Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Bomb Blast At NNPC Mega Station,kano - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast At NNPC Mega Station,kano (44572 Views)

It's 4am & This Is NNPC Mega Station / Photos From The Heavy Fire Incident At NNPC Super Mega Station In Abuja Today / Long Queue At NNPC Mega Station Ojoo Expressway Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blast At NNPC Mega Station,kano by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jul 28, 2014
undefeated:
oga pls Delta n all south south states re not members of ur STATES OF BIAFRA, go look for support somewhere else
its none of ur bizness where delta belongs..we south south are in da same struggle for emancipation n internal colonisation just as da SE,make no mistakes'bout that.we,n even da yorubas,can then sort out our own differences with eachother after we are done with n fixed those 'born to rule'maniacs..if u are frm southern nigeria,u gotta understand that n quit feuding n beefing with ppl squaring up with da common advesary,pls.

4 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At NNPC Mega Station,kano by Justjyde(m): 5:36pm On Jul 28, 2014
You guys are unbelievable. You anchor your future probability to succeed if we divide Nigeria on the most inhumane moments of your "stuggle". On how well/quickly you and yours can unleash violence. Then you claim "ownership" of the more "potent" god/natural resource! Lets not forget the political analysts who sees the oponent in all the "bad" goings on. Have you stopped to check your own contribution to the chaos we are going through? When you exhibit aloofness,superiority, elitism or tribalism, you have just made it worst. When you are "good","correct","self surficient"..., remember that history is riddled with similar emotions from races that now linger on the edge of extinction! Stop it! It does no one any good... except build the fleeting grand dillusion that yours is supirior!

True, these are difficult times. But splitting Nigeria will not solve the problem. Check world history. The only people that stand to gain are those sposoring the breakup. These sponsors will spill your children blood on the same street you now choose to die on when fighting to gain that "freedom?". Read the book "Animal Farm" again till it sinks in.

I am not a very smart person but I try to observe. Then try to ask questions? One that has puzzled me till date is "What is the end game in this recent insurgence?" At this rate, every single Nigerian (at home or away) has lost. So, who exactly are we fighting? God grant rest to the dead and have mercy on the living.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At NNPC Mega Station,kano by jelel6: 5:56pm On Jul 28, 2014
cornelin:
If all these are actually written in the Quran then i guess my muslim brothers are all busted,brainwashed and derainged. Islam of peace my foot!
you would do yourself good by get a translated Quran in english and peruse yourself. Or are you scared you might be surprised?
Re: Bomb Blast At NNPC Mega Station,kano by idris4r83(m): 6:19pm On Jul 28, 2014
Wily2wily:
Boko Haram is a Northern problem not a Nigeria problem
insecurity anywhere is a threat to security everywhere bro
Re: Bomb Blast At NNPC Mega Station,kano by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 28, 2014
Fuvk u as5hole!!i know these modafuvkers aka biafrans are gonna start claiming delta and other SS states..ODES..
Macelliot: STATES OF BIAFRA::: Enugu, Anambra, Cross River, Akwa Ibom, Abia, Imo, Rivers, Bayelsa, Delta, Ebonyi, and South-eastern Kogi.
USB => United States of Biafra!!!
Oga Jona, abeg dust that Amalgamated british document sharp sharp!
Re: Bomb Blast At NNPC Mega Station,kano by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 28, 2014
Dude;there is a big difference between SS and SE..biafra comprises of these states-imo;enugu;anambra;abia and ebonyi;no SS state is gonna be involved in their demented and dellusioned propaganda..there is a big difference between 1960 and 2014..
Rexxie:
its none of ur bizness where delta belongs..we south south are in da same struggle for emancipation n internal colonisation just as da SE,make no mistakes'bout that.we,n even da yorubas,can then sort out our own differences with eachother after we are done with n fixed those 'born to rule'maniacs..if u are frm southern nigeria,u gotta understand that n quit feuding n beefing with ppl squaring up with da common advesary,pls.
Re: Bomb Blast At NNPC Mega Station,kano by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jul 28, 2014
cheesy Igbos aka 'Ajagungbale'..been grabbing lands since 1960
Awoofawo:

