Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,324 members, 7,819,107 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online - Business (85) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online (486896 Views)

How To Make $1,000 Or More Every Month From Simple Food Business / Make A Huge Money Through Writing And Researching Online / Make Money In Writing And Researching Online As A Freelancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (224) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by cmecproblem(m): 5:30pm On Jul 19, 2015
slow business on freelancer, all the worthy employers are enjoying on the longbeach in CA, and other vacation spots for the summer, nevertheless this time can be used to develop other freelancing skills and get better prepared for the huge volume of work to come after the Summer.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by silkytouch(m): 7:56am On Jul 20, 2015
Interesting observation there
cmecproblem:
slow business on freelancer, all the worthy employers are enjoying on the longbeach in CA, and other vacation spots for the summer, nevertheless this time can be used to develop other freelancing skills and get better prepared for the huge volume of work to come after the Summer.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by OkunrinMeta: 9:36am On Jul 21, 2015
Chidinho10:

https://www.freelancer.com/u/Writerometer.html... if the job is still open
You have mail!
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by cmecproblem(m): 12:09pm On Jul 21, 2015
Hello people, just thought to share this, for the new guys on freelancer, please dont accept any jobs awarded to you without the employers creating a milestone for that task or freelancer will just debit your account, just this morning 3 different employers have awarded me jobs without even talking about the project..... i need to chill, must be bidding on the wrong jobs this morning tongue

2 Likes

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by INDESTRUCTABLEX(m): 12:39pm On Jul 21, 2015
Once again, I have been compelled to post this. Before I proceed, I must commend oga StPrince for being patient with me.

I joined freelancer at August, 2014. I made some money (actually, I made substantial amount without lifting a finger).
In October, 2014, I joined fiverr. I didn't create a gig until March, 2015 (thanks to cremeandchic).

Now what do I want to emphasize on? I want to talk about the ABILITY TO SEE BEYOND.

I am a very hardworking person and at the same time very lazy or rather easily bored. I have rejected well-paying projects in the past because I feel they were too long - Note: The prices were okay.

Hence, the first ingredient of success in freelancing is knowing yourself. I know I don't like lengthy projects so I outsource them in most cases. However, I always handled the first few projects to gain trust.

I started of writing articles for $0.75 - $1 per 500 words. Soon after I got well paying jobs. $3-5/500 words. I figured I could handle assignments so I opted for that option. It paid me big time.

Calculus, philosophy, and engineering law came in handy. This was all on freelancer.

In March, I tried fiverr, creating my first article writing gig.
Next I went in for proofreading and editing.
When our madam talked about market research, I opted to be trained.
That is three fields I offer.
Long before I started writing I was a graphics designer. I watched videos, bought course, and refreshed my skills.
I soon added logo and business card designs to my gig.
Currently I offer video animations and it is selling.

All this happened in 4 months and I have become a level 2 seller. And yes, I didn't change my IP address. I am a Nigerian and appear as a Nigerian on all platforms.

In summary, I will highlight ways to succeed as a freelancer.

-know yourself
-connect with your customers. A client once promised me to buzz her if I am ever in the US.
- seek for ways to improve your customer experience. Whoever needs and article most likely has a website. If you have a website you need traffic and top-notch representation. I offer to design banners and logos at discounted price. I also handle their social media pages and create animations for them. That in my opinion is the whole package. And I will keep thinking of new ways.
- be passionate. I love what I do and my clients know.
- finally, pray and maintain your integrity.

I hope this helps someone become better.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tranxo(m): 12:49pm On Jul 21, 2015
INDESTRUCTABLEX:
Once again, I have been compelled to post this. Before I proceed, I must commend oga StPrince for being patient with me.

I joined freelancer at August, 2014. I made some money (actually, I made substantial amount without lifting a finger).
In October, 2014, I joined fiverr. I didn't create a gig until March, 2015 (thanks to cremeandchic).

Now what do I want to emphasize on? I want to talk about the ABILITY TO SEE BEYOND.

I am a very hardworking person and at the same time very lazy or rather easily bored. I have rejected well-paying projects in the past because I feel they were too long - Note: The prices were okay.

Hence, the first ingredient of success in freelancing is knowing yourself. I know I don't like lengthy projects so I outsource them in most cases. However, I always handled the first few projects to gain trust.

I started of writing articles for $0.75 - $1 per 500 words. Soon after I got well paying jobs. $3-5/500 words. I figured I could handle assignments so I opted for that option. It paid me big time.

Calculus, philosophy, and engineering law came in handy. This was all on freelancer.

Long before I started writing I was a graphics designer. I watched videos, bought course, and refreshed my skills.

