Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! (51635 Views)

Gov Okorocha Commissions Shoprite In Owerri (pix) / Ban Ki-Moon Lays Wreath At Scene Of Bomb Blast At UN House Abuja (Photo) / Photo: Take A Look On The Condition Of a Road Near Governors House In Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by otalenu(m): 2:56pm On Jul 28, 2014
Wily2wily:
wat!!!, you want to FUCCK ME, dis is a free gift, thank u

U sound stupid

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by rattlesnake(m): 2:56pm On Jul 28, 2014
shibok girls
Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by ichidodo: 2:56pm On Jul 28, 2014
#BringbackIhejirika...

6 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by revelationuche: 2:57pm On Jul 28, 2014
My ears are dull ov hearing sad newz.May God bomb all the idiots that are connected to it [img]http://www.hostsleek.com/clients/?aff=052[/img]
[img]http://www.?aff=580[/img]
[img]http://clients.utiware.net/?aff=595[/img]
Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by AmicableEd: 2:57pm On Jul 28, 2014
BREAKING: Another Bomb Blast hits Kano, near Shoprite http://www.kemifilani.com/2014/07/breaking-another-bomb-blast-hits-kano.html
Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by rozayx5(m): 2:58pm On Jul 28, 2014
Faun: Kwankwaso, abeg, when the Boko Superstars are done reducing Shoprite to rubbles, don't forget to go sweep the venue with your APeeShit broom like you did when the president visited.
Losers.

Now, as for this coneheaded id1ot...

Common sense should already tell you, that in every setting, when the master is killed off, the next people to follow him are his slaves.
Same way, it would apply here: When Boko Haram is done with the Hausa-Fulani and Kanuris, the next in line to be wiped out, will be their slaves, the Yorubas who have been dutifully sucking their dirty, uncircumcised diccks since Dan Fodio cornered Ilorin.

Remember Yorubas are 50% muslim? Be careful what you wish others, because when they infiltrate and start wiping you pigs off the face of the earth (which is already BOUND to happen), I will be more than happy to come back here, remind you of your utterances, and laugh at you... But then again, chances are, you'd have already been killed off by then.

Keep living in the past and talking about 1967, when times have changed. Keep praying the British Empire and the defunct Soviet Union all come together to save you lepers known as Yorubas.
Ask yourself, how many Igbo muslims do we have? The joke is on you, boy.
You are already marked for death, and the muslims in your midst are the ticking time bombs which will definitely happen. You're talking about Igbos getting killed in the North, not knowing your Yoruba brothers are bigger casualties, but because you're cowards, your deaths mainly go unnoticed - Like the Yoruba Oba who was killed like a rat in Kano last month. I bet you never heard the news. I dey laugh your tribe.
Your Northern masters are getting destroyed in their homes, and the same fate awaits you.
Remember Michael Adebolajo the terrorist? Yeah, there are many others like him currently lurking in your cursed hell-hole.
Death and destruction is the only future for you SWines from the South West, since that's what you wish for me too. Human garbage.

dayummmmm !!!!
28 hit combo on jweeds

10 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by emmy02(m): 2:59pm On Jul 28, 2014
Wily2wily: haahaahaaa, hooohoohoo. I'm loving it. keep it coming

Wat exactly r u happy for? Dat innocent Nigerians like u just lost their lives to fools.. Oops, u ain't even innocent.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by Wily2wily: 2:59pm On Jul 28, 2014
Repteam:

You are a confused pig! Why on earth would Muslims be killing themselves!? Doesn't this tell you that boko haram are wrecking havoc to destroy Nigeria?

This is not a Muslim vs Christian conflict nor ethnic. from my point of view these monsters want to destroy Nigeria!

And u r rejoicing!

May God reply you. What is the difference btw u and those terrorists?

Would Jesus had loved your point of view?

pls go to hell scumbag!
Repteam, you that love Nigeria, tell me the reason why you have not enlisted in the army to fight Boko Haram
Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by Dahslim(m): 3:00pm On Jul 28, 2014
mehn, these evil people called boko haram are becoming wilder everyday!

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jul 28, 2014
safarigirl: So they have colonised Borno, they're now off to colonise Kano on their way to their Sharia state....FG is not in control of this country. We don't have a government.

Military take-over is long overdue, coups were started on far more trivial matters.

