Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online - Business (157) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online (486737 Views)

How To Make $1,000 Or More Every Month From Simple Food Business / Make A Huge Money Through Writing And Researching Online / Make Money In Writing And Researching Online As A Freelancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) ... (224) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tranxo(m): 6:45am On Jan 20, 2016
tooltip:
tranxo thanks for the heads up, please can you recommend a reliable exchanger you have transacted with in the past?
one Oga here I have used his services several times . hisenjos
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 8:14am On Jan 20, 2016
thanks bro omo it take three trailer loads of heineken to deal with someone from the blues, I have had peeps contacting me from the facebook group, i dont think hisenjos pays out more than 200 naira though
tranxo:
one Oga here I have used his services several times . hisenjos

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by hisenjos: 8:55am On Jan 20, 2016
tooltip:
thanks bro omo it take three trailer loads of heineken to deal with someone from the blues, I have had peeps contacting me from the facebook group, i dont think hisenjos pays out more than 200 naira though

Contact us for our very attractive rates and trusted services.
https://www.nairaland.com/2359218/welcome-hisenjos-paypal-fiverr-freelancer
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by nurd(m): 11:11am On Jan 20, 2016
papaking1:
I have been bidding for weeks now without winning any bid, the few bids i won, the employers refused to set milestones. I guess they were looking for newbies to rip off. Maybe i am not doing something right though my profile and bid proposals looks great to me.

I am offering to help someone do one or two projects for free to show my competence. However such person must be able to give me a review on freelancer or upwork or alternatively link me up with some jobs if he/she is satisfied with my work.

I am a writer, blogger, researcher, proofreader, editor and a logo designer.
Thanks

I am interested in this. Hit me up...
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Multichic: 12:25pm On Jan 20, 2016
topsquino:
Project has been awarded to the talented writer. Talking about exchange rate.I implore everybody on this platform to stop patronizing any third party agents that give you a low rate of 200. We can't accept this trash anymore. This guys buy your funds at the rate of 200 Naira or less, then sell it as high as 270 Naira per Dollar. Guys, wise up. Writing no be beans. I may also get into this business. Make hisenjos and others sit tight. Make I do my survey. If you would like to exchange your funds at the rate of atleast 220 Naira, please click like, and if you want a better offer than that, please click share.

As in!! That 200 is so annoying I have refused to withdraw angry
Please do something
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Theflint1(m): 4:40pm On Jan 20, 2016
Hello freelancers, I just won a bid on freelancer and the budget for the project is ₹12500 - ₹37500. I once heard that '₹' is a sign for the Indian Rupee and on converting it gave me #36.000 I don't know if I am correct on that currency sign being the Rupee so I would need some help on the conversion of the budget.

Also, I am a very fresh fresher on freelancer and I would not want to be "yahooed", so I want to know what I can do to know if the employer is legit (the employer is also a newbie)? Or should I ask for a milestone which I'm guessing means an advance in order to be sure if he is for real?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Theflint1(m): 4:42pm On Jan 20, 2016
nurd:

Bro should I also hit you up? I want someone I can take a burden off of.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by jonaboy: 6:21pm On Jan 20, 2016
Theflint1:
Hello freelancers, I just won a bid on freelancer and the budget for the project is ₹12500 - ₹37500. I once heard that '₹' is a sign for the Indian Rupee and on converting it gave me #36.000 I don't know if I am correct on that currency sign being the Rupee so I would need some help on the conversion of the budget.

Also, I am a very fresh fresher on freelancer and I would not want to be "yahooed", so I want to know what I can do to know if the employer is legit (the employer is also a newbie)? Or should I ask for a milestone which I'm guessing means an advance in order to be sure if he is for real?
Please ask the employer to create a milestone payment first before you accept the project and if you have accepted it already without a milestone then you may be on a long ride. Most times we always advice newbies hear to read from page 1 to the end so that they can understand everything about how freelancer works, but most newbies here are so in a hurry to make money that they lack the patience to learn the hard way and choose to get their fingers burned first. It's so annoying to see people asking questions on an issue that has been treated several times here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by papaking1(m): 3:08am On Jan 21, 2016
nurd:

Can i have your email please?
Send you a pm yesterday but haven't gotten any reply
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tranxo(m): 9:05am On Jan 21, 2016
I don't know how long this change has existed but I noticed it last night.

We can now process withdrawals everyday. Initiate the process before 10pm each day and receive the money the next business day.

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Blackkie: 10:33am On Jan 21, 2016
Hello,
I tried sending you messages but could not.
Can you please-please link me up - 07036940035.

Just beep me and I will call you back.
nurd:

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by topsquino(m): 12:02pm On Jan 21, 2016
tranxo:
I don't know how long this change has existed but I noticed it last night.

We can now process withdrawals everyday. Initiate the process before 10pm each day and receive the money the next business day.

