Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,485 members, 7,826,833 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online - Business (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online (487620 Views)

How To Make $1,000 Or More Every Month From Simple Food Business / Make A Huge Money Through Writing And Researching Online / Make Money In Writing And Researching Online As A Freelancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (224) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by INDESTRUCTABLEX(m): 8:26am On Jan 08, 2015
For the benefit of those asking about Glo bis, I want to believe you are using an android phone. If you are using a blackberry, you can easily host via hotspot.

For android users, you'll need to change your IMEI number. The downside of this is that your phone may become bricked (this means you won't be able to browse again), you also lose your warranty. So it's a choice between risking it or playing safe.

You will need to download an IMEI generator on your laptop to generate the code. Afterwards, download mobileuncle tools from playstore. And tweak some settings.

I recommend you search google for more details. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 8:39am On Jan 08, 2015
Multichic:

Lol. I know, lady writer. I was asking about other options aside withdrawing from ATM; like transfering to a domicilliary account etc.

Y'all laughing at me, if I do get the formula, make you no come ask me o tongue

Yes you can, but the charges are much. I was using it while i was in Nigeria with my bank (GTB). The bank will remove their own charges and still reduce the conversion rate for you. It also takes time, sometime 3-4 days to get your money.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ambrosini593(m): 10:15am On Jan 08, 2015
I need help please. How do. I write articles in the following keywords below.

wholesale jewelry, wholesale fashion jewelry, wholesale costume jewelry, wholesale fashion
accessories, wholesale trendy jewelry
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by BizBloke(m): 10:25am On Jan 08, 2015
labimide:

1.5 + 2.5 =/= 4.5
1.5 + 2.5 = 4

So what's happening? Is MTN now shortchanging their customers?

Lol, mistake. shocked It's 1.5GB (day) and 3GB (night).
Cc: Tranxo.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by BizBloke(m): 10:27am On Jan 08, 2015
tranxo:

when the 1.5gb finishes, what happens?

The 3gb continues running but only @ night and vice-versa. That's the downside of this plan.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tranxo(m): 1:20pm On Jan 08, 2015
BizBloke:

The 3gb continues running but only @ night and vice-versa. That's the downside of this plan.
that was what i pointed out earlier. i am looking for something that runs for 24 hours but as cost effective as this.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tranxo(m): 1:29pm On Jan 08, 2015
ambrosini593:

wholesale jewelry, wholesale fashion jewelry, wholesale costume jewelry, wholesale fashion

Advice:
As a beginner, don't burn your fingers by taking on jobs you know you can't do. Search within yourself and identify those skills that come naturally easy to you. Maximize your potentials by concentrating on them first. When you have established a reputation, you can either delve into unknown territories, or outsource them.

I had to keep away from these types of projects where you are given 3/4 almost identical keywords to write articles on, making sure they don't resemble each other. I mean, after tasking your brain on fashion jewelry, how much new stuffs can you come up with for costume jewelry?
Well, maybe some will find it easy to describe one thing in 4 different ways (500 words each), but that's just not just my thing. Discover your strengths and build up on them.

It is well.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 1:56pm On Jan 08, 2015
ambrosini593:

This is a very easy job. That is why i recommend training for anyone who want to go far in this business. Without mentoring you are limited to what you can do and so your income too will be limited. These type of articles fall under SEO article writing. Contact me on my email and i will tell you how to go about it.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ambrosini593(m): 2:59pm On Jan 08, 2015
Thank you. I don't have your email
ladywriter:

This is a very easy job. That is why i recommend training for anyone who want to go far in this business. Without mentoring you are limited to what you can do and so your income too will be limited. These type of articles fall under SEO article writing. Contact me on my email and i will tell you how to go about it.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 3:17pm On Jan 08, 2015
ambrosini593:
Thank you. I don't have your email

virtualassistprof@gmail.com
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by satmaniac(m): 3:54pm On Jan 08, 2015
ladywriter:

Send a mail to Nissimal@payoneer.com, he is a staff there and he has helped a lot of people here. I got his mail address from a forum. Tell him your problem and am sure he will be able to help out.

Thanks @ladywriter! I have sent the email, hope it will not take so long a time to get a reply from Nissimal@payoneer.com.

10q.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by pdozie: 8:19pm On Jan 08, 2015
Please my experts, I got the message below after bidding for project: Is it Om with this terms?

