Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! (51626 Views)

Gov Okorocha Commissions Shoprite In Owerri (pix) / Ban Ki-Moon Lays Wreath At Scene Of Bomb Blast At UN House Abuja (Photo) / Photo: Take A Look On The Condition Of a Road Near Governors House In Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by thobyiano(m): 10:21pm On Jul 28, 2014
Odaran
Wily2wily:
But, i'm happy
Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jul 28, 2014
20pounds:

Again, I'll advise you to concentrate less on nairaland and more on your text books. Ever heard of the word 'Jurisdiction' before? Do you know of the existence of Exclusive and concurrent lists in the constitution( second schedule. 1999 constn)? Do you understand the meaning of encroachment?

Read all these to know the powers of a President, Governor and Local Govt. Chairmen.

In the exercise of his powers to declare a state of emergency(S. 305 1999 constn[as amended]), the President is not empowered to oust a sitting Governor and replace him with another.

By virtue of the decision of the Supreme Court in Fmr Abia state LG c/men & councillors V. Governor Abia state, it was held and rightly so, that a Governor does not have the powers to remove a council chairman or councillor.

Young lady, I don't know what the he.ck you are talking about and I have ceased from dignifying you with a post.

Sir, I completely agree with all u wrote up there because that is what the law books and constitution says but permit me to ask u where those law books and the constitution were when OBJ was busy removing governors and replacing them with MILADS even withoutt seeking for the consent of the national assembly in regards to declaring a state of emergency in any state as prescribed by the constitution?

Suffice it to state that if goodluck Jonathan has decided to follow the precedent set by OBJ in removing governors nothing would have still happened and the law books and the constitution will be trampled upon again as has been the case.

The laws are there no doubt about that but it is still at the mercy of a non tyrannical leader to follow its dictates because the likes of obj and his kind will always trample on the constitution and reduce its contents just for the purposes of academic exercise or better still a toothless bulldog.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by thobyiano(m): 10:32pm On Jul 28, 2014
i was planning to go and serve in Kano or any northern states,,,, but God bless all the people in North.
Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by Faun(m): 10:33pm On Jul 28, 2014
Hehehe! grin Didn't know this coneheaded coward even replied me after his brothers got leveled and humiliated on this thread.
Don't worry, let me kick it to you right quick because I've got you just where I want you.

harde2lah:
Hehehhehehehe, yeah Benjamin Adekunle; my bad.
The black scorpion, ekun oko Igbo, the war veteran that opened the door to a lot of Igbos to meet Satan.
The awujale gbogbonise that sent the lives of many Igbos into the silent hand of death.
I want see no Red Cross, no Caritas, no World
Council of Churches, no pope, no missionary, and
no United Nations Delegation. I want to prevent
even one Igbo from having even one piece to eat
before their capitulation. We shoot at everything
that moves and when our troops march into the
center of Igbo territory, we shoot at everything
even a things that don’t move”—Benjamin Adekunle.

Funny enough, as the loser and coward you are, you keep living in the past while your present and future are currently in a state of total failure.
Below is an excerpt on the type of life your Black Scorpion is currently living right now. A life of total poverty:
[size=13pt]Black Scorpion (Colonel Adekunle) In Abject Poverty[/size]
Colonel (Rtd) Benjamin Adekunle, the dare devil soldier, popularly known as the Black Scorpion is said to be[color=#000099] living in miserable poverty and woefully inadequate in many respects
. Worse still, his live-in wife does not allow his visitors into his Aguda, Surulere, Lagos residence. His house, built in this area of Surulere, notorious for its poor subsoil, is said, like many other houses in the neighbourhood, to be sinking[/color]
http://lagosblog.net/black-scorpion-colonel-adekunle-in-abject-poverty/
LMAO! So much for black scorpion - a forgotten nonentity feeding from hand to mouth. Where are his fake heroics today? Why is he living less than a vulcanizer in a dirty, run-down home? That is the present you should be worried about, not the Ojukwu who, even after everything, came back to his wealth, lived to see his grandchildren and was given a befitting national burial while your Adekunle lives like a sewer rat grin

But we all know what the war lord and hero from d accursed region did. hehehe.
Ooooh, I forgot u have changed the chorus again from coward to loser because you have been busted and we have seen the master coward. ojuiku was a coward and pathetic loser.

