Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,599 members, 7,812,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:47 PM

Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash (50668 Views)

Viral Photos Of El-rufai's Son In Compromising Situations / El-rufai’s Son Calls Fayose A ''VAGABOND'' (photo) / Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by logica(m): 2:54pm On Jul 29, 2014
gratiaeo: El rufail will mourn until he learn how to respect himself.

I hate to say this no one mock God and remain the same El rufail insulted Jesus Christ the son of God so how does he expect to have peace in his family.

Until he repent he will forever running from pillar to pole.

He lost his daughter in UK and here another one El rufail must repent by saying sorrow to God opening and to all the people his deliberate or indeliberate caused their death when he was a minister otherwise he will never have peace including his generations born and unborn.

This is not my wishes for him but the wishes of God for him until he truly repent.
Typical Christian psycho. So, God told you his wishes for El Rufai, while not letting you realize there are Christians worldwide who are going through far worse than El Rufai? I think 1diots like you will continue to persist and exist till you get paid back in your own coins: whenever anything bad happens to a Christian, I will organize celebrations and my cohorts and I will gloat just as you monkeys always do.

1 Like

Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by Anthrophile(m): 2:54pm On Jul 29, 2014
May the departed soul finds eternal rest. (Amen).
Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by andyanders: 2:54pm On Jul 29, 2014
xtervaganza: On a more serious note, el rufuck should beg those he has offended

I used to follow him on Twitter b4 I gave up on the low life I realised he is

I'm no jona supporter but this useless man is morally and spiritually unclean.

Like 2 of his kids in less than a year

Inclusive of his own brother and new with some friends too died 8 months ago.
Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by Timika: 2:57pm On Jul 29, 2014
ifetoyosi: karma..........u shall always reap wat u sow
RIP tho
Chief Judge...Who sowed what?
Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by tellwisdom: 2:57pm On Jul 29, 2014
Who is elrufai??sad
Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by tellwisdom: 2:58pm On Jul 29, 2014
Who is elrufai??sad and why did he die??
Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by ebonyjummy(f): 3:04pm On Jul 29, 2014
OMG! To graduate next year. RIP fine boi
Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by funshyboi(m): 3:07pm On Jul 29, 2014
AGAIN ? Thought he lost a child sometime ago ?
Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by Rizstar: 3:10pm On Jul 29, 2014
OCTAVO:
You are brainless with your way of thinking. angry
I said it as it is. The children of the rich are sacrificial lambs which could be sacrificed at any point in time.
Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jul 29, 2014
Timika: Chief Judge...Who sowed what?
the sower knws what he sowed
Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by pamcode(m): 3:19pm On Jul 29, 2014
OCTAVO:
You are brainless with your way of thinking. angry
guy abeg d guy no talk off point o
Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by isaiahethan: 3:23pm On Jul 29, 2014
nairaman66: Is the boy a Viking? Just asking from the inscription on his cap.. Can anyone see that?

You dey see well,he could be a bagg
Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by oderemo(m): 3:25pm On Jul 29, 2014
There will be no peace till the last king is slaughtered.
Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by oderemo(m): 3:25pm On Jul 29, 2014
Rip to the dead.
Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by soulglo: 3:27pm On Jul 29, 2014
pamcode: guy abeg d guy no talk off point o

What do you mean by he did not talk of point. He says the children of the rich are sacrificial lambs. He is not just off point he is brainless. I am guessing he lives in abject poverty because with his reasoning being rich means his children would die. What nonsense. A man lost a child and I think he lost another one recently also. What normal person would hear that and not feel sadness.

1 Like

Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by RebelLeader15(m): 3:33pm On Jul 29, 2014
Aa ni ri ru e mo ooo
Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by OCTAVO: 3:35pm On Jul 29, 2014
Rizstar:
I said it as it is. The children of the rich are sacrificial lambs which could be sacrificed at any point in time.

pamcode: guy abeg d guy no talk off point o
So what if it's not so in this case?
Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by xtervaganza(m): 3:38pm On Jul 29, 2014
andyanders:

Inclusive of his own brother and new with some friends too died 8 months ago.
odikwa serious
Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by Wadosky(m): 3:43pm On Jul 29, 2014
rip bro
reminds me of the Kennedy s.
Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by Rizstar: 3:50pm On Jul 29, 2014
OCTAVO:

So what if it's not so in this case?
keep on defending your father until it is your time.
Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by Wadosky(m): 3:50pm On Jul 29, 2014
ANAMBRA11: Gej pdp assasin sniper killed his son therefore I blame gej for his sons's death,rip
You need to grow up and prepare for your time.
Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by Birniwa(m): 3:51pm On Jul 29, 2014
To be sincere, I've never seen dumbest and shallow minded creatures on earth like the Christians of this country. Imagine some d*ck heads among them are happy and commenting with a sentimental tongue over the death of a HUMAN BEING as if El-Rufai announced here that he lost a pet.

The good thing is that all of you illiterates will eventually die and yours will probably be worse than that of his son. May the good Lord of your belief deliver you from this disease.