======================================================================

Thanks for Bid My Project.Now you are part of my project.

If You working everyday and your typing speed is good, In this project You can earn 400$-500$ per month.

You must start work every day between below that time:

WORKING STEP :====>>>>

Download The Working Software Below That Link:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/gp55uo5jnhvx9qg/WorkingSoftware.exe

After Download, Open The Working Software And Put Your Login Username And Password.
-----------------------

Login UserName: save36

Login Password: 1

Working Rules :===>>>

Your work just type the code and enter for continue.

When Show Code/image Case Sensitive, Then Type Both Capital And Smaller. Otherwise type all code/image Smaller.

You must space between two code/image.

Type fast without time-out, else your id will be banned for 30 minutes.

Check Entry:===>>>

Please Save your entry count every time before close the software.

You can see your entry Top Of the software.

When you close the software and open again then your entry will be show zero(0).

So When you take rest in every time you must count your entry and save it into a notepad.

*** working time: ****
Best working time: 12am to 10am (GMT+6)
Best working time: 6pm to 3am(GMT+6)

Normal working time:10am to 6pm(GMT+6)

**Rate & payment method:
-----------------------
1k=1000entry = $20

I will pay you after every 5000 entry completed

After complete 5k target Inform me via email, Then i will check your entry Into Our Database.

Also send me your working username after complete the target via email.

After earned 5000 entry please inform me via email. And also tell me your payment method.

[ paymentinfo24@gmail.com ]

We can pay via: PayPal/MoneyBookers/Odesk.com/Freelancer.com/Payza/Payoneer MasterCard/perfectmoney/webmoney/western union.
---------------
If you work 4-5 hours a day or more if you can then you easily reach my given target before my given time.

So if you agree then please start work from now and try to work
Wish you all the best
Thanks
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by pdozie: 8:28pm On Jan 08, 2015
I just saw a similar post like this indicating it is a SPAM. Thanks. Am rejecting it
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 8:29pm On Jan 08, 2015
pdozie:
Please my experts, I got the message below after bidding for project: Is it Om with this terms?

======================================================================

Thanks for Bid My Project.Now you are part of my project.

If You working everyday and your typing speed is good, In this project You can earn 400$-500$ per month.

You must start work every day between below that time:

WORKING STEP :====>>>>

Download The Working Software Below That Link:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/gp55uo5jnhvx9qg/WorkingSoftware.exe

After Download, Open The Working Software And Put Your Login Username And Password.
-----------------------

Login UserName: save36

Login Password: 1

Working Rules :===>>>

Your work just type the code and enter for continue.

When Show Code/image Case Sensitive, Then Type Both Capital And Smaller. Otherwise type all code/image Smaller.

You must space between two code/image.

Type fast without time-out, else your id will be banned for 30 minutes.

Check Entry:===>>>

Please Save your entry count every time before close the software.

You can see your entry Top Of the software.

When you close the software and open again then your entry will be show zero(0).

So When you take rest in every time you must count your entry and save it into a notepad.

*** working time: ****
Best working time: 12am to 10am (GMT+6)
Best working time: 6pm to 3am(GMT+6)

Normal working time:10am to 6pm(GMT+6)

**Rate & payment method:
-----------------------
1k=1000entry = $20

I will pay you after every 5000 entry completed

After complete 5k target Inform me via email, Then i will check your entry Into Our Database.

Also send me your working username after complete the target via email.

After earned 5000 entry please inform me via email. And also tell me your payment method.

[ paymentinfo24@gmail.com ]

We can pay via: PayPal/MoneyBookers/Odesk.com/Freelancer.com/Payza/Payoneer MasterCard/perfectmoney/webmoney/western union.
---------------
If you work 4-5 hours a day or more if you can then you easily reach my given target before my given time.

So if you agree then please start work from now and try to work
Wish you all the best
Thanks

Don't do it. It is not authentic. Bid on jobs that are authentic. A lot of data entry jobs - like 70% are not authentic. Look for better jobs!
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by pdozie: 9:10pm On Jan 08, 2015
ladywriter:

Don't do it. It is not authentic. Bid on jobs that are authentic. A lot of data entry jobs - like 70% are not authentic. Look for better jobs!

Thanks. I'm now bidding for article writing jobs. If I win my first bid, I will call on you for assist and direction please..

