Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,753 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online - Business (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online (486827 Views)

How To Make $1,000 Or More Every Month From Simple Food Business / Make A Huge Money Through Writing And Researching Online / Make Money In Writing And Researching Online As A Freelancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (224) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 9:58am On Feb 04, 2015
tranxo:
I need some experienced TECHNICAL REWRITERS for a project. It is IT/computer related. Pay is $1 per 500 words. You must be available to submit between 1000 - 2500 words per day - the choice is yours. You can drop your freelancer profile url address here so that I can invite you to the project.

NB: You MUST do a 500 word rewrite sample that I will give you, to show the quality of your skill.

Thank you.

Hmmm! @Tranxo, you don become a contractor. Congratulations o.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tranxo(m): 10:01am On Feb 04, 2015
ladywriter:

Hmmm! @Tranxo, you don become a contractor. Congratulations o.
Haha..putting my acts together the way you taught us to. What else can I do but the bring it home here where it all started. Though it seems we done have technical writers here, but all thanks to God .....and you. cheesy
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by afrokid(m): 12:02pm On Feb 04, 2015
tranxo:
I need some experienced TECHNICAL REWRITERS for a project. It is IT/computer related. Pay is $1 per 500 words. You must be available to submit between 1000 - 2500 words per day - the choice is yours. You can drop your freelancer profile url address here so that I can invite you to the project.

NB: You MUST do a 500 word rewrite sample that I will give you, to show the quality of your skill.

Thank you.

https://www.freelancer.com/u/afrokid.html
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by encrypt(m): 1:13pm On Feb 04, 2015
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by stagger: 3:39pm On Feb 04, 2015
$1 for 500 words? Real slave wages.

I have 2 websites where I am a contributor of articles pertaining to my area of specialty and I am paid $50 per 1000 word article. And this is because I am a bronze writer. Gold and platinum guys earn as much $300 per article.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 3:49pm On Feb 04, 2015
stagger:
$1 for 500 words? Real slave wages.

I have 2 websites where I am a contributor of articles pertaining to my area of specialty and I am paid $50 per 1000 word article. And this is because I am a bronze writer. Gold and platinum guys earn as much $300 per article.
Please sir what is the name of the website??thanks..
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by stagger: 4:10pm On Feb 04, 2015
wakacome:
Please sir what is the name of the website??thanks..

Sorry I am not ladywriter. I am not such a generous person. Again, I told you it is for a certain area of expertise which I happened to study for my Masters abroad. So it is not for all comers. All I am saying is that no one should be stuck with slave wages. Most of the people that write for publications like Readers Digest are paid in this manner.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 4:39pm On Feb 04, 2015
stagger:

Sorry I am not ladywriter. I am not such a generous person. Again, I told you it is for a certain area of expertise which I happened to study for my Masters abroad. So it is not for all comers. All I am saying is that no one should be stuck with slave wages. Most of the people that write for publications like Readers Digest are paid in this manner.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by servrite: 4:41pm On Feb 04, 2015
For those that are interested in getting writing gigs for at least $50 per article. You can send a mail to realcashonline9ja@gmail.com But I most say it is not free oo. just a token
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by chamstick(m): 5:23pm On Feb 04, 2015
U can also extra income too!
Discovering The Secret how i Makes Between $900 to 3,500$ Monthly
Just By Answering Simple Online Surveys That Pays Genuinely.

surecent. .com
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by masterz(m): 12:13am On Feb 05, 2015
tranxo:
Thank you.

https://www.freelancer.com/u/masterzzz
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Pavore9: 6:53am On Feb 05, 2015
@ladywriter, u are an inspiration.lt seems kenyans are more into this stuff as 3 of my neighbours here in Nairobi are deep into it as they collect dollars when they withdraw frm their Paypal acct using a local bank that is in partnership with Paypal.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 9:18pm On Feb 06, 2015
First, I want to say a big thank you to everyone who has contributed to this thread, God bless you and make you bigger. I saw the thread yesterday morning while taking a break from reading, registered on the site, tinkered for a while before I went to write the exam I had scheduled and came back afterwards to polish my profile. I bid for about 2 or 3 jobs and got awarded one to do someone's assignment(negotiated an increase to 50SGD(39USD) from 30SGD due to the urgent need of about 6 hours). It was in a course that I'm supposed to take next year, but thank God for my habit of reading wide; I was able to do it in time(about 3 hours) and got paid 24SGD, expecting the rest. I've applied for some other jobs and have been asked to give samples... I hope I get awarded a few o, cos my bids have finished cheesy

5 Likes

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by condi1704(m): 12:15am On Feb 07, 2015
ladywriter. please I had problem of bidding. Pls what do I put in the area of milestone in the the rate of percentage or hours. Secondly, pls can you give me example of how to write a proposal to win a bid. Thanks.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by condi1704(m): 1:00am On Feb 07, 2015
ladywriter:

Hi Matthew, Hmmm! Welcome to the word of freelancing online. I must first of all salute your courage. You read the thread and took actions. A lot of people read this thread and never did anything. So, Well done Sir. About your complaint, it is a learning curve dear. I learnt the same lesson why i was starting out, infact mine was even bigger than yours - a lot of money, almost $1,400 if I am correct. Articles written that were never paid for, e-books, how many did i want to count. But, all of these did not discourage me, I was sad and angry. But, I made up my mind to be stronger and weather all storms. Today, I am better off.

Solution:
Make sure YOUR EMPLOYER SET MILESTONES. With milestone set, you can report the issue to freelancer.com. Without milestone, there is nothing you can do about it. Oh, you can pray!