An excerpt:
Ojukwu, the Biafra hero, contested in 2003.
Why did majority of the ibos refused to vote their
hero.
One interesting fact is that, in 2003, Ojukwu gat
only 3votes in Bayelsa State...
In 2007, he recorded just 155,947 vote which
represented a meager 0.44% of the total votes
ThÍs same Ojukwu with the help of Chief Chekwas
Ókorie lost the 1983 SENATÓRIAL poll, after
obtaining the ticket on a pLatter of Gold with help
from OkorÍe. He lost to a lowly ranked nÉwbie.
This same Ojukwu was Ñot invited to the Burial of
the Late Owelle of Owerri, Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe
This same Ojukwu was denounced PUBLICLy and
in Newspapers by Ohanaeze Indigbo, after he
took the Title Ezeigbo Gburugburu
This same Ojukwu was brought in to APGA by its
founder Chief Chekwas Okorie to contest the
Presidential election of 2003. He was defeated in
Anambra State and the entirer SE by incumbent
Obasanjo.
The Same Ojukwu that was insulted and called a
BÉTRAYER by Chief Chekwas Okorie after he
sided with VictÔr Umeh for Þhe APgA party
Çhairmanship tussle.
This Same Ójukwu that was told to step down for
Uzor Kalu by PPA Chieftains (Igbos) in the 2007
Presidential poll because he's not "sellable"
ThÉ same Ojukwu that could not Save Peter Obi's
impeachment in 2006 despite his condemnation of
the exercise and was bluffed publicly when he
called "the PDP dominated house to order"
The same Ojukwu that was humiliated at the
Onitsha High Court before then Justice Obiora
Nwazota. The Judge refused to entertain Ojukwu

This ur hero must have lived a pathetic and miserable life. A COWARD AND A PATHETIC LOSER!!!

No my boy. Let me show you the REAL coward:

Here's an excerpt:

"[size=14pt]How Awolowo Committed Suicide[/size]

Twenty –three years after he suddenly was reported dead of natural cause and two years shy of his golden jubilee , facts are now emerging on the reasons that led to First and Second Republic political heavyweight ,Late Chief Obafemi Awolowo committing suicide

It was learned that he did it to stem the tide of a possible military court martial into an insurrection he was planning to lead alongside his political associates at the time when it became evident that then Military President ,General Ibrahim Babangida was intending staying in power forever.
In a no-hold barred interview with FS Online recently,a grass root politician ,Mr Adebayo Adeyinka who lives within the College Road at Ifako-Ijaiye axis in Ogba ,a suburb of Lagos, Nigeria was livid with rage when he learned that a key politician connected to the issue was denying the incident.

He revealed that Chief Awolowo wanted to lead some kind of guerilla warfare or militant campaign against the government of President Babangida so that he can be overthrown through a popular or people -led putsch.
According to him , the Elder Statesman summoned a meeting of his core loyalists over the issue and this was even filmed so as to strengthen the extent of commitment of each of the politician that attended the meeting..
He pointed out that however unknown to all of those who were privy to this meeting and clarion call , Chief Lateef Kayode Jakande ,Former Executive Governor of Lagos State had a different plan as he betrayed them to the military .He Said:’ But unknown to them , Chief Jakande was planning to betray them, he went to President Ibrahim Babangida and promptly showed him the tape

“Papa Awolowo was invited for a meeting with President Ibrahim Babangida who was then staying at Dodan Barracks which was the seat of power as at then and the truth of his clandestine meetings was revealed to him by the gap –toothed General

