Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,429 members, 7,954,677 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:59 AM

Peter Obi Falls Out With Obiano - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Falls Out With Obiano (4651 Views)

Presidency May Clash With Obiano Over Romance With Amaechi / Ngige Parleys With Obiano (Photo) / I Did Not Sign Any Agreement With Obiano – Governor Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Falls Out With Obiano by FreeGlobe(f): 12:30pm On Jul 29, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

Cry me an Ocean; Obi is an Anambra icon and nothing anybody do will stain his name.
Anambra and Obiano will spill their blood to see that people like you and freeglobe doesn't dent the beautiful image Obi has built. Freeglobe is so bitter and sad he run around like a fool trying to cause bad blood between Obi and Obiano. But these gentleman are so mature,wealthy and civilized even before they ventured into politics. Anybody that believes this freeglobe is a goat. Peter Obi personally adviced Obiano to join politics and told him he has What it takes to govern the state. Oseloka Obaze, the current SSG was gonna be the governor but he was screened out due to not having a voters registration card. Apga is a movement of wise people not some money hungry,corrupt and dishonest individuals.
get my moniker out of your mouth and hands fool!
Re: Peter Obi Falls Out With Obiano by FreeGlobe(f): 12:37pm On Jul 29, 2014
egift: Some Anambra boys on Nairaland Politics are playing Any-Government-In-Power and Anywhere-Belle-Face - Yesterday, it was all about AdaObi, today he is now Darkness and Obiano is Light grin grin grin

I am patiently looking forward for APC Presidency and OHANEZE will start the sermon of "In politics, there is no permanent enemy" grin grin grin
if you are referring to me then you must be new to nairaland. Everybody here knows how much I despise Peter obi. As for APC presidency keep dreaming
Re: Peter Obi Falls Out With Obiano by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jul 29, 2014
Dirty politics
Re: Peter Obi Falls Out With Obiano by egift(m): 12:43pm On Jul 29, 2014
FreeGlobe:
if you are referring to me then you must be new to nairaland. Everybody here knows how much I despise Peter obi. As for APC presidency keep dreaming

Am not referring to you my brother. And the APC Presidency is very realistic.
Re: Peter Obi Falls Out With Obiano by fairheven: 12:54pm On Jul 29, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

Cry me an Ocean; Obi is an Anambra icon and nothing anybody do will stain his name.
Anambra and Obiano will spill their blood to see that people like you and freeglobe doesn't dent the beautiful image Obi has built. Freeglobe is so bitter and sad he run around like a fool trying to cause bad blood between Obi and Obiano. But these gentleman are so mature,wealthy and civilized even before they ventured into politics. Anybody that believes this freeglobe is a goat. Peter Obi personally adviced Obiano to join politics and told him he has What it takes to govern the state. Oseloka Obaze, the current SSG was gonna be the governor but he was screened out due to not having a voters registration card. Apga is a movement of wise people not some money hungry,corrupt and dishonest individuals.

God bless u,Nmaji kwuru nmaji!
The grreates gift that he gave to Anambra is refusing to borrow,by so doing,he did not mortgage the future of the next generation.unlike some governors from " oil- rich" states that are plunging their states into debt by borrowing billions of loans,yet their states cud not be compare to anambra in terms of development.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Falls Out With Obiano by Descartes: 12:55pm On Jul 29, 2014
Them don come again
Re: Peter Obi Falls Out With Obiano by oldenglish: 1:09pm On Jul 29, 2014
egift:

Am not referring to you my brother. And the APC Presidency is very realistic.
APC president in Sambisa republic.
Re: Peter Obi Falls Out With Obiano by Silenzer(m): 1:52pm On Jul 29, 2014
Mr Obi leaving APGA is like OBaSANJO leaving PDP...leave it for who? Obi is APGA Loyalist to the core, those that have worked with him know better.
Re: Peter Obi Falls Out With Obiano by egift(m): 3:47pm On Jul 29, 2014
oldenglish: APC president in Sambisa republic.

You mean Jonathan continuing as President Of The Creeks. grin
Re: Peter Obi Falls Out With Obiano by JEITO: 3:54pm On Jul 29, 2014
Obiano cannot afford any strained relationship with Obi right now o. He is still new in the game and hasn't learned the ropes completely.
Re: Peter Obi Falls Out With Obiano by oldenglish: 5:43pm On Jul 29, 2014
egift:

You mean Jonathan continuing as President Of The Creeks. grin
whatever. History will have it that he was once the president of the most powerful black nation in this world.
Re: Peter Obi Falls Out With Obiano by egift(m): 5:58pm On Jul 29, 2014
oldenglish: whatever. History will have it that he was once the president of the most powerful black nation in this world.