USB you means Universal Serial Bus grin

But wait o! Thought some Igbo said Akwa Ibom; Bayelsa most of south-south state are not Igbo!

and all those suffering from CBS please come and justify this daylight land grabbing cool

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At NNPC Mega Station,kano by Asiwaju9ja(m): 6:55pm On Jul 28, 2014
The Deeper you go into Islam, the more violent you become. The Deeper you go into xtianity, the meeker you become. Even Hare Krishna, Buddhism, bahai faith etc. These religions I mentioned now cannot even kill a Rat talkless of human being. So, these Muslims never still forgive and forget wetin Sarah do ishmael and him Mama(Haggai) during Abraham time? They keep fighting for their god, When the God I know can stop you in ur tracks, ask Saul/Paul. Make the sun stand still and Bring down armies inside a protective wall, ask Joshua. Kill, yes kill firstborns, ask Pharaoh. Send down fire to consume his offering soaked in water, ask Elijah. Why try to fight for God? He can fight his own battles. Except your god is handicapped.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At NNPC Mega Station,kano by Olusanya333(m): 6:56pm On Jul 28, 2014
Here is my Final judgment : Everybody is a Suspect including your Parent
Re: Bomb Blast At NNPC Mega Station,kano by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 28, 2014
tsolz84: Dude;there is a big difference between SS and SE..biafra comprises of these states-imo;enugu;anambra;abia and ebonyi;no SS state is gonna be involved in their demented and dellusioned propaganda..there is a big difference between 1960 and 2014..
for petes sake,read btwn my lines n get da picture clear..aint sayin da ss n se are da same,dammit..am talkin'bout da struggle,da common struggle u all in southern nigeria are roped in,d internal colonisation by those born to rule holding everyone to ransome n da only set of ppl kicking against true federalism n regionalism..u guys shud bury ur grieviances n join hands for now n face da common enemy n sort out other personal squabbles later....fyi,am proudly niger delta/edo
Re: Bomb Blast At NNPC Mega Station,kano by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jul 28, 2014
hensben: you see why i say u biafrans nor get sense, all of una dey behave like mr IBU, CLOWNS, go learn history.urhobo,isoko,ijaw,itsekiri are the majority in delta state and they originates from bini, same in bayelsa,et al they originates from yoruba, in other words, yoruba have more brothers in niger delta than igbos if you want to go by origin.why will I be pain?lol, cos I don't want u guys am pain or its u guys that is pain that's why u guys are quoting me to prove a point.

Bross! We don't care about your Niger Delta region.

We need our Delta Igbo e.g Ogwashiuku, Asaba etc and our Rivers that speak Igbo e.g Ikwere(which they took from Abia state undecided).

To hell with Edo, Akwaibom, Bayelsa and CrossRiver.

LOL! Even your presido wey be 'Bayelsa' man couldn't do but steal Igbo name. grin Ebele Azikiwe is an Ibo name bleh. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At NNPC Mega Station,kano by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 28, 2014
Okay sire;points well noted..
Rexxie:
for petes sake,read btwn my lines n get da picture clear..aint sayin da ss n se are da same,dammit..am talkin'bout da struggle,da common struggle u all in southern nigeria are roped in,d internal colonisation by those born to rule holding everyone to ransome n da only set of ppl kicking against true federalism n regionalism..u guys shud bury ur grieviances n join hands for now n face da common enemy n sort out other personal squabbles later....fyi,am proudly niger delta/edo