“He gave Papa some options and that was for him to be ready to face a court martial , be ready to go to a prison or better still go on exile
“At this stage Papa felt instead of allowing some ambitious khaki boy to mess him up he should just pack it in and call it a day ,so Chief Awolowo decide to commit suicide so as to save himself from the ignominy of going to prison for the second time in his lifetime.
"

Laughing my f..u.cking asss off! grin

Your sore loser Awolowo who got tired of getting beaten at the polls and serving his Northern masters, decided to stage a coup to overthrow the head of state; but in typical Yoruba fashion, he was betrayed by his own cowardly Yoruba (who pledged total allegiance to his Northern master).
When IBB heard of his plans, your lord and hero had no choice but to kill himself when he learned he would most likely go to jail for a second time.
I guess the old man got tired of dropping the soap and gettiing f..uc.ked in the butt like a b..i.tch by his cellmate in prison. Talk about a humiliating exit for the supreme king of cowards grin

Oh, and lest I forget, this is a video of your weeping Geberal Diya, crying his eyeballs out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKKnx2fCKzw

Pathological cowards grin

11 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jul 28, 2014
Faun: Hehehe! grin Didn't know this coneheaded coward even replied me after his brothers got leveled and humiliated on this thread.
Don't worry, let me kick it to you right quick because I've got you just where I want you.

Funny enough, as the loser and coward you are, you keep living in the past while your present and future are currently in a state of total failure.
Below is an excerpt on the type of life your Black Scorpion is currently living right now. A life of total poverty:

LMAO! So much for black scorpion - a forgotten nonentity feeding from hand to mouth. Where are his fake heroics today? Why is he living less than a vulcanizer in a dirty, run-down home? That is the present you should be worried about, not the Ojukwu who, even after everything, came back to his wealth, lived to see his grandchildren and was given a befitting national burial while your Adekunle lives like a sewer rat grin

Here's an excerpt:

Twenty –three years after he suddenly was reported dead of natural cause and two years shy of his golden jubilee , facts are now emerging on the reasons that led to First and Second Republic political heavyweight ,Late Chief Obafemi Awolowo committing suicide

It was learned that he did it to stem the tide of a possible military court martial into an insurrection he was planning to lead alongside his political associates at the time when it became evident that then Military President ,General Ibrahim Babangida was intending staying in power forever.
In a no-hold barred interview with FS Online recently,a grass root politician ,Mr Adebayo Adeyinka who lives within the College Road at Ifako-Ijaiye axis in Ogba ,a suburb of Lagos, Nigeria was livid with rage when he learned that a key politician connected to the issue was denying the incident.

He revealed that Chief Awolowo wanted to lead some kind of guerilla warfare or militant campaign against the government of President Babangida so that he can be overthrown through a popular or people -led putsch.
According to him , the Elder Statesman summoned a meeting of his core loyalists over the issue and this was even filmed so as to strengthen the extent of commitment of each of the politician that attended the meeting..
He pointed out that however unknown to all of those who were privy to this meeting and clarion call , Chief Lateef Kayode Jakande ,Former Executive Governor of Lagos State had a different plan as he betrayed them to the military .He Said:’ But unknown to them , Chief Jakande was planning to betray them, he went to President Ibrahim Babangida and promptly showed him the tape

“Papa Awolowo was invited for a meeting with President Ibrahim Babangida who was then staying at Dodan Barracks which was the seat of power as at then and the truth of his clandestine meetings was revealed to him by the gap –toothed General

“He gave Papa some options and that was for him to be ready to face a court martial , be ready to go to a prison or better still go on exile
“At this stage Papa felt instead of allowing some ambitious khaki boy to mess him up he should just pack it in and call it a day ,so Chief Awolowo decide to commit suicide so as to save himself from the ignominy of going to prison for the second time in his lifetime.
"

Your sore loser Awolowo who got tired of getting beaten at the polls and serving his Northern masters, decided to stage a coup to overthrow the head of state; but in typical Yoruba fashion, he was betrayed by his own cowardly Yoruba (who pledged total allegiance to his Northern master).
When IBB heard of his plans, your lord and hero had no choice but to kill himself when he learned he would most likely go to jail for a second time.
I guess the old man got tired of dropping the soap and gettiing f..uc.ked in the butt like a b..i.tch by his cellmate in prison. Talk about a humiliating exit for the supreme king of cowards grin

Oh, and lest I forget, this is a video of your weeping Geberal Diya, crying his eyeballs out.