All this happened in 4 months and I have become a level 2 seller. And yes, I didn't change my IP address. I am a Nigerian and appear as a Nigerian on all platforms.

-know yourself
-connect with your customers. A client once promised me to buzz her if I am ever in the US.
- seek for ways to improve your customer experience. Whoever needs and article most likely has a website. If you have a website you need traffic and top-notch representation. I offer to design banners and logos at discounted price. I also handle their social media pages and create animations for them. That in my opinion is the whole package. And I will keep thinking of new ways.

Summary: GO THE EXTRA MILE. It may not pay off immediately, but when it does, it pays BIG TIME!
Thanks for sharing.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jul 21, 2015
OkunrinMeta:

You have mail!

replied
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by mrolumose: 3:09pm On Jul 21, 2015
Blogging, Freelancing are great way to make money online. I made few thousands from freelancer.com and some hundreds of dollars from Odesk. But most times to get a deal is by fasting and prayers, except you are dedicated to build your portfolio and rank to the top on those platform. The competition is so intense for the newbie, the Indians are really spoiling market.

I recently came across a real deal and it's been making my pocket happy. It's a deal that will flow naira into your bank account even when you are not working once it is built to that level.

With just #36000 investment in AIM GLOBAL Business, you could be banking between N10,000 to N20,000 every single day on autopilot.

Want to know how?

Whatsapp me: 07030091006
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by slim49z(m): 9:07pm On Jul 21, 2015
mrolumose:
Blogging, Freelancing are great way to make money online. I made few thousands from freelancer.com and some hundreds of dollars from Odesk. But most times to get a deal is by fasting and prayers, except you are dedicated to build your portfolio and rank to the top on those platform. The competition is so intense for the newbie, the Indians are really spoiling market.

I recently came across a real deal and it's been making my pocket happy. It's a deal that will flow naira into your bank account even when you are not working once it is built to that level.

With just #36000 investment in AIM GLOBAL Business, you could be banking between N10,000 to N20,000 every single day on autopilot.

Want to know how?

Bros, abeg park one side! tongue

6 Likes

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Godmother(f): 10:34pm On Jul 21, 2015
mrolumose:

Want to know how?

Open ur own thread biko

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by OkunrinMeta: 1:58am On Jul 22, 2015
When will this scammers realise they cant scam the type of people here? Lol
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by OkunrinMeta: 2:02am On Jul 22, 2015
INDESTRUCTABLEX:

-know yourself

I go like be like you o. How long do you think it will take me to learn logo design well enough. I dont think i want to go into the video animation. I only write for now, articles.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by INDESTRUCTABLEX(m): 2:31am On Jul 22, 2015
OkunrinMeta:

I go like be like you o. How long do you think it will take me to learn logo design well enough. I dont think i want to go into the video animation. I only write for now, articles.

Be like Jesus o, not me. Few months to 1 year, superficially.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by doggedemmy(m): 5:58pm On Jul 22, 2015
ladywriter:

* Milestone is like "pay before service", but you don't have access to it until you complete the job. The fund is kept in freelancer's account, then when the employer releases it, you see it in your account.

Hi ladywriter, I've been following this thread for quite some time now. I opened my FL account early this month and I'm yet to get a single job, even though my profile is 100% complete. I don't know what I'm doing wrong, please help me out. My email address is eemojevu@gmail.com. My FL username is eemojevu. Thanks!
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by twosquare(m): 6:41pm On Jul 22, 2015
INDESTRUCTABLEX:

-know yourself

it's true...especially that "prayer" of a thing. I prayed yesterday night that God should give me a worthy project....today, just like magic .....pheww....I won 3 projects worth $290....happened to be at my computer at the right time.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by offegas(m): 6:47pm On Jul 22, 2015
Please house check my profile on Fl (offegas) is it sellable and advice me on any adjustment needed thanks
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by trendygirl: 12:41am On Jul 23, 2015
Hi all. I stumbled on this thread 3 days ago and I have been able to read up all the pages staying up late in the night. I must say its a blessing coming across this thread. Thanks to the creator of the thread ladywriter and all other gurus in the house you have been a blessing to me and many others.

I opened my freelancer account the first day after reading a few pages of tge thread. my profile is yet to be completed cos I paused to read up the thread so as not to make any mistake.

Now I am ready to start so I will go and complete my profile and start bidding for projects.

