Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,682 members, 7,959,078 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 10:24 AM

How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online - Business (159) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online (499450 Views)

How To Make $1,000 Or More Every Month From Simple Food Business / Make A Huge Money Through Writing And Researching Online / Make Money In Writing And Researching Online As A Freelancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) ... (224) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ranson(m): 9:24am On Feb 01, 2016
papaking1:
Good Morning House, just got my first job on upwork to write the biography of a certain serial killer. my problem is that I have been researching for two days without getting substantial information on the guy. Everything i see is just mainly about how he was arrested and tried. Nothing on his background. Please what do I do?
Write-ups on biographies are about factual information. If you can not find info on the person on the internet, try look for books or newspaper info about the person or you gather info from people who might have met the person. Becareful when taking up assignments like this where proximity to info might be difficult due to distance.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Neduzze5(m): 2:59pm On Feb 01, 2016
papaking1:
Good Morning House, just got my first job on upwork to write the biography of a certain serial killer. my problem is that I have been researching for two days without getting substantial information on the guy. Everything i see is just mainly about how he was arrested and tried. Nothing on his background. Please what do I do?

If you still haven't found any substantial info on the guy, you can mention me here so I can drop me email so that we can work together. I've a very big E-Library around my area which can provide the necessary information.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by olaMoringa: 4:38pm On Feb 01, 2016
[quote author=ladywriter post=25249278][/quote

hi Ladywriter, I'm in need of assistance in getting job.kindly help out.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Neduzze5(m): 6:07pm On Feb 01, 2016
Hello all,

Neduzze5 is my nick and I've been on this site since 2013. Back then in the university, my nick was "Partner" and that's because whatever the job be, I'm your man for it. Helped out my course mates, seniors and juniors for their assignments, term papers, coursework papers, project research materials etc.

I've actually worked on a number of projects for nairalanders and its been fun all along.

I'm just actually using this medium to advertise myself. I can help you write articles, project works, do research, assignments, test work, research paper, journals etc.

My email is on my signature!
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by papaking1(m): 9:30pm On Feb 01, 2016
tranxo:
what is the topic?

Contract Title: Ghostwrite serial killer (Stephen Marshall ) biography 5000-6000 words
Estimated Budget: $50.00

there are two of them named Stephen Marshall, the one we are looking at is the jigsaw killer
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by papaking1(m): 9:39pm On Feb 01, 2016
Neduzze5:

If you still haven't found any substantial info on the guy, you can mention me here so I can drop me email so that we can work together. I've a very big E-Library around my area which can provide the necessary information.

@ Neduzze5, I would be very happy if you can help me out. Its my first job and i am desperate for a good review. I dont mind sharing the money,

Contract Title: Ghostwrite serial killer (Stephen Marshall ) biography 5000-6000 words

The jigsaw killer (not the American killer)
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by victor101(m): 9:56pm On Feb 01, 2016
Neduzze5:
Hello all,

Neduzze5 is my nick and I've been on this site since 2013. Back then in the university, my nick was "Partner" and that's because whatever the job be, I'm your man for it. Helped out my course mates, seniors and juniors for their assignments, term papers, coursework papers, project research materials etc.

I've actually worked on a number of projects for nairalanders and its been fun all along.

I'm just actually using this medium to advertise myself. I can help you write articles, project works, do research, assignments, test work, research paper, journals etc.

My email is on my signature!

Should you be interested in my current project, scroll up this thread to see the job post.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by kaylikedat: 10:28pm On Feb 01, 2016
just to comment...

I am not a member of the Freelancer but I know content marketing can fetch you cool and consistent cash.

I am a blogger and own 5 websites which had been fetching me consistent cash monthly, all I do is make some research and post my observation on my blog.

There are many ways a content marketer (Blogger) can make money on-line and that includes freelancing...

The amount might be small at the beginning but it will definitely start increasing with time.

I just posted a post on my blog titled "The Surest One Way To Create Consistent Cash On-line", I recommend to read.

http://www.bloggergoldmine.com/2016/02/the-surest-one-way-to-create-consistent.html

Thanks.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Neduzze5(m): 11:35pm On Feb 01, 2016
papaking1:

@ Neduzze5, I would be very happy if you can help me out. Its my first job and i am desperate for a good review. I dont mind sharing the money,

The jigsaw killer (not the American killer)

Send me a mail... My email is on my signature
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by zeke100(m): 1:34am On Feb 02, 2016
Fellow freelancer, if you have a writing job you want to outsource I'm very available.

Thanks
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by papaking1(m): 6:57am On Feb 02, 2016
Thanks everyone for your concern, i eventually mailed the client that i could not find enough information to do a good work and made suggestions on a similar topic i can write on and he agreed. Now off to making my first $45 bucks on upwork.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Neduzze5(m): 7:00am On Feb 02, 2016
papaking1:
Thanks everyone for your concern, i eventually mailed the client that i could not find enough information to do a good work and made suggestions on a similar topic i can write on and he agreed. Now off to making my first $45 bucks on upwork.