By the way, EL-RUFAI accept my hearty condolence over this sad news, may Allah SWT forgive all his sins and make Jannatul Firdausi his final abode.
Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by OCTAVO: 3:55pm On Jul 29, 2014
Rizstar:
keep on defending your father until it is your time.
Nope, you are the one assuming everyone has a ritualistic father like yours. cheesy
Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by NewNigeriaMind: 3:56pm On Jul 29, 2014
woodcook:

I am actually disappointed at you. I really don't know what your level of education is but if it is what I think it is, you should go back to your school and ask for a refund. Igbos are estimated to be around 30 million in number and when you say most that should be over 15 million people. Please where did you get your figure? As per those being insensitive they are entitled to their feelings just like those that sympathize with him, that they didn't feel same thing as you did, does not make them any different. I am sure if Hitlers mother were to be alive today she would feel different about her son no matter what the rest of the world feels or thinks. That does not make her a monster or any different from every other human being. Those you think are insensitive towards the bereft family you don't know what their stories are. Not that am justifying their actions but in a bid to scold them you ended up sounding no different from them.

As for those attacking others for saying why should they complain that he posted it on FB. Both sides are right! Because we all come from different places and have different ways of handling situations like this based on traditions and customs. If their custom allows him to broadcast the death of a family member himself so be it, whatever medium he chooses is his personal problem. In which case those whose customer does not allow that at first glance are allowed to raise eye brow, those who understand should explain to them rather than throwing words around. And for those whose tradition doesn't allow that, rather than insulting the man, why not find out what his tradition/religion permits before thinking that every other person has same belief system as yours.

As for the dead, may his soul find eternal rest, amen.

Remember i said most igbo are going to hell and i will justify it.

1 The comment of most igbo people on line is the same and the number of igbo people making these comments is large enough to be use as a sample to represent the thought and mind set of igbo people.
2 All the comments made by the people from this tribe igbo are
filled with hate, resentment and deep rooted intentions to hurt other people.
3 Most of them claim to be christian. I am sure Christ will be ashamed to be associated with these people.
4 Going by my 3 points above i can say most igbo people are going to hell not all but most. the hate in these people is beyound comprehension. it is such i did not think its possible in the heart of liberal christian minds all for their bread winner GEJ.
Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by NewNigeriaMind: 3:58pm On Jul 29, 2014
Birniwa: To be sincere, I've never seen dumbest and shallow minded creatures on earth like the Christians of this country. Imagine some d*ck heads among them are happy and commenting with a sentimental tongue over the death of a HUMAN BEING as if El-Rufai announced here that he lost a pet.

The good thing is that all of you illiterates will eventually die and yours will probably be worse than that of his son. May the good Lord of your belief deliver you from this disease.

By the way, EL-RUFAI accept my hearty condolence over this sad news, may Allah SWT forgive all his sins and make Jannatul Firdausi his final abode.

Please they are not christian.

it is written by their fruit you shall know them.

Their real father the devil is same with them. dont be surprise.
Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by Plus10(m): 3:59pm On Jul 29, 2014
RIP...may God grant the family the fortitude to bear the lost!
Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by sheniqua: 4:03pm On Jul 29, 2014
gratiaeo: El rufail will mourn until he learn how to respect himself.

I hate to say this no one mock God and remain the same El rufail insulted Jesus Christ the son of God so how does he expect to have peace in his family.

Until he repent he will forever running from pillar to pole.

He lost his daughter in UK and here another one El rufail must repent by saying sorrow to God opening and to all the people his deliberate or indeliberate caused their death when he was a minister otherwise he will never have peace including his generations born and unborn.

This is not my wishes for him but the wishes of God for him until he truly repent.

Are you God or who made you God's spokesperson
I dislike el rufai and his gutter mouth myself but there comes a time when you should feel some empathy for a fellow man at his time of despair.that is what separates normal people from psychopaths
The man just lost a son in a ghastly accident for heaven's sake
If you can't show some compassion,you can at least shut up
Sheesh
Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by qtx(m): 4:10pm On Jul 29, 2014
atrix4g: Inna Li llahi wa ina Illaihi rojiun
shocked
wats dis ur ranting? dont confuse me here o
Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by Abraham2013(m): 4:20pm On Jul 29, 2014
luvinhubby: Laying aside my political differences with him, i extend my condolances.
My God comfort the family.
Seconded
Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by JurassicPark: 4:21pm On Jul 29, 2014
May his soul rest in perfect peace!

Mallam El-rufai should from this day start being objective in his analysis of the FG's operations.

Falsely accusing a fellow human being is a big sin.

Once again, my heart-felt condolences
Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jul 29, 2014
Death is inevitable.

May his soul rest in peace
Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by IYANGBALI: 4:35pm On Jul 29, 2014
ebonyjummy: OMG! To graduate next year. RIP fine boi
even in death the guy don dey make you wet your pant,na wa for this your sickness o

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Kano (pictures) / Presidency Visiting Nairaland Daily ( Photo) / Peter Obi And His Wife, Margaret Obi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.