Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,012 members, 7,810,806 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:52 PM

How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online - Business (127) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online (485678 Views)

How To Make $1,000 Or More Every Month From Simple Food Business / Make A Huge Money Through Writing And Researching Online / Make Money In Writing And Researching Online As A Freelancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) ... (224) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ken4jj(m): 4:52pm On Oct 20, 2015
Godmother:

This is serious. Which means I can't get my money out of FL.

Why not use your bank statement. It is accepted.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Godmother(f): 7:41pm On Oct 20, 2015
ken4jj:

Why not use your bank statement. It is accepted.

Yea, Im using that. Its ID thats got me stuck.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Godmother(f): 7:42pm On Oct 20, 2015
tooltip:
I was withdrawing by creating dummy projects and awarding it to trusted peeps in this thread!....they helped me to withdraw...but usually i lost about 15% upwards because of the fees incurred...

I tried this and freelancer caught me. I actually opened another account and they almost banned me.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 20, 2015
lol, how did you go about it!?, i made it look legit like it was a real job.....I never had any issues....been a while since I saw you
Godmother:

I tried this and freelancer caught me. I actually opened another account and they almost banned me.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by 2sex(m): 8:45pm On Oct 20, 2015
tranxo:
Hmmm you don carry this slave work from fiverr enter here? Fiverr Facebook group misses u
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by kloverneon(m): 9:52pm On Oct 20, 2015
Can someone please help me out with proposal bid samples. It is not as if I'll copy it but I would like to see it and learn how effective bids look like and also produce one too. After reading a whole lot about the wining bid, I feel empty upstairs whenever I want to bid. Please someone should help me out; just good proposal bid samples...
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tranxo(m): 9:53pm On Oct 20, 2015
shocked hmmm the type of things you do. nawaooooo
Godmother:

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by coderXO(m): 12:07am On Oct 21, 2015
If you value your livelihood, play by the rules of whatever marketplace you transact on- lest you lose your source of income.

Don't post contact info if you do not have an awarded project.

Don't circumvent fees.

Be integrous and plainly; Don't screw around.

2 Likes

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Godmother(f): 6:27am On Oct 21, 2015
tooltip:
lol, how did you go about it!?, i made it look legit like it was a real job.....I never had any issues....been a while since I saw you

The account wasn't new as such; it was one I opened in 2013 and abandoned. I was chatting woth freelancer customer care on the issue of being unable to transfer when they ased if I was the other person. Both my accounts almost got banned but I was lucky.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by emmygzy(m): 6:55am On Oct 21, 2015
coderXO:
If you value your livelihood, play by the rules of whatever marketplace you transact on- lest you lose your source of income.

Don't screw around.
Must someone do verification before someone withdraws? I have about 150usd looking at me in my account and I tried withdrawing it and the withdrawal was pending even after the processing date. Its still there as at now pending. Please, do i need to do verification first? and 2, will they accept voter's card? I need my money. There are some project i put on hold because i want to withdraw my money first. Please help. Cc ladywriter too.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by coderXO(m): 8:22am On Oct 21, 2015
emmygzy:
Must someone do verification before someone withdraws? I have about 150usd looking at me in my account and I tried withdrawing it and the withdrawal was pending even after the processing date. Its still there as at now pending. Please, do i need to do verification first? and 2, will they accept voter's card? I need my money. There are some project i put on hold because i want to withdraw my money first. Please help. Cc ladywriter too.

Yes this is usually required at some point when you have joined the site and made money on it.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Godmother(f): 9:09pm On Oct 21, 2015
Pls how do I recognize an article that was spun? I gave a Freelancer an ebook to write and what she produced makes little or no sense in terms of content. Is there a site one can check for spun content, just like you can for plagiarized articles?

CC
Ladywriter
Tooltips
Tranxo
CodeXo
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Godmother(f): 9:14am On Oct 22, 2015
Godmother:
Pls how do I recognize an article that was spun? I gave a Freelancer an ebook to write and what she produced makes little or no sense in terms of content. Is there a site one can check for spun content, just like you can for plagiarized articles?

CC
Ladywriter
Tooltips
Tranxo
CodeXo

Pls naa someone should answer. This is really urgent.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by 15Projects: 10:34am On Oct 22, 2015
Godmother:

The account wasn't new as such; it was one I opened in 2013 and abandoned. I was chatting woth freelancer customer care on the issue of being unable to transfer when they ased if I was the other person. Both my accounts almost got banned but I was lucky.

15Projects (Nigeria’s largest Project Topic & Material Sourcing Site) provides help in writing services to students seeking a myriad of degrees and also for writers seeking freelance writing jobs

Are you good at carrying out research on a topic / fields of study?
Can you Compose a complete Project writeup for undergraduate and post graduate studies (using a provided format)?
Do you have free time?

You can earn AT LEAST N 3,500 on each project article you write (you can carry out multiple projects as fit ).

If yes, Its as easy as 1-2-3

Visit https://15projects.com/write?utm_source=Nairaland&utm_medium=Thread&utm_campaign=Nairaland%20Thread to begin
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by 15Projects: 10:34am On Oct 22, 2015
kloverneon:
Can someone please help me out with proposal bid
samples. It is not as if I'll copy it but I would like to see it
and learn how effective bids look like and also produce one
too. After reading a whole lot about the wining bid, I feel
empty upstairs whenever I want to bid. Please someone
should help me out; just good proposal bid samples...

