Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online - Business (125) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online (486467 Views)

How To Make $1,000 Or More Every Month From Simple Food Business / Make A Huge Money Through Writing And Researching Online / Make Money In Writing And Researching Online As A Freelancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) ... (224) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by chyegems(f): 7:18pm On Oct 08, 2015
topsquino:

Welcome to the club of freelancing. With resilience and unflinching determination, you will succeed. The first month is usually frustrating, the second is often daunting, the third is motivating, and the fourth is rewarding. And of course, subsequent months are mind blowing.

All the Best!
thanks dearie...

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by twosquare(m): 8:18pm On Oct 08, 2015
tranxo:
Hmmmm that's hazy. I don't know àbout other banks but the only thing that comes to mind is the GTB fast track machines at the front tellers' desks.
Humm.... The question is : isn't that fast track machines meant for GTB mastercard alone? Remember Payoneer card is a dollar card. Just trying to see the connection.

coderXO
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by lordfredrick: 9:06pm On Oct 08, 2015
topsquino:

Welcome to the club of freelancing. With resilience and unflinching determination, you will succeed. The first month is usually frustrating, the second is often daunting, the third is motivating, and the fourth is rewarding. And of course, subsequent months are mind blowing.

All the Best!
oga topsquino you didnt reply me again

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tranxo(m): 9:57pm On Oct 08, 2015
chyegems:
yeah...I ve bn reading since last thursday or so. Then I paused half way,and created the acct and also ordered the card before I finished up,hence d comment. I have read everything as at today.
perfect. You started well. Enjoy
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tranxo(m): 10:09pm On Oct 08, 2015
twosquare:
Humm.... The question is : isn't that fast track machines meant for GTB mastercard alone? Remember Payoneer card is a dollar card. Just trying to see the connection.

coderXO
yes I know, that's why I said it's hazy. Just trying to connect the dots here. But I believe the machines use the same switching technology as the ATMs . So they ought to "see" the Payoneer card since it is a MasterCard too.

Just do a quick reply to Eve and let us know her clarifications.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by topsquino(m): 10:31pm On Oct 08, 2015
lordfredrick:

oga topsquino you didnt reply me again

you sure say i never reply you. i don reply everybody wey send me message o
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by coderXO(m): 12:05am On Oct 09, 2015
twosquare:
About Payoneer withdrawal to bank inquiry.... Who understands the last part?

Not quite sure this applies to us here in Nigeria.

But generally you can swipe your card in many countries at POS terminals while paying for something and also get "cashback"

Your card will be charged for what you purchased + the amount you requested.

The cashier will pay you out of his/her drawer cash.

That's what came to mind when I read that.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by topsquino(m): 6:51pm On Oct 09, 2015
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by mayriann(f): 7:32am On Oct 10, 2015
Please, I want to know how long it takes for an employer to pay a freelancer
A guy hired me through a project I once bidded for. I did a book summary of 4000 words for $16 I.e $2 for 500 words. Its been close to a week now and each time I ask him to release the milestones, he would give me excuses that he hasn't gone through them yet and that I am always in a hurry. Should I keep sending him messages or just wait till he release the milestones.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Jig5aw(f): 9:32am On Oct 10, 2015
Plantain chips production! Fairly used Single Band impulse plastic sealer is up for sale. Interested persons can contact seller on 07062194569 or 09081132354. Price is negotiable
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Godmother(f): 11:27am On Oct 10, 2015
mayriann:
Please, I want to know how long it takes for an employer to pay a freelancer
A guy hired me through a project I once bidded for. I did a book summary of 4000 words for $16 I.e $2 for 500 words. Its been close to a week now and each time I ask him to release the milestones, he would give me excuses that he hasn't gone through them yet and that I am always in a hurry. Should I keep sending him messages or just wait till he release the milestones.

Its better when you don't bug your employers cos it could piss them off when you do . Just relax and wait for him to pay you.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by mayriann(f): 11:51am On Oct 10, 2015
Godmother:

Its better when you don't bug your employers cos it could piss them off when you do . Just relax and wait for him to pay you.
Thanks, I'll just have to wait then.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by gurusvil(m): 8:08pm On Oct 10, 2015
Brilliant Thesis, a subsidiary of Gurusvillage Writing Service (BN2358924), is recruiting freelance academic writers in various fields with vast experience in academic writing. You get paid as much as >N1000/275 words if you can prove that you are indeed very good in academic writing. You may send your CV and cover letter to info@brilliantthesis.com or visit http://brilliantthesis.com
You get paid directly into your Nigerian account.
Besides, there will be intensive training opportunity for those shortlisted.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Mcslize: 12:02pm On Oct 11, 2015
tooltip:
anyone on elance?....many research jobs there and tasks like putting together a powerpoint presentation pays well

Hello , I am very good at PowerPoint presentation. Which of the freelancer site can I sell that skill?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Mcslize: 8:52pm On Oct 11, 2015
emmygzy:
alright brooo. i just wanna know the route. Meanwhile i just got a single $40 dollar job order from fiverr using USA flag. the naija one that i opened for more than 6 months earned me nothing and this one is not up to a week old.

