Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:29 AM

How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online - Business (158) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online (485638 Views)

How To Make $1,000 Or More Every Month From Simple Food Business / Make A Huge Money Through Writing And Researching Online / Make Money In Writing And Researching Online As A Freelancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) ... (224) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by reality777: 11:44am On Jan 26, 2016
how do i withdraw from freelancer site @ OP

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by mojeed4(m): 3:31pm On Jan 26, 2016
stephen2016:
SEO is not complex, but you just have to be good about linking certain words or phrases in a text. The main idea is to have a keyword density in an article for particular page or post so that it is readily picked up by search engines for that keyword. I have come to understand that SEO in freelancing is like picking beans. Though it is small, you can pick about 300 articles at a go. and most articles are about 300 words and the average pay you can get from someone who is sourcing a project out is $1.5/300words or if you are lucky to get a direct job from an employer, you can receive $5/300words either way just note that SEO projects always come in bulk and most of the time, you will see your self sourcing out your jobs so that you can meet with employers date line. Sometimes I prefer doing SEO as a team, and I already working on a website where I will offer such services.

Wow. That's nice. Won't mind joining your team for jobs.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by zeke100(m): 7:21pm On Jan 27, 2016
Hello house, pls your help is needed for review purpose. Please need a job on freelancer for review purpose and I promise after the job, you would love to hire me again.
Thanks in anticipation
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by david290(m): 10:09pm On Jan 27, 2016
please... do I get someone who can help me assess my upwork profile? It's only @ 30% completion and I seem to have done all I should. https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~0131d5632889abf1a4
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Macfortune(m): 11:58pm On Jan 27, 2016
Hello House,
Please an explanation about people buying reviews on fiverr.com... Someone contacted me for dat on facebook bt I'm yet 2 knw how it's done and d things concerned. When I give these reviews, will I be charged by fiverr?
@Ladywriter, chidinho, Tranxo, tooltips and others.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by meetmal03(f): 12:00am On Jan 28, 2016
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by meetmal03(f): 12:34am On Jan 28, 2016
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by toys2seven(m): 1:53am On Jan 28, 2016
Go read this article. I know it'll help done people.

http://blogoxygen.com/overcoming-writters-block/

Remember to thank me later.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by david290(m): 8:38pm On Jan 28, 2016
Quite urgent: I'm new on upwork. I got a message this evening from a client who wants me to deliver 10 articles of 500 words daily for $2 per article.
The issue I got now is that I can't deliver not even five talk more of 10 articles if I had to factor in the situation of electricity down here. More so, I can't outsource this job as doing so will leave me with next to nothing. And what is even the guarantee that the Client will pay me seeing I'll be working with him for the very first time?
Please are there other opinions open to me?
Thanks
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by victor101(m): 9:23pm On Jan 28, 2016
david290:
Quite urgent: I'm new on upwork. I got a message this evening from a client who wants me to deliver 10 articles of 500 words daily for $2 per article.
The issue I got now is that I can't deliver not even five talk more of 10 articles if I had to factor in the situation of electricity down here. More so, I can't outsource this job as doing so will leave me with next to nothing. And what is even the guarantee that the Client will pay me seeing I'll be working with him for the very first time?
Please are there other opinions open to me?
Thanks

David290 wrote:

And what is even the guarantee that the Client will pay me seeing I'll be working with him for the very first time?
--------------------------------------------------------
Tell the client to create a milestone for each article for 2 dollar, so when you complete each milestone he approves the payment, then you start the next one. However, I still think you should negotiate for $1 for 100words.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by david290(m): 9:52pm On Jan 28, 2016
victor101:

David290 wrote:

