Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,847 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. (10918 Views)

I Am Scared If I Leave Her,i May Not Find Someone Else To Satisfy Me!!! / I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED / Should I Disvirgin Her Or Leave Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. by elari(m): 10:53pm On Jul 30, 2014
freecocoa: Wetin dey happen here? Who dey mascafo?

No mind d agbaya

Finally, o.p ur fadar

1 Like

Re: He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jul 30, 2014
alutacontinua:

I've been very much around, just relocated to family section.
na all this kain cock and bull story taya me for this place angry angry
you don marry? grin grin grin grin
Re: He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. by audreybrian(f): 10:55pm On Jul 30, 2014
Bootybuttchic: read what i typed again...or shld i type slowly undecided
As if i did not quote you before correcting you.I repeat EDUCATION IS REALLY EXPENSIVE.This will be the last reply you will get from me.You are not even worth my time.LOW LIFE.

1 Like

Re: He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. by lolaluv1(f): 10:59pm On Jul 30, 2014
Andele andele mami EI EI
UH UHHHHH

WHAT'S popping tonight
cheesy
Re: He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jul 30, 2014
2sExy1: you don marry? grin grin grin grin

yep
last week saturday smiley
Re: He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. by lolaluv1(f): 11:12pm On Jul 30, 2014
OP. Jokes apart...

If You're serious you'd transfer that money straight into his account.

And you better report that threat He's making on your life. You didn't handle the whole scenario well in my opinion.
Re: He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. by audreybrian(f): 11:13pm On Jul 30, 2014
okparaugo:

See how ugly you are compared with.my babe.. ^^^
Hahahahkwukikikikwakwakwa.i laugh in swahili.
Re: He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. by bizzle2: 11:21pm On Jul 30, 2014
idowuogbo idowuogbo ...my frenemy my frenemy grin
Idowuogbo:
U sabi every
Re: He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. by bizzle2: 11:23pm On Jul 30, 2014
get a life mudafucka...ure a waste of space
audreybrian:
Re: He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. by psychologist(m): 11:25pm On Jul 30, 2014
bizzle2: OP is a dude, masquerading as a chick..im profile pic and im use of english no tally at all

u definitely dont sound like no audrey ma niqqa!, trust me cheesy cheesy
bizzle u get sense die
Now watch this...
Time registered: July 28, 2014
Time spent online: 12 hours & 43 minutes
View Audreybrian's posts (46) | View Audreybrian's topics (1)
He just registered with a new moniker to seek attention that is best gotten @ yabaleft.....watch closely this his first thread....
Re: He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. by skullz: 11:25pm On Jul 30, 2014
I already know how this thread would end.
OP please brace yourself for war..more attackers would be on your neck before Dawn.
Re: He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. by aumeehn: 11:26pm On Jul 30, 2014
audreybrian:
As if i did not quote you before correcting you.I repeat EDUCATION IS REALLY EXPENSIVE.This will be the last reply you will get from me.You are not even worth my time.LOW LIFE.
ashewo!!!! Stewpid my verginity bla bla..shey u never enjoy the sex...i swear Gold Digger u must pay...this is not the first time u re doing diz kyn ov 419 na God catch u red-handed...u must pay oo...OLE....am from high clazz family bla bla is your father richer than Dangote or Atiku Turaki...fool go get a lyf joor!!abeg quote me i ill meksure i make yr stay here on nairaland unbearable

1 Like

Re: He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. by Lorlaahlozz: 11:30pm On Jul 30, 2014
Yimu..iffa believe
Re: He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. by audreybrian(f): 11:30pm On Jul 30, 2014
bizzle2: OP is a dude, masquerading as a chick..im profile pic and im use of english no tally at all

u definitely dont sound like no audrey ma niqqa!, trust me cheesy cheesy
Hahaha better school and better education,na my papa money kill am.I am blessed dear,no hating and remember,respect is reciprocal so dont dare throw an insult at me cos if you've noticed,i dont throw insults at those that did not insult me.cheers.

2 Likes

Re: He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jul 30, 2014
audreybrian:

In the spirit of friendliness, please stop dumping guys. It hurts later on. Somehow girls suffer it more...

I am no saint, I also dumped girls who I never felt anything for. Maybe thats your current age bracket. I once had a girl who called cops for me fabricating many lies just because I dumped her.

But I know I have paid for my mistakes too..

Playboy no be life...

When we hurt people deeply, they release curses in the atmosphere(negative energy) against us and it works when we don't neutralize those energies..

Rather date one guy for 3 years than 3 guys in one year..

