Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,788 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:34 PM

So, General Buhari Tried To Kill Himself? - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / So, General Buhari Tried To Kill Himself? (60516 Views)

Photos : Thugs Who Tried To Snatch Ballot Boxes At Amuwo Odofin Arrested / General Buhari's Military Government / General Buhari Likes President Jonathan's Smile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: So, General Buhari Tried To Kill Himself? by Forwetinnah: 5:32pm On Jul 28, 2014
stephengee: this man for twitter Don reach here with his nonsense. paid to talk

You dey mind the egbere. ..after him swear say if PDP win Ekiti State him go stay off social media? The people sabi shoop their vomit

2 Likes

Re: So, General Buhari Tried To Kill Himself? by henryobinna(m): 5:34pm On Jul 28, 2014
safarigirl: Nigga be writing shi all the way from USA, chilling in front of his computer and allowing his fingers to roam free like he knows shiittt bout what's going on here.

And people here will be taking him seriously and giving him levels. The day kasala burst on top the guy matter, niggahh will still be in US typing his shiiit while y'all will be hiding inside Olumo rock
milady, you're correct, the guy os just there inciting the public. when he definitely knows little about what he's talking.

1 Like

Re: So, General Buhari Tried To Kill Himself? by iconize(m): 5:36pm On Jul 28, 2014
calebo101: This issue has been thrashed over and over again. If he tried to kill himself, that's perfectly alright, i can understand that smiley. If not then i think it's high time he joins hands with President Jonathan to move the country forward. There is no law that says you must be a serving leader before you make an impact!

God know say Uncle Jona must complete e tenure after which we go handover to the East then back to South South again, then to the East, na so we go pass d baton round till we tire, grin. Na all of us get Nigeria afterall. Who nor gree, make e go hang himself. Kpatakpata we go scatter everything make everybody answer e papa name. The one North oppress us don reach, who dey cry dey see road.

I find this funny. grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: So, General Buhari Tried To Kill Himself? by poiZon: 5:38pm On Jul 28, 2014
Oduduwaboy:

i fVCKED my mama n i believe i did the right thing
she is so sweeetttttt.

shakes head....
hmmm NUTTernerS..... one too many a souls that needs CLEANSING
Re: So, General Buhari Tried To Kill Himself? by Swagavillage(m): 5:45pm On Jul 28, 2014
awujest50:
you are a goat too!
Re: So, General Buhari Tried To Kill Himself? by tit(f): 5:45pm On Jul 28, 2014
iconize:

I find this funny. grin cheesy

he thinks they are barcelona.
no be only you sabi tiki-taka.

When will it be Eggon turn to rule Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: So, General Buhari Tried To Kill Himself? by yintopinto: 5:52pm On Jul 28, 2014
shame on you.such illogical,slave-mentality mindless commentator.the nigerian state is far bigger than your paymaster jonathan and his drunken canonmaking ancestry.
calebo101: This issue has been thrashed over and over again. If he tried to kill himself, that's perfectly alright, i can understand that smiley. If not then i think it's high time he joins hands with President Jonathan to move the country forward. There is no law that says you must be a serving leader before you make an impact!

God know say Uncle Jona must complete e tenure after which we go handover to the East then back to South South again, then to the East, na so we go pass d baton round till we tire, grin. Na all of us get Nigeria afterall. Who nor gree, make e go hang himself. Kpatakpata we go scatter everything make everybody answer e papa name. The one North oppress us don reach, who dey cry dey see road.

Re: So, General Buhari Tried To Kill Himself? by henryobinna(m): 5:53pm On Jul 28, 2014
guttentag: This EDiot is not even in Nigeria
that's the most annoying part of his 'sermon'
Re: So, General Buhari Tried To Kill Himself? by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 5:56pm On Jul 28, 2014
I think tinubu tried to kill him to cause war in the country
Re: So, General Buhari Tried To Kill Himself? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jul 28, 2014
calebo101:

Calm down bro. You are too little to make statements like that. Do not do it next time. Now run along.
bruh,you are drunk. Go get a life.
Re: So, General Buhari Tried To Kill Himself? by jackpot(f): 5:59pm On Jul 28, 2014
ocman: @ Jacket abi na Jackpot, you have seen yours through the eye suffering from glaucoma or catarract. Ever since Arik bought back your "missing" ipad, you have been showing yourself and writing poos. Don't impose what you saw on others who have also viewed same thing via another lens or spectrum. Your sighting maybe wrong you know. Need I add that we are yet to have a unifying factor in this nation. Until we hv a binding force greater than what divides us, greater than that ethnic propensities witnessed in every nigeian even on NL, hmm! We are doomed as a nation. Foothbal for now is what unites us all. Every time, Nigeria is playing against any nation, you would see an unflinching support n patriotic n bold allegiance to this nation across board. Within that 90mins we shed our cloak of ethnic disparity. After the match, we put on our garb of ethnic sentiments sewn with a feragamo sense of inividuality. Maybe when a nation with a sovereign name bombs us like bokoharm then we would arise as one nation to fight back.
stop calling my name jor. Abi, you wan make I cast spells on you? lipsrsealed tongue
Re: So, General Buhari Tried To Kill Himself? by yintopinto: 6:02pm On Jul 28, 2014
are all southerners this clueless?I wonder if you ever get an education that is functional capable of making you peeps of rationale.logical.reasonable Intellect
femcruz: when they aimed at kidnapping d chibok girls they didnt miss, they did numerous bombing and they didnt miss, now you telling they bombed others and missed there aim(Buhari) by mistake. mtcheww! Let him kip decieving himself.

