Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. (10919 Views)

I Am Scared If I Leave Her,i May Not Find Someone Else To Satisfy Me!!! / I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED / Should I Disvirgin Her Or Leave Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. by bizzle2: 4:14pm On Jul 31, 2014
dude u sound too fuhckin dumb ....dats the fuhckin problem, and dats a dead giveaway
stop spoiling some innocent girl's reputation with all this BS,
audreybrian:
Hahaha.So you couldnt comprehend that a girl can actually sound as enlightened and intelligent as me right.Hmmm nigerian mentality.Well,thats what you get when you school abroad.So get a life.
Re: He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. by Bwaal(m): 5:06pm On Jul 31, 2014
MRMICKMEN:

i think bitter school and bitter education,ur papa (if u have one) should have wore a condom on that nite he slept in a brothel so drunk.u are a waste product.#FACT#
shooo i fear ooooo

1 Like

Re: He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. by Summersland(m): 5:26pm On Jul 31, 2014
Gun shot ak aaaaaaa gun shot..Dnt fulk wit dat nigger ooo,oloju kokoro,oleee,alaini iteloru buruku.....Oleeeeeeeeeee

1 Like

Re: He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. by audreybrian(f): 10:49am On Aug 01, 2014
bizzle2: dude u sound too fuhckin dumb ....dats the fuhckin problem, and dats a dead giveaway
stop spoiling some innocent girl's reputation with all this BS,
Are you serious? So you expect me to sit down,relax and just absorb all the insults you guys are heaping on me? Wow,i cant believe this. So,seeking advice to what is giving me sleepless nights is what you call spoiling my reputation?,insult me again and you will see the worst side of me.I dare you to.
Re: He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. by MRMICKMEN: 1:27pm On Aug 01, 2014
you will see the worst side of me.I dare you to?

hahaha tell me u didn't just say that.ur worst ever side is on NL.It wouldn't get any worst than when u think u are beautiful in ur own eyes and some fools eyes,it wouldn't get any worst than when u think all men are the-same and u can give them Ebola whenever and it wouldn't get any worst than when u descend so low to sell ur dignity (which u don't even have) and u want NLanders to save U? it wouldn't get any BETTER when we drink to ur demise and use u as a reference to upcoming pro cons.

dont ever mention intelligence ever again because u will never be,and i will lecture ur entire 9th generation but they will never understand because their mom is an i d i o t,tell me i did not just say mom,u are a disgrace to motherhood and dont deserve to bring children up.What will u teach them?to let a man spend hard earned money on them with open legs and a price tag.
Re: He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. by chidekings(m): 6:40pm On Aug 01, 2014
audreybrian:
Who is this bastard.So if girls quote me,you too will quote me.Dirty,stinking,low life bitch.You are a sentimental fool.Dont you know your mate?.You couldnt assimilate all my responses properly to know that i never slept with him while dating my ex.No wonder you couldnt even type properly to send across your message.Dont quote me again until you learn how to read,assimilate and type properly to send across your message.Low life bitch.

by ur hate comments so far,tell that guy to come borrow my own or i do it myself

##go learn how to talk to people##

1 Like

Re: He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. by Nobody: 11:18pm On Aug 01, 2014
My friend you said you hate cheating! But you cheat on your ex by dumping him for your boyfriend as a result of what you enjoy/feel for him.

Try and forgive/love him and continue with him, because dumping him again, what is the guarantee that the future guy won't cheat on you? Moreover the reason he cheat (sexual satisfaction) you has it, why not give him and stop this problem both of you about cooking. Think about it please because it seems he truly love you.
Re: He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. by March27(m): 8:44am On Aug 02, 2014
@op you're a disgrace to women. Its people like u that give love a very bad name. Vomit all the money you have collected you thief. If you really u were educated, why would u need a man's cash to survive. You're a prostitute with a PHD. You're a very shameless person. He should even bathe u with acid.

1 Like

Re: He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. by bizzle2: 1:44pm On Aug 02, 2014
lol, ure really dumb u know....so all dis plenty talk wey i dey talk u neva fit infer say i know say u be guy??...u put som innocent gurl's pic up on ur profile and start ranting. get a life/job/coffin ure wasting our oxygen
audreybrian:
Are you serious? So you expect me to sit down,relax and just absorb all the insults you guys are heaping on me? Wow,i cant believe this. So,seeking advice to what is giving me sleepless nights is what you call spoiling my reputation?,insult me again and you will see the worst side of me.I dare you to.

1 Like

Re: He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. by MRMICKMEN: 2:36pm On Aug 02, 2014
SHE is a HE,i know d pic is fake.
Re: He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. by mikeljims(m): 3:24am On Aug 04, 2014
@OP please tell that bro I sell guns for when the time come.
Matter of fact, I have a promo currently running; Buy one gun and get a bucket of acid free and a rose flower delivered a week later to the address on your receipt. So let him know now is the best time to buy...Cheers!
Re: He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. by aweonline(m): 10:21am On Aug 04, 2014
She(he) sounds lik a poor kid...no offence
Re: He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. by GoodFaith: 2:27pm On Aug 04, 2014
mikeljims: @OP please tell that bro I sell guns for when the time come.
Matter of fact, I have a promo currently running; Buy one gun and get a bucket of acid free and a rose flower delivered a week later to the address on your receipt. So let him know now is the best time to buy...Cheers!
LOL
well said
Re: He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. by mentorandfriend(m): 5:15pm On Aug 04, 2014
You've made a mistake already, but I wont judge you. U advise you to go straight to SSS and report him. Order for his arrest and querry. This is not an empty threat. I know SSS will not take that threat lightly. He should be made to sign that anything that happens to you, he shall be held responsible.
Re: He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. by drakeskull(m): 5:27pm On Aug 04, 2014
A golden rule; never date out of pity. The whole thing looks crazy though, the guy could go to any length in hurting u, so take note of that cos of the word "both of u be rather dead" he used. Just be ready to refund even though he declined, get the cash ready just in case. Watch ur back sis, never meet with him without company
Re: He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. by whao: 11:12pm On Aug 10, 2014
I notice some contradictions here; according to your post, you re referring to yourself and you boyfriend and at thesame time your TOPIC READ "(He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her.)"

The topic shld have been ( I ate my boyfriend's 2M and want to marry me in exchange but I only needed the money not him) please you can advice me, as such you can have secure and meaningful advice.

Right now I can't blame anybody bursting insult on you and reason been that;
1. Your boyfriend truly love you and wanted to support you have a better future so you can take care of the home as a virtues woman.
Now you said its out of pity you went for him - your offence is : why did you collect the money when within your subconscious that you can't marry the struggling man? Why didn't you tell him earlier that you only needed his money to complete your want?

2. Any man here insulting you is telling you their heart felt and see such as a scam cos' there is no reason you will give that even myself will believe you.
REMEDY: Tell him the truth about your intention and even he likes it or not you will refund him back the money.
- you need to be humble and plead for pardon and give him reasons why you collected the money.

3. If it was your brother who gave a girl such amount and the girl refused marrying him, what will be your reaction?.

4. Experience is always and truly the best teacher, learn from this and never repeat such again.

Goodluck in your resolutions to peace with him. I wish you will seek Gods face for a true partner.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What I See When I Went Through My Sister's Watshapp Message / See What I Saw In The Bag Of Our Pastors Wife. Should I Tell My Wife(pix) / Help!!! I Was Deny Job Because Of The Size Of My Butt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.