Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,811 members, 7,810,115 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:58 PM

How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online - Business (87) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online (485619 Views)

How To Make $1,000 Or More Every Month From Simple Food Business / Make A Huge Money Through Writing And Researching Online / Make Money In Writing And Researching Online As A Freelancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (224) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 7:31am On Jul 27, 2015
kheart:
I am interested on dis coy but is it free??

Yes, it is.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 7:32am On Jul 27, 2015
encrypt:
Congratulations ladywriter on the new car...really motivated! Working on making a steady income from the internet too...been a great journey so far...would be posting my own pictures too soon enough by God's grace

Thanks dear. Your own testimony is on the way.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 7:33am On Jul 27, 2015
trendygirl:
Good day Ladywriter congrats on your new car. Many more to come by God's grace.

I sent you emails but you didn't reply. please can you check your gmail and reply please.
email is with Iyanda. ....@gmail.com

thanks

Sorry, will do that this morning
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 7:34am On Jul 27, 2015
Folayinka:
WOW! Hardwork pays. I say a big congrats to you ma. More blessings and God's favour come your way.

Thank you Fola. Yes, work hard and with God's help you will get there.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by INDESTRUCTABLEX(m): 7:37am On Jul 27, 2015
ladywriter:
Glory be to the name of the Lord.
Awwwww, congrats congrats congrats. May the Lord continually enlarge your coasts. May His face shine on you. May your enemies be at peace with you.

On another note, I be singing "when we celebrate, we go dey pop champagne".
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 7:38am On Jul 27, 2015
mahyowah:
will i pay to receive my payoneer card?

No, you don't need to pay. All you need is a good postal address with which you will receive the card.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 7:40am On Jul 27, 2015
INDESTRUCTABLEX:

Awwwww, congrats congrats congrats. May the Lord continually enlarge your coasts. May His face shine on you. May your enemies be at peace with you.

On another note, I be singing "when we celebrate, we go dey pop champagne".

Thank you so much. Yes now, we will pop champagne. I am waiting for your own testimony o. Don't hide what God is doing. It will encourage my people here to do more.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ITbomb(m): 8:24am On Jul 27, 2015
Freelancers and fiverr which one is better
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 8:40am On Jul 27, 2015
ITbomb:
Freelancers and fiverr which one is better

Hmmm! My brother, both are good. But I prefer freelancer, because they charge less commission on projects - 5%-10% while that of Fiverr is 20%. You can charge more money on projects on FL, while on Fiverr, though you can still charge more, but guys there are accustomed to $5 mentality. With Fiverr, you don't have to bid, once you set your profile in place, all you need is wait for jobs to come, while there are competitions on FL and you have to bid to win a project. etc etc etc. But the thing is, you can have accounts on the two websites. I have an account on Fiverr too.

2 Likes

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by mahyowah(m): 9:27am On Jul 27, 2015
ladywriter:

No, you don't need to pay. All you need is a good postal address with which you will receive the card.
thanks ma'am
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by offegas(m): 10:19am On Jul 27, 2015
ladywriter:
Glory be to the name of the Lord. The Lord bless us with our first car (because there will be many) from online earnings (majorly from FL). I am sharing this to encourage each and everyone of you to keep on moving, no matter the obstacle on your path. My secrets? Hmmm! It is first of all God, Hardwork, diligence and ability to keep learning new skills. For you to make it big online, you must be ready to learn new skills. A big chunk of my income comes from Internet and Market research. Ready to pick my brains in these areas - Market research, Internet research, e-book and report writing etc. Get in touch.
Am ready to make it online (offeyiadetola@yahoo.com.com)Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by eripecs(f): 11:45am On Jul 27, 2015
ladywriter:
Glory be to the name of the Lord. The Lord bless us with our first car (because there will be many) from online earnings (majorly from FL). I am sharing this to encourage each and everyone of you to keep on moving, no matter the obstacle on your path. My secrets? Hmmm! It is first of all God, Hardwork, diligence and ability to keep learning new skills. For you to make it big online, you must be ready to learn new skills. A big chunk of my income comes from Internet and Market research. Ready to pick my brains in these areas - Market research, Internet research, e-book and report writing etc. Get in touch.
Congrats o. I won't mind a ride with you though! More blessings IJN.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 12:22pm On Jul 27, 2015
eripecs:

Congrats o. I won't mind a ride with you though! More blessings IJN.