1 Like

Re: So, General Buhari Tried To Kill Himself? by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 6:03pm On Jul 28, 2014
jackpot: stop calling my name jor. Abi, you wan make I cast spells on you? lipsrsealed tongue
Ogbanje ni yin
Re: So, General Buhari Tried To Kill Himself? by henryobinna(m): 6:08pm On Jul 28, 2014
Olazy239: you are a big bleep fool
I know where ever General Buhari is, in his mind when he sees you n this lunatic guy, he'll say look at these fo.ols (note:in his mind oh)
Re: So, General Buhari Tried To Kill Himself? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jul 28, 2014
Hmmm

2 Likes

Re: So, General Buhari Tried To Kill Himself? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jul 28, 2014
rahazaqa: bruh,you are drunk. Go get a life.

You're just a kid, concentrate on your studies.

4 Likes

Re: So, General Buhari Tried To Kill Himself? by KingTom(m): 6:20pm On Jul 28, 2014
God bless Naija! God bless dogo dan daura Gen. Buhari
grin grin grin
Re: So, General Buhari Tried To Kill Himself? by adedejisy: 6:22pm On Jul 28, 2014
Make I go church first...
Re: So, General Buhari Tried To Kill Himself? by zabilon(m): 6:36pm On Jul 28, 2014
DonaldGenes: Look, Speaking of which, Whether peeps like it or Not that Nigga @Omojuwa is a Twitter warlord.He sure knows how to e-bully and also usually made some reasonable points in some of his tweet

If I was Mr.President, I will likely make him my Minister for Defense to see if he can walk his talk.

He once tweeted that , "RT if you give up on Nigeria

Favourite if you are confused about Nigeria

Comment if your Current state is black blah"

Sometimes his criticism of anything but Goodluck Johnathan effort is somehow virulent, At most, maybe he just has this "stereotypical visceral dislike for Mr.President".. He sounds quite learned though but I just don't think there is any anecdotal evidence between what is happening and reality
You know sinking Your grammar into a new book will pay You more.
Re: So, General Buhari Tried To Kill Himself? by IBROHIM: 6:46pm On Jul 28, 2014
[quote author=Ymodulus]Another Daft Blogger or Columnist or whatever he his called.

This guy annoys me. I feel like choking this phone into his mouth and force him to eat it. Rubbish[/quote

You are a disgrace to this country! So you would have been happier if he embraces ur theory that he tried to kill himself! Shame on you!
Re: So, General Buhari Tried To Kill Himself? by activatenigeria: 6:54pm On Jul 28, 2014
Omojuwa's write up confirms that he is not in anyway an activist as he has always claimed to be, that he is not just an e-rat for.
Re: So, General Buhari Tried To Kill Himself? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jul 28, 2014

1 Like

Re: So, General Buhari Tried To Kill Himself? by ritux: 7:03pm On Jul 28, 2014
calebo101: This issue has been thrashed over and over again. If he tried to kill himself, that's perfectly alright, i can understand that . If not then i think it's high time he joins hands with President Jonathan to move the country forward. There is no law that says you must be a serving leader before you make an impact!

God know say Uncle Jona must complete e tenure after which we go handover to the East then back to South South again, then to the East, na so we go pass d baton round till we tire, . Na all of us get Nigeria afterall. Who nor gree, make e go hang himself. Kpatakpata we go scatter everything make everybody answer e papa name. The one North oppress us don reach, who dey cry dey see road.

This is one of the best comments I have seen in a long time on NL. Op I give u 1million likes. Very insightful and hilarious. You have made my day.

Cheers

2 Likes

Re: So, General Buhari Tried To Kill Himself? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 28, 2014
calebo101:

You're just a kid, concentrate on your studies.
bi,tch, what are u doing with my pics.
Re: So, General Buhari Tried To Kill Himself? by MMM3JakeVenom: 7:08pm On Jul 28, 2014
He wants to show up. nonsense..
Re: So, General Buhari Tried To Kill Himself? by TemmyTee82(f): 7:17pm On Jul 28, 2014
adeoladrg: Lmaoooo
Waz funny

Re: So, General Buhari Tried To Kill Himself? by adeoladrg(m): 7:19pm On Jul 28, 2014
TemmyTee82:
Waz funny

Sup yo!
Re: So, General Buhari Tried To Kill Himself? by Moredew(m): 7:21pm On Jul 28, 2014
Ymodulus: Another Daft Blogger or Columnist or whatever he his called.