Update:
It's another female suicide bomber...where did the Boko boys get these female bombers suddenly? The Chibok girls have been radicalised
I don't support that at all. The main reason why the BH menace seems intractable is that the Nigerian military, intelligence agencies and police are largely operating as if they are still in the 1970s. The spate of bombings could have been minimised if intelligence gathering is greatly improved.

A military coup will not be the magic bullet that will solve the insecurity problem. I'd prefer that the current civilian system be nurtured and improved to handle the challenges of 21st century Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by Paretomaster(m): 3:00pm On Jul 28, 2014

u are loving it right? we shall remind u and ur likes of ur mockery when the tides change, u think its a Northern problem se?

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by Dragonking: 3:00pm On Jul 28, 2014
WIZGUY69: For christ sake, what's all this? what has the people of kano done to boko haram that they are killing them in mass like this? and as for those cowards typing good! don't worry the will soon come to your doorstep and wipe all of you from your enclave (s/east), they have already started it to your brothers in the North, that's the price for leaving your enclave for other man's region.
keep on typing good, that was all what your uncles said in the year 1967.
ask ojukwu, your lord of war.

Guy you are senseless i swear..you are indirectly saying that some people should not condole this act by bokoharam yet u are praying for bokoharam to wipe out all igbos..this is double standard and pure hypocrisy done by u alone..NOTE: i am not igbo and i dont support anybody that is rejoicing in this kind of news but you are no different from the people here that are saying good to this kind of news.

10 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by scanp(m): 3:01pm On Jul 28, 2014
E better make we go beg shekau b4 he kill us all.... Bt who will lead us 2 him?? cry

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by InHim4Him(m): 3:02pm On Jul 28, 2014
Bringbackourgirls!

Yeah!

They are already here without any doubts.
Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by Wily2wily: 3:03pm On Jul 28, 2014
otalenu:
U sound stupid
But She is the one who said she want to FUCCK me
Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by Wisdytech(m): 3:04pm On Jul 28, 2014
God will help us out!

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by Semony: 3:05pm On Jul 28, 2014
Some times I wonder why we Nigerians quickly forget some thing . the Ariwa youths ask the south Easterners to go back after 14 days , and we think they are playing .now there is bomb everywhere and we never take the warning from them . whoever remaines in that part of the country has signed his death warrant .

4 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jul 28, 2014
safarigirl: So they have colonised Borno, they're now off to colonise Kano on their way to their Sharia state....FG is not in control of this country. We don't have a government.

Military take-over is long overdue, coups were started on far more trivial matters.

Update:
It's another female suicide bomber...where did the Boko boys get these female bombers suddenly? The Chibok girls have been radicalised
MAYBE FEMALE MUSLIMS NOWADAYS ALSO WANT THEIR OWN 77 MALE VIRGINSlipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by bankyblue(m): 3:06pm On Jul 28, 2014
Hope say no be chibok girls start work so?

#girls16
Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by Wily2wily: 3:06pm On Jul 28, 2014
Any Southerner minus Yoruba/Itsekiri/Benin still living in CO-North blame yourself if anything bad happen to you

4 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by oilykid(m): 3:06pm On Jul 28, 2014
this thing is getting bloodier by the day,even the talibans in afaghanistan normally takes a long a break after one or two bombing but Nigerian's version of Taliban here is now taking theirs too far.rip to the dead sad sad

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jul 28, 2014
wow
Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jul 28, 2014
CFCfan:
I don't support that at all. The main reason why the BH menace seems intractable is that the Nigerian military, intelligence agencies and police are largely operating as if they are still in the 1970s. The spate of bombings could have been minimised if intelligence gathering is greatly improved.

A military coup will not be the magic bullet that will solve the insecurity problem. I'd prefer that the current civilian system be nurtured and improved to handle the challenges of 21st century Nigeria.

The bold is simplistic, especially with the current structure of Nigeria, and the brand of politics in the country.

The country needs martial law that will remove all the bureaucracy and sentiments involved in democracy, to re-structure everything and effect policies that will make it function. The country is slowly but surely heading to abyss at the moment.

7 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by OkikiOluwa1(m): 3:08pm On Jul 28, 2014
dhammyg: Pls i just heard this from peeps on twitter.

