Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,089 members, 7,953,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:04 PM

Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! (51859 Views)

Gov Okorocha Commissions Shoprite In Owerri (pix) / Ban Ki-Moon Lays Wreath At Scene Of Bomb Blast At UN House Abuja (Photo) / Photo: Take A Look On The Condition Of a Road Near Governors House In Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by thewarrior72: 3:12pm On Jul 28, 2014
Somebody should help me confirm if the number of casualty is up to 3million & if the entire north has been totally destroyed lipsrsealed undecided

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by blocker: 3:13pm On Jul 28, 2014
WIZGUY69: For christ sake, what's all this? what has the people of kano done to boko haram that they are killing them in mass like this? and as for those cowards typing good! don't worry the will soon come to your doorstep and wipe all of you from your enclave (s/east), they have already started it to your brothers in the North, that's the price for leaving your enclave for other man's region.
keep on typing good, that was all what your uncles said in the year 1967.
ask ojukwu, your lord of war.

Why do you believe that all S/Easterners like the tragedy? Why do you think that any opinion (however wrong)is that of a S/easterners? You people generalise a lot and I can insult the late Sardauna the way you did insult Ojukwu as well. And from your own write up you are happy at IGBO casualties so you are not different from the Bigot you are condemning.

12 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by Faun(m): 3:13pm On Jul 28, 2014
ichidodo: Please don't mind the buffon,oya come chop rice

LMAO!!! grin

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by lonelydora: 3:13pm On Jul 28, 2014
I am not happy innocent people are dying, but I'm happy it is happening in the North. Their elders should have stopped this Initially when they were killing only christians.

7 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by lekkie073(m): 3:14pm On Jul 28, 2014
2bombs in one city in one day.....no problem....
Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by Ahmeduana(m): 3:14pm On Jul 28, 2014
Wily2wily:
But, i'm happy
YOUR BRAIN NEED TO BE EXAMINED

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by agabee(m): 3:15pm On Jul 28, 2014
dis one we r hearing about young female bombers btw d ages of 8-18, hope ds boko guys have nt started using d chibok innocent children on their mission. God help us all.

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by drizzytee: 3:15pm On Jul 28, 2014
Wily2wily:
wat!!!, you want to FUCCK ME, dis is a free gift, thank u

HOW OLD ARE U//
[size=15pt] 5?[/size]
ODE!
I Hope u "haahaahaaa, hooohoohoo. I'm loving it. keep it coming" wen yo papa go die.

4 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by Ahmeduana(m): 3:15pm On Jul 28, 2014
Wily2wily:
But, i'm happy
YOUR BRAIN NEED TO BE EXAMINED

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 28, 2014
Wily2wily:
Repteam, you that love Nigeria, tell me the reason why you have not enlisted in the army to fight Boko Haram

That is a rather absurd and foolish question to ask! smh

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by oluvick(m): 3:16pm On Jul 28, 2014
Faun: Kwankwaso, abeg, when the Boko Superstars are done reducing Shoprite to rubbles, don't forget to go sweep the venue with your APeeShit broom like you did when the president visited.
Losers.

Now, as for this coneheaded id1ot...

Common sense should already tell you, that in every setting, when the master is killed off, the next people to follow him are his slaves.
Same way, it would apply here: When Boko Haram is done with the Hausa-Fulani and Kanuris, the next in line to be wiped out, will be their slaves, the Yorubas who have been dutifully sucking their dirty, uncircumcised diccks since Dan Fodio cornered Ilorin.

Remember Yorubas are 50% muslim? Be careful what you wish others, because when they infiltrate and start wiping you pigs off the face of the earth (which is already BOUND to happen), I will be more than happy to come back here, remind you of your utterances, and laugh at you... But then again, chances are, you'd have already been killed off by then.

Keep living in the past and talking about 1967, when times have changed. Keep praying the British Empire and the defunct Soviet Union all come together to save you lepers known as Yorubas.
Ask yourself, how many Igbo muslims do we have? The joke is on you, boy.
You are already marked for death, and the muslims in your midst are the ticking time bombs which will definitely happen. You're talking about Igbos getting killed in the North, not knowing your Yoruba brothers are bigger casualties, but because you're cowards, your deaths mainly go unnoticed - Like the Yoruba Oba who was killed like a rat in Kano last month. I bet you never heard the news. I dey laugh your tribe.
Your Northern masters are getting destroyed in their homes, and the same fate awaits you.
Remember Michael Adebolajo the terrorist? Yeah, there are many others like him currently lurking in your cursed hell-hole.
Death and destruction is the only future for you SWines from the South West, since that's what you wish for me too. Human garbage.

Ah,!!! Bros, you vex oh.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by poiZon: 3:17pm On Jul 28, 2014
BOKOHARAM cease fire sorry CEASE BOMBINGS. lets make peace

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jul 28, 2014
Wily2wily:
But, i'm happy

My brother I'm very sorry you don't understand. I'm from the southwest currently serving in Kano. I've experienced four bomb blast now and narrowly escaped two. Please pray for this country it's not it's funny.

4 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by olumuyiolaoluwa: 3:17pm On Jul 28, 2014
MALOS just dey flex BOMB this SALAH.
Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by munky(m): 3:18pm On Jul 28, 2014
WIZGUY69: For christ sake, what's all this? what has the people of kano done to boko haram that they are killing them in mass like this? and as for those cowards typing good! don't worry the will soon come to your doorstep and wipe all of you from your enclave (s/east), they have already started it to your brothers in the North, that's the price for leaving your enclave for other man's region.

