Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online - Business (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online (486837 Views)

How To Make $1,000 Or More Every Month From Simple Food Business / Make A Huge Money Through Writing And Researching Online / Make Money In Writing And Researching Online As A Freelancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (224) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 8:14pm On Jan 05, 2015
mightykay:
pls help me out, am trying to bid but telling to update my profile pls give me ur phone no so dat i can explain better, i really want to do this job if it is true, kind give me ur phone no thanks

Try and complete your profile. You can talk to a freelancer staff about the issue. Check under the help section and click on support desk. They are always there to assist freelancers. Get in touch with them.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by mightykay(m): 10:39pm On Jan 05, 2015
thank u very much, i ve completed my profile just to bid is what am doing now but i dont see payoneer in d payment click
ladywriter:

Try and complete your profile. You can talk to a freelancer staff about the issue. Check under the help section and click on support desk. They are always there to assist freelancers. Get in touch with them.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tranxo(m): 7:14am On Jan 06, 2015
Please, those of us who have access to 24-hour internet service, which internet plan do you use? I am on MTN Night plan but I don't like the restrictions. Any solution?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by INDESTRUCTABLEX(m): 8:36am On Jan 06, 2015
[quote author=tranxo post=29532073][/quote]
Glo bis.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 9:08am On Jan 06, 2015
mightykay:
thank u very much, i ve completed my profile just to bid is what am doing now but i dont see payoneer in d payment click

Click on Freelancer withdrawal card and fill in your payoneer card info.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tranxo(m): 11:13am On Jan 06, 2015
INDESTRUCTABLEX:

Glo bis.
with modem? explain more please cos i am one of the few still left in the stone age.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by dasanchez1(m): 11:41am On Jan 06, 2015
tranxo:

with modem? explain more please cos i am one of the few still left in the stone age.
which side you dey for Enugu... I want to discuss something with you.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tranxo(m): 4:43pm On Jan 06, 2015
dasanchez1:
which side you dey for Enugu... I want to discuss something with you.
Send me a PM.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by dasanchez1(m): 4:57pm On Jan 06, 2015
tranxo:
Send me a PM.
OK sir
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jan 06, 2015
nobody wished me happy birthday embarassed
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by TRADELYN: 7:49pm On Jan 06, 2015
tooltip:
nobody wished me happy birthday embarassed
Sorry,

Happy Birthday!

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by danielblessing(m): 8:04pm On Jan 06, 2015
@ladywriter How do i apply for the payoneer card? Also, how long does it takes to get to nigeria?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by pdozie: 8:38pm On Jan 06, 2015
Kudos to you Ladywriter and all other contributors. Just got across this interesting thread. Am going through all the pages to get all needed knowledge before venturing into this business. I hope its not too late to start?

I really know from the little I've read that it is not a get rich soon business but rather requires lots of time and dedication. How do guys already in this business and who also have a paid job (as an employee) cope? especially those resident in Lagos?

Rushing back to page 13 to continue..
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Millionjeff: 9:36pm On Jan 06, 2015
Pls bros explain this glo bis.do u use it with glo modem or what. Am interested.
INDESTRUCTABLEX:

Glo bis.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Multichic: 11:27pm On Jan 06, 2015
Thank God my Payoneer card has been delivered today o.
Is there a way I can withdraw my funds in dollars though? Thanks!
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jan 06, 2015
Multichic:

You want ATM to pay you in dollars here...hmm!, joining you to wait for answers oh
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by jonaboy: 11:53pm On Jan 06, 2015
Tooltip HBD wishing you more winning bids in 2015. Never knew today was your birthday.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by stagger: 12:48am On Jan 07, 2015
Multichic:

You can tell your bank to load dollars for you on the ATM. Nothing wey Nigerians no go talk.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 9:31am On Jan 07, 2015
Multichic:

grin grin grin. The ATM will dispense the currency of the country you are. If you are in Nigeria and you use the card, you will get Naira, if in Ghana, you will get Cedis, if in US, you will receive dollars. There is no way you can withdraw in dollars in Nigeria.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ambrosini593(m): 8:09pm On Jan 07, 2015
I got a job few hours ago, the employer gave me some keywords that I should write 5*500 article for him. I told him to give me topics on them but he didn't reply me till now. What should I do?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by BizBloke(m): 8:42pm On Jan 07, 2015
tranxo:
Please, those of us who have access to 24-hour internet service, which internet plan do you use? I am on MTN Night plan but I don't like the restrictions. Any solution?

