Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,198 members, 7,811,523 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:45 PM

How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online - Business (126) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online (485776 Views)

How To Make $1,000 Or More Every Month From Simple Food Business / Make A Huge Money Through Writing And Researching Online / Make Money In Writing And Researching Online As A Freelancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) ... (224) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by nne4(f): 11:28pm On Oct 16, 2015
Hello house, I need a good writer to write on health niche for my client. I will pay $ 2 for 820 words. 5 articles needed in 2 days. if interested contact me. urgent!
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Toks2008(m): 12:09am On Oct 17, 2015
Just saw this thread and i will check out the freelance thing.

Im a sucker for writing and it is my greatest hobby so i belieeve if i can write a million words creating top notch threads on nairaland for pleasure then why not write to make side change while catching fun at the same time.

2 Likes

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by chamstick(m): 2:52am On Oct 17, 2015
ladywriter:

@Nchewi, while i was in Nigeria, i used Glo. (I reside in Ghana now and i am still using Glo). I was using the 6Gig then, which was around N5,000.00 and I had a generator that was always running (at least when NEPA took light). Then (2012), I was making around $400 (then the exchange rate was N157.00) so multiply 400 x 157 = N62,800.00 / month, so if i remove my N5,000 internet data cost and another N5,000 for fuel. I will still have N52,800.00. Nepa and internet data cost should not be an issue, if you are determined to succeed. I upgraded my skills and now I make much more than that. That is one vital thing about making money online, you don't sit still, there are thousand and one opportunities of making money. The more knowledge you have and put to use, the more money you make.
surely are many ways to make online but u don't sit still... I tried article writing but I had issues and after a while I learned anothr way to make money online whr I ventured to online survey and whether u like it or not. Lols people make thousands of $ evenmore monthly Online. Email me with the Subject proof... Thanks
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 3:14am On Oct 17, 2015
I have an urgent report titled "The role of Staff welfare in Organizational Growth and Development"... I have written some of it but will not be able to complete it alone before deadline... I need 2 people to help me out. Will pay USD 5 per 500 words... First come, first served...Deadline is 2pm, thanks. Drop your emails if you are interested
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by AgreatMan: 9:37am On Oct 17, 2015
Chidinho10:

Great to hear your success story.. Hope the new employer created milestone?

To be honest with you. I have NEVER asked any employer to create a milestone b4 doing a job n dey always pay up. I think it was only one or two that created milestone b4 d job, n in those instances, they did it on their own accord. I might soon start insisting on milestones though.

But then, I usually have a nice n lengthy chat with them b4 accepting d job.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Toks2008(m): 10:36am On Oct 17, 2015
Chidinho10:
I have an urgent report titled "The role of Staff welfare in Organizational Growth and Development"... I have written some of it but will not be able to complete it alone before deadline... I need 2 people to help me out. Will pay USD 5 per 500 words... First come, first served...Deadline is 2pm, thanks. Drop your emails if you are interested

Just a little bit curious..How exactly will you know if the content is ok by your standard before paying anyone?

And is there no reported case of a writer being scammed as in after doing the job,he or she never gets paid..Just wondering how this stuffs work because any writer can write junk and expect to be paid and another can do great work yet not paid so i want to know the module of this thing.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Toks2008(m): 10:41am On Oct 17, 2015
estwhile:
Hi everyone,

Pls, I need help from experts in the house to learn the art of writing. I've registered on freelancer.com, been bidding(at least 3 a day) but none has been successful, besides, i'm not sure i can pull through. Would appreciate any assistance anyone can give.

Thanks

Writing is a passion.If you don't have the passion for it then you need not bother. Just look for what you are passionate about and follow that path.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 11:41am On Oct 17, 2015
AgreatMan:

To be honest with you. I have NEVER asked any employer to create a milestone b4 doing a job n dey always pay up. I think it was only one or two that created milestone b4 d job, n in those instances, they did it on their own accord. I might soon start insisting on milestones though.

But then, I usually have a nice n lengthy chat with them b4 accepting d job.

Forget nice and lengthy chats my man. Scammers get sweet mouth die. Insist on milestone creation before accepting projects
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 11:43am On Oct 17, 2015
Toks2008:

Just a little bit curious..How exactly will you know if the content is ok by your standard before paying anyone?

And is there no reported case of a writer being scammed as in after doing the job,he or she never gets paid..Just wondering how this stuffs work because any writer can write junk and expect to be paid and another can do great work yet not paid so i want to know the module of this thing.

