Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. (10939 Views)

I Am Scared If I Leave Her,i May Not Find Someone Else To Satisfy Me!!! / I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED / Should I Disvirgin Her Or Leave Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. by audreybrian(f): 11:49am On Jul 29, 2014
Meestique: hehe..! U're yet to see the annoying part of me. U girls just make me sick. same stories nd excuses over nd over again, always luking for ways to justify silly mistakes. Let me knw when u're ready to accept ur mistake, perhaps we can come up with a solution then.
Ok.so whats your solution.
Re: He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. by audreybrian(f): 11:52am On Jul 29, 2014
Emmysteve: i don't know when you girls would stop this rubbish. Never you accept one kobo from any guy if you don't have any feeling for him. I bet, it will only take the grace of God for him to leave you. Mind you, the guy in question is only obsessed with you not love. These kind of people are very dangerous, never take the threat for granted. My advice for you now is change your location and buy another sim.
I cant easily run away from him because he knows my home and my entire family.
Re: He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. by pasqal09: 11:59am On Jul 29, 2014
audreybrian:
The truth is that i dint love him initially but i grew to love.I also have this believe that once a cheat is always a cheat.I believe if he loved me so much as he claimed,he would never cheat on me.
Well if you can't forgive, then break up with him.
The issue about him wanting to die for you, that's his business
Re: He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. by audreybrian(f): 12:07pm On Jul 29, 2014
pasqal09:
Well if you can't forgive, then break up with him.
The issue about him wanting to die for you, that's his business
I have already broken up with him but he wont accept it hence the threat issue came in and i saw wickedness in his eyes when he threatened me.
Re: He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jul 29, 2014
And what is your definition of "cheating in a relationship?"To me;IF you've someone other than your significant partner when in a relationship is "cheating."Unless,of course,you are in an open relationship..Anything physical or emotional that will hurt your loved one if they found out...there are worse things than cheating ina relationship..one of them is looking for excuses to leave your partner;a sure sign you never loved him..nothing kills faster than waking up to realize that your partner was never in love with you..mind you;i am not tryna justify his cheating game;but the earlier you accept the fact that you dont have a heart;the better for you..you were obviously sitting down;scheming and praying for him to make mistakes so u can walk away..the kinda heart some people have sha
audreybrian:
First of all,i never cheated on my ex with him because i never opened my legs for him while we were still together.
Secondly,he knew i had a guy but yet accepted to play a second fiddle that was why i had pity on him.
Thirdly,the money he gave to me was to complete what i had at that time but he have refused to take it back.
And lastly,he cheated on me while we are still together and i wont accept that.

1 Like

Re: He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. by Meestique: 12:11pm On Jul 29, 2014
audreybrian:
Ok.so whats your solution.
Alright. ''to err is human'' It's quite easy to forgive if u want to bt because u've been desperate for a reason to break-up, it seems impossible.. U said u've grown to love him, right? Lets start by giving him a second chance especially since u're no saint urslf, nt because u pity him nor because he's threatening u bt because u love him. Can u do that?
Re: He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. by audreybrian(f): 12:21pm On Jul 29, 2014
Meestique: Alright. ''to err is human'' It's quite easy to forgive if u want to bt because u've been desperate for a reason to break-up, it seems impossible.. U said u've grown to love him, right? Lets start by giving him a second chance especially since u're no saint urslf, nt because u pity him nor because he's threatening u bt because u love him. Can u do that?
I dont think i can do that.i just want to break up with him peacefully.Am in love with someone else.
Re: He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. by MRMICKMEN: 12:33pm On Jul 29, 2014
i already saw u dead,vomit all the moni he has spent on u since the beginning,or i will do the killing myself,ashewo,u must die,i will celebrate it with a spit on ur grave

6 Likes

Re: He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. by Tymax(m): 12:48pm On Jul 29, 2014
MRMICKMEN: i already saw u dead,vomit all the moni he has spent on u since the beginning,or i will do the killing myself,ashewo,u must die,i will celebrate it with a spit on ur grave
cheesy cheesy cheesy Bro, are you the guy?
Re: He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. by seankay(m): 12:48pm On Jul 29, 2014
tsolz84: 1st of all;you agreed to hang out with him because you and your friends made him spend money;which he gladly obliged...secondly;you accepted him out of pity....Thirdly;you cheated on your ex-bf because you were still dating your ex yet you accepted your "money-bag bf" so you have no right to get upset that he cheated or had a one night stand...you never loved him but you love his money...you can never eat your cake and have it dear..but sincerely;you are heartless..i wonder how people fake love!if u want out;kindly refund his money..how can a guy invest heavily on a lady and all she can say is-"Its over?"...over kor;vero ni.. undecided
Best comment so far!

