Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,654 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! (51629 Views)

Gov Okorocha Commissions Shoprite In Owerri (pix) / Ban Ki-Moon Lays Wreath At Scene Of Bomb Blast At UN House Abuja (Photo) / Photo: Take A Look On The Condition Of a Road Near Governors House In Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by IYANGBALI: 5:58pm On Jul 28, 2014
rexibity: this extremists na wa o!
So even the babes wan phuck 72 Virgin Men. SMH.
Pathetic!
as if virgin men no dey naija again,see us boku for nairaland,seun osewa is a virgin
Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by mediachirps(m): 5:59pm On Jul 28, 2014
Emmaesty: Then u must be a cruel person. Innocent people are dying in Kano and u're here jubilating.... May God judge you

he's entitled to his opinion, you don't know why he's laughing over such 'tragedic' situation.
Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by whoawa(m): 5:59pm On Jul 28, 2014
WIZGUY69: For christ sake, what's all this? what has the people of kano done to boko haram that they are killing them in mass like this? and as for those cowards typing good! don't worry the will soon come to your doorstep and wipe all of you from your enclave (s/east), they have already started it to your brothers in the North, that's the price for leaving your enclave for other man's region.
keep on typing good, that was all what your uncles said in the year 1967.
ask ojukwu, your lord of war.
how did u know that people typing GOOD is from south east? May God judge u and ur family first

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by mascot87(m): 5:59pm On Jul 28, 2014
Faun:

Keep running around in circles, you hypocritical tribalist coming to lecture me on morality.
You say you're disappointed in me, right? Well, I'm not disappointed in you. You know why? grin Because reading your tribalistic posts from last year gave me a clue on what sort of low-life you really were, so I always placed you on a very low rung. No surprises there.

Go die with ur hateful life. Your tribesmen are proud of u cos u are really making them proud here.
Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jul 28, 2014
Faun:

My brother, na so we see am oh.
Those inbred cowards are only good at launching the first attack; but as soon as a certified nwafor gives them a proper beating, they quickly retreat to hide underneath their brown roofs, while another comes out to preach about tolerance and maturity.
Imagine a f..u.cking unlettered vagabond like Mascot87 coming to preach to me about tolerance when I can just pull out 10 of his previous tribalistic posts right here and right now.
Na so we see am sha.
Even after the guy made his statement without revile, you choose to insult him and his tribe. You are an old fool and a miserable soul. What the heck are you feeling like? You tribe will forever be a loser and even your war lord ojuiku is a perfect definition of a coward for taking u to war with 200 cutlasses. when the heat was on his pathetic soul, he ran away like a chicken at the site of the hawk. he left Biafra in total devastation. ojoiku only care about himself just like an average eeboh. the guy is a disgrace. at the eleventh hour he had a choice either to die like an hero but he chose to to live like a coward. Yet you referred to the Yoruba's as cowards. But they are not cowards when they treated your fvck up during the civil war.
if not going to a senseless and silly war with 200 cutlasses is an act of cowardice, then let us be cowards. So if any Yoruba is killed in the north, we should because of that go into war with the Hausa's to prove that we are not cowards.
I think ur ojoiku is a perfect description of cowardice. after running away dressed like a woman, he came back to join the same people he fought against in NPN and later contested to rule d same Nigeria he attempted to break away from.
winners never quit, and quitters never win. ojoiku is a cantankerous coward and a loser. You shameless idiots should deal with it.

9 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by PEREP: 6:02pm On Jul 28, 2014
They said all the guys coming up as suicide bombers will have 7 virgins, what will these young girls have?
I have a feeling they are pressured to do this or they are killed.
Security agents should start scouting for guys giving young girls instructions around these public places. Also public announcements in Hausa should start going out on how girls in this category can get swift response and they should be moved to a safe haven immediately.

Every street in Kano need some immediate check by security informants and SSS/Police in plain clothes while 112 (SSS line) is immediately publicized. These guys have to be sold out to run back to Sambisa forest where they will soon be bombarded.

I know SSS guys have access to this platform and the least we can go for them is to keep suggesting possible ways to WIN this war and not playing the Ethnic, Political or Reliigion cards
Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by Truckpusher(m): 6:06pm On Jul 28, 2014
The Northern elites are responsible for their woes.
They have for ages refused to let the ordinary people determine their life and future ,a life of being teleguided with all sorts of propaganda has finally come to demand for her payment and we here in the Southern Nigeria could become a collateral damage.