And what is even the guarantee that the Client will pay me seeing I'll be working with him for the very first time?
--------------------------------------------------------
Tell the client to create a milestone for each article for 2 dollar, so when you complete each milestone he approves the payment, then you start the next one. However, I still think you should negotiate for $1 for 100words.
Thank you Mr. Victor. Talking about the client; he doesn't appear like one who's open to negotiation. He was explicit in his message to me. From what I observed, it is like the client himself got the job as a contract. He was even talking 30 articles for freelancer who got a team.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tranxo(m): 8:16am On Jan 29, 2016
david290:
Thank you Mr. Victor. Talking about the client; he doesn't appear like one who's open to negotiation. He was explicit in his message to me. From what I observed, it is like the client himself got the job as a contract. He was even talking 30 articles for freelancer who got a team.
Is he forcing you to take the project? Why don't you just move on.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by zeke100(m): 2:35pm On Jan 29, 2016
my freelancer account minimum project amount is $10 and client are complaining. pls how can I change it
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by david290(m): 3:26pm On Jan 29, 2016
tranxo:
Is he forcing you to take the project? Why don't you just move on.
And am I forcing you to reply my post? I simply typed what you can see up there and I don't think it contravened any of the forum's rule. Your tone is just way too wrong.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by victor101(m): 9:28pm On Jan 29, 2016
I JUST NEED TWO FREELANCER TO JOIN ME ON THIS PROJECT. I'll prefer a freelancer who have a Laptop, steady power supply, Super fast internet speed and who's on skype. Here's the Job description from its original source. I have been chosen and given access to the platform to work on the data, but I need a partner to join force with me. If you're interested send me your skype add to aprofessor@naij.com , so we discuss. Here;s the actual job post.

We are evaluating data for a large technology company. Candidates will categorize data based on the guidelines we will provide. The task is simple - apply a label to each entry. We have ​a pool of about 150,000+ entries that everyone can work on (you may complete as many as you want).​ Each entry completed is paid for $0.060 (includes Upwork fee) for a total of $9000.

We expect more batches of entries to come in each week until we complete around 450,000 entries ($27,000!).

The work will be done with an online tool within the Chrome browser.

Job Requirements:
-Native speaker of English (US)
-Raised in USA and attended primary and secondary school in an area where English is widely spoken
-Some college preferred
-Proofreading experience preferred
-Ability to detect spelling mistakes in English
-Responsive and with excellent communication skills
-Willing to sign an NDA prior to any training or assignment of project Information
-Must have computer with an OS of Windows 7+ / Linux / Mac and a fast, stable internet connectivity

Full project details will be provided at project start. We expect to provide more work for freelancers who complete the initial assignment well and in a timely manner.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by jonaboy: 9:45pm On Jan 29, 2016
victor101:
I JUST NEED TWO FREELANCER TO JOIN ME ON THIS PROJECT. I'll prefer a freelancer who have a Laptop, steady power supply, Super fast internet speed and who's on skype. Here's the Job description from its original source. I have been chosen and given access to the platform to work on the data, but I need a partner to join force with me. If you're interested send me your skype add to aprofessor@naij.com , so we discuss. Here;s the actual job post.

We are evaluating data for a large technology company. Candidates will categorize data based on the guidelines we will provide. The task is simple - apply a label to each entry. We have ​a pool of about 150,000+ entries that everyone can work on (you may complete as many as you want).​ Each entry completed is paid for $0.060 (includes Upwork fee) for a total of $9000.

We expect more batches of entries to come in each week until we complete around 450,000 entries ($27,000!).

The work will be done with an online tool within the Chrome browser.

Job Requirements:
-Native speaker of English (US)
-Raised in USA and attended primary and secondary school in an area where English is widely spoken
-Some college preferred
-Proofreading experience preferred
-Ability to detect spelling mistakes in English
-Responsive and with excellent communication skills
-Willing to sign an NDA prior to any training or assignment of project Information
-Must have computer with an OS of Windows 7+ / Linux / Mac and a fast, stable internet connectivity

Full project details will be provided at project start. We expect to provide more work for freelancers who complete the initial assignment well and in a timely manner.
Hi, just send you a mail.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by amJoe(m): 11:43pm On Jan 29, 2016
blogging is the best option.. www.cb4a.net is for sale at N35,000. mail me if you're interested. evatomng@gmail.com
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Dygeasy(m): 5:44am On Jan 30, 2016
david290:
And am I forcing you to reply my post? I simply typed what you can see up there and I don't think it contravened any of the forum's rule. Your tone is just way too wrong.
He's only trying to tell you some things are really not worth it. Earning that little and coming up with a 500 -word article everyday?

Haba! And you stated yourself you don't have the time as such. One thing you should know is some buyers turn this freelancing of a thing to a sort of slavery so be careful and don't overwork yourself.

I understand this might be your first offer. However, goodluck to you! cool

3 Likes

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by mojeed4(m): 6:04pm On Jan 30, 2016
david290:

I guess you haven't read the thread from page 0. Please kindly do that, so that this kind of situation won't arise again.

