Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,557 members, 7,816,349 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash (87026 Views)

Pictures From Shiites-Army Clash In Zaria, Many Feared Dead / Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash / Arisekola Alao Wife Dies In Car Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by antartica(m): 6:04pm On Jul 29, 2014
Untrained drivers.He probably didn't have a license and even when he did,it could have been ordered for him by his dad straight from the dvla director's office without any theory or practical tests whatsoever.That why is drivers in nigeria don't know what to do with vehicles,especially high powered ones on the roads because most got their driving licenses through the back door.

Your actions will always come back to hunt you.Ogbu-npe-ji....

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by mikey2fin: 6:06pm On Jul 29, 2014
APC oya, make una blame oga Jona for the accident

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jul 29, 2014
kayciano: JUDGING d current nature of this car and ABUJA WAYS....
I THINK he was high-speeding.,may be at 150-180km/hr.
Cos this is not just autocrash ..but AIRCRASH...
He must have relied on the AIRBAGS....not knowing dat it has limits....
PLS!!!! D moment a vehicle is above 70-80km/hr...dat vehicle Bkoms BEYOND CONTROL......

Do you know wtf you are talking about? 70-80 km/hr is about 40-50 miles per hour.....you are telling me beyond that the vehicle is out of control?
more like anything above 90 miles/hr i think..
Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jul 29, 2014
They tryna send some message to his father. Ya all knw what am saying
Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by ican2020: 6:10pm On Jul 29, 2014
El-rufai brought pains and deaths to many family when he was FCT Minister.

He should just enjoy the same dose he gave others

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by 9jatatafo(m): 6:10pm On Jul 29, 2014
Requiescat in pace et in amore
Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by Vikky014(f): 6:11pm On Jul 29, 2014
yamunla: My dearest girls that bleach,if on the judgement day ur face doesn't match the one on angel Gabriel's Laptop..Don't argue,just go to Hell...!!!
boys inclusive u knw?

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by Whizkay(m): 6:14pm On Jul 29, 2014
o boy...Lexus cars scores very high when it comes to safety tests, see how mashed up it looks here...over speeding isnt a good thaaang...
Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by Xfactoria: 6:16pm On Jul 29, 2014
OkparaJesus: As more
Nigerians continue to react to the death of
Hamza el-Rufai, the son of former FCT Minister,
Malam Nasir el-Rufai, former Kwara State
Governor, Dr. Bukola Saraki, has commiserated
with the All Progressives Congress chieftain.
Hamza, a student of Rochester Institute of
Technology, Dubai, died in a car crash along
A.Y.A – Kubwa expressway, Abuja on Tuesday
morning. He was aged 23.
The unfortunate news of his demise was
announced by the former minister on his
Facebook page at about 8:00 am today.
Saraki, who is Chairman, Senate Committee on
Ecology and Environment, said: “I am deeply
saddened to hear about the death of Mallam El-
Rufai’s son- Hamza El-Rufai. My thoughts and
prayers are with his family at this difficult time,
as they struggle through this period of shock and
grief.
“I pray that Almighty Allah will grant him
Aljannah Firduas; I also pray that Allah grants
the family the fortitude to bear this
irreplaceable loss during this difficult time and
may the love of those around them help the
family through the days ahead”.j

LOOK AT THE UNIVERSITY THE GUY ATTENDS, YET NIGERIAN UNIVERSITY WENT ON 6 MONTHS STRIKE, POLY 1 YEAR STRIKE...MTCHEWWWWWW AND NOT HAPPY ABOUT HIS DEATH BUT MORE OF THIS DEATHS MAKES NIGERIANS HAPPY

Speak for yourself dude! His death doesn't make me happy. We are losing well schooled kids who can help change things in the north in the future. Forget about your dislike for his father (I also do not like his father's political leanings of late). Hamza is innocent and didn't choose to be born by mallam or a former minister the same way none of us chose our parents.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by lekzzydo(m): 6:16pm On Jul 29, 2014
rutibaby: Where was he going to by 5:30 am. Only God knows better. How prepared are we? Death can come at anytime. It happens in a blink. Prepare to meet thy God.
since u know that only God knows better, what the heck are you asking human being on NL or you want God to quote you back and answer you.
Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jul 29, 2014
Wen u DIE dats wen PPLE we show u d most LOVE even ur ENEMIES GUESS wat cos THEY knw u we NEVA come BACK. C how most of dem dey comment asif say dem pity d yo nigga
Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by DANGOTEONE: 6:17pm On Jul 29, 2014
RIP to:
1. Hamza El-Rufai;
2. Zainab El-Rufai;
3. Farida El-Rufai, her niece Yasmin and her uncle Ibrahim.
Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by bbello28(m): 6:20pm On Jul 29, 2014
berem: Nawao! Na only the guy come waka go?

