Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,603 members, 7,823,619 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online - Business (128) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online (487338 Views)

How To Make $1,000 Or More Every Month From Simple Food Business / Make A Huge Money Through Writing And Researching Online / Make Money In Writing And Researching Online As A Freelancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) ... (224) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by 2sex(m): 12:19am On Oct 23, 2015
tranxo:

if you want a copy DOWNLOAD IT HERE. The author did not sell it; I wonder why we should. angry angry angry angry angry
guy do want to see my receipt? will I be lying? I am not forcing anyone. Good luck to what you can get here. Just that I am seeing that people earn more and they don't use freelancer or upwork. Therefore, I am following their footprint. I just bought a domain today which is ContentWeekly dot com. Ask yourself why? You should have privately asked me or am I new to you? wasn't I same person that suggested a domain ebook which many people appreciate including you.

I felt reluctant to even type it but all the same, good for whatever you can find here.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by 2sex(m): 1:09am On Oct 23, 2015
cool
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by 2sex(m): 1:35am On Oct 23, 2015
shocked
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tranxo(m): 3:20am On Oct 23, 2015
2sex:
guy do want to see my receipt? will I be lying? I am not forcing anyone. Good luck to what you can get here. Just that I am seeing that people earn more and they don't use freelancer or upwork. Therefore, I am following their footprint. I just bought a domain today which is ContentWeekly dot com. Ask yourself why? You should have privately asked me or am I new to you? wasn't I same person that suggested a domain ebook which many people appreciate including you.

I felt reluctant to even type it but all the same, good for whatever you can find here.

2sex:
Sometimes people like you just spill rubbish for whatever reasons, maybe due to itching fingers but i don't know.

[s]I have never seen of what is in the guide being taught on nairaland as far the 2 freelance writing thread is concerned.[/s] AS a matter of fact, these circle of top earning freelance writers advice against content mills, their strategy is very different. You think say na my clear I take look for domain to register? For past 7 hours, I have been reading stuffs.

Not trying to convince anyone. it's not a must. I thought I could share we with reasonable folks.

2sex:
does this look like what has been shared here? I mean no disrespect to ladywriter o. She has been very supportive to this thread but then, not everything is FREE my guy. I ditched the free mentality long ago and pay to move faster and higher.

Thank you for the response. i may have itchy fingers but those itchy fingers have gotten me the information I needed from you. i wish you can stop prancing about like an 8 year old girl that saw a shooting star. Leave us alone in our content mill and enjoy your hallowed chamber. I detest your arrogance.

Do not contaminate this thread with the mindset you exhibit on the domain thread. We love to share here because ladywriter already set the example. While everything cannot be free, what have you contributed here? It has been reiterated here severally that freelancer.com is only a starting point. You dislike the content mill right? You may be a guru in an area but how did you start. Most people will first get their feet wet at freelancer, peopleperhour, fiver, upwork etc before moving on to the likes of huffingtonpost, toptenz, and penny hoarder. who ever started from the top?

That I pooled funds with you and some others to buy a book you suggested doesn't make you a knight in shining amour. what did some of us do after buying the book? WE SHARED WITH OTHERS. WE DID NOT RESELL. unlike the domain thread where people hoard information like the world is too small, if you really studied this thread, you would notice that we give freely here. Your sentence above that I highlighted shows that you never went through this thread. This thread is putting food on many people's tables...(MINE INCLUSIVE). Can you relate to that!!??

You bought a T.F.W.S.S.G from B.O. worth $19.99 and i want to ask you , "Did you also buy the resell right?" (lol yes don't be surprised. I can research too and i know exactly where and how you bought the guide) Yours may have taken you 10 hours but i got my info under 5 minutes. i have a million things to say to you right now but i do not think you are worth the energy. you could have at least shared the free ebook you got before you bought the one you want to resell. I won't prevent anyone from buying from you but just know that this is not the domain thread.

Simply go and open a sales thread. Enough said.

Anyone who wants the FREE list of 110 websites that can pay you at least $50/article should send a message to the email on my signature, and i will gladly send it over. i tried uploading the pdf here but i always get an error message.

Shalom.

6 Likes

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by completey(f): 6:16am On Oct 23, 2015
If you re good with power point presentation. Pls hola me. I have a task and it is urgent.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by 2sex(m): 6:57am On Oct 23, 2015
okay. simple.

tranxo:

Thank you for the response. i may have itchy fingers but those itchy fingers have gotten me the information I needed from you. i wish you can stop prancing about like an 8 year old girl that saw a shooting star. Leave us alone in our content mill and enjoy your hallowed chamber. I detest your arrogance.

Do not contaminate this thread with the mindset you exhibit on the domain thread. We love to share here because ladywriter already set the example. While everything cannot be free, what have you contributed here? It has been reiterated here severally that freelancer.com is only a starting point. You dislike the content mill right? You may be a guru in an area but how did you start. Most people will first get their feet wet at freelancer, peopleperhour, fiver, upwork etc before moving on to the likes of huffingtonpost, toptenz, and penny hoarder. who ever started from the top?

