Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,454 members, 7,823,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him (36069 Views)

I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / ''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' / CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by KingTom(m): 1:11am On Jul 29, 2014
SMH for OP, you dey feel like Obasanjo abi!
"I'm here to school not date" mtcheeew Oponu! Why are you on Nairaland You put things lyk sexy gal on ur DP, does that connote you as serious? Chai SMH SMH SMH
grin grin grin
Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by Richy4(m): 1:12am On Jul 29, 2014
I don't know how this will look like but have you considered pouring water out of your window. just a bucket full. I guess that will stop the gen. besides it's your window.....
just kidding call the police.
Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by ibrahim55(m): 1:16am On Jul 29, 2014
Alexgeneration: Report the matter to the police
i was about typing dis 2, but meanwhile speak with him first and if he doesn't listen please report the matter to the police sharpaly before carbonmonoxide go kill u my 2 cent
Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 1:22am On Jul 29, 2014
jayseehe:

say yes to him, he will stop

You are an idiot simple

Nairaland,stop the stupidness,am not in Nigeria and do not reason like fools online. How can some say she should say yes and you guy are here encouraging idiotic idea and when I make a comment you guys delete.
Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by ibrahim55(m): 1:22am On Jul 29, 2014
mike404: SO MAKE HE NO PUT ON GENERATOR BECAUSE OF GOLD WEY YOU CARRY FOR TO.TO ABI??
ki lan so kini awon boda ode yii n so? undecided

2 Likes

Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 1:26am On Jul 29, 2014
henryogb: lol @prowizy2

Stupid idiot
Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by SirAweezy(m): 1:30am On Jul 29, 2014
Put plenty salt inside the fuel tank of that Generator.. Come back and thank me Later.

1 Like

Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by ladycomfort(f): 1:36am On Jul 29, 2014
That your neighbour must be a small boy. Some peeps ehn as if its by force. Imagine what will happen if u go into a relationship with him. OP please talk to him in a very respective manner. I believe he will adjust.
Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by ibrahim55(m): 1:40am On Jul 29, 2014
ritababe:

dont have moni for gen

am here to skul not to date, i hav to concentrate
some years back when i just moved to the house where i stay nw dere were 2 gutls in the compound laspo student i spoke wif 1 she said no doe we were still frnds we play a lot eat and even make love sef grin she sleeps i my palour lol the same place am typing dis message from nw..lol maybe the guy is a little stigy doe
Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by mike404(m): 1:43am On Jul 29, 2014
ibrahim55: ki lan so kini awon boda ode yii n so? undecided
DONT FORGET TO CALL YOUR FATHER ODE FIRST THING TOMORROW MORNING
Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by Nobody: 1:45am On Jul 29, 2014
The mods in this nairaland r smoking somerin

How did dis make front page

It either the mods dey shagging some girls here or somerin

U ll see some girls nonsense topic making frontpage and u wonder how
Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by glosali(f): 1:50am On Jul 29, 2014
D guy sef is funny oo..is dat hz own style of dealing with rejection? www.glowysofiscated..com my dear look for a way nd connect the gen to ur house...yeye guy..lool
Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by mrofficial(m): 2:00am On Jul 29, 2014
ritababe:

he cut the wire shot i cant move it, the light will go off

Move it for the sake of your health. It doesn't matter if the wire gets disconnected. LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING, IF YOU DON'T DO THAT ON TIME, IT IS THAT FUME FROM THE GEN THAT WILL KILL YOU. (I'm not trying to scare you) And don't pray to God about it. YOU HAVE BRAIN! USE IT TO MOVE THE GEN TO THE NEXT STREET. LET HIM GO AND PICK IT THERE!

Abi you dey fear am? na cultist? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by IdJack(m): 2:00am On Jul 29, 2014
Generator fumes is not healthy...Talk with him and let him knw...also talk with ur landlord...never sleep with him

2 Likes

Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by AreaFada2: 2:15am On Jul 29, 2014
grin

@ OP.
Na only u waka come?

This place na Iya Sikiru bukka, shey?

Iya, where's my odeku bottle and cowleg?

Abeg give me tori, your generator naybor na Aba Market trader abi na fellow student?

You sef, you nor fit organise make dem kpafuka the generoator? cheesy

If you just add kain kain /apeteshi plus small draw soup inside the tank, o tan.

Abeg nor let am cash you o, you dey use konji turture the guy n IF come vandalise join am, dat one na only you waka go o.

