Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,266 members, 7,818,922 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash (50677 Views)

Viral Photos Of El-rufai's Son In Compromising Situations / El-rufai’s Son Calls Fayose A ''VAGABOND'' (photo) / Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by asadike(f): 1:53pm On Jul 29, 2014
gratiaeo: El rufail will mourn until he learn how to respect himself.

I hate to say this no one mock God and remain the same El rufail insulted Jesus Christ the son of God so how does he expect to have peace in his family.

Until he repent he will forever running from pillar to pole.

He lost his daughter in UK and here another one El rufail must repent by saying sorrow to God opening and to all the people his deliberate or indeliberate caused their death when he was a minister otherwise he will never have peace including his generations born and unborn.

This is not my wishes for him but the wishes of God for him until he truly repent.
d truth is elrufai needs jesus-the mighty one,king of kings nd lord of lords,ogba jiri igwe 1 of heaven. 4get abt magic and sentiment,it is only jesus dat can solve his problems.

3 Likes

Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by lastmessenger: 1:54pm On Jul 29, 2014
banki:

you are a liar........... BIG FAT LIAR, when he demolished buildings it was that of nupes, kanuris, ibos , hausas yorubas, Christians, muslims....
When he told churches to stop disturbing our ears, he told muslims too....
His biggest critics are the northern senators.... Senator Jonathan Zwingina from adamawa and Senator Sodaangi from Nassarawa....

You may not like him but he remains the best minister of the FCT, when he ensured that civil servants got mortgages it wasn't discriminatory everyone got as long as you met the requirement....

If you don't like elrufai fine, but I am against people that spread falsehood in the name of tribalisim,

rip to his son.... leave politics out of it
You are blind.i no blame u. If people tell u how Rufai crashed their life in Abuja ,then you will understand that Rufai is a devil in human form.
Believe me he will never have peace until he apologise to those he messed up in Abuja.
Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by moffat(m): 1:54pm On Jul 29, 2014
Death know not poor nor rich may his soul RIP!!! My heart also goes to BH victims
Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by nairaman66(m): 1:55pm On Jul 29, 2014
johnchiii:

u no look hm face well weda he looks familiar na hm cap u see first!

His handsome face went with the cap. Such a young chap!!
Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by Bootybuttchic(f): 1:56pm On Jul 29, 2014
1stola: must you quote him?
must you quote me ?
Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by NewNigeriaMind: 1:57pm On Jul 29, 2014
All hateful comments and insensitive comments are from igbo people both on facebook and on NL.

It is obvious these people something against the man.

The hate you people are sharing.......remember there is God o!!!

3 Likes

Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by nairaman66(m): 1:58pm On Jul 29, 2014
Gayigaskia:
Dude that cap is for University of Virginia not Vikings . Any way RIP

Thanks a lot for the info! Didn't know better earlier.. Naira landers want to crucify me for asking..
Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by Bootybuttchic(f): 1:59pm On Jul 29, 2014
9iceboi: . speak 4 ur self....
and who told you i was speaking for u,i didnt speak 4 dumb heads like you na....reread wat i typed"its for dose who know and not empty heads like you who still need to be told" ...

1 Like

Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by meforyou1(m): 2:00pm On Jul 29, 2014
RIP young man. Always painful for parents to bury their children
Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by hayorbaami: 2:01pm On Jul 29, 2014
plendil: Its indescribably pathetic that we have sunken so low in our morals that some have deemed it appropriate to make jest over the loss. Truly pathetic. Yes he has his indiscretions, and they may indeed be many. but he's just like all of us. If God were to visit the sins of the fathers on their children, I wonder just how many of you morrons would still be parents. Thankfully I know my God is not like that.

Let us not let our hate twist our sense our reasoning, please.

Take for instance the comment by one imbeecile on his fb wall sad

Tell them please! Imagine them forming saint like some of them would still be alive to type mor0nic comments if God had decided to strike them dead because of the sins of their fathers.

1 Like

Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by nairaman66(m): 2:02pm On Jul 29, 2014
omenka: No, the only thing we all can see is the stewpidity in your post. Thank you.

May God rest the soul of the deceased and grant the bereaved the fortitude to bear the loss.

Common man, don't be as asinine as every other persons crucifying me on here for asking a simple question. Damn!!
Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by Opiosko: 2:03pm On Jul 29, 2014
embarassed
1stola:
Why must he not post it himself?
hater
Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by lance458: 2:07pm On Jul 29, 2014
My unbiased contribution: We the Youths of Nigeria have a very big problem and most of us lack home training. Death is now so cheap to u that u can't differentiate between a human being dying and a chicken dying..Just remember that you would account for every thing u write , say and do when u eventually get to the judgement seat...posterity would definitely also judge us all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by joshrare(m): 2:09pm On Jul 29, 2014
RIP Hamza el-ruffai

God plz help this man to stand strong in peace.

He lost a daughter in 2012 and now a son.

Mallam el-rufai plz take heart
Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by asadike(f): 2:20pm On Jul 29, 2014
NewNigeriaMind: All hateful comments and insensitive comments are from igbo people both on facebook and on NL.

It is obvious these people something against the man.