U are so mean!

3 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by bnovative(m): 11:24pm On Jul 28, 2014
Ibnsultan: clap 4 ur self. Banza. u say trash without evidence. U hate him cause his a muslem das ur prblm. Looong live kano emirate. Long live sanusi II
Another paranoid potential suicide bomber spotted. Every northern Muslim thinks other people hate him. Do away with the complex and you'll be happy. Also, you people raise large families you can't train; these families produce almajiris and the end result is retrogression and hate. I understand ur pains.
Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by lawrenceunaa: 11:26pm On Jul 28, 2014
WIZGUY69: For christ sake, what's all this? what has the people of kano done to boko haram that they are killing them in mass like this? and as for those cowards typing good! don't worry the will soon come to your doorstep and wipe all of you from your enclave (s/east), they have already started it to your brothers in the North, that's the price for leaving your enclave for other man's region.
keep on typing good, that was all what your uncles said in the year 1967.
ask ojukwu, your lord of war.
so na s.east u de pray make bokoharam to bomb. e no go work hater go chop stone
Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by 5thcolm(m): 11:35pm On Jul 28, 2014
Our girls are back bombing themselves, we r here insulting ourselves ...I fear for dis generation
Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by basisop(m): 11:39pm On Jul 28, 2014
byrron:

U are so mean!

grin Omo the guy is bloody. Well informed, good communication skills and his hilarious way of killing bigots.

The guy deserves a medal.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jul 28, 2014
No point arguing
Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by Kerosene: 11:44pm On Jul 28, 2014
Faun:

Don't worry. I've given the pig the reply of a lifetime on the first page.
alot of thanks. Guy u mouth sharp sha.
Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by bnovative(m): 11:51pm On Jul 28, 2014
A song for the bring back our girls company:
*in Davido's voice * she no wan education
all she wan na bomb o!
Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by Abraham2013(m): 12:03am On Jul 29, 2014
Wily2wily:
But, i'm happy
Bros dere is a reason y dey said people should not throw stones @ d market place, u neva know who d stone may hit
Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by jamiuazeez(m): 12:43am On Jul 29, 2014
hope it wasn't the girls that has been abducted by B K are now using to fight their country back after being initiated by B K.because this too days girls suicide borm blast tied me.may God save this country.
Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by Nobody: 12:45am On Jul 29, 2014
Wily2wily:
But, i'm happy

You must be a mental case and a description of fish brain..

I'm quite sure that a person like you will prefer to die than see yourself living without one finger on your hand..
Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by 299: 1:54am On Jul 29, 2014
Faun:

You clowns stay cracking me up, and your hypocrisy is legendary. Who is beating the drums of war?
You conveniently skipped your dumb brother's iddiotic outburst only to come cry and lecture me about beating the drums of war. Why? Because he got served, right? Fool.

And stop living in denial. Awolowo killed himself, and there's a link if you want it: "How Awolowo Committed Suicide" - http://247ureports.com/?p=18331

Secondly, I keep asking you r3tards this: If my brothers run to the West for survival, who are the 5 million people in Anambra? Are they robots?

And your defence of Diya is the funniest s..h.it I've read.
"Remember Jesus Wept".
Let me ask you, did Jesus also kneel before Osuofia, begging for his life?

Clowns grin
Hey...,easy!!! Why are you this mean?
Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by 299: 1:57am On Jul 29, 2014
Faun: Hehehe! grin Didn't know this coneheaded coward even replied me after his brothers got leveled and humiliated on this thread.

