Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,089 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. (10923 Views)

I Am Scared If I Leave Her,i May Not Find Someone Else To Satisfy Me!!! / I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED / Should I Disvirgin Her Or Leave Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 30, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Guys, why don't you this babe alone. Look, people like this will NEVER listen to what you have to say,no matter the energy expended...

ONLY life can teach them. leave her to her own devices. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. by audreybrian(f): 9:58pm On Jul 30, 2014
Bootybuttchic: u are too dumb ....what is 2million naaira...u must really poverty stricken oooo....do u think dat money can even by a car undecided ....do you have an idea at all what a highclass ashana is....come out of dat shack you arr living...and come and see the world.....as i said before....get a job...selling ur puzzy aint gonna get u no where....
2 million cannot buy a car? Hahahaha.You've just confirmed that you are a demented fool.Am sure you've not saved upto 100k since you were born and you may not even make upto 500k till you die.Sorry looser,am too big for you.

3 Likes

Re: He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jul 30, 2014
Lol cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. by Idowuogbo(f): 10:00pm On Jul 30, 2014
elari:

Na wao! Na today I notice how e-ashi dey yarn.
Badoo were freecocoa dey na. Una just leave this mgbeke dey misyarn
Lolz...We don retire na....if na them days, e for red for op. Na she get her punris mehn...According to the mgbekelicious street urchin, she b high end protishawo. grin
Re: He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. by BoiledCorn: 10:02pm On Jul 30, 2014
audreybrian:
2 million cannot buy a car? Hahahaha.You've just confirmed that you are a demented fool.Am sure you've not saved upto 100k since you were born and you may not even make upto 500k till you die.Sorry looser,am too big for you.
go an sit down jorr.

I know ur type
Re: He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. by audreybrian(f): 10:02pm On Jul 30, 2014
Bootybuttchic: u are too dumb ....what is 2million naaira...u must really poverty stricken oooo....do u think dat money can even by a car undecided ....do you have an idea at all what a highclass ashana is....come out of dat shack you arr living...and come and see the world.....as i said before....get a job...selling ur puzzy aint gonna get u no where....
Point of correction,selling ur puzzy aint gonna get u anywhere.
EDUCATION IS REALLY EXPENSIVE.

1 Like

Re: He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. by Idowuogbo(f): 10:02pm On Jul 30, 2014
banega: Lool grin grin.. Lwtmb!! Brutality!!
Birds of the same feather!
Re: He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. by priest2u(m): 10:03pm On Jul 30, 2014
2sExy1: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Guys, why don't you this babe alone. Look, people like this will NEVER listen to what you have to say,no matter the energy expended...

ONLY life can teach them. leave her to her own devices. grin grin grin grin grin
mr 2sexy with that pics on ur profile no NL babe go gree for you o grin grin eba and vegetable soup on bare floor lol
Re: He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. by Bootybuttchic(f): 10:03pm On Jul 30, 2014
audreybrian:
do you think am talking about a cotonou smuggled car here aka tokunbo ....do u know wat a real car is undecided ....pls visit the autos section.....poverty stricken bebe

1 Like

Re: He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jul 30, 2014
okparaugo:

Idowu, Abeg compare these two pictures. Will soon take them down.

This girl does not know who she is messing with. Make I just show her say she be small who.ore..
Ugo please upload the pictures again bikonu.. Didn't see them first time.. sad
Re: He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. by Bootybuttchic(f): 10:08pm On Jul 30, 2014
audreybrian:
Point of correction,selling ur puzzy aint gonna get u anywhere.
EDUCATION IS REALLY EXPENSIVE.
read what i typed again...or shld i type slowly undecided
Re: He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jul 30, 2014
elari:

And to think she came her for advice. . . smh @ her powdered face looking like masquerade

AudreyBrian nah crayfish she be.

Maybe she dey 100 level dey run mouth.

When she graduates, make she come join the hustle.

Person way dey use.papa money.make mouth nah slowpoke.

We see a lot of beautiful ladies around who have graduated, doing their masters, they can't go back home, its like their parents have pushed them out permanently. (My.daughter go marry, don't come back home)..
Re: He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jul 30, 2014
Idowuogbo:
Birds of the same feather!
Flock together??

1 Like

Re: He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jul 30, 2014
priest2u:
mr 2sexy with that pics on ur profile no NL babe go gree for you o grin grin eba and vegetable soup on bare floor lol
u sabi lie eh? u think say I go dey form chicken and rice ? I have more of that bro... but its not needed. Eba na my best food! grin grin grin grin
banega: Ugo please upload the pictures again bikonu.. Didn't see them first time.. sad

Baby, it was your picture I used.