On another note, I don't see anyways he was wrong in the way he addressed you.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by justi4jesu(f): 6:14pm On Jan 30, 2016
We can help you withdraw your earnings from Elance,Fiverr, Freelancer,Upwork,PayPal and help you make payments with PayPal and also sell PayPal funds.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tranxo(m): 11:37pm On Jan 30, 2016
Who knows how Trust Score works on Freelancer.com?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by lordfredrick: 2:22am On Jan 31, 2016
Money exchanger ti take over. Coming soon
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Tonybills(m): 6:13am On Jan 31, 2016
ladywriter:
I have been making money online writing/researching online for the past two years now. I got my first writing job here on Nairaland with a content writing firm in Lagos. I worked for a few month with the company and then moved to www.freelancer.com. Freelancer.com is authentic and most importantly it is free. You can receive your income directly in Nigeria through a master card issued by a company known as payoneer.

Freelancer.com
Freelancer.com is an online marketplace where employers post their jobs and members executes it. There a lot of jobs available on the website - such as writing/data entry/research/ typing/web design/social media marketing/market research/business plan writing etc.

What is required:
1. Open a free account on freelancer.com
2. Search for jobs in the marketplace
3. Place your bids
4. Get picked by the employer
5. Get paid
6. Withdraw your income into payoneer card (Please do not use Paypal, as it is not yet legal to withdraw into Paypal acct, you can only use it to make payment online for now). Payoneer card is better and safe).
7. Withdraw your money from any mastercard ATM in Nigeria.

If you have questions get in touch with me on virtualassistprof@gmail.com

please i need good advice from everyone on how i
will invest my money.
i starter savings in my 300 level because i know
how difficult most graduating student faced from
lack of money after school.
now,my question is which is the best way of
investing this money or any business i can do
with it.?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by mojeed4(m): 11:03am On Jan 31, 2016
Tonybills:

please i need good advice from everyone on how i
will invest my money.
i starter savings in my 300 level because i know
how difficult most graduating student faced from
lack of money after school.
now,my question is which is the best way of
investing this money or any business i can do
with it.?

Like how much are we talking about? So that people will know the kind of business to suggest to you.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by hisenjos: 1:05pm On Jan 31, 2016
Tested and Trusted by many clients.
Let us help you get your funds from Fiverr, Freelancer, domain name sales, paypal etc
We pay to your Naira bank account promptly at Attractive rates
See signature for contact details.
You can send sms and we will call you.

https://www.nairaland.com/2359218/welcome-hisenjos-paypal-fiverr-freelancer
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by trendygirl: 7:29pm On Jan 31, 2016
You may send me a pm if you are still available to write an article.
papaking1:
I have been bidding for weeks now without winning any bid, the few bids i won, the employers refused to set milestones. I guess they were looking for newbies to rip off. Maybe i am not doing something right though my profile and bid proposals looks great to me.

I am offering to help someone do one or two projects for free to show my competence. However such person must be able to give me a review on freelancer or upwork or alternatively link me up with some jobs if he/she is satisfied with my work.

I am a writer, blogger, researcher, proofreader, editor and a logo designer.
Thanks
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by olaMoringa: 1:38am On Feb 01, 2016
Good morning,I came across your thread few days ago and I've joined freelancer.com but yet to get a job .Kindly help me out.
A referenced job from you might just do the trick.Thanks
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by papaking1(m): 2:43am On Feb 01, 2016
Good Morning House, just got my first job on upwork to write the biography of a certain serial killer. my problem is that I have been researching for two days without getting substantial information on the guy. Everything i see is just mainly about how he was arrested and tried. Nothing on his background. Please what do I do?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by papaking1(m): 2:44am On Feb 01, 2016
trendygirl:
You may send me a pm if you are still available to write an article.
Still much available, just sent you a pm
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by papaking1(m): 7:10am On Feb 01, 2016
papaking1:
Good Morning House, just got my first job on upwork to write the biography of a certain serial killer. my problem is that I have been researching for two days without getting substantial information on the guy. Everything i see is just mainly about how he was arrested and tried. Nothing on his background. Please what do I do?

has anybody ever been in this situation where you are unable to get the information you need for an article?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tranxo(m): 8:42am On Feb 01, 2016
papaking1:

has anybody ever been in this situation where you are unable to get the information you need for an article?
what is the topic?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ranson(m): 9:10am On Feb 01, 2016
papaking1:

(1) (2) (3) ... (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) ... (224) (Reply)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.