"Express Withdrawals is currently available for Australia, India, New Zealand, Philippines, Poland and the United States of America. More countries will be added as they become available, " according to freelancer's FAQ

All this oyinbo they very determined to isolate us for cyberspace. I no blame them, many Nigerians don spoil our name both home and abroad
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Theflint1(m): 12:46pm On Jan 21, 2016
topsquino:

"Express Withdrawals is currently available for Australia, India, New Zealand, Philippines, Poland and the United States of America. More countries will be added as they become available, " according to freelancer's FAQ

All this oyinbo they very determined to isolate us for cyberspace. I no blame them, many Nigerians don spoil our name both home and abroad
Boss can you help me with a link to download copyscape for free?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nsonaso(m): 2:05pm On Jan 21, 2016
In
Multichic:

As in!! That 200 is so annoying I have refused to withdraw angry
Please do something
I will buy 235
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nsonaso(m): 2:10pm On Jan 21, 2016
Macfortune:

Yea I use hisenjos' services, but I thought there would be any bank with higher rates.
Please, help me with the contact of the verified exchanger exchangig at #220 per $1.
I will buy @235 am not a business person just want to buy stuffs online.... Interested pm me
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nsonaso(m): 2:14pm On Jan 21, 2016
Urgently needed fund.... I will buy @235 pm me
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tranxo(m): 3:08pm On Jan 21, 2016
topsquino:

seems you missed my point. I never referred to Express withdrawals. I was talking about the now obsolete twice weekly withdrawal. Look at the blue section towards the end of the picture I posted
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by nurd(m): 3:09pm On Jan 21, 2016
Blackkie:
Hello,
I tried sending you messages but could not.
Can you please-please link me up - 07036940035.

Just beep me and I will call you back.
see my msg

2 Likes

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by nurd(m): 3:16pm On Jan 21, 2016
papaking1:

Can i have your email please?
Send you a pm yesterday but haven't gotten any reply
I replied yesterday, but it seems Google's bot flagged it. I have resent the msg, you should see it now.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Theflint1(m): 6:55pm On Jan 21, 2016
Is there anyone here involved in data analysis, I would want help on how to build my profile in this aspect as I have experience using data analysis tools like SPSS and excel.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jan 21, 2016
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by blym4real: 7:28pm On Jan 21, 2016
exchange your funds at #230 to #235 Instant payment https://www.nairaland.com/2861091/withdraw-etc-via-paypal#42198010

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by topsquino(m): 7:55pm On Jan 21, 2016
tranxo:
seems you missed my point. I never referred to Express withdrawals. I was talking about the now obsolete twice weekly withdrawal. Look at the blue section towards the end of the picture I posted

NOTED. Thank God.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by stephen2016: 4:45am On Jan 22, 2016
whatsup with all these new ex-changers that are coming on board and offering higher rates. Can you people proof your reputation, or do you people just intend to lure struggling nigerians into sending you hard earn dollars? You people can do better than this
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nsonaso(m): 6:58am On Jan 22, 2016
stephen2016:
whatsup with all these new ex-changers that are coming on board and offering higher rates. Can you people proof your reputation, or do you people just intend to lure struggling nigerians into sending you hard earn dollars? You people can do better than this
as for me, I've not bought before but I really need PayPal fund urgently to buy stuff please if you have am willing to buy @235

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by papaking1(m): 8:43pm On Jan 22, 2016
nurd:
I replied yesterday, but it seems Google's bot flagged it. I have resent the msg, you should see it now.

I sent you a mail yesterday, Pls, still waiting to hear from you.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Blackkie: 8:30pm On Jan 23, 2016
Replied.
nurd:
see my msg
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by meetmal03(f): 7:14am On Jan 24, 2016
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by stephen2016: 7:11pm On Jan 24, 2016
I am into website SEO
mojeed4:

Please what area are you into?
Is it article writing? Things ain't smiling over here.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by mojeed4(m): 8:38pm On Jan 24, 2016
stephen2016:
I am into website SEO

Okay. Please what is SEO all about? Is it something really complex?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by justi4jesu(f): 5:30am On Jan 25, 2016
We can help you withdraw your earnings from Elance,Fiverr, Freelancer,PayPal with attractive rates and you get credited within minutes....Contact on my profile.....
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by stephen2016: 10:56am On Jan 26, 2016
SEO is not complex, but you just have to be good about linking certain words or phrases in a text. The main idea is to have a keyword density in an article for particular page or post so that it is readily picked up by search engines for that keyword. I have come to understand that SEO in freelancing is like picking beans. Though it is small, you can pick about 300 articles at a go. and most articles are about 300 words and the average pay you can get from someone who is sourcing a project out is $1.5/300words or if you are lucky to get a direct job from an employer, you can receive $5/300words either way just note that SEO projects always come in bulk and most of the time, you will see your self sourcing out your jobs so that you can meet with employers date line. Sometimes I prefer doing SEO as a team, and I already working on a website where I will offer such services.

mojeed4:

Okay. Please what is SEO all about? Is it something really complex?

(1) (2) (3) ... (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) ... (224) (Reply)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.