This guy annoys me. I feel like choking this phone into his mouth and force him to eat it. Rubbish
you call japhet Omojuwa daft? Did you see where he lectures. Some of u are so entangled in hatred bt u know wht it does nothing to us. Japhet ride on.
Re: So, General Buhari Tried To Kill Himself? by yinkuscious(m): 7:21pm On Jul 28, 2014
dont8: By Japheth Omojuwa:

Omojuwa

Had we lost the General, the reaction from his supporters and fanatics could easily have plunged Nigeria into its worst chaos in a long time.

Nigeria is a land of the absurd, the strange and the illogical. So last Wednesday, General Muhammadu Buhari (Rtd) organized to kill himself? Well, that is what those who see Nigeria through the lens of the 2015 elections want us to believe. There are many things wrong with politics and politicians in Nigeria but General Buhari is well and truly above that. Even his opponents admit he is well and truly above board when it comes to the shame and corruption that accompany Nigerian politics. There was clearly a suicide bomber and the bomber was obviously desperate to ensure the retired General was part of his eventual carnage. The incident has since happened, scores have died and Nigerians in their usual way have moved on. Had we lost the General, the reaction from his supporters and fanatics could easily have plunged Nigeria into its worst chaos in a long time.

We have a problem on our hands as terrorists continue not just to maim and kill but to set us against one another. Following each terrorist attack are the accusations and counter accusations. “They know only Igbos sell in that market, so they chose that market to bomb of all places in the north,” is a classic response from a bomb blast that ripped through Kano in northern Nigeria. It did not matter to the person who wrote the words that there is no way anyone would bomb a public place in Kano and not kill more northerners. Even if we took for granted that only a particular ethnic group sells wares in a selected Kano market, should we also assume all the customers and buyers are from the same place? When bombs go off in a church, you are likely to read, “this people are only killing Christians, it is a war against Christians.” You are not likely to read anything from such people when a Mosque gets attacked or when the insurgents kill a revered Islamic scholar. Those who see the world through their bias often times do not see it through the eyes of logic. So they are not likely to remember than bombs are not capable of separating people into ethnic or religious groups, bombs kill and maim everyone within the radius of impact.

That is the same logic to apply when someone like General Buhari survives a major attack that had his vehicles destroyed. That if the terrorists could strike right at a point where one of the nation’s could easily have been killed, they can get anyone. If they missed a major Islamic cleric by a matter of minutes and have killed some other ones, they certainly do not discriminate in terms of their intent; they want to kill anyone not open supportive of their evil and they are not afraid to go after high profile targets just as they kill the poor every other day if not everyday in the northeast.

We need a bi-partisan approach to the war on terror. We are of course not likely to get it soon if someone as highly involved as the minister of state could share an article link claiming one of the major opposition parties is supportive of Boko Haram. This is despite the fact that Boko Haram predates the party by at least 10 years. How can we have a bi-partisan approach to this war if politicians across the board insist on making this more about the 2015 elections than about what it is; a war on our country, our people and our way of life?

And if politicians insist on making it political all the time, what is the role of citizens and civil society? If the numbers get crunched, Nigeria’s poor masses have suffered a lot more in the hands of terrorism. The least we can do is to stop echoing the voices of those who insist on making this about politics and nothing else.

—————————

Japheth J Omojuwa lectures at Berlin’s Freie Universitat and can be reached at jj.omojuwa@fu-berlin.de and @omojuwa
welldone and welcom.. Permit me to come in based on my own point of view. Though it may look funny but, I use to watch film and have seen many people like Gen. Buhari trying to clear their name staging a dangerous and an unrealistic drama like this. I want u to know Nigerian politician can go to any lenght jsut to acheive their aim and "evil ambition"! To conclude this, let's wait and see, it will just be like a film, just as I said earlier.
Re: So, General Buhari Tried To Kill Himself? by TemmyTee82(f): 7:22pm On Jul 28, 2014
adeoladrg:

Sup yo!
Sup. So... want to explain ur laughter?
Re: So, General Buhari Tried To Kill Himself? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jul 28, 2014
aumeehn: dia is one tin i learn bout u guys.....u hate the North entirely and secondly u know the truth...buh you keep on denying.....it..Buhari ill not kill himself for nothing..get diz into your head Buhari will not commit sucide!!
1. I dnt hate Notherners, the truth is that ur inferiorty complex is wt makes u feel u are hated dere by making u cautious of everytin.

2. If Buhari master minded d bombing he wont possibly do it to kill himself nw.
Re: So, General Buhari Tried To Kill Himself? by hisxlency: 7:28pm On Jul 28, 2014
Can't imagine dat dis old man is capable of fooling our young and intellectually vibrant youths with just dat little drama, okey if you were the one dat everybody is pointing an accusing finger on, won't you do something to divert their attention?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

5 States Where The General Elections Might Be Tough / Bloody / Jonathan Raised Atiku's Hand At Rivers PDP Presidential Rally / Hausas Dress Like Igbos To Show Love To Igbos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.