Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! (51647 Views)

Gov Okorocha Commissions Shoprite In Owerri (pix) / Ban Ki-Moon Lays Wreath At Scene Of Bomb Blast At UN House Abuja (Photo) / Photo: Take A Look On The Condition Of a Road Near Governors House In Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by Forzap: 2:31pm On Jul 28, 2014
Allah's boiz at work again....hian undecided undecided

5 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by ichidodo: 2:32pm On Jul 28, 2014
This a failure of Intellgience until government do away with nepotism,favouritism and enthrone meritocracy such that square pegs are on square holes in our security organisations then defense lapses like this will be a regular occurence...

4 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by LMAyedun(m): 2:32pm On Jul 28, 2014
Wily2wily: haahaahaaa, hooohoohoo. I'm loving it. keep it coming
You loving what?

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by Wily2wily: 2:33pm On Jul 28, 2014
uboma:
Would u keep loving it if your loved ones are residents in Kano?

You really do need to have your head examined for any malfunction disorder...
Goodluk to anyone who like roaming about with Cursed people,

3 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by ichidodo: 2:35pm On Jul 28, 2014
WIZGUY69: [s]For christ sake, what's all this? what has the people of kano done to boko haram that they are killing them in mass like this? and as for those cowards typing good! don't worry the will soon come to your doorstep and wipe all of you from your enclave (s/east), they have already started it to your brothers in the North, that's the price for leaving your enclave for other man's region.
keep on typing good, that was all what your uncles said in the year 1967.
ask ojukwu, your lord of war.
[/s]
Sharrap,we can sense fear in that post,the next populous area after Kano is Lagos...Hope you catch my drift....You better go and beg shecow...

13 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by oilykid(m): 2:38pm On Jul 28, 2014
WIZGUY69: For christ sake, what's all this? what has the people of kano done to boko haram that they are killing them in mass like this? and as for those cowards typing good! don't worry the will soon come to your doorstep and wipe all of you from your enclave (s/east), they have already started it to your brothers in the North, that's the price for leaving your enclave for other man's region.
keep on typing good, that was all what your uncles said in the year 1967.
ask ojukwu, your lord of war.
mods!!!ban this Yoruba bigot.He keeps mentioning igbos in every of his post that has to do with bomb blast.I don't know his obsession with the Igbo.mynd and ngwakwe,you people ban him sad sad

30 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by ojimbo(m): 2:39pm On Jul 28, 2014
Ibnsultan: What's happening in KANO. This the 2nd bombblast today. Pls the North will not allow some bandits destroy our region. Mr president as the CinC pls stop this Bandits NOW sir or
please my dear dont include Mr president in this issue

5 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by ichidodo: 2:44pm On Jul 28, 2014
Since pressure was plunged on GEJ to retire Ihejirika amidst rumors of genocide by the Northern Leaders,Nigeria has never been the same
again....

22 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by natureblack(m): 2:44pm On Jul 28, 2014
Ok
Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jul 28, 2014
Kano the Baghdad of Nigeria is on fire! What is going on?! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry cry cry
Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by Wily2wily: 2:45pm On Jul 28, 2014
LMAyedun: You loving what?
You hating what?

3 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by Noblefreeman(m): 2:46pm On Jul 28, 2014
So the Chibok skul gals A̶̲̥̅̊rε̲̣̣̣̥ now being used as suicide bombers?

This is depressing.

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 2:46pm On Jul 28, 2014
k
Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by kevinhacker(m): 2:47pm On Jul 28, 2014
safarigirl: So they have colonised Borno, they're now off to colonise Kano on their way to their Sharia state....FG is not in control of this country. We don't have a government.
Military take-over is long overdue, coups were started on far more trivial matters.
Update:
It's another female suicide bomber...where did the Boko boys get these female bombers suddenly? The Chibok girls have been radicalised
#VAMPIRES
Noblefreeman: So the Chibok skul gals A̶̲̥̅̊rε̲̣̣̣̥ now being used as suicide bombers?
This is depressing.
how can F.G protect when some of those they are using as security are security are saboteur !!!!

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by chibwike(m): 2:48pm On Jul 28, 2014
is this a joke or what?
Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by Noblefreeman(m): 2:49pm On Jul 28, 2014
dhammyg:
FUCCK Uundecided

I'm ‎​A̶̲̥̅ handsome guy, meet ♍ƺ
I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ PH let's FUCCK. cool
dhammyg:
FUCCK Uundecided

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 2:49pm On Jul 28, 2014
dhammyg: PLS FOLKS STAYING IN KANO.HOW TRUE IS THIS?