Choose the employer you work for. Check their reviews and all that. Although, sometimes some of them do misbehave like you said.

Encourage yourself and get going! The future is bright!
I have been looking for you. Please get in touch with me.
Dear Ladywriter. pls I usually see milestone. pls what do I need to write there. what do u mean by employer setting milestone. Just joined freelancer today.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by condi1704(m): 1:49pm On Feb 07, 2015
please, a freelancer has been sending messages to me asking me to write some articles without official message from freelancer. Could that be a scam. or how do I go about it..
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by privatetisa(m): 2:25pm On Feb 07, 2015
See it below.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by privatetisa(m): 2:30pm On Feb 07, 2015
Ladywriter, well done. Frankly speaking, you deserve a national award! The others here who have been as magnanimous as Ladywriter, I salute you also.
I have been following Ladywriter's threads for sometime now - if not for more than a year. Actually, from the days of her previous thread.
I would have joined the freelance train if not for the fact that I have been busy with my traditional occupation s - teaching and offline academic writing. Even though I have taught the sciences and mathematics for over 17 years in secondary schools in Nigeria and I have over 30 academic publications to my credit, I'm still as poor as the church rat. I have tried freelancing online some years back but I didn't make headway.
Ladywriter, thank you so much for the priceless info you constantly make available to us here. May eternal goodness be yours.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by privatetisa(m): 2:47pm On Feb 07, 2015
I have successfully registered with freelancer.com. And I have tried bidding for one editorial project. But I stopped trying to bid because I have one unresolved issue at hand: I couldn't successfully register with Payoneer. After filling all the required info about myself on their site, the site has continually disallowed me from submitting the filled 4-page form. The 'ORDER' icon at the end of the registration form has not been coming on for me to click and submit the form. Can anyone here please help me out? I will be really appreciative. Thanks!

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by cozy7(m): 3:41pm On Feb 07, 2015
ladywriter:

@Nchewi, while i was in Nigeria, i used Glo. (I reside in Ghana now and i am still using Glo). I was using the 6Gig then, which was around N5,000.00 and I had a generator that was always running (at least when NEPA took light). Then (2012), I was making around $400 (then the exchange rate was N157.00) so multiply 400 x 157 = N62,800.00 / month, so if i remove my N5,000 internet data cost and another N5,000 for fuel. I will still have N52,800.00. Nepa and internet data cost should not be an issue, if you are determined to succeed. I upgraded my skills and now I make much more than that. That is one vital thing about making money online, you don't sit still, there are thousand and one opportunities of making money. The more knowledge you have and put to use, the more money you make.
It's so inspiring to read your write ups. I once tried freelancing but gave up, without earning a dime, but after reading this your write up, I'm determined to go bck ASAP. hope u don't mind me mailing u for some professional advise. Plz gv me you email (if u don't mind)

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 6:29pm On Feb 07, 2015
condi1704:
please, a freelancer has been sending messages to me asking me to write some articles without official message from freelancer. Could that be a scam. or how do I go about it..

I don't really understand your question, but i will say, you should not accept any project you did not bid on. Alternatively, someone can hire you directly from your profile page without you bidding for jobs. Please read the freelancer.com help section for more information.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 6:31pm On Feb 07, 2015
sweetfreshboy:
please why did freelance charge me $5 . i am currently seeing -$5 on my acct and i am even yet to collect my first ever payment of $20 is it that dey charge $5 per project or what. if thats what they charge then thats too much nau...abeg sumbody help me o. image attached below

Welcome to the world of freelancing. The $5 is freelancer's commission on the project. It is 10% of the project fee or $5. Read more about it on freelancer.com help section. You will learn the commission is charged on all projects. Wish you all the best.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 6:32pm On Feb 07, 2015
privatetisa:
I have successfully registered with freelancer.com. And I have tried bidding for one editorial project. But I stopped trying to bid because I have one unresolved issue at hand: I couldn't successfully register with Payoneer. After filling all the required info about myself on their site, the site has continually disallowed me from submitting the filled 4-page form. The 'ORDER' icon at the end of the registration form has not been coming on for me to click and submit the form. Can anyone here please help me out? I will be really appreciative. Thanks!

Are you using your phone or a laptop? Try and change the system or the browser you are using. It may work on other browsers.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Ijeleigbo(m): 6:39pm On Feb 07, 2015
I don't think payoneer is the only method of accepting payments @ freelancer. com. There is what is called UBA Africard (its a visa card account, an account you can use to receive and make payments in dollars) and the most exciting thing about it is that you can open the account for just N1000 and freelancer pays to visa card account holders!

Its another good option to payoneer
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by favourume(f): 9:18pm On Feb 07, 2015
Sorry it's been a long time I came here. Happy birthday Ladywriter sorry say I missed ur special day. Thank God for people who are liberal enough to help others may God himself bless them. Amen

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 12:31am On Feb 08, 2015
sweetfreshboy:
please how can i use my points to take exams
Hover your mouse over profile, come down and click my rewards, If you have up to 1000 credits (you'll see the number at the upper right hand side of the page, beside a coin icon), scroll down and click buy now on the Exam:level 1. Refresh the age, scroll to the rewards inventory, click the exam icon and then click activate. After that, click exams on the top menu, then click the exam you want to take, it will be free, and no longer require the normal 5USD.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by privatetisa(m): 12:43am On Feb 08, 2015
ladywriter:

Are you using your phone or a laptop? Try and change the system or the browser you are using. It may work on other browsers.
Thanks a whole lot, Ladywriter. I have been using my phone. I think that could have been responsible.
Thank goodness I have now resolved the problem. I used a laptop computer.

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (224) (Reply)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7*

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.