Sending you a mail bro
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tranxo(m): 8:47am On Feb 02, 2016
zeke100:
Fellow freelancer, please which niche is paying presently on freelancer.com, can't understand writing again. Anyway if you have a writing job you want to outsource I'm well available.
Thanks
A good hunter does not blame the game when he misses the target severally. He looks within to find out the reason for his bad aimings.

All niches pay. It all depends on the quality you bring to the table.

All joints sell drinks. The difference between a booming joint and a less patronized one is in the quality of service

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by zeke100(m): 8:57am On Feb 02, 2016
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by zeke100(m): 8:58am On Feb 02, 2016
tranxo:

A good hunter does not blame the game when he misses the target severally. He looks within to find out the reason for his bad aimings.

All joints sell drinks. The difference between a booming joint and a less patronized one is in the quality of service

Thank you. I really appreciate your effort and your advice. Can you please help me with my profile check?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tranxo(m): 11:28am On Feb 02, 2016
zeke100:

Thank you. I really appreciate your effort and your advice. Can you please help me with my profile check?
Sure
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by zeke100(m): 6:13pm On Feb 02, 2016
tranxo:
Sure
pls check your mail for my pm
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by meetmal03(f): 7:39pm On Feb 02, 2016
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by topsquino(m): 11:00pm On Feb 02, 2016
tranxo:

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Birniwa(m): 3:37am On Feb 04, 2016
I need some help, I registered on Upwork with a US location on my profile and luckily enough for me, I got hired on my first job from an Indian contractor worth $50. Now Upwork always displays a notice on my dashboard that US Freelancers need a W9 form to withdraw money.

As a Nigerian operating Upwork account from Nigeria, how do I go about this incase I need to request a withdrawal anytime.

Thank you.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by topsquino(m): 4:21am On Feb 04, 2016
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by justi4jesu(f): 4:40am On Feb 04, 2016
Birniwa:
I need some help, I registered on Upwork with a US location on my profile and luckily enough for me, I got hired on my first job from an Indian contractor worth $50. Now Upwork always displays a notice on my dashboard that US Freelancers need a W9 form to withdraw money.

As a Nigerian operating Upwork account from Nigeria, how do I go about this incase I need to request a withdrawal anytime.

Thank you.

We can help you withdraw your earnings through PayPal without filling the form. Contact on my Profile.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 5:47pm On Feb 04, 2016
for your articles, I am a writer on fiverr with enough experience to write a unique, well researched content for you. Send me a message for my link.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 8:20pm On Feb 04, 2016
Get your funds instantly from any freelance website via PayPal withdrawal contact me for more!
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by papaking1(m): 5:37pm On Feb 05, 2016
MULLAH123:
for your articles, I am a writer on fiverr with enough experience to write a unique, well researched content for you. Send me a message for my link.

how do i see a sample of your work? i may have a job for you.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 6:05pm On Feb 05, 2016
papaking1:

how do i see a sample of your work? i may have a job for you.
My gmail rick90j@gmail.com I would send samples through that.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by papaking1(m): 9:41am On Feb 06, 2016
MULLAH123:

My gmail rick90j@gmail.com I would send samples through that. Whatsapp 07038563874

haven't replied my mail, quick response time is important in this line of business.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by justi4jesu(f): 8:03pm On Feb 06, 2016
Withdraw your earnings from Fiverr, freelancer,upwork,Elance, PayPal with ease at 240 Exchange rate and get paid in Naira instantly.........

Contact on my profile
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Birniwa(m): 9:51pm On Feb 06, 2016
Fiverr just disabled my account for attempting to circumvent my way around their systems. I made a mistake of reviewing my own account using using two different Fiverr accounts but with SAME payment option. To my surprise, Fiverr didn't realise about this until after 74 days when my account was already having $1784 (I made yet another silly mistake if not withdrawing the funds, I wanted them to reach $2,000 before I would withdraw) when Fiverr sent me a mail that my account had been disabled due to recent activities.

Now I need some kind advice here, I just registered for another Fiverr account using different IP address by using VPN, is it safe for me to log in to the new account using same old IP address that got my previous account blocked? God bless you as you reply with a help.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by AgreatMan: 9:03am On Feb 07, 2016
Birniwa:
Fiverr just disabled my account for attempting to circumvent my way around their systems. I made a mistake of reviewing my own account using using two different Fiverr accounts but with SAME payment option. To my surprise, Fiverr didn't realise about this until after 74 days when my account was already having $1784 (I made yet another silly mistake if not withdrawing the funds, I wanted them to reach $2,000 before I would withdraw) when Fiverr sent me a mail that my account had been disabled due to recent activities.

Now I need some kind advice here, I just registered for another Fiverr account using different IP address by using VPN, is it safe for me to log in to the new account using same old IP address that got my previous account blocked? God bless you as you reply with a help.

See badluck. I dey hail everibodi for yeh o.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by victor101(m): 11:30am On Feb 07, 2016
Birniwa:

No!
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by papaking1(m): 11:36am On Feb 07, 2016
Pls who can recommend a trusted paypal exchanger that you have used in the past.

(1) (2) (3) ... (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) ... (224) (Reply)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.