Here's an excerpt:

"

This is called 'BRUTALITY' grin

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by 299: 2:00am On Jul 29, 2014
I want to be like Faun when I grow up. Intelligently brutal grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by rozayx5(m): 2:01am On Jul 29, 2014
byrron:

U are so mean!

The guy is a jweed insecticide shocked
Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by rozayx5(m): 2:07am On Jul 29, 2014
winniz: Faun, guy u deserve a standing Ovation u 2 much, kai only you took those Yoruba Cowards to the cleaners

WIZGUY69 the lunatic Yoruba ranter always jumping on every Igbo thread to spew crap where u dey? Don't start what You can't finish, you Coward just got served.
grin
Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by MIMU(m): 2:22am On Jul 29, 2014
I cud remember there was a guy in abuja who ask me nd said am lying hw could bomb blast in maiduguri ,he thought is funny today I can't count how many bombblast in just this 2014 in the capital of nigeria ethically when u see evil stop it u can if can't condemn it .one slowpoke embecile here is laughing ,u r frog skank head
Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by MacLovington(m): 2:42am On Jul 29, 2014
Sad if true.
Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by balash(m): 5:46am On Jul 29, 2014
Repteam:

Thank you balash. I just couldn't take his stupidity.

Am seriously gettin so bittered with lot of this people sstil beleivn this sect are religiously inclined? Azzin jusst read through the line's men..they are murderer's treat them as one!! It show's clear hatred against muslim's and most of them claim muslim's are wicked! What does there thinkn of this sect producing nw

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by Nobody: 8:01am On Jul 29, 2014
We wuld b beta as 1 if every1 4gets d past n focus on d future
Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by Nobody: 8:03am On Jul 29, 2014
LMAO! So much for black scorpion - in a dirty, run-down home? That is the present you should be worried about, not the Ojukwu who, even after everything, came back to his wealth, lived to see his grandchildren and was given a befitting national burial while your Adekunle lives like a sewer rat grin

Here's an excerpt:

"

Oh, and lest I forget, this is a video of your weeping Geberal

can't believe i didn't even read this rants.
Shameless old fool, you should go and exhume d body of your hero, ojuiku with a sliding tackle and give him a hot slap for accepting fani's baitch as a wife. The shame is on ur run away warlord whose wife had once sucked fani's balls. As if that was not enough, the biatch still abadoned his bed ridden run away, coward spouse in d hospital 2 go pickup ambassadorial appointment (typical of eeboes) Didn't blame her though, nobody wants to b associated with a Cantakerous coward and a pathetic loser. Your run away hero's baitch is a capital disgrace. Haven't heard in my life a woman who cld dishonour her husband even at poing of death. Speaks a lot about the parents that sired you. IGBO - I Go Before Others!
Accursed bunch of selfish and greedy fools

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by hiss(m): 9:45am On Jul 29, 2014
Faun: Kwankwaso, abeg, when the Boko Superstars are done reducing Shoprite to rubbles, don't forget to go sweep the venue with your APeeShit broom like you did when the president visited.
Losers.

Now, as for this coneheaded id1ot...

Common sense should already tell you, that in every setting, when the master is killed off, the next people to follow him are his slaves.
Same way, it would apply here: When Boko Haram is done with the Hausa-Fulani and Kanuris, the next in line to be wiped out, will be their slaves, the Yorubas who have been dutifully sucking their dirty, uncircumcised diccks since Dan Fodio cornered Ilorin.

Remember Yorubas are 50% muslim? Be careful what you wish others, because when they infiltrate and start wiping you pigs off the face of the earth (which is already BOUND to happen), I will be more than happy to come back here, remind you of your utterances, and laugh at you... But then again, chances are, you'd have already been killed off by then.