You don try the 4.5GB plan: 1.5GB day, 2.5GB night? Or, SME data?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by satmaniac(m): 8:50pm On Jan 07, 2015
@ ladywriter and all the professional freelancer on this thread, You people mus help me o! if not I no say tinz no go go wella for me. I Just applied for the payoneer master card yesterday and today I opened my email to read something in the form of good news, but I ended up with an email informing me that my application was not accepted, in short they declined my application.

Now, my question is; has anybody ever encounter such issue? How do I solve this issue?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Multichic: 9:23pm On Jan 07, 2015
ladywriter:

grin grin grin. The ATM will dispense the currency of the country you are. If you are in Nigeria and you use the card, you will get Naira, if in Ghana, you will get Cedis, if in US, you will receive dollars. There is no way you can withdraw in dollars in Nigeria.

Lol. I know, lady writer. I was asking about other options aside withdrawing from ATM; like transfering to a domicilliary account etc.

Y'all laughing at me, if I do get the formula, make you no come ask me o tongue
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tranxo(m): 9:37pm On Jan 07, 2015
BizBloke:

You don try the 4.5GB plan: 1.5GB day, 2.5GB night? Or, SME data?
yes that is the MTN Night plan I use. I heard there is a way to use it 24 hours, can you help? Can you explain the SME? How cost effective is it?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tranxo(m): 9:39pm On Jan 07, 2015
ambrosini593:
I got a job few hours ago, the employer gave me some keywords that I should write 5*500 article for him. I told him to give me topics on them but he didn't reply me till now. What should I do?
That's probably an SEO project. If so, those keywords are the topics.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by BizBloke(m): 9:44pm On Jan 07, 2015
tranxo:
yes that is the MTN Night plan I use. I heard there is a way to use it 24 hours, can you help? Can you explain the SME? How cost effective is it?

Night plan, ke? MTN ought to give you a 24 hour plan. Sure, I can help. Oftentimes, I use it as the plan for my phone and laptop; other times, the SME data. Next time, send 120 to 131 after recharging N2,500 in your phone. How much did you pay for it and what's the subscription code you used?

The SME data is as effective as others. It's N1,200/GB and the higher GB you go, the cheaper - slightly sha.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tranxo(m): 9:46pm On Jan 07, 2015
BizBloke:

Night plan, ke? Sure, I can help. Oftentimes, I use it as my plan for my phone and laptop; other times, the SME data. How much did you pay for it and what's the subscription code you used?

The SME data is as effective as others. It's N1,200/GB and the higher GB you go, the cheaper - slightly sha.
N2500 102
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by BizBloke(m): 10:15pm On Jan 07, 2015
tranxo:
N2500 102

Alright, send 120 to 131 for your next subscription. You'll get 4.5GB segmented into 1.5GB (day) & 2.5GB (night).

Cheers.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 10:59pm On Jan 07, 2015
satmaniac:
@ ladywriter and all the professional freelancer on this thread, You people mus help me o! if not I no say tinz no go go wella for me. I Just applied for the payoneer master card yesterday and today I opened my email to read something in the form of good news, but I ended up with an email informing me that my application was not accepted, in short they declined my application.

Now, my question is; has anybody ever encounter such issue? How do I solve this issue?

Send a mail to Nissimal@payoneer.com, he is a staff there and he has helped a lot of people here. I got his mail address from a forum. Tell him your problem and am sure he will be able to help out.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by labimide: 12:52am On Jan 08, 2015
BizBloke:

Alright, send 120 to 131 for your next subscription. You'll get 4.5GB segmented into 1.5GB (day) & 2.5GB (night).

Cheers.

1.5 + 2.5 =/= 4.5
1.5 + 2.5 = 4

So what's happening? Is MTN now shortchanging their customers?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tranxo(m): 1:27am On Jan 08, 2015
BizBloke:

Cheers.
when the 1.5gb finishes, what happens?

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (224) (Reply)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.