What abt d email u used to open ur account, does it carry a U.S IP too?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ken4jj(m): 2:52pm On Oct 13, 2015
Please what do you do when you do a job for someone, deliver it to him, he accepts it and disappear without releasing the milestone. He has not come online since one week and no communication. How do i get the money?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tranxo(m): 10:53am On Oct 14, 2015
ken4jj:
Please what do you do when you do a job for someone, deliver it to him, he accepts it and disappear without releasing the milestone. He has not come online since one week and no communication. How do i get the money?
you keep waiting
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ken4jj(m): 3:14pm On Oct 14, 2015
tranxo:
you keep waiting

So how long am i supposed to wait. What will b the end game?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by vaca1: 5:33am On Oct 15, 2015
pls house ,i am confused about the verification. i applied for payoneer that is yet to arrive. am i supposed to verify with my payoneer card or ATM mastercard. pls i can some one elaborate on this . Thank you.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by topsquino(m): 1:34pm On Oct 15, 2015
Is there any writer who is adept at academic writing (IEEC referencing)? My budget is $10/1000 words. Thank you
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by dalytec: 3:37pm On Oct 15, 2015
tag me along bro. my freelance username is lytecamazon remember that?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 6:23pm On Oct 15, 2015
hi guys...please i need your help. A while back, some gurus in the house made mention of
a 50% DHL discount for ordering a payoneer card.
pls can anyone explain to me how to go about it.
tha.nks in advance
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by dalytec: 12:00am On Oct 16, 2015
topsquino:
Is there any writer who is adept at academic writing (IEEC referencing)? My budget is $10/1000 words. Thank you
topsquino I hope you haven't the job out to freelancers because you have been quiet since you posted this. my freelancer username is lytecamazon kindly tag me along. Thank you
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 4:20am On Oct 16, 2015
hi guys...please i need your help. A while back, some gurus in the house made mention of a 50% DHL discount for ordering a payoneer card. pls can anyone explain to me how to go about it. tha.nks in advance
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by coderXO(m): 5:06am On Oct 16, 2015
talk2myles:
hi guys...please i need your help. A while back,
some gurus in the house made mention of
a 50% DHL discount for ordering a payoneer card.
pls can anyone explain to me how to go about it.
tha.nks in advance

Just call or email payoneer support and say you can't pay $50 for DHL.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by AgreatMan: 8:24pm On Oct 16, 2015
Hello ma peopo. It's been a while. I must say, ma 2nd month in FL was particularly difficult. Perhaps, I raised my expectations too high. Thing is, d level of tenacity I'll put into a $2 job is exactly the same as a $50 job. I was bidding for d juicy jobs n daz y ma 2nd month was crazy. Beyond all that, I realized that I was bidding too much n barely getting enough chats. It's like dropping 30 bids n getting just one person to chat u up. But that is gradually changing.

The thing shock me when I withdrew 50 into ma payoneer n dey deducted 30 as annual fee. Was dazed when I first saw the deduction cos I didn't see it coming.

I haven't really been active on FL for over 2weeks. I had to spend time with my mum in ma hometown. Tough choice between family n money. I had access to everything including a car but d network na die. This moment I have 3g on ma modem, d next moment I can't open a page. I had to stay off FL cos I won't be able to deliver. Lucky me, I got a job which involved setting of multichoice questions from some files. A completely off line job n employer has loads of files. Will leave here in 2days n face FL squarely.

Hustling continua

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 9:52pm On Oct 16, 2015
AgreatMan:
Hello ma peopo. It's been a while. I must say, ma 2nd month in FL was particularly difficult. Perhaps, I raised my expectations too high. Thing is, d level of tenacity I'll put into a $2 job is exactly the same as a $50 job. I was bidding for d juicy jobs n daz y ma 2nd month was crazy. Beyond all that, I realized that I was bidding too much n barely getting enough chats. It's like dropping 30 bids n getting just one person to chat u up. But that is gradually changing.

The thing shock me when I withdrew 50 into ma payoneer n dey deducted 30 as annual fee. Was dazed when I first saw the deduction cos I didn't see it coming.

I haven't really been active on FL for over 2weeks. I had to spend time with my mum in ma hometown. Tough choice between family n money. I had access to everything including a car but d network na die. This moment I have 3g on ma modem, d next moment I can't open a page. I had to stay off FL cos I won't be able to deliver. Lucky me, I got a job which involved setting of multichoice questions from some files. A completely off line job n employer has loads of files. Will leave here in 2days n face FL squarely.

Hustling continua

Great to hear your success story.. Hope the new employer created milestone?

(1) (2) (3) ... (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) ... (224) (Reply)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.