2 Likes

Re: He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. by bizzle2: 11:36pm On Jul 30, 2014
cheesy smh, as i dey type i just dey imagine the ugly face of the mumu wey dey behind one computer dey occupy my time..adios niqqa
audreybrian:
Hahaha better school and better education,na my papa money kill am.I am blessed dear,no hating and remember,respect is reciprocal so dont dare throw an insult at me cos if you've noticed,i dont throw insults at those that did not insult me.cheers.
Re: He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. by audreybrian(f): 11:37pm On Jul 30, 2014
bizzle2: get a life mudafucka...ure a waste of space
You are a castrated bull.Talking about space,whose space and topic are you on?.Confused maggot.

1 Like

Re: He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. by kennynelcon(m): 11:40pm On Jul 30, 2014
alutacontinua:

yep
last week saturday smiley

Sweetheart u didn't text me again, any problem?
Re: He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jul 30, 2014
bizzle2: cheesy smh, as i dey type i just dey imagine the ugly face of the mumu wey dey behind one computer dey occupy my time..adios niqqa

Very funny guy....
Re: He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jul 30, 2014
okparaugo:

In the spirit of friendliness, please stop dumping guys. It hurts later on. Somehow girls suffer it more...

I am no saint, I also dumped girls who I never felt anything for. Maybe thats your current age bracket. I once had a girl who called cops for me fabricating many lies just because I dumped her.

Playboy no be life...

When we hurt people deeply, they release curses in the atmosphere(negative energy) against us and it works when we don't neutralize those energies..

WISEST POST ON THIS THREAD SO FAR

1 Like

Re: He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. by audreybrian(f): 11:48pm On Jul 30, 2014
elari:

No mind d agbaya

Finally, o.p ur fadar
Your dad is STUPID

1 Like

Re: He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jul 30, 2014
psychologist: bizzle u get sense die
Now watch this...
Time registered: July 28, 2014
Time spent online: 12 hours & 43 minutes
View Audreybrian's posts (46) | View Audreybrian's topics (1)
He just registered with a new moniker to seek attention that is best gotten @ yabaleft.....watch closely this his first thread....

Audrey Brian, please upload another picture of yours to disprove this guy. He made a point.

All I see from the details in your photograph is a " random internet picture "....

Your time is ticking...

1 Like

Re: He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. by kennynelcon(m): 11:51pm On Jul 30, 2014
If a girl keeps you on friend zone and you want more than that. please kindly walk away.
Re: He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. by mabisi(f): 11:54pm On Jul 30, 2014
lol
Lorlaahlozz: Yimu..iffa believe
Re: He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. by elari(m): 11:57pm On Jul 30, 2014
audreybrian:
Your dad is STUPID

Hehe! See mumu gal or boy anyone u be. . .
Re: He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. by audreybrian(f): 12:00am On Jul 31, 2014
okparaugo:

Playboy no be life...

I understand where you are coming from but i have been with him for about 2 years now and if you did not start by insulting me first,i wouldnt have reciprocated.Every tom,dick and harry is now using this avenue to hurl insults at me rather than ignore or help me.Its really painful.If you've noticed i just recently registered because of this, i am really disturbed and i dint see any similar topic to pick advise from,i usually just visit and go through interesting topics.Thats all.

1 Like

Re: He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. by Nobody: 12:00am On Jul 31, 2014
kennynelcon:

Sweetheart u didn't text me again, any problem?

text kwa? shocked
I didn't say I was gonna text, did I?
Re: He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. by kennynelcon(m): 12:02am On Jul 31, 2014
[quote author=alutacontinua]

text kwa? shocked
I didn't say I was gonna text, did I?[/quot
Re: He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. by Nobody: 12:04am On Jul 31, 2014
audreybrian:
I understand where you are coming from but i have been with him for about 2 years now and if you did not start by insulting me first,i wouldnt have reciprocated.Every tom,dick and harry is now using this avenue to hurl insults at me rather than ignore or help me.Its really painful.If you've noticed i just recently registered because of this, i am really disturbed and i dint see any similar topic to pick advise from,i usually just visit and go through interesting topics.Thats all.

Tell your family about his threats.

Involve the police. Pay him in front of the police maybe N2.5m They will warn him sternly to stay away from you. Police go even cut his money. cheesy

Its that easy.. He has no right to end your life.

Its just an experience you have to earn. Nah this kind case naija DPO's dey like handle.

Lekwa big money.
Re: He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. by Nobody: 12:08am On Jul 31, 2014
kennynelcon:

u didn't I just asked for one on whatsapp but you didn't reply 08136006278

I ain't on whatsapp smiley
Re: He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. by kennynelcon(m): 12:12am On Jul 31, 2014
alutacontinua:

I ain't on whatsapp smiley
OK ,do u use another messenger?
Re: He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. by Finestlex(m): 12:14am On Jul 31, 2014
I'm outta here...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Pussy Is Clean And Well Shaved / Penny Lover! / What I See When I Went Through My Sister's Watshapp Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.