When you decide to keep a people permanently down with a backward ideology one day they will rise up in unison whether for a better cause or for an unjust cause but the truth is we are in for a long haul.

It is not yet Uhuru for Nigeria.
Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jul 28, 2014
Faun: Kwankwaso, abeg, when the Boko Superstars are done reducing Shoprite to rubbles, don't forget to go sweep the venue with your APeeShit broom like you did when the president visited.
Losers.

Now, as for this coneheaded id1ot...

Common sense should already tell you, that in every setting, when the master is killed off, the next people to follow him are his slaves.
Same way, it would apply here: When Boko Haram is done with the Hausa-Fulani and Kanuris, the next in line to be wiped out, will be their slaves, the Yorubas who have been dutifully sucking their dirty, uncircumcised diccks since Dan Fodio cornered Ilorin.

Remember Yorubas are 50% muslim? Be careful what you wish others, because when they infiltrate and start wiping you pigs off the face of the earth (which is already BOUND to happen), I will be more than happy to come back here, remind you of your utterances, and laugh at you... But then again, chances are, you'd have already been killed off by then.

Keep living in the past and talking about 1967, when times have changed. Keep praying the British Empire and the defunct Soviet Union all come together to save you lepers known as Yorubas.
Ask yourself, how many Igbo muslims do we have? The joke is on you, boy.
You are already marked for death, and the muslims in your midst are the ticking time bombs which will definitely happen. You're talking about Igbos getting killed in the North, not knowing your Yoruba brothers are bigger casualties, but because you're cowards, your deaths mainly go unnoticed - Like the Yoruba Oba who was killed like a rat in Kano last month. I bet you never heard the news. I dey laugh your tribe.
Your Northern masters are getting destroyed in their homes, and the same fate awaits you.
Remember Michael Adebolajo the terrorist? Yeah, there are many others like him currently lurking in your cursed hell-hole.
Death and destruction is the only future for you SWines from the South West, since that's what you wish for me too. Human garbage.
Please,exercise restrain on ur comment..Take it on the individual..Not the tribe..Thank you

4 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 28, 2014
VFL Kano Power - VFL Lagos Stars
1X2
X c 3.65
VFL Aba Lions - VFL Nnewi
Under/Over 2.5 goals
Under 2.5 c 1.75
Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by Emekamex(m): 6:14pm On Jul 28, 2014

Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jul 28, 2014
johnnyhandsom: . Na you dey kill yourselves na you dey complain.

Smh @ this mofo. grin

You better get prepared for when the real shooting match starts because being JohnnyGAYsom won't save you.

===================================================================

Back to Boko Haram.

Apparently, the Boko Haram who was killed by the Nigerian army in 2009, was a Sufi, later became a Shia, and he joined traditional Sunni. Afterwards, he became radicalised and started his own ideology called, "Yusufiyya." And that's what binds all Boko Haram members.

Boko Haram allegedly broke into four different factions in 2011. The most vicious faction is led by a man named, "Al-Barnawi" - a Libyan, Sudan, and Algerian wars veteran, with war hardened fighters and commandos. And they were the ones responsible for the Gamboa onslaught were the Nigerian army was soundly defeated and made to flee. The Shekau faction is next in rank, followed by another faction led by a man called, "Sheikh Bukar."

^^^I'll stop there for now, however, can anyone from Northern Nigeria or Nigerian army confirm what I posted up there?

Now back to the Kaduna bomb blast - apparently the place that was bombed was a Sufi Muslim centre, with loads of Sufi Muslims there when the bombs went off.

