Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,691 members, 7,955,604 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:32 AM

He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him (36393 Views)

I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / ''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' / CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by Harbdhul(m): 11:43pm On Jul 28, 2014
ritababe: From abinitio we were friend because am a stranger in aba i have nobody to turn to except him, anytime he start his gen he normally take it far to avoid disturbance but since he woo me and i refused, anytime he start his gen the noise bang like an aeroplane in my window and the smoke fumes inside my room like trailer CO2

I report to landlord, he say he will talk to him(if he has done that i dont know) so anytime i want to read i will go to my friends place to read.

Please what do i do?
viewing your profile pic, I can deduce why the guy can't let go off you..If I was in his shoes, I would also put a grinding machine near your window. *In Bovi's Voice* The guy Get eye..
Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 11:43pm On Jul 28, 2014
Bryancrox: Cut d wire of d gen or change d fuel to water wen he is not around or destroy d gen or contact me let me c if i can get a new gen for yu.
Cool
Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by Ifesia: 11:43pm On Jul 28, 2014
Oshodi, Oshodi :DOshodi, Oshodi
Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jul 28, 2014
Csami: pour salt in that generator. How can human being be so heartless?

I tire.
Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by Onyiibazz: 11:44pm On Jul 28, 2014
Girls and forming sha, from all indications, it can be seen that the thing you dont want to give to your neighbour that you're freely sharing it to other boys, now your life is in danger, wont u wisen up? But on a second note that ur 'chest out' really looks suckable o, 4give my pervasive mind sha!
Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by iterator25: 11:44pm On Jul 28, 2014
tchigofigo: it's easy!no b naija babe u be again? Jst say yes..he'll reposition d gen for d mean time, then draft a list of demands as his 'gf'.,top of d list shld be a gen(bigger 1 than his), then a new 'bam' phone.,then money 4 projectsss in skul..,pack all ur frnds in skul wit u wen u go on dates.,then shoppings on wkend basis..then wn u cuk 4 am, cook rubbish, always form 'sick' wn he's Hot n wan chop opono..,all these within 2 wks..walahi! if im no use im hand pick race, then MARRY am..na dangote relative im be.

Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by benson81(m): 11:45pm On Jul 28, 2014
Beehshorp: U no dey shame he woo u and u no gree for am..upon say na d onli boy wey u knw for aba..shey na ur type dey play hard to get well God don catch u..dats smoke go gif ebola virusa disease gotten from e-bola ahmed tinubu leader of jweeds...oya apc e-maggots quote me as u like cos i no dey come dis thread again...
hahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaa!o boy u funny sha.I'm already laughing like lie moha(complete the remaining).but pity the girl na.

Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 11:46pm On Jul 28, 2014
IjogzK: Study him.. whenever he ain't around, pour salt into the Gen
guy no kill person with laugh na
Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by Danhumprey: 11:47pm On Jul 28, 2014
Alexgeneration: Pray for him
You no serious!grin
Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jul 28, 2014
Blackteeth: A helpless girl is asking for assistance and some stuupid boys are saying nonsense. Asking her to accept because because the guy is poisoning her with fumes.

Those guys have also been rejected like the generator guy so they sympathize with him cry

8 Likes

Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by codedearner(m): 11:48pm On Jul 28, 2014
Tell him, am 99.9% sure he's gonna listen to you.
Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by iterator25: 11:48pm On Jul 28, 2014
ritababe: From abinitio we were friend because am a stranger in aba i have nobody to turn to except him, anytime he start his gen he normally take it far to avoid disturbance but since he woo me and i refused, anytime he start his gen the noise bang like an aeroplane in my window and the smoke fumes inside my room like trailer CO2

I report to landlord, he say he will talk to him(if he has done that i dont know) so anytime i want to read i will go to my friends place to read.

Please what do i do?
see your boooby, thank your stars, na industrial generator the guy suppose put on top ya head. how you want make him sleep with this kind thing.. you had better say yes

3 Likes

Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by Harbdhul(m): 11:49pm On Jul 28, 2014
grin
Meestique: If not for anything else, that fume alone u're inhaling should compel u to move the generator urself. Abi is it glued to the ground?

Dis ur signature sef is inviting...
so I'm not the only one seeing the signature and some other 'brouhaha' in the profile..You get eye jaare! grin
Meestique: If not for anything else, that fume alone u're inhaling should compel u to move the generator urself. Abi is it glued to the ground?

Dis ur signature sef is inviting...
so I'm not the only one seeing the signature and some other 'brouhaha' in the profile..You get eye jaare!
Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by DJEhimond(m): 11:49pm On Jul 28, 2014
Pray that there should be steady power supply ... At least, he won't have a use for the gen ... Abi how una see am?
Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by olayincar(m): 11:50pm On Jul 28, 2014

Please what do i do?