That I pooled funds with you and some others to buy a book you suggested doesn't make you a knight in shining amour. what did some of us do after buying the book? WE SHARED WITH OTHERS. WE DID NOT RESELL. unlike the domain thread where people hoard information like the world is too small, if you really studied this thread, you would notice that we give freely here. Your sentence above that I highlighted shows that you never went through this thread. This thread is putting food on many people's tables...(MINE INCLUSIVE). Can you relate to that!!??

You bought a T.F.W.S.S.G from B.O. worth $19.99 and i want to ask you , "Did you also buy the resell right?" (lol yes don't be surprised. I can research too and i know exactly where and how you bought the guide) Yours may have taken you 10 hours but i got my info under 5 minutes. i have a million things to say to you right now but i do not think you are worth the energy. you could have at least shared the free ebook you got before you bought the one you want to resell. I won't prevent anyone from buying from you but just know that this is not the domain thread.

Anyone who wants the FREE list of 110 websites that can pay you at least $50/article should send a message to the email on my signature, and i will gladly send it over. i tried uploading the pdf here but i always get an error message.

Shalom.

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by 2sex(m): 7:28am On Oct 23, 2015
tranxo:

Shalom.

You initially made it seem like I am a scammer that was why i typed all those, otherwise, i could have kept mum. ANYway, you can share the what you have for free. I have no problem with that. I paid for something and you want me to give it out free. you of all people know i have give so much to nairaland business section across virtually every topic created except forex or football betting.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by cheehummer(f): 7:54am On Oct 23, 2015
thanks for the files@tranxo
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by YENN: 7:55am On Oct 23, 2015
Thanks so much for the free ebook, you are awesome
tranxo:

Shalom.

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 7:59am On Oct 23, 2015
boladale:

Ha, Ladywriter, I was about to pay Ghana a visit in search of you, welcome back!

grin grin grin! Oh, I would have loved it. I am home sick already! I wanna see my lovely Naija.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 8:19am On Oct 23, 2015
@Tranxo and 2sexy, you guys should not fight abeg, you are both awesome on this thread. Now, for 2sexy, people call me mother Christmas because I love helping and sharing things I know. Just like Tranxo reiterated, I did not tell anyone to work on freelancer.com for life. My principle is, learn what you can and try to establish yourself in other areas. I did not start with freelancer at first, I tried all I could but nothing worked. It was while working on freelancer that I started developing other business ideas. I have other online money making businesses now.

This thread is a seed, and I expect everyone to pick up whatever they can, plant it, water it and let it grow. From there, you can pick up other seeds while working on freelancer and also start planting on your own. That is how life is. I can't bring all the seeds here for everyone to pick, it will be confusing. Therefore, thank God for the seed you picked here and how it has helped you (because am sure it did) and the one you have now. Don't despise "content mills" as you call it because that was where you started from.

There are better ways to make money online CASUALLY AND PASSIVELY. Whether you like it or not, you are still working for employers, be it $2 or $50. I am not in that realm anymore. Did you people read about Linda Ikeji's house in Banana's Island? It is over 850million naira. She makes more than $40 million dollars monthly on adsense only. Now, that is the realm I want to be!

Today is bright and beautiful and it is a blessed day for everyone of us. Blessings!

3 Likes

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by 2sex(m): 8:47am On Oct 23, 2015
ladywriter:
@Tranxo and 2sexy, you guys should not fight abeg, you are both awesome on this thread. Now, for 2sexy, people call me mother Christmas because I love helping and sharing things I know. Just like Tranxo reiterated, I did not tell anyone to work on freelancer.com for life. My principle is, learn what you can and try to establish yourself in other areas. I did not start with freelancer at first, I tried all I could but nothing worked. It was while working on freelancer that I started developing other business ideas. I have other online money making businesses now.

This thread is a seed, and I expect everyone to pick up whatever they can, plant it, water it and let it grow. From there, you can pick up other seeds while working on freelancer and also start planting on your own. That is how life is. I can't bring all the seeds here for everyone to pick, it will be confusing. Therefore, thank God for the seed you picked here and how it has helped you (because am sure it did) and the one you have now. Don't despise "content mills" as you call it because that was where you started from.

There are better ways to make money online CASUALLY AND PASSIVELY. Whether you like it or not, you are still working for employers, be it $2 or $50. I am not in that realm anymore. Did you people read about Linda Ikeji's house in Banana's Island? It is over 850million naira. She makes more than $40 million dollars monthly on adsense only. Now, that is the realm I want to be!

Today is bright and beautiful and it is a blessed day for everyone of us. Blessings!
thanks for you reply. Really, I spent a lot of time online yesterday and even what I learned from the ebook is what u can hardly find online cos I had been wondering how they got high paying writing gigs. Anyway, you have done your best ma and I really appreciate it.

Even the free copy that he is talking about he forgot that over 1000 people have a copy and they will be bombarding those list as well. I just laugh with a way people view free things lol.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by blym4real: 8:47am On Oct 23, 2015
observe
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 9:12am On Oct 23, 2015
2sex:
thanks for you reply. Really, I spent a lot of time online yesterday and even what I learned from the ebook is what u can hardly find online cos I had been wondering how they got high paying writing gigs. Anyway, you have done your best ma and I really appreciate it.