^^^Can someone confirm this?
Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by Obiossy(m): 6:15pm On Jul 28, 2014
WIZGUY69: For christ sake, what's all this? what has the people of kano done to boko haram that they are killing them in mass like this? and as for those cowards typing good! don't worry the will soon come to your doorstep and wipe all of you from your enclave (s/east), they have already started it to your brothers in the North, that's the price for leaving your enclave for other man's region.
keep on typing good, that was all what your uncles said in the year 1967.
ask ojukwu, your lord of war.
e.diot u r only hating our progress..but i hate the bomb blasts anyway...WICKED HUMAN BEINGS NOT A WICKED WORLD
Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by Amhappy(f): 6:18pm On Jul 28, 2014
Dangerous trend,using young females on hijab as sucide bombers. There are many females on hijab in major Nigerian cities. Action or no action by the Nigerian Govt headed by a Christian President is now dicey. Ban hijab and attract the wrath of fanatics who will say their women have been de-sacred,take no action and every body on hijab is a potential suscide bomber. Is this Bokoharam playing a checkmate on Nigeria? Lets see how govt forces will react.
Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by henrixx(m): 6:18pm On Jul 28, 2014
anoda bomblast in kofa ruwa market ....jus now
Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by Obiossy(m): 6:19pm On Jul 28, 2014
harde2lah:
Even after the guy made his statement without revile, you choose to insult him and his tribe. You are an old fool and a miserable soul. What the heck are you feeling like? You tribe will forever be a loser and even your war lord ojuiku is a perfect definition of a coward for taking u to war with 200 cutlasses. when the heat was on his pathetic soul, he ran away like a chicken at the site of the hawk. he left Biafra in total devastation. ojoiku only care about himself just like an average eeboh. the guy is a disgrace. at the eleventh hour he had a choice either to die like an hero but he chose to to live like a coward. Yet you referred to the Yoruba's as cowards. But they are not cowards when they treated your fvck up during the civil war.
if not going to a senseless and silly war with 200 cutlasses is an act of cowardice, then let us be cowards. So if any Yoruba is killed in the north, we should because of that go into war with the Hausa's to prove that we are not cowards.
I think ur ojoiku is a perfect description of cowardice. after running away dressed like a woman, he came back to join the same people he fought against in NPN and later contested to rule d same Nigeria he attempted to break away from.
winners never quit, and quitters never win. ojoiku is a cantankerous coward and a loser. You shameless idiots should deal with it.
you must the product of a malicious molestation on ur mother!

4 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by Faun(m): 6:22pm On Jul 28, 2014
harde2lah:

Take your shiitty, badly written epistle to your tribe of vagabonds and slaves who make a living from bowing to worship their Hausa-Fulani overlords even after getting mercilessly humiliated in the 90's.

"Winners never quit, and quitters never win"? Yeah, take that one to your shameless, bitter old coward AwOLEwo who ran to his bedroom and choked himself with otapiapia the second he heard the young IBB was coming to get him. The agbaya didn't even face any war ooo, this one na just "heard", and he immediately killed himself with a rat poison that cost less than 30 naira. You fools have no shame in your lives.

And as usual, you're here to cook fables and claim glory about Yoruba people winning the civil war. LOL M0ron, that civil war was essentially the state of Biafra against the British interests who didn't wan't to see their company (Royal Dutch Shell) lose control of the vast oil in the Eastern region. You boneheads were merely recruited as willing pawns to fight with weapons purchased by your Western masters. You talk about cutlasses, but which cars or weapons have you fetish pieces of shhit produced in your lives with your Oluwole certificates? 54 years and counting, and not one meaningful patent to your names.

The only thing you pride yourselves in, is being humble servants to your Fulani overlords who have taken over from where the British left off.
Otherwise, how else does one explain the desperation of your inept leaders at getting their Northern master to the presidency, even after Bola Tinubu and his ragtag band of NADECO cowards practically had to hide in Golden Morn cartons to make it out of the country when they were being chased by the Northern head(s) of state during the 80's and 90's? And not just that; the same man behind Khudirat Abiola's devastating assassination was made the Inspector General of Police by GEJ, and not one of you cowards had the balls to speak up grin

Do I mention General Diya, your weeping general who got on his knees to plead with a junior officer for forgiveness? grin

M0ron, your cowardice is well documented; so please, go look for a quiet corner and die if you're offended by facts.

Loser grin

12 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by faggins(m): 6:28pm On Jul 28, 2014
Faun: Kwankwaso, abeg, when the Boko Superstars are done reducing Shoprite to rubbles, don't forget to go sweep the venue with your APeeShit broom like you did when the president visited.
Losers.

Common sense should already tell you, that in every setting, when the master is killed off, the next people to follow him are his slaves.
Same way, it would apply here: When Boko Haram is done with the Hausa-Fulani and Kanuris, the next in line to be wiped out, will be their slaves, the Yorubas who have been dutifully sucking their dirty, uncircumcised diccks since Dan Fodio cornered Ilorin.

Remember Yorubas are 50% muslim? Be careful what you wish others, because when they infiltrate and start wiping you pigs off the face of the earth (which is already BOUND to happen), I will be more than happy to come back here, remind you of your utterances, and laugh at you... But then again, chances are, you'd have already been killed off by then.