Exactly. Considering he has no leadership skill to get where he luckily did. He has seen it all. He should not allow Greed to spoil a wonderful opportunity God blessed him with. The choice is his - get out with his head held high or disgrace out of office. That is why he is still holding back.
Re: Peter Obi Falls Out With Obiano by oldenglish: 6:18pm On Jul 29, 2014
egift:

Exactly. Considering he has no leadership skill to get where he luckily did. He has seen it all. He should not allow Greed to spoil a wonderful opportunity God blessed him with. The choice is his - get out with his head held high or disgrace out of office. That is why he is still holding back.
irrespective of the fact, getting out or sticking in there changes nothing. He is still President Jonathan and will be Fmr President Jonathan someday. Whether 2015 or 2019 is irrelevant.
Re: Peter Obi Falls Out With Obiano by tit(f): 6:27pm On Jul 29, 2014
Obiano is a 419!
He was into yahoo yahoo in Houston.
The FBI are looking for him that is why he ran to do politics in Nigeria.
There is an APB for his immediate arrest overseas.
You cannot see him go to the US.
Re: Peter Obi Falls Out With Obiano by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jul 29, 2014
Sent you a mail...

OdenigboAroli:

Even if it is true does that mean they are not in good terms.
People fail to understand the kind of man Obi is;This is a very peaceful and down to earth gentleman who doesn't wanna meddle into peoples affairs. Obiano is the governor now,hence the need for Obi to give him some space to do his job. This a common sense....let the man do his job.
Re: Peter Obi Falls Out With Obiano by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jul 29, 2014
Fool! Your father can never be as responsible and useful as obiano.

A retired bank manager with a well planned family.
He goes in and out of US anytime he wishes while poverty stricken fools like you sit in a beer parlour to cook up stories...

tit: Obiano is a 419!
He was into yahoo yahoo in Houston.
The FBI are looking for him that is why he ran to do politics in Nigeria.
There is an APB for his immediate arrest overseas.
You cannot see him go to the US.
Re: Peter Obi Falls Out With Obiano by tit(f): 7:05pm On Jul 29, 2014
Peppyluv: Fool! Your father can never be as responsible and useful as obiano.

A retired bank manager with a well planned family.
He goes in and out of US anytime he wishes while poverty stricken fools like you sit in a beer parlour to cook up stories...

Amebo, wetin concern you?
hisssss!
Re: Peter Obi Falls Out With Obiano by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jul 29, 2014
Unlike you,I am closer to him than you so it's my concern what you say about my governor. Ezi!

tit:

Amebo, wetin concern you?
hisssss!
Re: Peter Obi Falls Out With Obiano by tit(f): 7:09pm On Jul 29, 2014
Peppyluv: Unlike you,I am closer to him than you so it's my concern what you say about my governor. Ezi!

so you are his paid hack?
you should have said so.
me i always tell the truth.
he is a 419.
he chop money.
do you see how he divide his hair?
is that good?
Re: Peter Obi Falls Out With Obiano by PHIPEX(m): 7:40pm On Jul 29, 2014
dozzzybaba: Peter Obi handed over power, he left Anambra state and he hasnt travelled to Anambra ever since, WTF?

what is wrong with the igbo man? Why do you all keeping running away from igboland? Your youths are running away from igboland, your elderly are running away from igboland, even your leaders and former governors are running away and they arent going back home

Peter obi looted the anambra state treasury dry, he built a shopping mall in abuja whilst neglecting his own state and he hasnt travelled back home since he handed over power
. People like you are so quick to draw unfounded conclusions. A man spent 8yrs governing a state and handed over just 4months ago so because he hasn't gone home in 4 months it means he has absconded from his state, how reasonable is that to you? Are you sure he is even in Nigeria? When last did you travel to your village? Or you just chose to be an armchair critic. Which group in Nigeria travel home more than these people you want to insult?
Re: Peter Obi Falls Out With Obiano by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jul 29, 2014
I only understand two languages; English and Igbo.
So, choose any of these to write in.
Ezi!

tit:

you should have said so.
he is a 419.
he chop money.
is that good?
Re: Peter Obi Falls Out With Obiano by OdenigboAroli(m): 7:45pm On Jul 29, 2014
Peppyluv: Sent you a mail...

Nne,that email doesn't work.
I have a new one there.
Re: Peter Obi Falls Out With Obiano by OdenigboAroli(m): 8:06pm On Jul 29, 2014
tit:

you should have said so.
he is a 419.
he chop money.
is that good?

Dude,you are so s.tupid it hurts and funny at the same time....Obiano is huge in Houston and his family is a model to all Nigerians in Houston. The man went to Houston with his beautiful wife to stay closer to their daughter,who schools in the USA. He didn't go there to go live and work,you ignoramus. This family has made their money in the banking and oil industry. Infact,they were in Houston enjoying and having fun before Peter Obi came knocking. Obiano wasn't even a member of Apga ,initially. Oseloka Obaze,another intelligent gentleman was gonna be the governor but he was screened out and he took it in good faith and gave his support to Willie Obiano who passed the screening and won the subsequent primaries. Obiano is a classy man with too much wealth and he and his wife have always been flashy and show their affection to each other in the open. People admire and envy that family. So,you need to shut the ffuck up because you know nothing about this blessed household.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ebonyi state, on its way to extinction / Gov. Ayo Fayose-going...going...(see PHOTOS) / Oh My God! Agbaje Is Leading!!! Upon All My Boasting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.