Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,431 members, 7,830,161 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash (50693 Views)

Viral Photos Of El-rufai's Son In Compromising Situations / El-rufai’s Son Calls Fayose A ''VAGABOND'' (photo) / Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by ALIEN2000(m): 12:56pm On Jul 29, 2014
...........R.I.P........
Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by mcaylife(m): 12:57pm On Jul 29, 2014
[quote author=ayobase]

kai, rest in peace boy.

ur father still get time to come Facebook to annoounce ur fresh demise o.

well, we are all different.

he already has the fortitude to bear ur loss
slowpoke so u think it was el rufai that wrote the post.. Whats the job of his spokeperson. Mcteeeew RIP hamza el rufai.

1 Like

Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by creamylicious(f): 12:58pm On Jul 29, 2014
piagetskinner:
:O she has been rescued already??
yes ooooooo. And the question 'how did they do it' is on nigerians' lips
Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by Guidette(f): 12:59pm On Jul 29, 2014
This is an unbelievably sad day for both of our families. Hamza was a classmate/family friend of mine. I hadnt seen him for years but I never thought I would never see him ever again.

Innalillahi wa inallilahi raj'un.
Allah ya ji kan shi. Amin.

cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by grandstar(m): 1:00pm On Jul 29, 2014
Tragic loss. What a pity! To loose a child no easy.
Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by royalblood21: 1:00pm On Jul 29, 2014
josite: when a man ,rather than spend his life meaningfully ,engages in silly tweeting all over the place,these are the kind of reminders he gets to tell him to wake up.i pity his kids dying one by one wit no fatherly spiritual protection.i guess he has them so many their death doesnt take him away from the internet.do forgive my frankness.
U r goat... ur family will receive same news soon,,,, ode!

2 Likes

Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by salvatore007(m): 1:00pm On Jul 29, 2014
Rest In Peace.......

El-rufia made many nigerians sorrowful nd homeless nd m sure those victims will rejoice over dis sad news.....

In d words of Ranchodas Shamaldas Chanchad I say 'Al iz Well'
Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jul 29, 2014
RIP
Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by johnchiii(m): 1:01pm On Jul 29, 2014
nairaman66: Is the boy a Viking? Just asking from the inscription on his cap.. Can anyone see that?

u no look hm face well weda he looks familiar na hm cap u see first!
Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by kabba7(m): 1:02pm On Jul 29, 2014
Nigeria is a disgusting place filled with bastards claiming to be learned while actually they are candidates heading to hell fire .
From over 99% of post here you are candidates for hell fire and your place in hell shall he the hottest portion .

3 Likes

Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by poiZon: 1:03pm On Jul 29, 2014
BABANlaraba: Painful exist....... RIP
B

Chaiiii na only him waka go!!! Diet no dey respect anybody your polictical statu ,rich or poor BT if not we for hear inwaaaaaa .

omoh, DIET KE! fruit ni!
Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by Forwetinnah: 1:06pm On Jul 29, 2014
Its a pity..RIP, Elrufai na FB and twitter freak nii? Hope his next update won't be "the President is after my life but got my son instead". Didn't he loose one of his daughters sometime Last year?
Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by billgatexp(m): 1:07pm On Jul 29, 2014
After losing daughter 3 months ago, now he has lost his son... Hmmm na wah sha.. Hope no be the people wey him scatter their house dey winch am?? Rest in peace boy
Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by basty: 1:08pm On Jul 29, 2014
In2systemsTech: May his soul rest in peace... arrrrrrgh.... Fathers should pay for their sins

God will destroy you for this your inhuman comment.
GEJ you are following is not inhuman like you.
Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by Jambsupport(f): 1:09pm On Jul 29, 2014
Elrufai get mind o, son died this morning and he took to fb, haaa. Rip young boy. wot a pity.
Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by CORRECTMAN78(m): 1:10pm On Jul 29, 2014
That's a sad news! Help the needy with what God has blessed you; naked we came and same we shall go. You can imagine, amidst the wealth the father has coverted, this guy departed. Money never saved him, neither will it determine where he goes; heaven or hell. RIP big boy. My condolences to El-rufai family.
Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by laprince(m): 1:11pm On Jul 29, 2014
date1816: SOLILOQUY !!!No matter how deep ones hatred for Northern Nigeria is, you cannot help but acknowledge the fact that some hidden forces are out to completely destroy the region. No need for any conspiracy theories, let's just concentrate on what we can clearly see!. For four years now, the whole battle is going on in just one section of the country, innocent people are continuously bombed without any visible motive!. Everywhere is a target, Mosques, Churches, Schools, Motor parks, Bus stops, Supermarkets, Viewing centres etc. Everybody is a target, the old, young, female, male, clergy, politician, market women etc. While all this is going on, the same people being killed are also the, same people being suspected of killing themselves!. It has gotten so bad that every Northerner is a potential suspect!. Now here is an important point to ponder about!....., the perpetrators of this heinous acts are obviously without any iota of doubt, aiming and targeting the partitioning and eventual division of Nigeria!. Unfortunately, All Northerners are openly accused of not in support of any form of division because of Oil money, in fact, northerners are abused daily for that!, with degrading names such as Leeches, Parasites, et al. The recent national conference is a clear pointer of North's resistance to division!. So how on earth will somebody being accused of harboring fear of division, covertly and brutally pursue same through terrorism?? Why don't we for once beam our search light on those that are vigorously pursuing same, for the sole purpose of controlling resources? You be the judge!!!!

You can't work on my psyche.
you wana make it seem as though the fed. govt. is perpetuating this present evil in the society in other to
get a sympathy vote to have a continuation-run in 2015.