I don't abuse people on the internet but you are a monumental fool. one second you are castigating people for jubilating over the death of innocent people next thing you are calling for the genocide of another people. is it only south Easterners that want these northerners to keep the bombs up north

I do not support the killing of innocent people irrespective of their tribe or religion. but let me ask you one question . have you ever condemned the massacre of ibos in the north since 1999. it seems northerners can wish ibos dead but igbos can't wish them dead in return. nobody has the monopoly of violence. we should be calming things down and not inciting violence.

6 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by mencade5(m): 3:18pm On Jul 28, 2014
safarigirl: So they have colonised Borno, they're now off to colonise Kano on their way to their Sharia state....FG is not in control of this country. We don't have a government.

Military take-over is long overdue, coups were started on far more trivial matters.

Update:
It's another female suicide bomber...where did the Boko boys get these female bombers suddenly? The Chibok girls have been radicalised
i said before, these are the chibok girls...the bomber in kaduna that dressed like a girl was a signal that girls will be the next carriers of suicide bombing.

Nigerians , chibok girls are now pure terrorists,

its time to bomb the whole sambisa now.
Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by Faun(m): 3:18pm On Jul 28, 2014
To be honest, Ihejirika was dealing with these people and limiting Boko Haram activities, but their leaders cried genocide.
Now, the guy don comot, Boko Haram is even more fired up now. Kidnapping 270 girls, 50 more Fulani women, attacking Lagos, killing recruiting female bombers.

Well, what can I say? If it ain't happening in my compound, then it's none of my business.

[img]http://barnardclassof2005.files./2012/05/obama-drinking-beer-2.jpeg[/img]

12 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by blocker: 3:19pm On Jul 28, 2014
oilykid: mods!!!ban this Yoruba bigot.He keeps mentioning igbos in every of his post that has to do with bomb blast.I don't know his obsession with the Igbo.mynd and ngwakwe,you people ban him sad sad

The guy or is it girl is looking for the usual scape goats to blame for Niaja's woes.... yes! you guessed right IGBOS.

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by courage89(m): 3:19pm On Jul 28, 2014
Is this an avenue to justify the $1 billion loan? Could this be the handy work of boko Haram, federal government, security personnel, international agency? Only God and the perpetrators know. In due time, God will unmask these evil people.

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by abokine: 3:20pm On Jul 28, 2014
Wily2wily: haahaahaaa, hooohoohoo. I'm loving it. keep it coming

Karma is a bich.... So friend don't worry he who wishes bad to his fellow human being worst shall beholds him. NB. Is not my saying I'm just reiterating a quote.

4 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by landinfo: 3:20pm On Jul 28, 2014
I have said that wheneva 'm in the north, 'm only scared of 2 groups of peepz namely:
1. The Educated norththernerz (young/old);
2. The female girls in Hijab;
I tell u these sets of peepz are more deadlier than the foot-soldierz (the Almajiriz)
Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by rattlesnake(m): 3:22pm On Jul 28, 2014
Wily2wily: haahaahaaa, hooohoohoo. I'm loving it. keep it coming
ote

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by hannesy(f): 3:22pm On Jul 28, 2014
thewarrior72: Somebody should help me confirm if the number of casualty is up to 3million & if the entire north has been totally destroyed lipsrsealed undecided
And ur point is?

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by holicalpha(m): 3:22pm On Jul 28, 2014
Emmaesty: Then u must be a cruel person. Innocent people are dying in Kano and u're here jubilating.... May God judge you
we already know the judgement, may God punish you
Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by johnnyhandsom(m): 3:23pm On Jul 28, 2014
. Shut up you fucktardd

4 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by 9jahubcom(m): 3:24pm On Jul 28, 2014
it is well
Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by Harmvirus(f): 3:26pm On Jul 28, 2014
Kano na only you waka come? May God help us
Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by Smooyis(m): 3:26pm On Jul 28, 2014
Oh Lord, you are our refuge. Save this nation from this wicked people. We call on you now, help us against these destroyers.

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by allaboutobed(m): 3:26pm On Jul 28, 2014
dis is nt good
Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by Ahmeduana(m): 3:27pm On Jul 28, 2014
LMAyedun: You loving what?
STOP GIVING HIM ATTENTION, THE GUY IS A DEVILS ADVOCATE!

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by specco(m): 3:27pm On Jul 28, 2014

What a brainless contribution!

5 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by balash(m): 3:28pm On Jul 28, 2014
Repteam:

You are a confused pig! Why on earth would Muslims be killing themselves!? Doesn't this tell you that boko haram are wrecking havoc to destroy Nigeria?

This is not a Muslim vs Christian conflict nor ethnic. from my point of view these monsters want to destroy Nigeria!

And u r rejoicing!

@repteam

May God reply you. What is the difference btw u and those terrorists?

Would Jesus had loved your point of view?

pls go to hell scumbag!

@repteam God bless you for this response,he is surely dumb,,

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Buhari Orders Takeover Of Nigerian Airspace From Ghana / Buhari Shocks Ministers With Austere Benefits / Catholic Priest Joins IPOB In Nkpor, Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.