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At NNPC Mega Station,kano by Archildao: 7:12pm On Jul 28, 2014
Macelliot: STATES OF BIAFRA::: Enugu, Anambra, Cross River, Akwa Ibom, Abia, Imo, Rivers, Bayelsa, Delta, Ebonyi, and South-eastern Kogi.
Highest state of delusion!What has the above mentioned states got to do with Biafra.Be contented with the south-Eastern state!Mtcheeew
Re: Bomb Blast At NNPC Mega Station,kano by millionaireman: 7:16pm On Jul 28, 2014
Macelliot:
Funny!!! South-South is Biafra! Go and ask your Leaders? Even your Oga Jona @ the Top?
Have you started dividing Nigeria already? The day of division, if southsouth wants to join the southwest, no Igbo can ask why or say no. Southsouth is even very big enough to form one country. But take note that the most rich countries of the world - Switzerland and Japan - have no crude oil and gas deposits. But unfortunately, all the crisis in Nigeria today, all the use of force and blackmail to keep an impossible One Nigeria, are from people like you who believe that crude oil and gas deposits are all there is for a country to survive.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At NNPC Mega Station,kano by lastpage: 7:21pm On Jul 28, 2014

See Greedy Persin! shocked shocked shocked

Who told you that Cross River people or even Akwa Ibom people want to live under the yoke of Igbo people in a so called USB?

okay, because they have Oil, they have now become your "brothers" but during the Civil war of 1967 when you did not know they have Oil, do you remember what you did to them and their families?

According to a few Calabar and Ibibio people l know, "You killed and enslaved them".

He said they are just "watching you and letting you think you are smart" with the way you are trying to patronize them. grin grin grin

Even a large portion of Delta state and Ebonyi state; plus the whole of Kogi state, Edo state (where there are Yoruba speakers!) and Bayelsa state are not Igbo or even feel Igbo at all, so why lump them into your "phantom USB project"!

Anyway, if secession is your "only solution", then secede and stop shouting it over the roof top .......for decades now. angry angry

Whether others will follow you or not, you will "realize" when the time comes but if you think you can threaten or force any other state/people into your USB project, ..... l just hope another 1967 is not staring you in the face
wink wink

Lastapge!
Re: Bomb Blast At NNPC Mega Station,kano by lastpage: 7:39pm On Jul 28, 2014
customized07: there is no way urhobo soldiers will be able to resist biafra, arewa or odua soldiers when the invasion will start you know. Its just a piece of advice. The larger tribes will want to canvass more landscape to themselves, don't be surprised even ijaws will forcefully invade the urhobos when the time comes.

You are WRONG!!

Yorubas dont need more land.

Hypothetically, in an "Oodua country", we will keep it "OPEN" for any other "surrounding minority tribe or people" who are so "HAPPY" with the way we run things, to ASK TO JOIN US. The fact that they share similar culture/language will make it very smooth.

Compare to those who want to "grab land" and force minorities into their project?...... just for selfish reasons!

Lastapge!
Re: Bomb Blast At NNPC Mega Station,kano by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 28, 2014
mu2sa2: God bless you. The brats that are posting rubbish are obviously too young to realize that whoever is planting these bombs can get them anywhere in nigeria. The bombers are presumed to be boko haram, but given the desperation on the part of politicians ahead of 2015 what stops them from recruiting these bombers against their opponents instead of the familiar thugs?
dude anyone who is stupid enough to plant a bomb is certainly a Muslim,We finish them off even in Sabon Gari "their supposed haven, they might infiltrate the western hinterlands but definitely not the South East....if they do, there ll b no muslim left there....jst saying
Re: Bomb Blast At NNPC Mega Station,kano by customized07: 7:50pm On Jul 28, 2014
lastpage:

You are WRONG!!

Yorubas dont need more land.

Hypothetically, in an "Oodua country", we will keep it "OPEN" for any other "surrounding minority tribe or people" who are so "HAPPY" with the way we run things, to ASK TO JOIN US. The fact that they share similar culture/language will make it very smooth.

Compare to those who want to "grab land" and force minorities into their project?...... just for selfish reasons!

Lastapge!
says a civilian who's not gonna take part in the war, what do you know about fighting and territorial expansion during war. Wait till the time comes.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At NNPC Mega Station,kano by Awoofawo(m): 7:54pm On Jul 28, 2014
Macelliot:
Yes, most are not Igbos! Some Igbos Tribe originates from them! E.G. There are Igbos who are indigenes of Delta. Even Asaba is Igbo Speaking City!.......
Even Rivers state gov. Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi is an Igbo Man....
South south is diverse.. Mixture of different Tribes.....