Keep living in the past and talking about 1967, when times have changed. Keep praying the British Empire and the defunct Soviet Union all come together to save you lepers known as Yorubas.
You are already marked for death, and the muslims in your midst are the ticking time bombs which will definitely happen. You're talking about Igbos getting killed in the North, not knowing your Yoruba brothers are bigger casualties, but because you're cowards, your deaths mainly go unnoticed - Like the Yoruba Oba who was killed like a rat in Kano last month. I bet you never heard the news. I dey laugh your tribe.
Your Northern masters are getting destroyed in their homes, and the same fate awaits you.
Remember Michael Adebolajo the terrorist? Yeah, there are many others like him currently lurking in your cursed hell-hole.
Death and destruction is the only future for you SWines from the South West, since that's what you wish for me too. Human garbage.
hmmm.insulting the whole Yoruba People.! the bolded shows u have no sense. R.I.P

3 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by Truckpusher(m): 6:32pm On Jul 28, 2014
PEREP: They said all the guys coming up as suicide bombers will have 7 virgins, what will these young girls have?
I have a feeling they are pressured to do this or they are killed.
Security agents should start scouting for guys giving young girls instructions around these public places. Also public announcements in Hausa should start going out on how girls in this category can get swift response and they should be moved to a safe haven immediately.

Every street in Kano need some immediate check by security informants and SSS/Police in plain clothes while 112 (SSS line) is immediately publicized. These guys have to be sold out to run back to Sambisa forest where they will soon be bombarded.

I know SSS guys have access to this platform and the least we can go for them is to keep suggesting possible ways to WIN this war and not playing the Ethnic, Political or Reliigion cards
As it stands right now the Nigerian security outfit has been infiltrated and lots of works needs to be done to save the day.

Intelligence gathering is all about trust,commitment and above all patriotism which we lack because we all are patriotic to our tribes,region,ethnic group and what have you?.......Nigeria is in a dilemma ;internal warfare is the hardest battle for any nation to face.

All we need right now is to go for fiscal federalism,let every region do as they wish and boko haram will stop but the Northern elites wants the status quo to the chagrin of the very people they want to Lord over.

You can't eat your cake and have it.

They used Islamic fundamentalists ideologies to hold onto the control of their own people and right now it has backfired they should understand that you can't always fool all the people all of the time.It is time to practice real Islam they so much so much enshrined in the heart of their people.......Let's us give boko haram what they want ,an Islamic North with no interference from the secular South.
Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jul 28, 2014
safarigirl: So they have colonised Borno, they're now off to colonise Kano on their way to their Sharia state....FG is not in control of this country. We don't have a government.

Military take-over is long overdue, coups were started on far more trivial matters.

Update:
It's another female suicide bomber...where did the Boko boys get these female bombers suddenly? The Chibok girls have been radicalised

Having a mobile phone and data on it does not guarantee an understanding of a situation. What do you expect the FG to do? Kill everybody and rout Kano state? What with a non- co-operating Governor in charge in that state.

If the FG refuse to install CCTV cameras in Kano state, why has Kwankwaso refused to do same instead of going to construct school buildings in Niger republic? Have you seen what Obiano is doing in Anambra in terms of security?

For inviting the military to take over government; I'd only say that I am ashamed that a student of the Faculty that made me many years ago, talk in this manner. Have you been radicalised by a popular lecturer in that faculty?

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by msquarewld(m): 6:33pm On Jul 28, 2014
aryzgreat:

why are u attacking him and not the goat that provoked him?
A "goat" u said provoked nd not a tribe. Why not just face the said goat and leave the tribe out of it. Think about.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by berrystunn(m): 6:37pm On Jul 28, 2014
More of that biko
Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by xplorefilm: 6:39pm On Jul 28, 2014
Losers.

You sure make me laugh. For the record u ve said so many false points just to prove no point and ur likes is growing in leaps and bound. You keep calling Yorubas cowards while ur "HERO" Ojukwu flee when sh.it was about to hit the fan. A cluless m.o.r.o.n just like the rest of you. Go back and read more about the Ilorin conquest and stop saying b.u.l.l sh.it. There are people that know their history. Let me give you one clue, take the subsidy protest for example, the people who started crying first were your people. Strike for just 2 weeks and an Ibo man is in a near death situation and you are here forming cyber don. One thing I gather about you from your post is that you are ignorant of the facts on ground and you are a strong liar. No truth and I repeat no truth in your post. Go to that Northern part of the country and see how much of your people's life have been wasted. Face the problem and seek solution. M.U.G.U.

4 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jul 28, 2014
Repteam:

You are a confused pig! Why on earth would Muslims be killing themselves!? Doesn't this tell you that boko haram are wrecking havoc to destroy Nigeria?

