Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash (87053 Views)

Pictures From Shiites-Army Clash In Zaria, Many Feared Dead / Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash / Arisekola Alao Wife Dies In Car Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by billyG(m): 9:03pm On Jul 29, 2014
wayooo!Hamza ya mutu! cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry crymay allah recieve his soul.
Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by Pluslargent(m): 9:09pm On Jul 29, 2014
1 question though...if the sharon was parked,how come its roof was dented that way?
only explanation that comes to mind is the lex kept fliping until it landed on the roof of the sharon which also served as a breaker and then it tipped to the side where it came to a halt. Cause? only a CCTV camera and heaven knows.
Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by plendil: 9:12pm On Jul 29, 2014
Sile12:
They rolled over(sumersaulted)...
Like those cars were repositioned before taking those shots undecided

most likely. That car must have somersaulted multiple times. RIP to the lad
Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jul 29, 2014
Even as the car don scatter, e still fine pass my car sha. RIP to the dead. Father bless me

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by plendil: 10:00pm On Jul 29, 2014
ikwoche: Even as the car don scatter, e still fine pass my car sha. RIP to the dead. Father bless me

grin grin grin grin grin you be clown o. As the car damage reach? oya pics of your car or. . .
Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by emalekuo(m): 10:02pm On Jul 29, 2014
In the voice of Frank Olize (NTA) Parents it's 5:30am do you know where your children are?

Parents please monitor your children as long as they are under your roof.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by patrickmuf(m): 10:03pm On Jul 29, 2014
Wiseoldman: Who are we to judge d dead....

All of you blaming the dead lad do not know all d story so please hush. I remember driving home late in the night with my 4 brothers, and we have a freak accident too. You could only imagine what the people on the street that night were saying about our drinking and club lifestyle, people that dont even know me. They never knew we where all brothers going somewhere important. Nobody cared to blame the female driver who caused the freak accident just because she didnt fit d profile. Thank god we lived to tell the story, only God knows what story people on nairaland would have made up about the five brothers whos car flipped over along Akoka.

RIP bro....
Indeed you're wise...You made a point
Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by waja(m): 10:12pm On Jul 29, 2014
Ibnsultan: As we came so shall we all leave. RIP brother
. We did not come by accident.
Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by kolakolex: 10:15pm On Jul 29, 2014
whatlyf: Men see the ride wey just waste
Is it that u dont get sense or u just decied nt to use it.A nigerian died in that accident and all that concern u is the car that was damaged.pls have some respect for the dead.
Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by Nicepoker(m): 10:18pm On Jul 29, 2014
kayciano: JUDGING d current nature of this car and ABUJA WAYS....
I THINK he was high-speeding.,may be at 150-180km/hr.
Cos this is not just autocrash ..but AIRCRASH...
He must have relied on the AIRBAGS....not knowing dat it has limits....
PLS!!!! D moment a vehicle is above 70-80km/hr...dat vehicle Bkoms BEYOND CONTROL......
what do u know about driving
Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by stevSKY(m): 10:19pm On Jul 29, 2014
All this latest luxury rides are fibbers, any small hit na damage.... Well RIP to the young Man.
Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by IbnuUche(m): 10:22pm On Jul 29, 2014
innalillahi wa inna ilaihi rajiuun . Allahumma gafir hu wa raham hu .AAMIIIIN.
Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by stevSKY(m): 10:23pm On Jul 29, 2014
waja: . We did not come by accident.

Me tOo.... ??i dint come by accident abeg!!! cheesy
Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by Homguy(m): 10:23pm On Jul 29, 2014
Those 21" wheels are cool. RIp dude.
Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by Buddhar(m): 10:35pm On Jul 29, 2014
The Bell of SALVATION is still Ringing, Hearken to the VOICE of REDEMPTION, Confess your SINS and accept JESUS as your LORD & SAVIOR before the END comes. Pls do not Harden your Heart after which cometh DESTRUCTION. Hell is Real,
Gud morning.
For further explaination call, 07039388167. Pls re-broadcast.
Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by jara: 10:55pm On Jul 29, 2014
No matter how you look at it, these kids are spoilt with expensive cars only looters can afford for their children. They get drunk at parites and drag race period. Let us thank Allah that they did not kill anyone else or run into a crowd during busy hours.

Having said that, it is too much for any parent to lose one kid, not to mention two!
Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jul 29, 2014
blink182: It is 120km/hr.