SuperStory!cool
Re: Bomb Blast At NNPC Mega Station,kano by JEITO: 7:57pm On Jul 28, 2014
edo70: karya ka ke yi.dame kuka fi?da bombi ko kashe kashe? in bakada abinda za ka fada.then shut d Bleep up.
uno gbodo. Na ohio dey worry u.
Re: Bomb Blast At NNPC Mega Station,kano by Lightening: 8:15pm On Jul 28, 2014
BluIvy:

Show genuine empathy or just shut it! These are the kinds of Christians that give Christianity a bad name. judgmental and crude.

Madam just shut up and forget about this your fake empathy. Your freedom fighters are really liberating you guys from southern bondage, huh?. All the people that sympathised with boko haram at their formative stage plus their relations must get their full pay. Karma is a biatch!
Re: Bomb Blast At NNPC Mega Station,kano by hensben(m): 8:32pm On Jul 28, 2014
FrancisTony:

Bross! We don't care about your Niger Delta region.

We need our Delta Igbo e.g Ogwashiuku, Asaba etc and our Rivers that speak Igbo e.g Ikwere(which they took from Abia state undecided).

To hell with Edo, Akwaibom, Bayelsa and CrossRiver.

LOL! Even your presido wey be 'Bayelsa' man couldn't do but steal Igbo name. grin Ebele Azikiwe is an Ibo name bleh. smiley
u see am say u nor wise, him na politician nau, so him go do anything to win una heart, he did same in some state too by adopting the tribes that live in that states name.
To hell?lol guy I can see that u are pained, easy ehn!
Re: Bomb Blast At NNPC Mega Station,kano by ephemm(m): 8:35pm On Jul 28, 2014

Chai!!! Igbo don dey try to dey claim south-south becos of crude oyel (oil)
If Naija split Biafra go different from south-south o, nah geopolitical divide we go follow
Re: Bomb Blast At NNPC Mega Station,kano by skyp(m): 8:40pm On Jul 28, 2014
The governor that was removed is the one behind all these attack. That is what I can believe at the moment
Re: Bomb Blast At NNPC Mega Station,kano by sambisa5: 8:52pm On Jul 28, 2014
On salah day cry
Re: Bomb Blast At NNPC Mega Station,kano by JACKOFALTRADE: 8:56pm On Jul 28, 2014
BluIvy:

Heartless, very heartless! People are dying left right and centre and the only thing you could say is this? You still will go on and call yourself a Christian with no empathy whatsoever for your fellow human beings let alone country men?

Did the Igbos do the same search when their where massacred in the Nigerian civil war? Did you find time to search and renounce in the middle of turmoil. What are people turning into? You need to search heart to see if the Christ you profess did not leave the room ages ago. sad
You're very stupid!!!
Re: Bomb Blast At NNPC Mega Station,kano by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jul 28, 2014
BluIvy: [s][/s]

What mutual benefits? You are crazy typing rubbish, how old are you bigot! Botswana wants shiiit from Nigeria and
you will not see even one person from Botswana in your
he'll hole. You are the ones littering our country in every
corner. Its your people that use Africa for Africans when
they are shown the door.

jonathan is a waste of a president as useless as you are.

Now, sit Bobby sit and shuttiit good dog!

This girl I go slap u oo. Wetin concern u here? U leave ur tiny country come here dey form Special Adviser for wetin nobody call u join. I no blame u, u dey insult my presido. No worry, no just worry, if Botswana get 1% of problem wey we kari here dey move ahead ahead as number 1 in Africa, ur country go disintegrate, pieces we no go find for there.

