Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,410 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash (50694 Views)

Viral Photos Of El-rufai's Son In Compromising Situations / El-rufai’s Son Calls Fayose A ''VAGABOND'' (photo) / Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jul 29, 2014
nairaman66: Is the boy a Viking? Just asking from the inscription on his cap.. Can anyone see that?

U think everyone is as backward as you Thatnis just a design to him and every civilized person
Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by tunshe: 1:26pm On Jul 29, 2014
In2systemsTech:

Must you make sick comments?
Do you know how many people lost their houses in Abuja
Are you God??
What makes you think am a GEJ fan?

Everywhere in the world where reforms take place in terms infrastructural development, people have to sacrifice and get compensated for property loss by the government.

Bringing that here as a justification to castigate a bereaved family only present you as being heartless.

4 Likes

Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by asadike(f): 1:26pm On Jul 29, 2014
rip 2 d dear boy. Children dying b4 parents no b good omen at al o. El rufai,dis one dat d spirit of death is around u,i hope it is nt a punishment 4rm God 4 ur wickedness? Anyway acept my heartfelt condolence.

2 Likes

Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by roxell120(m): 1:26pm On Jul 29, 2014
creamylicious: yes ooooooo. And the question 'how did they do it' is on nigerians' lips
tot she wud act act chibok girls mama at sambisa forest.
Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jul 29, 2014
kabba7: Nigeria is a disgusting place filled with bastards claiming to be learned while actually they are candidates heading to hell fire .
From over 99% of post here you are candidates for hell fire and your place in hell shall he the hottest portion .
we do not pander to the expectations of the sanctimonious so u beta shut up there! Are u the 1% candidate for heaven? RIP to d young man, but I'm shocked his father love social media to dis extent, if na me, social media go taya me for sometime atleast to mourn d dead.

2 Likes

Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by condralbede(m): 1:28pm On Jul 29, 2014
cannonnier:

you, actually is the one who has lost it.

or are you trying to redefine the purpose of the internet not for communication?
angry undecided
Shut ur gutter mouth... wat do u knw?...ode.he lost it and every reasonable person know that.
Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by okoyelion(m): 1:29pm On Jul 29, 2014
DAT too bad. Wat a sad news. May his rest in peace.
Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by plendil: 1:29pm On Jul 29, 2014
Its indescribably pathetic that we have sunken so low in our morals that some have deemed it appropriate to make jest over the loss. Truly pathetic. Yes he has his indiscretions, and they may indeed be many. but he's just like all of us. If God were to visit the sins of the fathers on their children, I wonder just how many of you morrons would still be parents. Thankfully I know my God is not like that.

Let us not let our hate twist our sense our reasoning, please.

Take for instance the comment by one imbeecile on his fb wall sad

3 Likes

Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by roxell120(m): 1:31pm On Jul 29, 2014
kabba7: Nigeria is a disgusting place filled with bastards claiming to be learned while actually they are candidates heading to hell fire .
From over 99% of post here you are candidates for hell fire and your place in hell shall he the hottest portion .
remember u re the keeper of dat key to the gate of hell.
Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by creamylicious(f): 1:32pm On Jul 29, 2014
roxell120: tot she wud act act chibok girls mama at sambisa forest.
lol. That's not cameroon's mentality. Maybe if it was sambo's wife she for be their mama for Sambisa forest
Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by queensenglish91: 1:38pm On Jul 29, 2014
Rizstar: He don use him renew his power
Stop saying that.

1 Like

Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by Icecomrade: 1:40pm On Jul 29, 2014
Condolence to the family of El-rufai. May his gentle soul rest in peace
Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by NIGERIALOLoCOM(m): 1:41pm On Jul 29, 2014
nairaman66: Is the boy a Viking? Just asking from the inscription on his cap.. Can anyone see that?
Your eye sharp no be small. RIP to the fine young man.
Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by lastmessenger: 1:42pm On Jul 29, 2014
blocker:

I warned my uncle to sell of his estates in 2002 but by 2004 the caterpillars came calling and the rest is history, him dey village now with cutlass dey contol bush. cry cry
Sorry man.God will help your uncle.as for mallam.he is nothing but a ..tch
Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by mcwizard(m): 1:42pm On Jul 29, 2014
Rip,,,,I still wonder why some people have no respect 4 our president!!! Well sm hv no respect 4 dia papa too sa!!!! Even if den get headache na jonathan name den go dey hala mumuz,,, Lolzz
Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by asadike(f): 1:42pm On Jul 29, 2014
IYANGBALI: el-rufai once said that dem no dey old for him family,as far as he is concerned,no long thing,so spare the man all dis stories
na im b say he needs jesus 4 dat him family walahi. Moreover,he is up to 45yrs nd he is stil living,y nt his children? He neva talk true. Chikena.
Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by 9iceboi(m): 1:42pm On Jul 29, 2014
Bootybuttchic: yeah we know...must you tell us angry
. speak 4 ur self....
Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by deletrue: 1:42pm On Jul 29, 2014
shizzleStar: ok! RIP young man