This is a cheap lie.

Most politicians on the northern agis, is fuel this evil in other to make Nigerians believe that the south, especially GEJ can't lead Nigeria.
Because the fulanis (born-to-rule) are the only ones that can rule his nation better.

If I may ask; How well have hey ruled us all this past years?

Only to share the oil-wells of the south amongst themselves; to am amount of 85%.
leaving the remaining 15% for other parts of Nigeria.

RUBBISH!!!

3 Likes

Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by In2systemsTech(m): 1:12pm On Jul 29, 2014
basty:

God will destroy you for this your inhuman comment.
GEJ you are following is not inhuman like you.

Must you make sick comments?
Do you know how many people lost their houses in Abuja
Are you God??
What makes you think am a GEJ fan?

2 Likes

Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by oluwafemi113(m): 1:13pm On Jul 29, 2014
You dnt have to like El' Rufai, you dnt have to feel sympathy for him but using his son's death to mock him is low even for an idiot.

1 Like

Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by In2systemsTech(m): 1:13pm On Jul 29, 2014
oluafolabi: What sins?

Those Abuja homes...
Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by poiZon: 1:14pm On Jul 29, 2014
date1816: SOLILOQUY !!!No matter how deep ones hatred for Northern Nigeria is, you cannot help but acknowledge the fact that some hidden forces are out to completely destroy the region. No need for any conspiracy theories, let's just concentrate on what we can clearly see!. For four years now, the whole battle is going on in just one section of the country, innocent people are continuously bombed without any visible motive!. Everywhere is a target, Mosques, Churches, Schools, Motor parks, Bus stops, Supermarkets, Viewing centres etc. Everybody is a target, the old, young, female, male, clergy, politician, market women etc. While all this is going on, the same people being killed are also the, same people being suspected of killing themselves!. It has gotten so bad that every Northerner is a potential suspect!. Now here is an important point to ponder about!....., the perpetrators of this heinous acts are obviously without any iota of doubt, aiming and targeting the partitioning and eventual division of Nigeria!. Unfortunately, All Northerners are openly accused of not in support of any form of division because of Oil money, in fact, northerners are abused daily for that!, with degrading names such as Leeches, Parasites, et al. The recent national conference is a clear pointer of North's resistance to division!. So how on earth will somebody being accused of harboring fear of division, covertly and brutally pursue same through terrorism?? Why don't we for once beam our search light on those that are vigorously pursuing same, for the sole purpose of controlling resources? You be the judge!!!!

na answer be dis or na statement?

1 Like

Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by roxell120(m): 1:15pm On Jul 29, 2014
if dis will shut his mouth for once.rip to d poor boy with basket mouth father

1 Like

Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by Jambsupport(f): 1:15pm On Jul 29, 2014
kabba7: Nigeria is a disgusting place filled with bastards claiming to be learned while actually they are candidates heading to hell fire .
From over 99% of post here you are candidates for hell fire and your place in hell shall he the hottest portion .
wot is this one sayin?

4 Likes

Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by laprince(m): 1:15pm On Jul 29, 2014
piagetskinner:
You just said it

I have no regrets grin tongue
Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jul 29, 2014
whatever happened that resulted in his death?, was he driving under the influence of alcohol?,RIP young man!,i pray God gives your family the fortitude to bear the loss
Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by judedwriter(m): 1:18pm On Jul 29, 2014
Chai! Nd the boy resemble d papa well o sad anyway, death no b respecter of person. Live every day as if its your last.
Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by laprince(m): 1:19pm On Jul 29, 2014
IYANGBALI: el-rufai once said that dem no dey old for him family,as far as he is concerned,no long thing,so spare the man all dis stories

I remember that day, when he was being interviewed
Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by tunshe: 1:20pm On Jul 29, 2014
Kids on nairaland will not seize to amaze me.

He broke the news by word of mouth, phone or Internet makes no difference. What's important is the news hit the target audience.

Facebook isn't for just fun like most kids do, it's a business empire and one of the most effective means of communication in the world today.

@OP, I sympathise with the family of ElRufai. My sincere condolence and may GOD forgive the deceased.

The family deserve warm and kind words at this moment not the trash been spewed by uncultured and heartless kids here who have never lost a loved one.

5 Likes

Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by hazzand16(m): 1:21pm On Jul 29, 2014
laprince:

Shew!!! wots this na. haba!!
this is not good enough na

whats this for nau? U
wana tear my intestine with lafta?

grin
laprince:

Shew!!! wots this na. haba!!
this is not good enough na

whats this for nau? U
wana tear my intestine with lafta?

1 Like

Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by bxcode(m): 1:22pm On Jul 29, 2014
Rip Hamza......premature death is always painful
Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by poiZon: 1:23pm On Jul 29, 2014
oluwafemi113: I shake my head wit pity for d future of dis country . 90% of us 're brainless , I wonder why my fellow Yoruba ppl join Igbos wit dere senseless comments but I wil Remind all of u dat . Abuja is not just a place u can build any how . El-rufai do his job d way it suppose to be . broda rest in peace May ALLAH forgive all ur sins and show u mercy

Ameen. !!!! ...... الله إجاباتنا الصلاة آمين

he demolished those buildngs, reclaimed the lands n still share it amongst his kingsmen to build the same strctures being demolished, do u knw what that entails? ABUSE OF OFFICE. and na crime even in animal kingdom!

2 Likes

Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jul 29, 2014
May his soul rest in peace. Amen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Osinbajo Donates N1 Million To Baba Suwe For His Treatment / Abba Kyari: Arewa Youths Blast US Court / Peter Obi Celebrates With the United States of America - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.