@OP, you have no reason to break up cos he cheated, from your post I could deduce your no saint neither. You shouldn't have accepted to date and and also his money at first, you've pushed yourself into a very tight corner, I hope you get outta this ishh though cos that guy ain't joking and that's no empty threat.wait yo back and if possible return all he's spent on you wif jara sef

1 Like

Re: He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. by OXCUBA: 1:01pm On Jul 29, 2014
audreybrian: We met while in school but[b] i accepted to date him because i and my friends made him spend alots of money taking us out [/b]and he gladly did.At a time i was scared he might hurt me cos he was spending so much on me so out of pity i accepted.he dint touch me for a year just to prove to me that he truly loved me.I even broke up with my boyfriend then just for him cos they both loved me and was always clashing so i had to choose him.Recently he gave me about 2 million to buy stuff and sell from dubai but made me promise i will marry him.I knew i dont love him enough for marriage and when i found out he had a one night stand with another girl that was always calling him.I seized the opportunity for a break up.He told me that we both rather die than for him to give me up and he is dead serious.Please guys,what do i do?
WHEN THE GUY WAS SPENDING ...ON YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS YOU DID NOT PITY HIM TO SAY .... YOU DON'T WANT HIS GIFTS. THE GUY ... DID NOT TOUCH YOU FOR ALMOST A YEAR.... INDICATE THAT HE HAS SOMETHING GENUINE FOR YOU ...... YOU LOVE HIM OUT OF PITY YET .... YOU COLLECT THE TWO MILLION AND ACCEPTED THE MARRIAGE PROPOSAL... OUT OF PITY ... AS YOU MAY CLAIM TOO ..... CAN YOU SWEAR THAT YOU HAVE NEVER CHEATED ON HIM TOO? A THIEF IS A THIEF WHEN CAUGHT......... PLS MY ADVICE TO YOU IS TO MARRY AND SETTLE WITH HIM OUT OF PITY TOO.....
Re: He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. by Saraha1(f): 1:05pm On Jul 29, 2014
My dear sister for now I would advice you hold on with this guy for a while.you need to seek God face for mercy and direction .
This guy can do anything to destroy you . Imgaine him pouring Acid on you( God forbid) so you see why you must apply wisdom or else !!!!!!

This will serve as a lesson to every lady out there, don't date or marry for MONEY! The end is destruction.

2 Likes

Re: He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. by Lenzz(m): 1:07pm On Jul 29, 2014
audreybrian:
I dont think i can do that.i just want to break up with him peacefully.Am in love with someone else.

You brought this on yourself. Fix it
Re: He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. by holusormi(m): 1:09pm On Jul 29, 2014
@op, we no see your post again or are you dead already ? If not pls tell us when you die ooo so we can arrange nairaland funeral.... And feel free to send me the 2 Naira to organise a befitting funeral ... OkByE
Re: He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. by MRMICKMEN: 1:12pm On Jul 29, 2014
Tymax: cheesy cheesy cheesy Bro, are you the guy?

No sire just a concerned guy,she cant get away this time,sucker.
Re: He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. by audreybrian(f): 1:41pm On Jul 29, 2014
MRMICKMEN: i already saw u dead,vomit all the moni he has spent on u since the beginning,or i will do the killing myself,ashewo,u must die,i will celebrate it with a spit on ur grave
Dont comment if you cant assimilate my post.you will die first.
Re: He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. by audreybrian(f): 1:43pm On Jul 29, 2014
holusormi: @op, we no see your post again or are you dead already ? If not pls tell us when you die ooo so we can arrange nairaland funeral.... And feel free to send me the 2 Naira to organise a befitting funeral ... OkByE
Am still very much alive bro.I am covered with the blood of Jesus.
Re: He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jul 29, 2014
You sold ur self when you, agreed to his terms before lending you money hence you have to accept ur fate.
Re: He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. by audreybrian(f): 1:46pm On Jul 29, 2014
I have even given him his money back but he dosnt want to take it.for your information,he met me a virgin.so get a life.
Re: He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. by audreybrian(f): 1:51pm On Jul 29, 2014
Lacomus: You sold ur self when you, agreed to his terms before lending you money hence you have to accept ur fate.
He did not lend me any money,he only assisted me and told me to promise him that i will marry him because the money was much which i did.but he cheated on me and i never cheated on him before now.i have given him back the money but he refused.why is everybody blaming me now.what about my virginity,why is no one talking about him giving it back to me.Men are so selfish.
Re: He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. by omololu2020(m): 1:55pm On Jul 29, 2014
Meestique: harsh? Hehe..! A gold-digger complaining abt a cheat. U've sold urslf for #2m, u'd better find a way to purchase urslf back.
am not sorry to say dis,u r foolish,if u cant advice her y dont u jst Bleep off instead of callin her a ''gold digger'',if nah ur sista ao u go feel
Re: He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. by omololu2020(m): 1:57pm On Jul 29, 2014
farellstone: First of all give your life to christ and ask for forgiveness of ur sin,and go for two or three days fast to cancel any death curse d guy might have wished on u conciously or unconciously.
nigerians n prayer,,,,lol
Re: He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. by Meestique: 2:01pm On Jul 29, 2014
omololu2020: am not sorry to say dis,u r foolish,if u cant advice her y dont u jst Bleep off instead of callin her a ''gold digger'',if nah ur sista ao u go feel
fellow gold-digger, it's precisely because she's nt my sister dat I'm this gentle bt I'm sure if u were the guy in question, amadioha wld be hunting her by nw.