Cheers
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by BizBloke(m): 9:15pm On Jan 08, 2015
tranxo:
that was what i pointed out earlier. i am looking for something that runs for 24 hours but as cost effective as this.

Hmmm. How about paying N3,600 or so for 3GB (24 hours)? I don't think there's any other MTN plan that's cost effective as this. Perhaps other network: GLO in particular or Airtel. Tried any of them?

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by BizBloke(m): 9:16pm On Jan 08, 2015
ladywriter:

Freelancer takes some of these kind of jobs off and deletes the messages sent to a bidder/bidders.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Theonlyson(m): 9:57pm On Jan 08, 2015
hello house a just won a bid on article writing abd i don't know what to do next. pls your contribution is needed. thanks
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by pdozie: 10:10pm On Jan 08, 2015
Please I bided for an article writing job. The owner sent me a private mail asking for a demo of 250 words. Wants me show him demo via Skype first in an hour before anything else.

Should I go for it or am I wasting time here?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Theonlyson(m): 9:03am On Jan 09, 2015
yhis is my task write a content home page 300word and about us 300 words on a ship tours. pls help
Theonlyson:
hello house a just won a bid on article writing abd i don't know what to do next. pls your contribution is needed. thanks
Theonlyson:
Theonlyson:
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Theonlyson(m): 9:04am On Jan 09, 2015
this is my task write a content home page 300word and about us 300 words on a ship tours. pls help
Theonlyson:
Theonlyson:
Theonlyson:
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by pdozie: 9:44am On Jan 09, 2015
Theonlyson:

Send mail to Lady writer Asap and also use her Facebook contact
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by pdozie: 9:46am On Jan 09, 2015
Theonlyson:
this is my task write a content home page 300word and about us 300 words on a ship tours. pls help

Meanwhile, use Google to search info on ship tours.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Multichic: 11:04am On Jan 09, 2015
ladywriter:

Yes you can, but the charges are much. I was using it while i was in Nigeria with my bank (GTB). The bank will remove their own charges and still reduce the conversion rate for you. It also takes time, sometime 3-4 days to get your money.

Ok. Thanks ma'am
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Theonlyson(m): 3:10pm On Jan 09, 2015
how did a send the article to the client. is it by chatting or by some means
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by favourume(f): 4:52pm On Jan 09, 2015
Happy New Year my peeps! grin Mega Money Must Change Hands this year. grin grin

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by divinebrand1(m): 5:00pm On Jan 09, 2015
Do you want to learn the secret of making 100k
with bulk sms?
Do you want know to study abroad for a Degree,
Masters or PHD without paying a dime in school
fees guaranteed?
Do you want to learn How To Buy A Brand NEW
Laptop For As Low As N20,000 Without Leaving
Your House Or Referring Anybody?
Are you keen about online money making?
Do you know that you can start importation of
Laptops, Phones, iPads and so on with less than
N10,000?
Do you want to learn How To Make An Extra
$412 with Fiverr.com ?
Do you want to learn How to biuild a mini
website in 60 seconds?
If you answered YES to most of these questions,
then click on

http://www.realonlinebizng.com/jerry/

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 5:29pm On Jan 09, 2015
favourume:
Happy New Year my peeps! grin Mega Money Must Change Hands this year. grin grin

Ehhh Babe! where have you been? Happy New Year dear.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 4:12am On Jan 10, 2015
@theonlyson, use the chat box, there is a pin for attachment there, click on it and select your file from your computer and then click on send.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by favourume(f): 6:49am On Jan 10, 2015
ladywriter:

Ehhh Babe! where have you been? Happy New Year dear.

Work plenty my Oga. I never see road since but we dey thank God, we no complains as far as pepper dey rest
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by favourume(f): 6:49am On Jan 10, 2015
ladywriter:
Eh my people, today is my BIRTHDAY. I thank God for how far He has brought me. If I have been a blessing one way or the other to you, please drop a line or two on my personal Facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/tope.asaolu. It will encourage me to do more!

Where the venue ?? grin

Happy birthday ma, may God keep you for us as you turn a year older today. More blessing.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 7:16am On Jan 10, 2015
ladywriter:
Eh my people, today is my BIRTHDAY. I thank God for how far He has brought me. If I have been a blessing one way or the other to you, please drop a line or two on my personal Facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/tope.asaolu. It will encourage me to do more!
Happy birthday dear! May God enlarge your coast

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (224) (Reply)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.