Shikena.
Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by Nobody: 2:22am On Jul 29, 2014
ritababe: From abinitio we were friend because am a stranger in aba i have nobody to turn to except him, anytime he start his gen he normally take it far to avoid disturbance but since he woo me and i refused, anytime he start his gen the noise bang like an aeroplane in my window and the smoke fumes inside my room like trailer CO2

I report to landlord, he say he will talk to him(if he has done that i dont know) so anytime i want to read i will go to my friends place to read.

Please what do i do?
Pour salt inside the fuel tank... Thank me later!!!
Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by Nobody: 2:28am On Jul 29, 2014
You shouldn't be forced to date someone whom you don't have any feelings for.....Try your best by ignoring him, even if he throws something else at you...He will get tired at some point, when he realizes his silliness will not change your mind....If that fails, warn him of his silliness, or better yet, yank the wires attached to the generator.

2 Likes

Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by linearity: 2:41am On Jul 29, 2014
If you are having lily liver, give me the guys address, I will take care the Gen problem.

I have enough salt to snuff life out of the Gen in one visit, thank me later.
Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by Nobody: 2:48am On Jul 29, 2014
Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by Nobody: 2:50am On Jul 29, 2014
Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by UyoBoy4Real: 3:00am On Jul 29, 2014
Op pls I use God beg u, report d matter to the police. Life is 1 not 2 sad
Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by fittty(m): 3:17am On Jul 29, 2014
Rita baby cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by Nobody: 3:28am On Jul 29, 2014
redcliff:

You Nigerians think that violence is the best way to solve issues. There are other methods to addressing violence and violent issues.."dialogue". And its because we cannot come to terms with ourselves to be peaceful and almost act like a fool thats why we choose violence which is always not the right way to go and we always think that peace does not solve an issue in nigeria thats why we dont even consider it in the first place..forget kittty cat.. let her go and talk to him first before looking for another route.. or shey you want make the smoke kill her?

Redcliff am commenting because of you... Op please find a 100 naira dangote salt and empty the whole contents into the offensive generator once every two days...before going out to read....trust me that gen will disturb you no more!
Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by Bwaal(m): 3:33am On Jul 29, 2014
ritababe: From abinitio we were friend because am a stranger in aba i have nobody to turn to except him, anytime he start his gen he normally take it far to avoid disturbance but since he woo me and i refused, anytime he start his gen the noise bang like an aeroplane in my window and the smoke fumes inside my room like trailer CO2

I report to landlord, he say he will talk to him(if he has done that i dont know) so anytime i want to read i will go to my friends place to read.

Please what do i do?
if landlord no gree talk to the idiot thing, be bold walk up to im and tell him am sure he will listen Abeg no call police enter this matter ooo
if he still no listen

ABEG GO COLLECT LOAN 7K(i can always borrow u) buy second hand gen tell engineer to remove the silencer on thè gen no need of placin it near his window walahi oga landlord gan gan go ban use of gen for una compound

then u can alway av peace
Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by Deman05(m): 3:36am On Jul 29, 2014
Provided. What u said is true, make case with him to the landlord!
Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by oxtine(m): 3:46am On Jul 29, 2014
Na u find trouble, y u go reject am? Yet in ur profile, u say u hate bin alone. Ladies!!
Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by soulglo: 4:19am On Jul 29, 2014

Please what do i do?

You should tell your landlord that you have informed your family that if they find your dead body in your room they can let the police know that he authorized his tenant to use a generator that was clearly exposing you to carbon monoxide poisoning.
Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by Ozzugwor(m): 4:20am On Jul 29, 2014
Is your right, report to the police and still get a lawyer to write to him a warning letter. He will stop immediately once he sees dat

2 Likes

Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by Kingsley21(m): 4:20am On Jul 29, 2014
Buy ur own generator so that the two will be harmonizing, hahahu. Ur telling us u didnt accept him. Wat of the once u accept,did u annouce it?
Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by deeboiii: 4:39am On Jul 29, 2014
get some salt and add to his fuel.
Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by Malawian(m): 4:46am On Jul 29, 2014
wait for him to go to work, then get a plier and cut off his gen wire. after like 5 times, the issue will be resolved. you can also pour fuel on his running gen or set a naked fire right before he brings out his gen.
Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by mstik(f): 4:51am On Jul 29, 2014
this made fp? wow!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend After Realising He Copied Val’s Day Message From Google / Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate / Moral Twitter Covers A Lady In Bikini With Traditional Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.