UPDATED:AT ZOO ROAD,BEHIND SHOPRITE,KANO.
TWEET FROM NIGERIAN POLICE FORCE:
Nigeria
Police
Force
@PoliceNG
#NPFalert Another #Suicide bomb in
#Kano 1:40pm at Trade Fair complex,
Zoo Rd close to Shoprite. 1 female
bomber abt 18yrs died, 6 injured.
1:26 p.m. Mon, Jul 28
Hope it's not those Chibok girls & every kidnapped girls that Boko Haram is using as suicide bombers.
What's the spiritual promise for these 16years, 18year old female suicide bombers?
Shey na 72 virgins boys.
Last Bullet
Can every Nigerian now see what the country is turning to?

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jul 28, 2014
these guys are really out of control...my prayers to my brothers and sisters in the north.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by liltunes(m): 3:09pm On Jul 28, 2014
ure such a hoe, I'm gonna Bleep ur pussy

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by tit(f): 3:10pm On Jul 28, 2014
Is this a second bombing at Shoprite Kano?
On the day of the push-truck bomb at a bus-station, there was also a report of a Shoprite bomb.
I did not see any details of that blast.

Was there a bomb blast at Shoprite a few days ago?
Or was that a mistake in information management?
Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by Coldfeet(f): 3:10pm On Jul 28, 2014
moneybag4411:

I prophecy to you in the name of JESUS..before the end of this week, may you experience the pain of losing someone to a bomb blast... we in kano know how all of this feels...the fear of the unknown...the fear of what could happen in the next one minute..and u are here making ds sought of coment....may ur family experience the pain of bomb blast.
Blasphemy!!! You can't prophesy evil upon another using the name of Jesus Christ!! if you feel bad about what he wrote tell him so! If Christ feels bad about what he wrote allow Him to do the needful its not your place as a Christian to wish death on another(using the name of Christ in vain) no matter the provocation.

11 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by ichidodo: 3:10pm On Jul 28, 2014
Faun: Kwankwaso, abeg, when the Boko Superstars are done reducing Shoprite to rubbles, don't forget to go sweep the venue with your APeeShit broom like you did when the president visited.
Losers.

Now, as for this coneheaded id1ot...

Common sense should already tell you, that in every setting, when the master is killed off, the next people to follow him are his slaves.
Same way, it would apply here: When Boko Haram is done with the Hausa-Fulani and Kanuris, the next in line to be wiped out, will be their slaves, the Yorubas who have been dutifully sucking their dirty, uncircumcised diccks since Dan Fodio cornered Ilorin.

Remember Yorubas are 50% muslim? Be careful what you wish others, because when they infiltrate and start wiping you pigs off the face of the earth (which is already BOUND to happen), I will be more than happy to come back here, remind you of your utterances, and laugh at you... But then again, chances are, you'd have already been killed off by then.

Keep living in the past and talking about 1967, when times have changed. Keep praying the British Empire and the defunct Soviet Union all come together to save you lepers known as Yorubas.
Ask yourself, how many Igbo muslims do we have? The joke is on you, boy.
You are already marked for death, and the muslims in your midst are the ticking time bombs which will definitely happen. You're talking about Igbos getting killed in the North, not knowing your Yoruba brothers are bigger casualties, but because you're cowards, your deaths mainly go unnoticed - Like the Yoruba Oba who was killed like a rat in Kano last month. I bet you never heard the news. I dey laugh your tribe.
Your Northern masters are getting destroyed in their homes, and the same fate awaits you.
Remember Michael Adebolajo the terrorist? Yeah, there are many others like him currently lurking in your cursed hell-hole.
Death and destruction is the only future for you SWines from the South West, since that's what you wish for me too. Human garbage.
Please don't mind the buffon,oya come chop rice

4 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by safarigirl(f): 3:11pm On Jul 28, 2014
CFCfan:

the current civilian government is far worse than the military. They're still corrupt, they still kill the opoosition and are involved in rituals and the likes, but the country would be far better if we had some security, that's the most important thing andd the military can provide it

3 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by Semony: 3:11pm On Jul 28, 2014
Gaddafi earlier told Nigeria to divid and we called him a man who is insane , now what is happening to the Nigeria we so much loved before . out here we are not in unity , in the internate we are not in unity , back home we are not in unity , I think is high time we call a spade a spade . let us go , then let's see who is to be killed again.

4 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by mzkanye(f): 3:12pm On Jul 28, 2014
Pls lord jesus help us ooo...one nation pls#proudlyyoruba#

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To NBA & UNILORIN Student's Hijab Controversy / 100 Innoson Jeeps: Governor Ugwuanyi Trends Online / Faces/Images On The New 5000 Naira Note

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.