The hate you people are sharing.......remember there is God o!!!
(Feel free 2 cal igbos as much as u want,it wil nt take a tin away 4rm us.incase u havent noticed, ndi igbo fear no man and they are nt afraid 2 tel u their mind. They are nt pretenders lyk u. Nd if u ar one of those dat bliv dying b4 one's parent is a normal phenomenon,then may it b ur portion.

Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by xtervaganza(m): 2:21pm On Jul 29, 2014
ayobase:

kai, rest in peace boy.

ur father still get time to come Facebook to annoounce ur fresh demise o.

well, we are all different.

he already has the fortitude to bear ur loss
hahaha

Still laughing at d last part of your comment

Lol
Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by dhaewood(m): 2:21pm On Jul 29, 2014
[size=28pt]HMMMMMMMMM[/size]
Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by betatalk: 2:27pm On Jul 29, 2014
[quote author=warripekin]No na Oga Jonah na im kill am. Meanwhile may his soul rest in peace[/quote

Not funny
Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by BABANlaraba(m): 2:27pm On Jul 29, 2014
Chaiiiiii chaiiiiii bad news

El ruffai many be Jonah killam

Or bombam

Ruffai take hard sorry aahhhhh
Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by uchejames2(m): 2:28pm On Jul 29, 2014
warripekin: No na Oga Jonah na im kill am. Meanwhile may his soul rest in peace
... Guy u are a nicumpoo.. For saying such a thing.. Na oga jona go kill u too
Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by xtervaganza(m): 2:30pm On Jul 29, 2014
hazzand16: thank God dancing skelewu on lagos ibadan express road
hahahahahahaha

Craze ppl full his place I swear

Lol
Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by vicfajeze: 2:31pm On Jul 29, 2014
May his soul rest in peace
Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jul 29, 2014
NewNigeriaMind:

most igbo are going to hell cause of gej.

Imagine the poo these foolish barbarians are spilling here.

facebook in this 21st century is as good as using a nrwspaper. nothing wrong in breaking the news via facebook.

because you go on facebook to.chase girls those.not mean everybody uses it for the same purpose. also he is elrufai hence he will do his thing how best he feels

most of.you.igbo people.are cultivating thr hateyour kids and their kids will.reap from.

how can you people be so.insentitive. what is.wrong with you people.

I am actually disappointed at your logic. I really don't know what your level of education is but if it is what I think it is, you should go back to your school and ask for a refund. Igbos are estimated to be around 30 million in number and when you say most that should be over 15 million people. Please where did you get your figure? As per those being insensitive they are entitled to their feelings just like those that sympathize with him, that they didn't feel same thing as you did, does not make them any different. I am sure if Hitlers mother were to be alive today she would feel different about her son no matter what the rest of the world feels or thinks. That does not make her a monster or any different from every other human being. Those you think are insensitive towards the bereft family you don't know what their stories are. Not that am justifying their actions but in a bid to scold them you ended up sounding no different from them.

As for those attacking others for saying why should they complain that he posted it on FB. Both sides are right! Because we all come from different places and have different ways of handling situations like this based on traditions and customs. If their custom allows him to broadcast the death of a family member himself so be it, whatever medium he chooses is his personal problem. In which case those whose customer does not allow that at first glance are allowed to raise eye brow, those who understand should explain to them rather than throwing words around. And for those whose tradition doesn't allow that, rather than insulting the man, why not find out what his tradition/religion permits before thinking that every other person has same belief system as yours.

As for the dead, may his soul find eternal rest, amen.

3 Likes

Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by xtervaganza(m): 2:36pm On Jul 29, 2014
On a more serious note, el rufuck should beg those he has offended

I used to follow him on Twitter b4 I gave up on the low life I realised he is

I'm no jona supporter but this useless man is morally and spiritually unclean.

Like 2 of his kids in less than a year

1 Like

Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by yusufbida(m): 2:44pm On Jul 29, 2014
May Allah give d family d fortitude to bear d loss. Rip [b]May Allah give d family d fortitude to bear d loss. Rip [/b]May Allah give d family d fortitude to bear d loss. Rip
Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by IdJack(m): 2:45pm On Jul 29, 2014
rip Boy...May God give the family courage to bear the lost
Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by IYANGBALI: 2:45pm On Jul 29, 2014
Chigold101: May GOD comfort the family
the man is married so he can't marry comfort,moreover what has comfort got to do with the death of the boy?dem tell you say na comfort kill am?make you stop dat nonsense abeg
Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by jkendy(m): 2:46pm On Jul 29, 2014
nairaman66: Is the boy a Viking? Just asking from the inscription on his cap.. Can anyone see that?
I saw it bro.......
He was probably marked by marks men on his way frm d club, who knows!!!
R.I.P Likkle "V" Boy
Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by soulglo: 2:47pm On Jul 29, 2014
Oh dear. Didn't he just lose a daughter? My prayers are with him and his family. May the soul of the departed rest in peace. Amen.
Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by binbass(m): 2:49pm On Jul 29, 2014
Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by Bigsteveg(m): 2:51pm On Jul 29, 2014

Dancing?
Remember ure on lagos - ibadan expressway, better be careful with what u say so we wont be wishing u RIP by tomorrow also.

No be everything person dey use play.
Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by binbass(m): 2:52pm On Jul 29, 2014
You must be CRAZY..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Ifeanyi Ubah To End Fuel Scarcity – A Rare Act Of Patriotism / Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Kano (pictures) / Presidency Visiting Nairaland Daily ( Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.