This is not a Muslim vs Christian conflict nor ethnic. from my point of view these monsters want to destroy Nigeria!

And u r rejoicing!

May God reply you. What is the difference btw u and those terrorists?

Would Jesus had loved your point of view?

pls go to hell scumbag!
If they want to destroy Nigeria, whats our business, I never wanted Nigeria in the first place.....You suggested it, now you want to destroy it, nd ur claiming patriotic,...... If it were sme Igbo dude, you most probably would have a matchet now,/.......no go beg shekau......
Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by bnovative(m): 6:41pm On Jul 28, 2014
Ibnsultan: What's happening in KANO. This the 2nd bombblast today. Pls the North will not allow some bandits destroy our region. Mr president as the CinC pls stop this Bandits NOW sir or
The boko haram supporting emir is on the throne, so terror must reign.
Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by jamiuazeez(m): 6:44pm On Jul 28, 2014
sadGovernment pls ask for what B K want innocent people are dying please.there is God ooo in every we are doing. :PGovernment pls ask for what B K want innocent people are dying please.there is God ooo in every we are doing.
Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by AndreB: 6:52pm On Jul 28, 2014
knightsTempler: How difficult is it for people to understand that this Lord Lugard creation is not working and isn't gonna work even in the future. The earlier we comes to term with this reality, the better for everyone.

But if we divide...(As I'm sure Boko Haram plans)..would u prefer to be in a state of perpetual war with a hostile Islamist country on your borders...a division would make the north fragile..and all extremists would see this as fertile ground and swoop into the region..they could in turn seize the government there...and turn into a huge..sovereign threat...Backed by Niger..and other terrorist groups in the Maghreb..
Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by xplorefilm: 6:52pm On Jul 28, 2014
Wily2wily:
If Moslems want to destroy themselves and their land, may God help dem accomplish their aim. What they wished for other is now happening to them,
Moneybag4411, once more ---Haaaaaahaaa hoooohoooo, i'm loving it.
Amen God will help them. Now you are feeling cool but I know those bas.t.a.r.ds are never tired and when they turn for your people I will remind you of this day. Continue your celebration, pop the "pop ables" na carnival me go do wen ur own go come. I go so beg BH make dem no stop. You go so feel the consequencies of the hatred wey u dey enjoy. EWU
Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by Faun(m): 6:55pm On Jul 28, 2014
xplorefilm: You sure make me laugh. For the record u ve said so many false points just to prove no point and ur likes is growing in leaps and bound. You keep calling Yorubas cowards while ur "HERO" Ojukwu flee when sh.it was about to hit the fan. A cluless m.o.r.o.n just like the rest of you. Go back and read more about the Ilorin conquest and stop saying b.u.l.l sh.it. There are people that know their history. Let me give you one clue, take the subsidy protest for example, the people who started crying first were your people. Strike for just 2 weeks and an Ibo man is in a near death situation and you are here forming cyber don. One thing I gather about you from your post is that you are ignorant of the facts on ground and you are a strong liar. No truth and I repeat no truth in your post. Go to that Northern part of the country and see how much of your people's life have been wasted. Face the problem and seek solution. M.U.G.U.

Another pained blockhead coming to wail because his brother got served.

What exactly is false in my post. Which part exactly?

1. Ilorin conquest? Was Ilorin not captured by Uthman Dan Fodio and his valiant Fulani warriors? Is there not an Emir of Ilorin today as a result? Today, the Fulani have right assimilated into Ilorin that Yoruba people find it difficult to be the "Oba of Ilorin" because the Fulanis wouldn't allow it. The truth is bitter.

2. Native Muslims in your state? Do muslims not constitute 50% of your population? Where is Lawal Babafemi (the Al-Qaeda man) from? Where is Michael Adebolajo the UK terrorist from? Michael Adebowale nko? You're living in denial due to the bitter pill right in front of you.

Now, on to the next one...

3. You say Ojukwu ran away, but didn't your much revered JagaJagaBAN Bola Tinubu take to his heels during his NADECO days when the military was after his gay ass? What about your Awolowo who locked himself in his room and drank otapiapia when he learnt Jakande ratted him out to Babangida? What about General Oladipo Diya your weeping general? Bloody cowards.

And now...

4. Your talk about Igbos suffering during the fuel subsidy crisis is such an obvious badly-cooked lie that even a primary 3 boy would laugh at you for your sttupidity.
If the Igbos were suffering like you said, why did they simply ignore you losers and refuse to join your protest when you took to the streets? Why was there no single protest recorded in the East? Because I remember you id1ots even started complaining about it on Twitter, desperately trying to get Igbos to join you in your dumb parade to no avail.