15Projects (Nigeria’s largest Project Topic & Material Sourcing Site) provides help in writing services to students seeking a myriad of degrees and also for writers seeking freelance writing jobs

Can you Compose a complete Project writeup for undergraduate and post graduate studies (using a provided format)?
Do you have free time?

You can earn AT LEAST N 3,500 on each project article you write (you can carry out multiple projects as fit ).

Visit https://15projects.com/write?utm_source=Nairaland&utm_medium=Thread&utm_campaign=Nairaland%20Thread to begin
Godmother:

Do you have free time?

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by 15Projects: 10:35am On Oct 22, 2015
Toks2008:

Just saw this thread and i will check out the freelance thing.

Im a sucker for writing and it is my greatest hobby so i belieeve if i can write a million words creating top notch threads on nairaland for pleasure then why not write to make side change while catching fun at the same time.

Do you have free time?

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by acevic: 11:19am On Oct 22, 2015
House,

Please what is the best format to submit a research project on elance? Word or pdf?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tranxo(m): 12:16pm On Oct 22, 2015
15Projects:

15Projectsdegin
if you don't stop this rubbish I will delete your account. Read the rules
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tranxo(m): 12:27pm On Oct 22, 2015
How many hours do you spend sitting down in a day? 6, 10, or 12? As we struggle to fill the belly of today, let us also work towards a healthy old age. Do not be an unnecessary burden to your kids and grand kids. Do not "bellyrize" all your initial earnings. Invest in tools. Start now to take care of the future.

Maintain a good posture.

Think Ergonomics.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by yebo36(f): 12:28pm On Oct 22, 2015
tranxo:

Tor. I tot nobody will warn that guy. Very annoying.

2 Likes

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by 2sex(m): 8:09pm On Oct 22, 2015
I have an ebook today from a top freelancer and it's worth it's weight in pounds. If you want a copy, not free, just PM. 6 people can come together and get the book at 2k each.

It's beyond using sites like freelancer or upwork plus over 100 SITES that pay $50 and above per article.

just send me a PM.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 8:36pm On Oct 22, 2015
tranxo:

Thank you Tranxo!

@15projects, why don't you go and open your thread and direct people from there to your website. Please don't disturb the flow of things here. Thank you!
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by trendygirl: 8:36pm On Oct 22, 2015
Hi eripecs I sent you a pm one of your employers on freelancer is looking for you o. She said I should help her contact you. rukafolatyahoodotcom is my email
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 8:52pm On Oct 22, 2015
My people, make una forgive me for my absence these days. I have been very busy! I received lots of mails and couldn't really reply them as I would have loved to. Please forgive me!

I am trying to clear my desk for the year so I can focus more on helping you guys. So, if you are a newbie or an "oldbie", and you
1. have a challenge with making money on freelancer
2. you will love to upgrade your skills
3. you will like me to work with you one on one
4. you want to build your profile faster etc.

Whatever it is you are struggling with in regards to freelancer.com - please fill out a form http:///forms/3I457HSI61 . I will see how we can solve it together. Blessings!
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 9:06pm On Oct 22, 2015
tranxo:
How many hours do you spend sitting down in a day? 6, 10, or 12? As we struggle to fill the belly of today, let us also work towards a healthy old age. Do not be an unnecessary burden to your kids and grand kids. Do not "bellyrize" all your initial earnings. Invest in tools. Start now to take care of the future.

Maintain a good posture.

Think Ergonomics.

Thank you for this information Tranxo. Some few months ago, my back ached badly. So, I decided to look for a more comfortable Table and chair. Just like a magic, the pains disappeared. The way we sit matters a lot. Also, don't sit straight from morning to night without taking breaks in-between. If you work for 1 hr, take a 5 minutes break to refresh your brain. You can also do the stretching exercise below at intervals.

3 Likes

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by boladale(f): 11:00pm On Oct 22, 2015
ladywriter:
My people, make una forgive me for my absence these days. I have been very busy! I received lots of mails and couldn't really reply them as I would have loved to. Please forgive me!

I am trying to clear my desk for the year so I can focus more on helping you guys. So, if you are a newbie or an "oldbie", and you
1. have a challenge with making money on freelancer
2. you will love to upgrade your skills
3. you will like me to work with you one on one
4. you want to build your profile faster etc.

Whatever it is you are struggling with in regards to freelancer.com - please fill out a form here - http:///forms/3I457HSI61. I will see how we can solve it together. Blessings!

Ha, Ladywriter, I was about to pay Ghana a visit in search of you, welcome back!
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by eripecs(f): 11:31pm On Oct 22, 2015
trendygirl:
Hi eripecs I sent you a pm one of your employers on freelancer is looking for you o. She said I should help her contact you. rukafolatyahoodotcom is my email
Thanks dear. Settled.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tranxo(m): 12:00am On Oct 23, 2015
2sex:
I have an ebook today from a top freelancer and it's worth it's weight in pounds. If you want a copy, not free, just PM. 6 people can come together and get the book at 2k each.

It's beyond using sites like freelancer or upwork plus over 100 SITES that pay $50 and above per article.

just send me a PM.
if you want a copy DOWNLOAD IT HERE. The author did not sell it; I wonder why we should. angry angry angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) ... (224) (Reply)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.