I sometimes live in the circle of these kids and you will be amazed at how they live. They live like they have photocopy lives at home and when they ruin their present one, they simply start a new life.
Funny Kids
Even Mario has limited life span.
Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jul 29, 2014
CyberWolf: who are you?
Who are they?
Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jul 29, 2014
CyberWolf: who are you?
Na who we go ask naw?
Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by dhaewood(m): 11:27pm On Jul 29, 2014
[b]MAY THEIR SOULS REST IN PERFECT PEACE......................................BUT WHY MUST IT BE ONLY HIM LOSING HIS CHILDREN TO DEATH AT THIS RATE SOMETHING IS WRONG SOMEWHERE, IF HE HAS MADE OTHER PEOPLE LOST THEIR INNOCENT CHILDREN WITHOUT REMORSE EVEN WHEN HE IS DOING THE RIGHT THINGS IN HIS JOB,I PRAY GOD WILL FORGIVE HIM & GIVE THE STRENGTH TO BEAR THE LOST, IT IS VERY PAINFUL TO HEAR THIS, PLEASE LORD LET THE HANDS OF DEATH BE STOPPED IN LIFE OF THIS MAN & HIS FAMILY.....................HMMMMMMMMMMM

Former Minister of the Federal Capital Territory, Mallam Nasir El-rufai, has lost a son, Hamza, to a car crash in Abuja.

The former minister and political activist announced his son’s death today.

"From Allah we came and to him we shall return,” the All Progressives Congress (APC) leader wrote in a brief obituary.

“Please join our family in praying for the repose of the soul of my son Hamza El-Rufai, who died in a motor accident in Abuja." Hamza, 23, is a student of Rochester Institute of Technology (RIT) Dubai, and was billed to graduate in 2015.

Hamza’s death comes just three months after El-Rufai's elder brother lost his daughter, Zainab El-Rufai Mohammed, to sickle cell anaemia.

Zainab was survived by her husband Mohammed and a baby boy.

In November 2011, Nasir also lost Yasmin, his eldest daughter, to epilepsy in the United Kingdom. She was 25 at the time of her death.[/b]

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by HARDUBUY(m): 11:47pm On Jul 29, 2014
teufelein: what do u expect...cars bought with stolen monies from poor people of the zoo nigeria...ain't at all happy that alone his son died, why not the whole family.....nonsense..

may all rot in hell fire...
You, your family and generation should take the lead bitch!
Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by abatically(m): 12:00am On Jul 30, 2014
nora544: The car was to fast for him, that is the problem when rich fathers buy big cars for their sons!!!!!!!!!!!!

He must be very fast that a car look like this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let me guess, if u are very rich u will make ur son drive keke napep? SMH. Yes it is an avoidable accident but non of u guys were there to know the exact course of the accident. RIP to the dead

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by oluwasegun007(m): 12:04am On Jul 30, 2014
whatlyf: Men see the ride wey just waste
. What about the dead guy?
Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by ojinku(m): 12:15am On Jul 30, 2014
onuwaje: Judging from the two cars.. Its hard to believe that only two vehicles were involved...
Maybe an asteroid hit them...
RIP to the dead

I concur
Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by kabba7(m): 12:15am On Jul 30, 2014
Some folks are here celebrating the death of this young boy what they dont seem to realise is that today we know what killed Hamza but what will kill others tomorow we dont know . So those celebrating should take it easy as some of you could die by firing squad during the purification of Nigeria when it starts hopefully before too long .
Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by cjrane: 12:35am On Jul 30, 2014
dondumexx: Guys..i have got pics from the fatal accident at Kubwa, Abuja involving El-rufai's son Hamza this morning. The crash which occurred at about 5:30 am involved a black Lexus car belonging to Hamza and a stationery Volkswagen Sharon, blue colour. Two persons were involved. Only Hamza died.

[img]http://4.bp..com/-JJuxVHBG6Tg/U9ectnP0zOI/AAAAAAAAZY4/Ccya1xarNaE/s1600/ham4.jpg[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-zsBU2hWqAGc/U9edCjmksHI/AAAAAAAAZZA/9SFS8Jii7mE/s1600/ham1.jpg[/img]

[img]http://4.bp..com/-PayJlO5LSkc/U9edDwqeFAI/AAAAAAAAZZI/j3HM-rvuuiQ/s1600/ham2.jpg[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-icATIktPNUI/U9edFNpcyxI/AAAAAAAAZZQ/6SgY4ejopfg/s1600/ham3.jpg[/img]
http://www.dondumex.com/2014/07/photos-from-hamza-el-rufais-car-crash.html

When they are plotting and sponsoring Boko Haram to take other people's children life just to get political power, they thought their own children's life was untakable.
Now, God shows that he is greater than man.
Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by Nobody: 12:45am On Jul 30, 2014
And to think that that El Rufai was forming "Responsible Man" while his son was nothing but a spoilt brat/drunk?
Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by muosky(m): 12:55am On Jul 30, 2014
Which lexus b dis sef?
Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by mandy4s: 1:22am On Jul 30, 2014
DID THEY COME IN A CAR CRASH?
Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by jookco(m): 2:32am On Jul 30, 2014
rattlesnake: ...many of us are avoiding the fact that lack of parental guidance and care led to this....mallam is a critic....who feels he's perfect n thinks God took his son....God does not crush people kids under truck..we do these things to ourselves n claim its God...RIP to the young lad and mallam should hold his tongue for two years n he will feel better....train up a child prov 22.6

Don't spoil your child

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Flaunts His Corvette 1977 Model Car / Nigeria: State Of The Nation In Cartoons / Fayose Went To Market After Protest Against Him In Ekiti. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.