Go look for a kid you can entertain with your laughably low IQ grin

8 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by ddestiny20(m): 6:57pm On Jul 28, 2014
boko boys suffer

Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jul 28, 2014
xplorefilm: You sure make me laugh. For the record u ve said so many false points just to prove no point and ur likes is growing in leaps and bound. You keep calling Yorubas cowards while ur "HERO" Ojukwu flee when sh.it was about to hit the fan. A cluless m.o.r.o.n just like the rest of you. Go back and read more about the Ilorin conquest and stop saying b.u.l.l sh.it. There are people that know their history. Let me give you one clue, take the subsidy protest for example, the people who started crying first were your people. Strike for just 2 weeks and an Ibo man is in a near death situation and you are here forming cyber don. One thing I gather about you from your post is that you are ignorant of the facts on ground and you are a strong liar. No truth and I repeat no truth in your post. Go to that Northern part of the country and see how much of your people's life have been wasted. Face the problem and seek solution. M.U.G.U.
Oga sharrap or better still buy otapiapia and follow the footsteps of ur famous leader Awolowo.....
How can u say an igbo man is in a near death situation after just 2 weekz. cutlasses were used by the igbos to fight a war for more than 2 years. Your really stupid leaders had to stop the inflow of food despite the help rendered by western powers, if that doesn't say persistence, then your arguably the most retarded individual I know....
Being honest, I like the northerners better than the westerners, you know why? If a northerner hates you, he hates you whereas in the case of a westerner, they re just good double mouthed pigs.......

4 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jul 28, 2014
Faun:

Take your shiitty, badly written epistle to your tribe of vagabonds and slaves who make a living from bowing to worship their Hausa-Fulani overlords even after getting mercilessly humiliated in the 90's.

"Winners never quit, and quitters never win"? Yeah, take that one to your shameless, bitter old coward AwOLEwo who ran to his bedroom and choked himself with otapiapia the second he heard the young IBB was coming to get him. The agbaya didn't even face any war ooo, this one na just "heard", and he immediately killed himself with a rat poison that cost less than 30 naira. You fools have no shame in your lives.

And as usual, you're here to cook fables and claim glory about Yoruba people winning the civil war. LOL M0ron, that civil war was essentially the state of Biafra against the British interests who didn't wan't to see their company (Royal Dutch Shell) lose control of the vast oil in the Eastern region. You boneheads were merely recruited as willing pawns to fight with weapons purchased by your Western masters. You talk about cutlasses, but which cars or weapons have you fetish pieces of shhit produced in your lives with your Oluwole certificates? 54 years and counting, and not one meaningful patent to your names.

The only thing you pride yourselves in, is being humble servants to your Fulani overlords who have taken over from where the British left off.
Otherwise, how else does one explain the desperation of your inept leaders at getting their Northern master to the presidency, even after Bola Tinubu and his ragtag band of NADECO cowards practically had to hide in Golden Morn cartons to make it out of the country when they were being chased by the Northern head(s) of state during the 80's and 90's? And not just that; the same man behind Khudirat Abiola's devastating assassination was made the Inspector General of Police by GEJ, and not one of you cowards had the balls to speak up grin

Do I mention General Diya, your weeping general who got on his knees to plead with a junior officer for forgiveness? grin

M0ron, your cowardice is well documented; so please, go look for a quiet corner and die if you're offended by facts.

Loser grin
Ojoiku must be laughing his ass off where he is now. ojoiku holds a patent in cowardice. He even wrote a thesis on his act of cowardice. hear this from a fellow flatty whose daughter was screwed by fani kayode:

Bainca Ojukwu's father in his book A view into
history: Ojukwu and the Igbo cause
Christian C. Onoh stated clearly that in his
opinion Ojukwu was a cantankerous coward who
abandoned the Igbo's and ran away to save his
own skin. He described Ojukwu as a shameless
cantankerous chameleon who went behind the
back of Igbo's to negotiate the release of his
father's properties without any concern for other
Igbo's who lost properties too.

LMAO......

the power thirsty ojuiku cowardice is legendary. Foolish old man.

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by INFO70: 7:02pm On Jul 28, 2014
Where are they getting this young suicide bombers from? Are u sure they are not released Chibok girls?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

100 Innoson Jeeps: Governor Ugwuanyi Trends Online / Before & After Pics Of Zamfara Man Released By Bandits After 3 Months Captivity / Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 145
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.