Audreybrain, see my babe profile..
Re: He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. by Idowuogbo(f): 10:15pm On Jul 30, 2014
banega: Flock together??
Ehen na... Oya gist us oo...u sold yours for cowries ba? MRS ANCIENT PUNNIE
Re: He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jul 30, 2014
2sExy1: u sabi lie eh? u think say I go dey form chicken and rice ? I have more of that bro... but its not needed. Eba na my best food! grin grin grin grin
Inviting actually. abeg make I chop 5 hands of EBA na grin
Re: He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jul 30, 2014
Bootybuttchic: do you think am talking about a cotonou smuggled car here aka tokunbo ....do u know wat a real car is undecided ....pls visit the autos section.....poverty stricken bebe
leave the babe... jor. see ... I know her type. One of those whose beauty lead them astray. e get one wey follow collington, and other top fuji musicians... today she no fit born. leave her... she think say tokunbo na brand new car
Re: He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jul 30, 2014
MzMariah: Inviting actually. abeg make I chop 5 hands of EBA na grin
oya wash hand well o. No carry ebola hand enter my vegetable biko. wash that hand for inside hot water abeg... embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jul 30, 2014
Idowuogbo:
Ehen na... Oya gist us oo...u sold yours for cowries ba? MRS ANCIENT PUNNIE
. Iduwuogbo .. ?? Or whatever you call yourself tongue.. You don't wanna test me, trust me!! You test me you test God. I'm his daughter • cheesy
Re: He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jul 30, 2014
2sExy1: oya wash hand well o. No carry ebola hand enter my vegetable biko. wash that hand for inside hot water abeg... embarassed embarassed embarassed
I no want again.
Re: He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 30, 2014
okparaugo:

Baby, it was your picture I used.

Audreybrain, see my babe profile..
lool, No comment!!
Re: He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jul 30, 2014
MzMariah: I no want again.
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed I am sorry. I no know when ebola enter... sorry. please forgive me biko. oya come chop. *feeds her* oya take the big meat.
Re: He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jul 30, 2014
alutacontinua: Lol cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked where all of una enter na undecided undecided undecided embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. by Bootybuttchic(f): 10:28pm On Jul 30, 2014
2sExy1: leave the babe... jor. see ... I know her type. One of those whose beauty lead them astray. e get one wey follow collington, and other top fuji musicians... today she no fit born. leave her... she think say tokunbo na brand new car
abiooo,n jesus she need..i just dey waste mb for the mumu head...catwalks outa thread
Re: He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. by freecocoa(f): 10:35pm On Jul 30, 2014
elari:

And to think she came her for advice. . . smh @ her powdered face looking like masquerade
Wetin dey happen here? Who dey mascafo?
Re: He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. by Idowuogbo(f): 10:39pm On Jul 30, 2014
freecocoa: Wetin dey happen here? Who dey mascafo?
Na one random protishawo dey jabo oo
Re: He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. by freecocoa(f): 10:40pm On Jul 30, 2014
Wait o, I must be seeing things, OP say what now? 2 million kini? Why all these kind men no dey see me na? Like seriously you better get ready to die o, you've been chopping his money even when ya know you don't love him and here you are yapping lubbish, ogbeni park well o.
Re: He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. by bizzle2: 10:42pm On Jul 30, 2014
OP is a dude, masquerading as a chick..im profile pic and im use of english no tally at all

u definitely dont sound like no audrey ma niqqa!, trust me cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. by Idowuogbo(f): 10:44pm On Jul 30, 2014
bizzle2: OP is a dude, masquerading as a chick..im profile pic and im use of english no tally at all
U sabi every
Re: He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. by freecocoa(f): 10:48pm On Jul 30, 2014
Idowuogbo:
Na one random protishawo dey jabo oo
Omo I just read opening post and my head dey boil, this kind girl good to wooze plenty slaps, see yarns na, shior.
Re: He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jul 30, 2014
2sExy1: shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked where all of una enter na undecided undecided undecided embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

I've been very much around, just relocated to family section.
na all this kain cock and bull story taya me for this place angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What's Happening In This Photo? What’s your Stake on this? Love or foolishness? / I Caught My Girlfriend Pants Down With My Friend!!! See What She Did (18+) / He Wants To Have Raw Sex With Me......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.