Report to Boko haram, that yhu need little bomb [color=#000099][/color] grin
Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by redcliff: 11:51pm On Jul 28, 2014
akuchiemartin: . U sound like u're trying to form mr Nice guy, if u were to be in d guys shoes, will u listen to d girl after she must have talked to u.. Ofcos u won't cos she no give u pussy Bleep na. So my dear talking won't solve any problem, jst show d guy say u too bam tight wela or else u go hear am for that place unless say u wan submit ur pussy for registration and signing

You Nigerians think that violence is the best way to solve issues. There are other methods to addressing violence and violent issues.."dialogue". And its because we cannot come to terms with ourselves to be peaceful and almost act like a fool thats why we choose violence which is always not the right way to go and we always think that peace does not solve an issue in nigeria thats why we dont even consider it in the first place..forget kittty cat.. let her go and talk to him first before looking for another route.. or shey you want make the smoke kill her?
Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by mizzy007(m): 11:51pm On Jul 28, 2014
Dat fume z very dangerous 2 ur health... Tlk 2 him abt it n if he refuse go 2 d local government n report 2 der health deptmnt.

1 Like

Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by nancy01(f): 11:52pm On Jul 28, 2014
well as 4 me report to police
Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by meme001: 11:53pm On Jul 28, 2014

Please what do i do?
one day, dat is if gen fumes don't sniff life out of u because of sheer stupidity, u will come to dis forum and tell us dat u hav a new BF. Which of d above suggestions will u take? Nonsense!! U are joking with ur life and all u can do is complain on NL. If u don't know wat to do, keep inhaling d fumes n blocking ur ears . So u no go fit go off d gen.? And wat is dis story abt d wire being too short? …mtchwwww

1 Like

Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by ademoladeji(m): 11:57pm On Jul 28, 2014

Please what do i do?
What you shld do? Okay! You shld go say YES to him... Or go charge him to court... Or go buy your own gen... Buh wait, I sure sey you dey go charge your fone for dia... Abi him don even enter the place sef? This nairaland sef... #smh
Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by DEALETH: 11:57pm On Jul 28, 2014
Na9aoo
Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by Kayharry(m): 11:57pm On Jul 28, 2014
Put salt inside the generator.give me the guy name make i help u send sango to him

1 Like

Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by Borat1: 11:57pm On Jul 28, 2014
Your signature says you hate to be alone, Yet you said NO. Better buy nose mask and Beats by Dre
Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by blocker: 11:59pm On Jul 28, 2014
cool cool cool cool Rita for a small fee I can make him an offer he can refuse simply e-mail me at blocker199@gmail.com. Thanks.
Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by Harbdhul(m): 12:00am On Jul 29, 2014
godG: Ritababe, you seem to be staying with a mad man. If I were you, whenever he's not at home, I would get a sachet of salt into the shiit.

But baby, with your profile pic and signature, you heavy o. Hafana? wink Me no get generator. grin
;DWickedgrin
Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by tellwisdom: 12:00am On Jul 29, 2014
Pour water into the fuel tank so the engine could knock down. But Op, are you poor that you can't live in a better house?? sad

1 Like

Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by Sloan: 12:03am On Jul 29, 2014

Please what do i do?

Carbon monoxide poisoning can kill you in your house / room, without you ever knowing! Haven't you heard of entire families wiped out overnight or church members in a night vigil because they forgot or do not know or did not remember that the generator fumes contain carbon monoxide, an odorless, colorless gas that is very dangerous? You'd better move the damn generator, or move away from that apartment or let him know the implications for your health and living! In Aba, I don't imagine that they guy is schooled enough or exposed enough to know this but it is better to be safe than sorry. If you are forming gentle, hopefully it is not too late someday you will forget and sleep off in that room or he turns it on while you might have slept and he positions the exhaust to blow directly into your room!

2 Likes

Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by 2goodness(f): 12:04am On Jul 29, 2014

Please what do i do?

Call an elder to help u look into the matter to avoid fight.

1 Like

Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by Nobody: 12:05am On Jul 29, 2014
If u can, just move d gen away 2 a better position. CO2 na smoke of death o.
Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by ChristineC: 12:06am On Jul 29, 2014
U are askn questions here & dying slowly like chicken?
This is bullshiiit, just destroy the 'I-pass-my-neighbor' na
Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by MilesLamar(m): 12:06am On Jul 29, 2014
as i check ur pic.. The tin wey i see go make any man put generator for ur window.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Pranks His Girlfriend With A Dummy "Side Chic" / Man Reveals His Friend's Girlfriend Of 6-months Is A Married Woman Of 2 Years / 96-Year-Old Man Marries His 73-Year-Old Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.