Thank you so much. I am waiting for your own testimony o. I want to see you investing in online businesses, building houses and buying cars. This is my wish for everyone of us. God will bless our hardwork online.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by aysax: 12:30pm On Jul 27, 2015
@ladywriter pls can u take me on one on one training on freelancer reply me through my mail ayodejiboyejo@gmailcom

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 12:34pm On Jul 27, 2015
aysax:
@ladywriter pls can u take me on one on one training on freelancer reply me through my mail ayodejiboyejo@gmailcom

Check your mail.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by twosquare(m): 12:42pm On Jul 27, 2015
ITbomb:
Freelancers and Fiverr which one is better
It depends anyway....I have accounts on both. But Fiverr job is smooth, easy and straightforward...I mean it is not stressful, unlike FL that squeeze you out sometimes....Both are good.....On FL, it is "one time big money" (that is if you win the bid). But on Fiverr, sometimes money na small small, but it is constant once you enter Level 1 most times...I made $200+ on Fiverr within 2 weeks of starting. While on FL, I don write proposal tire but suddenly also....I won $200+ bid on FL.....sometimes it is difficult to dissect the two, whichever pays you....having both is great....of course we have folks on Fiverr making $5000 in a month whereas they may not get that chance on FL and vice-versa....na God's blessing sure pass my bro...just pray....whichever suits you will come to you.

3 Likes

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by rocoh(m): 12:45pm On Jul 27, 2015
@ladywriter pls can u give me some form of training and mentorship? I will PM you right away. Thanks and Congratulations on your new vehicle.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by twosquare(m): 12:45pm On Jul 27, 2015
ladywriter:

Check your mail.
freelancingplus@gmail.com
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by kheart(m): 4:17pm On Jul 27, 2015
ladywriter:

Yes, it is.

Congrat for d car, I hope u ll not mind if I become ur student.(I m a fast learner). I need to know some of the key concept/areas I should be familiarize wit. Thanks

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 5:04pm On Jul 27, 2015
kheart:

Congrat for d car, I hope u ll not mind if I become ur student.(I m a fast learner). I need to know some of the key concept/areas I should be familiarize wit. Thanks

It is quite easy if you are hardworking, dedicated and committed. It requires a lot of hardwork and determination. I will encourage you to start by reading this thread first. You will glean from our experiences and learn from our mistakes.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by kheart(m): 5:37pm On Jul 27, 2015
ladywriter:

It is quite easy if you are hardworking, dedicated and committed. It requires a lot of hardwork and determination. I will encourage you to start by reading this thread first. You will glean from our experiences and learn from our mistakes.

Ok will do just dat

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by mercyland2015: 7:58pm On Jul 27, 2015
Good day to all. please i need your advice on FL site. it is too heavy and and wastes a significant number of megabytes. i use my laptop for this. am a bit discouraged having just registered and discovered this. pls do u also experience this? how can i navigate to the site easily and fastly or do i need any software? kindly help pls. thanks
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 8:02pm On Jul 27, 2015
mercyland2015:
Good day to all. please i need your advice on FL site. it is too heavy and and wastes a significant number of megabytes. i use my laptop for this. am a bit discouraged having just registered and discovered this. pls do u also experience this? how can i navigate to the site easily and fastly or do i need any software? kindly help pls. thanks

You may need to increase the speed of your computer or use a fast speed internet connection. I use Glo, which is quite fast.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by mercyland2015: 8:03pm On Jul 27, 2015
pkang:
Learn how to make money in 20 ways. Follow this link http://fileups.net/file/05N4O7
open your own thread pls
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by mercyland2015: 8:06pm On Jul 27, 2015
ladywriter:

You may need to increase the speed of your computer or use a fast speed internet connection. I use Glo, which is quite fast.
Thanks Ma. will downloading the freelancer.com app on laptop solve the problem of slow contact with the site?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 27, 2015
@Ladywriter, I would need ur mentorship, please. I'm an aspiring writer. This is my email add: .

Congratulations on ur new ride.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 8:15pm On Jul 27, 2015
mercyland2015:
Thanks Ma. will downloading the freelancer.com app on laptop solve the problem of slow contact with the site?

The FL app is for phone use. I think the problem you are experience has to do with your computer speed and internet connection speed. I may not be too correct, but let's wait for other people's opinion on the issue.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by cmecproblem(m): 8:54pm On Jul 27, 2015
so i can buy a car from freelancing too? hmmm i goto stop blowing my money on pleasures and start saving grin, congrats madam, i am thinking of more than a car now, i need to raise a building from my earnings,leeeeets go there smiley

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 9:03pm On Jul 27, 2015
cmecproblem:
so i can buy a car from freelancing too? hmmm i goto stop blowing my money on pleasures and start saving grin, congrats madam, i am thinking of more than a car now, i need to raise a building from my earnings,leeeeets go there smiley

Thanks. Yes, you can even build houses and buy cars. You will get to a point where God will reward your efforts with big projects. That's all we need. You don't need lots of projects, pray for God to direct the right projects your way and before long, you will share your testimonies too. Keep working and keep saving. The future is bright for us!

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by silkytouch(m): 9:15pm On Jul 27, 2015
The freelancer app isn't gonna do any good, if you are sure your connection is fine, then try using Torch browser, thats what i use and its pretty fast in opening FL
mercyland2015:

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (224) (Reply)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.