Even the free copy that he is talking about he forgot that over 1000 people have a copy and they will be bombarding those list as well. I just laugh with a way people view free things lol.

May be its because you are still new in the business. Most information you read in books are free online. Try and join thought leadership forums, read authority blogs and you will find them. I am a researcher and I can find any book I want for free (most of the time). I have thousands of e-books on different internet marketing businesses. Although, I don't know the book you guys are talking about, but I know hundreds of website where you can get high paying writing gigs. But the problem is, most of them don't like our black faces, especially Nigerians. I have been there! Unless maybe some of them have changed their policies recently.

It is well!

2 Likes

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 9:35am On Oct 23, 2015
tranxo:

Shalom.

My manchi, thanks for this. I call this the perfect KO... If he wants to sell an ebook, he should open a sales thread! We share information here FREE... Moreover, he has no right to resell the book. Enough said, I need that ebook. I have sent too many anonymous mails. My email is chidinho1995@gmail.com... Thanks.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by completey(f): 10:55am On Oct 23, 2015
@Tranxo thanks for the list it is an eye opener
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by 2sex(m): 12:17pm On Oct 23, 2015
Now create a website for yourself as tranxo has given you a free copy. Create it and present yourself like a pro. I saw one nairalander, who hardly comment on thread and traced him. What I saw was beyond wow. If you want those kind of pay that you saw there, please create a website. With a domain name of 1900 and a hosting of 3-4k you can have your own website up on running, splash wordpress on it, modify it and start using the guide.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by victor247: 12:22pm On Oct 23, 2015
@Tranxo: I also need the ebook, my e-mail address is- charlesvictor247@yahoo.com
Thanks
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ken4jj(m): 12:41pm On Oct 23, 2015
Tranxo,

Abeg ooo,

send to emmyppp@yahoo.com
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by dinachi(m): 1:03pm On Oct 23, 2015
tranxo:

Shalom.

Men. Thanks you are a great guy! Will definitely do more with you in the future. And for the records Nairalnders. I got it completely free of charge
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tranxo(m): 1:05pm On Oct 23, 2015
completey:
@Tranxo thanks for the list it is an eye opener

dinachi:

Men. Thanks you are a great guy! Will definitely do more with you in the future. And for the records Nairalnders. I got it completely free of charge

YENN:
Thanks so much for the free ebook, you are awesome

Chidinho10:

My manchi, thanks for this. I call this the perfect KO... If he wants to sell an ebook, he should open a sales thread! We share information here FREE... Moreover, he has no right to resell the book. Enough said, I need that ebook. I have sent too many anonymous mails. My email is chidinho1995@gmail.com... Thanks.

Please those of you that have gotten the eBook I sent, do not wait to be asked, forward it to those who are asking for it here. I have sent it to no less than 20 people already. Thanks

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 2:49pm On Oct 23, 2015
15Projects:

15Projects (Nigeria’s largest Project Topic & Material Sourcing Site) provides help in writing services to students seeking a myriad of degrees and also for writers seeking freelance writing jobs

Are you good at carrying out research on a topic / fields of study?
Can you Compose a complete Project writeup for undergraduate and post graduate studies (using a provided format)?
Do you have free time?

You can earn AT LEAST N 3,500 on each project article you write (you can carry out multiple projects as fit ).

If yes, Its as easy as 1-2-3

Visit https://15projects.com/write?utm_source=Nairaland&utm_medium=Thread&utm_campaign=Nairaland%20Thread to begin

Mr man, mind yourself o. No let me warn you again o

2 Likes

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 2:51pm On Oct 23, 2015
Tranxo thanks for the ebook. I was asleep when it landed my email. If you need it, quote me with your email. I will forward it immediately

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by lordfredrick: 3:09pm On Oct 23, 2015
Chidinho10:
Tranxo thanks for the ebook. I was asleep when it landed my email. If you need it, quote me with your email. I will forward it immediately
thanks for the fast response, i really appreciate
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 3:13pm On Oct 23, 2015
lordfredrick:

thanks for the fast response, i really appreciate

Welcome my man. Thanks to Tranxo too
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tranxo(m): 3:23pm On Oct 23, 2015
Chidinho10:

thanks to God and ladywriter
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by lordfredrick: 3:24pm On Oct 23, 2015
@tranxo thanks for the ebook, pls anyone that needs it can quote me their email too.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Sard(m): 3:38pm On Oct 23, 2015
tranxo:
thanks to God and ladywriter
Thanks for the eBook, bro.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by yebo36(f): 3:42pm On Oct 23, 2015
Chidinho10:

Writerscommission@yahoo.com
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Skanas(m): 3:54pm On Oct 23, 2015
Chidinho10:
enekwenchikingsley001@gmail.com
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by twosquare(m): 4:33pm On Oct 23, 2015
lordfredrick:
@tranxo thanks for the ebook, pls anyone that needs it can quote me their email too.
freelancingplus@gmail.com
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by twosquare(m): 5:30pm On Oct 23, 2015
Thanks Tranxo, I received mine.

(1) (2) (3) ... (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) ... (224) (Reply)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.