converts than Islam in igboland..and take this to heart, once the oil of those gulf monarchies dry up,Islam would die faster than those grasses that wither up with the advent of winter smiley

opinion of demented @rsehole, go tell your balderdash to millions trooping into the faith in the western world, while churches go desolate. some much from a living product of the Nigerian failed education system.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ndigbo Muslims After Eid Prayer In Abia by cheruv: 7:20pm On Jul 28, 2014
anago9010:

opinion of demented @rsehole, go tell your balderdash to millions trooping o the faith in the western world, while churches go desolate. some much from a living product of the Nigerian failed education system.
people can see that between us you're the better arssehole cheesy cheesy ...pls can you tell me when igboland turned into the western world
its evident you were a truant during your time in school so I advice you to go and collect your school fees change grin grin
for me,100 Muslims out of a worldwide Igbo population of 45M is a poor result undecided

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ndigbo Muslims After Eid Prayer In Abia by onyfrank: 7:29pm On Jul 28, 2014
NafeesaAA:

i wish i can upload d pix of my hausa friend, he no more wear this dia gown. But weda they wear suite or jean, Aboki na Aboki
Re: Pictures Of Ndigbo Muslims After Eid Prayer In Abia by manny4life(m): 8:01pm On Jul 28, 2014
Everyone has freedom of worship, however, Islam in Igboland is less than 0.01%, a very inconsequential figure to be worried about. What will not be tolerated in Igboland is "forceful conversion" to Islam like it's done in few places. Our brothers are welcome to practice their faith.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ndigbo Muslims After Eid Prayer In Abia by antartica(m): 8:04pm On Jul 28, 2014
Weird to see an igbo young girl dressed like that.When it comes to that kind of conditional and stipulated dressings,it becomes a little more irrational and obviously dogmatic.

Of course all religion is irrational,but some take a little more to the extreme.
Re: Pictures Of Ndigbo Muslims After Eid Prayer In Abia by felifeli: 8:38pm On Jul 28, 2014
EMMASON125: With 5million in my account I'll even worship devil him self.

Ogbeni 5 million doesn't go very far. It will be finished in 3 months trust me and all you will have left is your agreement with the devil . grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Ndigbo Muslims After Eid Prayer In Abia by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:44pm On Jul 28, 2014
gramci: Ndi Ara
Ebola dey come 4 u grin
Re: Pictures Of Ndigbo Muslims After Eid Prayer In Abia by tomakint: 8:57pm On Jul 28, 2014
Islam keeps slamming its adherents 'sad 'sad what a 'Religion of Peace Indeed'!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Ndigbo Muslims After Eid Prayer In Abia by tomakint: 9:02pm On Jul 28, 2014
Gabrielsylar: mr anywhere belle face...u urself cannot stand the stench that oozed from your mosque to think tht is GOD temple....gush

God chhosse israel

Nairaland no go kill pesin grin grin....see pure analysis here! Guy you too much joor

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Ndigbo Muslims After Eid Prayer In Abia by prophetone(m): 9:09pm On Jul 28, 2014
donguutti: Wonderful , good for them , But NafeesaAA when do we get to see Fulani christians at least to show that fulani are
not Bigots .

I am one. She is as well. There is a recognized community of Fulani Christians called Masihiawa in every state in the north. Don't be deceived.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Ndigbo Muslims After Eid Prayer In Abia by Chubhie: 9:18pm On Jul 28, 2014
Nice. Allāhu Akbar.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Ndigbo Muslims After Eid Prayer In Abia by Chubhie: 9:24pm On Jul 28, 2014
okparaugo:

You just made a deal with poverty.

N5m cannot buy land and build a decent bungalow in a state capital...

Don't quote me.
He has told you what his capacitor can carry save you want to overload him with money that his shock absorber can withstand. 5milla could just be his asking cos once you are into the groove,more can never be enough.
Re: Pictures Of Ndigbo Muslims After Eid Prayer In Abia by Germannig: 9:36pm On Jul 28, 2014
prophetone:

I am one. She is as well. There is a recognized community of Fulani Christians called Masihiawa in every state in the north. Don't be deceived.

Good to see a Fulani Christian. So please could you give us an opinion on Boko Haram and its effect on the practice of Christianity by northern (Hausa/Fulani, in particular) Christians
Re: Pictures Of Ndigbo Muslims After Eid Prayer In Abia by prophetone(m): 9:47pm On Jul 28, 2014
Germannig:

Good to see a Fulani Christian. So please could you give us an opinion on Boko Haram and its effect on the practice of Christianity by northern (Hausa/Fulani, in particular) Christians

My opinion is the same as any other peace-loving Nigerian and as I said, theres an indigenous community of Fulani Christians in the north and we have been practicing Christianity without any problems except a few cases of persecution when trying to build churches etc. The Fulani are mostly found in the NW and if you've not noticed, BH activities are minimal and non-existent in some cases, in the NW (except Kano and Kaduna for obvious reasons). States like Kebbi, Zamfara, Sokoto, Niger, Katsina etc have had zero or few cases of boko haram bombings.
Re: Pictures Of Ndigbo Muslims After Eid Prayer In Abia by maestroferddi: 10:39pm On Jul 28, 2014
NafeesaAA: Alhaji Onyeagocha and Alhaji Ude in Enugu are true Igbo Muslims. There are igbo muslims like there are yoruba muslims, chines muslims, arab muslims, Scottish muslims, french muslims et al. We should be matured in reasoning and arguing. Islam transcends tribes and races and islam is not exclusive to any tribe. Christianity as well is not exclusive to any tribe, the main reason why the igbos anre predominantly christian is due to the missionary works of the 19th and 20th century. There were no active islamic propagation in the igbo land during this era and that is the obvious. 90% of people take the religion of their parents in Nigeria and that is a fact.
You are trying too hard, ma'am. Islam is functionally incompatible with Igbo culture and consciousness. An average Igboman has a better chance of embracing Buddhism or Hinduism than Islam. We are not unaware of the millions being funnelled from Saudi Arabia to get Islam some traction in Igboland. The abject frustration is being witnessed by the spate of bombing targeted principally at Ibos. There is something about Islam that cannot sit well with Igboness. All the money and gold in the whole of the Middle East cannot change the foregoing. Those examples you so readily provided had by their pecuniary interest and avarice effectively turned themselves pariahs and deviants in Igbo society. The Igbos are not the most unislamised people in the world for nothing...

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ndigbo Muslims After Eid Prayer In Abia by anago9010(m): 10:47pm On Jul 28, 2014
cheruv:
people can see that between us you're the better arssehole cheesy cheesy ...pls can you tell me when igboland turned into the western world
its evident you were a truant during your time in school so I advice you to go and collect your school fees change grin grin
for me,100 Muslims out of a worldwide Igbo population of 45M is a poor result undecided

your stupidity is in terabytes plonker!!!! so much more from a fvckhead sired by photosynthetic epileptic losers. go sing your lies to the bird loser, afikpo alone gat more than 1000 Igbo Muslim, FYI the best Muslim secondary school in Nigeria is in that town. the western country assertion is to silent your lies about Muslims dwindling population. everyone involve in your upbringing deserve a shot of lead to the cranium for producing, an utter useless dingbat like you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Many Herdsmen Being Prosecuted For Alleged Killings — Garba Shehu / Babaginda Aliyu: Those In Charge Of Nigeria Are Clueless / Second Niger-Bridge To Be Completed Before 2015 - Minister Of Works

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.