so does this stop the little man from being a nuisance to himself on social media? I'm actually shocked there's no mention of Jonathan in the so called news
Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by 1stola: 1:43pm On Jul 29, 2014
Bootybuttchic: yeah we know...must you tell us angry
must you quote him?
Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by myspnigeria: 1:45pm On Jul 29, 2014
Rip bro
Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by Chigold101(m): 1:45pm On Jul 29, 2014
May GOD comfort the family
Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by Tbagwell1(m): 1:45pm On Jul 29, 2014
laprince:

You can't work on my psyche.
you wana make it seem as though the fed. govt. is perpetuating this present evil in the society in other to
get a sympathy vote to have a continuation-run in 2015.

This is a cheap lie.

Most politicians on the northern agis, is fuel this evil in other to make Nigerians believe that the south, especially GEJ can't lead Nigeria.
Because the fulanis (born-to-rule) are the only ones that can rule his nation better.

If I may ask; How well have hey ruled us all this past years?

Only to share the oil-wells of the south amongst themselves; to am amount of 85%.
leaving the remaining 15% for other parts of Nigeria.

RUBBISH!!!
Sorry to ask, Where were the southerners when the so call born to rule were allocating this Oil blocks?

1 Like

Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jul 29, 2014
hehehehe I de suspect d father! Race towards 2015 gathering momentum. *lips sealed*
Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by 1stola: 1:46pm On Jul 29, 2014
Opiosko: I think he should have allowed d police or a relative to announce it. Posting stuff when he is supposd to be mouring...as if na naming ceremony is irrational. RIP to d dead lad
Why must he not post it himself?
hater
Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by banki(m): 1:46pm On Jul 29, 2014
lastmessenger: I remember when when mallam Rufai was busy bulldozing peoples houses(mostly igbos) in Abuja.
I only pity the poor boy(RIP)
As for mallam,he is a ...on.

you are a liar........... BIG FAT LIAR, when he demolished buildings it was that of nupes, kanuris, ibos , hausas yorubas, Christians, muslims....
When he told churches to stop disturbing our ears, he told muslims too....
His biggest critics are the northern senators.... Senator Jonathan Zwingina from adamawa and Senator Sodaangi from Nassarawa....

You may not like him but he remains the best minister of the FCT, when he ensured that civil servants got mortgages it wasn't discriminatory everyone got as long as you met the requirement....

If you don't like elrufai fine, but I am against people that spread falsehood in the name of tribalisim,

rip to his son.... leave politics out of it

5 Likes

Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by greall1: 1:46pm On Jul 29, 2014
R. !. P. Bad news to El rufai family.
Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by nairaman66(m): 1:46pm On Jul 29, 2014
icebeatz:

U think everyone is as backward as you Thatnis just a design to him and every civilized person

You must be as senselessx as a circus clownn!! I never said he was Viking, I only asked a question. Rhetorically, you answered me like a bushman! Grow up!!
Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by atrix4g(m): 1:48pm On Jul 29, 2014
mike404: BOMB ALERT sad
lol u re not serious. Just what he(El rufai) wrote in arabic
Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by Tbagwell1(m): 1:51pm On Jul 29, 2014
For El-rufai to post about the death of his son shld nt be any ones problem, ya all calling him names shld be concern abt when yhu will die. RIP to hamza

2 Likes

Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by samplegirl(f): 1:52pm On Jul 29, 2014

Was more than Viking!
Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by nairaman66(m): 1:53pm On Jul 29, 2014
zubby29: Dey say silence is d best answer for a fool but i can help but pray dat God will heal u from ur stupidity

The only fool here is you Mr Zubby! I only asked a question and as an uneducated blockhead and a birdbrain you couldn't have any better answer. I know you will apologize, you are already forgiven. Have a nice day.
Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by NewNigeriaMind: 1:53pm On Jul 29, 2014
most igbo are going to hell cause of gej.

Imagine the poo these foolish barbarians are spilling here.

facebook in this 21st century is as good as using a nrwspaper. nothing wrong in breaking the news via facebook.

because you go on facebook to.chase girls those.not mean everybody uses it for the same purpose. also he is elrufai hence he will do his thing how best he feels

most of.you.igbo people.are cultivating thr hateyour kids and their kids will.reap from.

how can you people be so.insentitive. what is.wrong with you people.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Abba Kyari: Arewa Youths Blast US Court / Peter Obi Celebrates With the United States of America - Pics / Presidency Visiting Nairaland Daily ( Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.