Keep living in the past and talking about 1967, when times have changed. Keep praying the British Empire and the defunct Soviet Union all come together to save you lepers known as Yorubas.
Ask yourself, how many Igbo muslims do we have? The joke is on you, boy.
You are already marked for death, and the muslims in your midst are the ticking time bombs which will definitely happen. You're talking about Igbos getting killed in the North, not knowing your Yoruba brothers are bigger casualties, but because you're cowards, your deaths mainly go unnoticed - Like the Yoruba Oba who was killed like a rat in Kano last month. I bet you never heard the news. I dey laugh your tribe.
Your Northern masters are getting destroyed in their homes, and the same fate awaits you.
Remember Michael Adebolajo the terrorist? Yeah, there are many others like him currently lurking in your cursed hell-hole.
Death and destruction is the only future for you SWines from the South West, since that's what you wish for me too. Human garbage.
my nigga this is too much,u have a bad mouth even though I love every words u said(team EASTSIDERS) grin
Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by Wily2wily: 11:34am On Jul 29, 2014
Desert rats are destroying their land, haahaaha kool!!!!!, love it and will like to see dem eat Sand Sand.
Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by jumokey1: 11:50am On Jul 29, 2014
mazeltov: grin bokoharam vs. fg
,Amechi is never a strong factor in south.
Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by Faun(m): 5:49pm On Jul 29, 2014
Ahhhhhh grin
Feels so nice to be back after a fun-filled yesterday, and I'm pleased to see my little claw-faced midget is back limping in for another round of humiliation. Mehn, I can do this all day with these semi-literate, mudhouse-dwelling rats. Let's go.

harde2lah:
can't believe i didn't even read this rants.
Shameless old fool, you should go and exhume d body of your hero, ojuiku with a sliding tackle and give him a hot slap for accepting fani's baitch as a wife. The shame is on ur run away warlord whose wife had once sucked fani's balls. As if that was not enough, the biatch still abadoned his bed ridden run away, coward spouse in d hospital 2 go pickup ambassadorial appointment (typical of eeboes) Didn't blame her though, nobody wants to b associated with a Cantakerous coward and a pathetic loser. Your run away hero's baitch is a capital disgrace. Haven't heard in my life a woman who cld dishonour her husband even at poing of death. Speaks a lot about the parents that sired you. IGBO - I Go Before Others!
Accursed bunch of selfish and greedy fools

Typical of a defeated conehead to keep running around in circles about 1960 after he's been roundly beaten with hard-hitting facts. Tell me, does the truth ache or burn? grin
I've shown you the raw video of your powerless General kneeling before his junior and begging for his dear life; I've given you the full story on how your revered Awolowo killed himself because he was tired of bending over and getting f..u.cked in his wrinkled buttocks in jail, and wasn't willing to relive the 'sore' experience yet again; but you're still running round in circles with your trite and laughable "Ojukwu, Ojukwu, Ojukwu" rhetoric.
Is that how stuck in the past your sorry brain is? grin Even right from time, I knew you had exhausted every possible point you could use against me, and that's why you're getting pounded like a little kid in this thread.

Now, as for Bianca? Everybody knows Bianca Ojukwu as the object of every Yoruba man's fantasy, including your losers like Fani-Kayode whose closest he ever got to Bianca was with a newspaper photo of her which he kept under his mattress for his mastturbatory purposes while he snorted cocaine. The second he was tossed a lawsuit to come defend his empty lies, he cowered in fear and defeat - a typical Yoruba behavioral trait.
Where is your Femi Fani-Kayode today? Working as an attack dog for the PDP. Yes, the same PDP he was badmouthing all last year. The same PDP he accused of terrorism. Today, he feeds on the crumbs that fall off Reno Omokri's table, while he attacks his former party APC, accusing them of terrorism and tribalism. Any one with common sense already knows nothing coming from Fani-Kayode's mouth should ever be taken seriously... But not for Yoruba's, because he represents everything they are - No principles, no steady morals and no ideology.
Yoruba people represent greed and ethical wretchedness to the fullest. Wasn't your son Tafa Balogun the same man who was entrusted with the highest post in the Police force? (IG of Police). And how did his story end again? Busted with his 5.7 billion naira loot, proving to everyone that corruption and kleptomania are tattooed in every strand of the Yoruba DNA. You call Igbos selfish and greedy, but what could be more embarrassing than a whole Police IG getting busted for embezzlement, the same crime he should be fighting against? If morality were to be structured like a food chain, you Yoruba creatures would be rubbing shoulders with the planktons.
You just got served. grin