This your question dey somehow o... Well, read from page 1 on this thread and focus on knowing how Milestone works. I guess your question will be answered
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by mayriann(f): 12:44pm On Oct 17, 2015
Chidinho10:
Nwanneluvann@gmail.com
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tranxo(m): 2:23pm On Oct 17, 2015
nne4:
Hello house, I need a good writer to write on health niche for my client. I will pay $ 2 for 820 words. 5 articles needed in 2 days. if interested contact me. urgent!
Hmmm you don carry this slave work from fiverr enter here? Fiverr Facebook group misses u

2 Likes

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by AgreatMan: 5:16pm On Oct 17, 2015
Chidinho10:

Forget nice and lengthy chats my man. Scammers get sweet mouth die. Insist on milestone creation before accepting projects

Bro I truly appreciate your talk. Please always insist on milestones. D guy had since paid me for d fist batch of questions though. If ur employer na Indian or Pakistan, always insist on 'moni 4 hand, back for ground'. FL is really improving my negotiation skills.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by samplanner(m): 6:56am On Oct 19, 2015
Chidinho10:

This your question dey somehow o... Well, read from page 1 on this thread and focus on knowing how Milestone works. I guess your question will be answered

bros pls I have a question to ask. is it possible for you to post a project on freelancer using your earnings on the portal? if yes, pleases how do I go about that. thanks.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ambrosini593(m): 9:43am On Oct 19, 2015
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ambrosini593(m): 9:45am On Oct 19, 2015
Chidinho10:
kelvin_john56@yahoo.com
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 10:37am On Oct 19, 2015
samplanner:

bros pls I have a question to ask. is it possible for you to post a project on freelancer using your earnings on the portal? if yes, pleases how do I go about that. thanks.

Yeah, under projects click on Create a New Project... A page will appear with fields to fill in your project details... I never hear from you since the 99writers issue. How far with the matter?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by toys2seven(m): 11:15am On Oct 19, 2015
I saw this thread and followed it a few months back. I'm a writer, a thinker and a life lover. I've written well over 2000 write ups on different topics. Lol!... Before someone will wash me with insult now, my testimony is I sent a mail to ladywriter and she replied (God bless her). Signed up for Freelancer and didn't get any bid approved.
So I sat down and thought about my writing life. What do I do? Then, eureka! an idea came up. That idea is making me some reasonable amount of cash weekly and I'm going to tell you exactly what took me from bidding for projects to posting of projects.

For all those who have a phobia for suspense, Pls bear with me.
Gotta run now. I'll be right back. God bless the works of our hands.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by completey(f): 11:42am On Oct 19, 2015
Any body available for a quick task? I need 700 words in a few hours. The pay is $3. PM me pls
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by samplanner(m): 2:54pm On Oct 19, 2015
Chidinho10:

Yeah, under projects click on Create a New Project... A page will appear with fields to fill in your project details... I never hear from you since the 99writers issue. How far with the matter?

hmmmm bon that matter abeg, that Lisa Martin is a life scam as you said. the problem with freelancer is they give employers more room and support to cheat on writers and go scotfree.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tranxo(m): 3:40pm On Oct 19, 2015
samplanner:

hmmmm bon that matter abeg, that Lisa Martin is a life scam as you said. the problem with freelancer is they give employers more room and support to cheat on writers and go scotfree.
Gbam!
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by kloverneon(m): 3:46pm On Oct 19, 2015
@Ladywriter - I sent you a mail and a PM for some days now but no reply...
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 3:50pm On Oct 19, 2015
samplanner:

No wahala... Just move one, na one of those things..
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nelton(m): 6:15pm On Oct 19, 2015
Chidinho10:
Is the job still available? If it is please send me an email, teokoro1@gmail.com.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Godmother(f): 7:15pm On Oct 19, 2015
Can I use temporary National I'd to verify my account in FL? Has anyone used it with success

Ladywriter
Tranxo
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladyjblinks(f): 9:45am On Oct 20, 2015
hello gurus in the house, please i want to know if i can use the mobile app to bid for projects (am a newbie)
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tranxo(m): 9:50am On Oct 20, 2015
ladyjblinks:
hello gurus in the house, please i want to know if i can use the mobile app to bid for projects (am a newbie)
yes
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladyjblinks(f): 9:55am On Oct 20, 2015
Thanks
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 20, 2015
i trried to do that last year but they rejected it outrightly!
Godmother:
Can I use temporary National I'd to verify my account in FL? Has anyone used it with success

Ladywriter
Tranxo
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Godmother(f): 2:30pm On Oct 20, 2015
tooltip:
i trried to do that last year but they rejected it outrightly!

This is serious. Which means I can't get my money out of FL.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 3:04pm On Oct 20, 2015
I was withdrawing by creating dummy projects and awarding it to trusted peeps in this thread!....they helped me to withdraw...but usually i lost about 15% upwards because of the fees incurred...
Godmother:

This is serious. Which means I can't get my money out of FL.

(1) (2) (3) ... (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) ... (224) (Reply)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.