1 Like

Re: He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. by GoodFaith: 2:03pm On Jul 29, 2014
audreybrian: We met while in school but i accepted to date him because i and my friends made him spend alots of money taking us out and he gladly did.At a time i was scared he might hurt me cos he was spending so much on me so out of pity i accepted.he dint touch me for a year just to prove to me that he truly loved me.I even broke up with my boyfriend then just for him cos they both loved me and was always clashing so i had to choose him.Recently he gave me about 2 million to buy stuff and sell from dubai but made me promise i will marry him.I knew i dont love him enough for marriage and when i found out he had a one night stand with another girl that was always calling him.I seized the opportunity for a break up.He told me that we both rather die than for him to give me up and he is dead serious.Please guys,what do i do?
Dumb B?
Ashowo no be work

1 Like

Re: He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jul 29, 2014
audreybrian:
He did not lend me any money,he only assisted me and told me to promise him that i will marry him because the money was much which i did.but he cheated on me and i never cheated on him before now.i have given him back the money but he refused.why is everybody blaming me now.what about my virginity,why is no one talking about him giving it back to me.Men are so selfish.
I will advice you don't take his threat for a joke, if you really want out involve the police before you make any move else...................... As for ur virginity I would say kpe
Re: He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. by omololu2020(m): 2:12pm On Jul 29, 2014
Meestique: fellow gold-digger, it's precisely because she's nt my sister dat I'm this gentle bt I'm sure if u were the guy in question, amadioha wld be hunting her by nw.
mtchewww,if toh say nah ur sista guy dey spend 4,so u will tell her to b rejectin d moni
Re: He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. by MRMICKMEN: 2:31pm On Jul 29, 2014
audreybrian:
Dont comment if you cant assimilate my post.you will die first.

u are already dead zombie,blood of jesus will only cover your greed.
Re: He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. by MRMICKMEN: 2:34pm On Jul 29, 2014
audreybrian:
I have even given him his money back but he dosnt want to take it.for your information,he met me a virgin.so get a life.

who is talking about virginity,u call urself a virgin?but even d devil deserve more sympathy than u.Get a job and take urself out.na JUJU moni u chop,ur head must roll,ur name have been submitted in hell
Re: He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. by MRMICKMEN: 2:39pm On Jul 29, 2014
evil virgin,it does not cure u of that "Cancer Of The Mind",when u are eating his moni u did not tell us and now u need advice,i will send a full script on ur funeral
Re: He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. by MRMICKMEN: 2:45pm On Jul 29, 2014
ur stinking virginity,is not worth a dime,its a canal for removal of waste.its not worth his sweat tears and blood.
Re: He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. by Gofwane(m): 2:57pm On Jul 29, 2014
Talkin about ur virginity, did u nt participate in d sex? Gals b tinkin dey ar doin us a favour by havin sex whereas it is a 50-50 thing.
As 4 ur topic, i dn't wnt 2 say anythng cos d truth hurts.

3 Likes

Re: He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. by audreybrian(f): 3:20pm On Jul 29, 2014
MRMICKMEN: ur stinking virginity,is not worth a dime,its a canal for removal of waste.its not worth his sweat tears and blood.
You are so full of hate.I pity you.people like you end up dieing this way because if you keep on hating people,you will never love yourself.SMH for you.how much is the money in question.If only you knew him,you would have known that money is not his problem thats why he dosnt want it back.If am actually after money,i would have gone ahead to marry him.You are a FOOL from the pit of hell.If he even stumbles on all these insults you are giving me,he will even kill you with his bare hand.Thats how much he loves me.FOOL

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Guys,how Do Yhu Initiate S3x When You Are Alone with a Girl? / Mary Was Screaming On My Bed While I Did My Thing, but i no send am (pics) / Man Forced His Girlfriend To Cut Her Hair, Captured Her After The Haircut. PICX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.