7 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by eaglechild: 6:58pm On Jul 29, 2014
Faun: Ahhhhhh grin
Feels so nice to be back after a fun-filled yesterday, and I'm pleased to see my little claw-faced midget is back limping in for another round of humiliation. Mehn, I can do this all day with these semi-literate, mudhouse-dwelling rats. Let's go.

Typical of a defeated conehead to keep running around in circles about 1960 after he's been roundly beaten with hard-hitting facts. Tell me, does the truth ache or burn? grin
I've shown you the raw video of your powerless General kneeling before his junior and begging for his dear life; I've given you the full story on how your revered Awolowo killed himself because he was tired of bending over and getting f..u.cked in his wrinkled buttocks in jail, and wasn't willing to relive the 'sore' experience yet again; but you're still running round in circles with your trite and laughable "Ojukwu, Ojukwu, Ojukwu" rhetoric.
Is that how stuck in the past your sorry brain is? grin Even right from time, I knew you had exhausted every possible point you could use against me, and that's why you're getting pounded like a little kid in this thread.

Now, as for Bianca? Everybody knows Bianca Ojukwu as the object of every Yoruba man's fantasy, including your losers like Fani-Kayode whose closest he ever got to Bianca was with a newspaper photo of her which he kept under his mattress for his mastturbatory purposes while he snorted cocaine. The second he was tossed a lawsuit to come defend his empty lies, he cowered in fear and defeat - a typical Yoruba behavioral trait.
Where is your Femi Fani-Kayode today? Working as an attack dog for the PDP. Yes, the same PDP he was badmouthing all last year. The same PDP he accused of terrorism. Today, he feeds on the crumbs that fall off Reno Omokri's table, while he attacks his former party APC, accusing them of terrorism and tribalism. Any one with common sense already knows nothing coming from Fani-Kayode's mouth should ever be taken seriously... But not for Yoruba's, because he represents everything they are - No principles, no steady morals and no ideology.
Yoruba people represent greed and ethical wretchedness to the fullest. Wasn't your son Tafa Balogun the same man who was entrusted with the highest post in the Police force? (IG of Police). And how did his story end again? Busted with his 5.7 billion naira loot, proving to everyone that corruption and kleptomania are tattooed in every strand of the Yoruba DNA. You call Igbos selfish and greedy, but what could be more embarrassing than a whole Police IG getting busted for embezzlement, the same crime he should be fighting against? If morality were to be structured like a food chain, you Yoruba creatures would be rubbing shoulders with the planktons.
You just got served. grin

cry cry cry

Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by MrT2011(m): 9:57pm On Jul 29, 2014
solid3: [size=20pt]Please help me pray for my neighbour's daughter. We are on our way to the hospital now. She swallowed Memory Card (8G) and she is singing all the songs on it. We don't know what will happen when she gets to the videos folder, because p0rn dey dia o? [/size]

I know u. Tight*** right? cheesy
Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by rexibity(m): 12:30pm On Jul 30, 2014
IYANGBALI: as if virgin men no dey naija again,see us boku for nairaland,seun osewa is a virgin
[color=#990000][quote author=IYANGBALI]
Nasoo, u sabi jare!
see US anyhow

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

How Akpabio & Wike Greeted Sultan Vs How They Greeted Other Traditional Leaders / President Buhari Receives Prince Charles And Wife In Aso Rock. Photos / 100 Innoson Jeeps: Governor Ugwuanyi Trends Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.