Dem dey talk country u dey talk country wey my 10yr old neighbors pikin no dey even send when he dey recite countries for Africa. I no blame u sha.
Quote me and I go catch u and bleep ur eden from back. Amebor.
Re: Bomb Blast At NNPC Mega Station,kano by mu2sa2: 9:34pm On Jul 28, 2014
zubyarchangel:
dude anyone who is stupid enough to plant a bomb is certainly a Muslim,We finish them off even in Sabon Gari "their supposed haven, they might infiltrate the western hinterlands but definitely not the South East....if they do, there ll b no muslim left there....jst saying
What's so sacrosanct about SE? If the carnage continues like this, it is a matter of time before every part of the country is sucked in.In fact SE will be worse given that your people can stoop to anything for money. Pray bombing isn't added to kidnapping, armed robbery and ritual killings which have even now made SE a most dangerous place.
Re: Bomb Blast At NNPC Mega Station,kano by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 28, 2014
BluIvy: [s][/s]

What mutual benefits? You are crazy typing rubbish, how old are you bigot! Botswana wants shiiit from Nigeria and
you will not see even one person from Botswana in your
he'll hole. You are the ones littering our country in every
corner. Its your people that use Africa for Africans when
they are shown the door.

jonathan is a waste of a president as useless as you are.

Now, sit Bobby sit and shuttiit good dog!

This girl I go slap u oo. Wetin concern u here? U leave ur tiny country come here dey form Special Adviser for wetin nobody call u join. I no blame u, u dey insult my presido. No worry, no just worry, if Botswana get 1% of problem wey we kari here dey move ahead ahead as number 1 in Africa, ur country go disintegrate, pieces we no go find for there.

Dem dey talk country u dey talk country wey my 10yr old neighbors pikin no dey even send when he dey recite countries for Africa. I no blame u sha.
Quote me and I go catch u and bleep ur eden from back. Amebor.
Re: Bomb Blast At NNPC Mega Station,kano by Macelliot(m): 10:31pm On Jul 28, 2014
ephemm:

Chai!!! Igbo don dey try to dey claim south-south becos of crude oyel (oil)
If Naija split Biafra go different from south-south o, nah geopolitical divide we go follow
Geopoli what? Do you know that Ilorin is yoruba, but they do not belongs to South-west......
Nothing Like geopolitical!!
Re: Bomb Blast At NNPC Mega Station,kano by Macelliot(m): 10:46pm On Jul 28, 2014
lastpage:

Who told you that Cross River people or even Akwa Ibom people want to live under the yoke of Igbo people in a so called USB?

okay, because they have Oil, they have now become your "brothers" but during the Civil war of 1967 when you did not know they have Oil, do you remember what you did to them and their families?

According to a few Calabar and Ibibio people l know, "You killed and enslaved them".

He said they are just "watching you and letting you think you are smart" with the way you are trying to patronize them. grin grin grin

Even a large portion of Delta state and Ebonyi state; plus the whole of Kogi state, Edo state (where there are Yoruba speakers!) and Bayelsa state are not Igbo or even feel Igbo at all, so why lump them into your "phantom USB project"!

Anyway, if secession is your "only solution", then secede and stop shouting it over the roof top .......for decades now. angry angry

Whether others will follow you or not, you will "realize" when the time comes but if you think you can threaten or force any other state/people into your USB project, ..... l just hope another 1967 is not staring you in the face
wink wink

Lastapge!
Re: Bomb Blast At NNPC Mega Station,kano by Macelliot(m): 10:47pm On Jul 28, 2014
lastpage:

wink wink

Lastapge!
Very Funny!!!
Phillip Effiong second in command from Akwa Ibom took over as president of Biafra when Ojukwu went to exile in Cote D'Ivoire.....

Kogi has Igbo indigene Speaking Tribes in it.....
Delta has no yoruba tribes in It. Delta has Igbo speaking Tribes in it.. Asaba is an Igbo speaking city......
There are many real Igbo Speaking Tribes in Delta(new state creation termed them as Anioma State and Asaba as Capital... )
In case of Bayelsa, go and Ask Uncle Jona?

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Delegates Smile At Saraki Ahead Of PDP Primaries / UK Government Speaks On SSS Siege At National Assembly / British Government Releases Official Statement On Ibori's Deportation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.