I hope to update you all with positive testimonies soon.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by creampassion: 2:57am On Jul 23, 2015
@ everyone please i need a good example for article writing proposal
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by creampassion: 2:58am On Jul 23, 2015
@ everyone i need a good example of a proposal for article writing
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by OkunrinMeta: 7:00am On Jul 23, 2015
creampassion:
@ everyone i need a good example of a proposal for article writing
Men, i write proposals as the spirit leads o! I never use a sample twice. Although typing 15 bids can be stressful, i only do it once a while. When I get a customer, they tend to keep me occupied.
Back to your question
Just follow the basics
A lot of people have talked about it here
General formula
When you write bids,
Show you have read the description
Show you understand it
Show that you know what the employer needs and why he needs it,
Mention u have done projects just like it
Offer to send samples or promise to make sample when contacted. Ask questions if you havw
Say odabo and sign your name.
Finally, cast you seeds upon MANY waters !!!
I hope this helps

3 Likes

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by uzee4real(f): 10:47am On Jul 23, 2015
Please fellow Nairalanders on this page, I must confess I had to leave freelancer for sometime as I got discouraged by my first employer. She was a complete taskmaster and not willing to pay, so I stopped. But, seeing the amount of success others have been recording, I have come back for good. I only ask for one or two jobs to be outsourced from here so I can get a good review. I have been trying on FL for about a week now with no success. Thank you all.
NB: Here's my link https://www.freelancer.com/u/neodynamite.html
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by eripecs(f): 12:02pm On Jul 23, 2015
Godmother:

Open ur own thread biko
send me a link to your profile. I have a job for you. I have actually awarded one paigegirl, a Nigerian but she hasn't responded. If you are sure of your writing skill, drop it I'll contact you. @ others, if you are sure of yourself drop your profile link. Thanks. I'll check back.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by uzee4real(f): 1:13pm On Jul 23, 2015
Thanks, here's mine:God bless.
https://www.freelancer.com/u/neodynamite.html
eripecs:

send me a link to your profile. I have a job for you. I have actually awarded one paigegirl, a Nigerian but she hasn't responded. If you are sure of your writing skill, drop it I'll contact you. @ others, if you are sure of yourself drop your profile link. Thanks. I'll check back.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by 44smart: 2:29pm On Jul 23, 2015
1Dray:

Ain't you the same person being referred to as a 'SCAMMER' in the other threads?

yes the guy is a scammer, he did it to someone close to me, na cause the guy dey cause them every morning. don't be surprised if anything bad happen to them all of a sudden.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Millionjeff: 3:10pm On Jul 23, 2015
Pls ERIPECS.this is my link https://
WWW.freelancer.com/u/million360/html.Bro i need review pls.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by offegas(m): 3:11pm On Jul 23, 2015
eripecs:

offegas on Fl
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Godmother(f): 3:13pm On Jul 23, 2015
eripecs:

Oh ok. I saw d email but not at a computer right now so couldn't respond. I'm that Paigegirl. Will accept it now
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by uzee4real(f): 3:36pm On Jul 23, 2015
Pls I just got back to Nairaland and saw this. Is there still any opening? Thanks. Here's my link: www.freelancer.com/u/neodynamite.html
INDESTRUCTABLEX:
For the newbies on freelancer, I am trying to spend the last £7 in my account. I have a summary job on a book, the giver by Lowry Lior. Read each chapter and do a bullet point summary.

I will split the project into two and provide 2 reviews. Anyone that is interested, kindly send me a pm.

Note: The book is 96 pages. I already summarized 50 pages there about.

Regards,
X.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by cmecproblem(m): 3:57pm On Jul 23, 2015
trendygirl:
Hi all. I stumbled on this thread 3 days ago and I have been able to read up all the pages staying up late in the night. I must say its a blessing coming across this thread. Thanks to the creator of the thread ladywriter and all other gurus in the house you have been a blessing to me and many others.

I opened my freelancer account the first day after reading a few pages of tge thread. my profile is yet to be completed cos I paused to read up the thread so as not to make any mistake.

Now I am ready to start so I will go and complete my profile and start bidding for projects.

I hope to update you all with positive testimonies soon.
i cant wait to hear your testimonies from FL, i am happy many Nigerians are signing up, lets flood the place, mop up all the cash there and put up a good presence that will threaten the Asian dominance on FL cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by eripecs(f): 4:53pm On Jul 23, 2015
Godmother:

Oh ok. I saw d email but not at a computer right now so couldn't respond. I'm that Paigegirl. Will accept it now
I think God really want us to work together. I'll discuss details with you shortly.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jul 23, 2015
cremeandchic
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by eripecs(f): 9:44pm On Jul 23, 2015
Millionjeff:
Pls ERIPECS.this is my link https://
WWW.freelancer.com/u/million360/html.Bro i need review pls.
Next time please. This one is gone

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (224) (Reply)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.