MODIFIED:
I THINK SOMEONE WANTS TO
WRECK THE ECONOMY OF THE
NORTH.OF ALL THE STATES IN THE
NORT.KANO& KADUNA ARE THE
MOST VIABLE.AND RECENTLY THERE
HAVE BEEN BOMB BLASTS IN THESE
STATES.IF THE ECONOMY OF THESE
STATES COLLAPSE THE ECONOMY OF
THE NORTH ALSO COLLAPSES shocked
from Jos to Bruno States now na Kano and Kaduna
Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by Coldfeet(f): 2:49pm On Jul 28, 2014
Is shekau gradually releasing the chibok girls with bombs strapped to their bodies? Cos all this young female suicide bombers is getting stranger by the second.

3 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jul 28, 2014
Welcome party for the new Emir

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by Faun(m): 2:50pm On Jul 28, 2014
oilykid: mods!!!ban this Yoruba bigot.He keeps mentioning igbos in every of his post that has to do with bomb blast.I don't know his obsession with the Igbo.mynd and ngwakwe,you people ban him sad sad

Don't worry. I've given the pig the reply of a lifetime on the first page.

15 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by Superstar007(m): 2:51pm On Jul 28, 2014
Choi! shocked Northern Nigerian dn turn Afghanistan embarassed
Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jul 28, 2014
There was once a country cry

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by glasmirow(m): 2:51pm On Jul 28, 2014
Wily2wily:
But, i'm happy
this guy is a boko haram member or fan dog

3 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by bimbor(m): 2:52pm On Jul 28, 2014
I just hope it's not the abducted girls that are being forced to carry these bombs. Too many female suicide bombers these days.

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by Wily2wily: 2:53pm On Jul 28, 2014
glasmirow: this guy is a boko haram member or fan dog
You are a moslem and Boko Haram member,
But am dancing
Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by ZUBY77(m): 2:53pm On Jul 28, 2014
Cool..I like it. Keep them coming..

Before you quote me and send your curse..know this ..The curse will return to you double fold.

Nigeria and Biafra would have been matured enough by now to come back together if they needed.
But for some reasons, The North wanted us together.
Why are they bombing their cities now?

Is Marriage by force?

It was clear from day one that Jesus and Muhammed would never like each other..

I m down here in the village. You iddats should continue building houses in Kano and Katsina.

We will see who is the fool later.

One thing I want you to know is that No Politician out there gives a damnn about you.. Not Jonathan nor the self righteous Buhari.

Keep supporting them.

15 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jul 28, 2014
Emmaesty: Then u must be a cruel person. Innocent people are dying in Kano and u're here jubilating.... May God judge you

God judge him? What is God doing to boko haram?

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jul 28, 2014
Dayuuum!

This is Nigerianistan!

Terrible systematic ethnic cleansing and chaos within a certain axis in the country that will likely boomerang soon. I don't think the other side will let it slide. They will most likely fight back when the chips are down.

Mogadishu definitely has sister cities in Nigeria...where my Somali nyggahs at?

5 Likes

Wily2wily:
If Moslems want to destroy themselves and their land, may God help dem accomplish their aim. What they wished for other is now happening to them,
Moneybag4411, once more ---Haaaaaahaaa hoooohoooo, i'm loving it.

You are a confused pig! Why on earth would Muslims be killing themselves!? Doesn't this tell you that boko haram are wrecking havoc to destroy Nigeria?

This is not a Muslim vs Christian conflict nor ethnic. from my point of view these monsters want to destroy Nigeria!

And u r rejoicing!

May God reply you. What is the difference btw u and those terrorists?

Would Jesus had loved your point of view?

pls go to hell scumbag!

8 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by rozayx5(m): 2:54pm On Jul 28, 2014
[size=30pt]please GEJ we are waiting for referendum in the South south[/size]

we can use our oil wealth and build our own seaports and cities while the cow rearers can enjoy their bombing spree

8 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by jojoki: 2:54pm On Jul 28, 2014
Wily2wily: haahaahaaa, hooohoohoo. I'm loving it. keep it coming

yeye boy like you, because somebody gave you a used phone with free data that is why you are posting rubbish abi? clap well for your self. heartless little boy.

5 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by thewarrior72: 2:55pm On Jul 28, 2014
dhammyg: Pls i just heard this from peeps on twitter.

UPDATED:AT ZOO ROAD,BEHIND SHOPRITE,KANO.
TWEET FROM NIGERIAN POLICE FORCE:
Nigeria
Police
Force
@PoliceNG
#NPFalert Another #Suicide bomb in
#Kano 1:40pm at Trade Fair complex,
Zoo Rd close to Shoprite. 1 female
bomber abt 18yrs died, 6 injured.
1:26 p.m. Mon, Jul 28

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Kashim Shettima Ride Bicycle For Election Victory Jubilation. / Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal / You Have Lost Your Opportunity: Wike Tells Reggae Dancers Trying To Sanction Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.