RIP
I pity d guy....buh I av dat feelin dat he suffered 4 hz father's sin...those el rufai killed when he was fct minister Are uncountable.... Mtsheeew... Ion pity him sha

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by lastpage: 6:20pm On Jul 29, 2014
rattlesnake: ...many of us are avoiding the fact that lack of parental guidance and care led to this....mallam is a critic....who feels he's perfect n thinks God took his son....God does not crush people kids under truck..we do these things to ourselves n claim its God...RIP to the young lad and mallam should hold his tongue for two years n he will feel better....train up a child prov 22.6

Don't spoil your child

Ayoo lo'npayan, Isee ki'npayan! (it is excessive exuberance that kills, "lack" does not kill ...literally translated) wink

Looking at his Lexus vehicle, a few things become obvious:

1.) the scratches on the car's body and the multiple depressions shows that the vehicle undertook "multiple somersaults and side-rolls"
Cause: Complete "Loss of control" which is not unconnected with very high speed.

2.) Looking at the wheels of the vehicle, they are almost pulled-off the body of the car ....just hanging by a few wires! Infact, the two front wheels are off the vehicle!! shocked
Cause: Impact was massive, sudden and jangling.... the type you see when a racing car crashes into a wall or barrier or as in this case, another vehicle! Excessive 'big-boy' speed!

3.) Judging that the other vehicle was "stationary" and was not even obstructing the road (as it was parked 'off-road'), it may be that its hazard lights were not "on" (pls let us always remember to do this when we are parked alongside the road, so that other road users can have "advance warning" of lurking danger!).
But then, the guy must be doing "how many hundreds of miles/hour" to leave the road and ram into a stationary vehicle at the side of the road?
Its not as if Police men from Alakara Police station in Mushin-Lagos, are at their "usual game" vis-a-vis De Grin accident now?

A few possibilities as well:

a) Was he intoxicated (alcohol)?
In some countries, his remains would be autopsied for alcohol right away but in Nigeria, we blame it on God, as usual. wink wink
But l know "poor" Muslims dont drink alcohol ..... "rich ones" are probably exempted! wink wink

b) Was he using his "seat-belt"?
Judging by the fact that vehicle must have rolled a few times but the "driver's compartment still looks a bit okay", compared to the backside, l suspect my guy was not on seat belt and suffered multiple concussion and internal organ damage as vehicle made impact and began rolling over and over.

c) Again, "two people were involved"
...why did the other survive the crash (either his side passenger or the driver of the other vehicle) and only him went AWOL?
Likely a "seat-belt" issue! Are we learning from this episode or are we going to repeat the same mistake?

I feel sorry for the young man who has to end his life is such manner, l also feel sorry for his parents who used their own money to buy what killed their son!
If prayers were useful to the dead, l would offer some prayers for him but its a waste of bandwidth as it has zero effect on the dead.

But let us "Parent"s, especially those of us with "wads of cash in our pocket", understand that there are better things we can do with our money
*Helping the needy, not just in our area or when we need their votes but across the nation!
*Build schools where they dont even know you, equip hospitals anonymously, sponsor University students without any fanfare and "Journalist's kleig-lights".
*Pay a few years rent, for the shop for all those poor women that Fashola's army of "KAI" keeps chasing and seizing their wares daily for hawking since they cant afford the price of those "Ultra-modern shops" in a million years!
*Go to the rural areas like Makoko, Ajegunle, Bariga, Mushin, Ejigbo (just to mention a few ones in Lagos alone), what stops you from sponsoring a 50-50, joint building project for them? They provide half, you balance the other half!.

I can go on forever, highlighting where Nigerians need our "rich people" (whether its their private Money, like Bill gates; or our looted patrimony, like many Nigerian Politicians/Military Leaders and office holders).

Our rich people should learn from the rich people in Western countries on how they impact the world, not just think about their own "personal, selfish interest", all the time.
How much has Bill Gates pumped into Malaria and HIV research in Africa? .... or is he the one that created HIV and Mosquitoes? shocked shocked
What about his One-Computer, One Child initiative? ...... Or na im born all of us for Africa?

I dont want to say it but it just wont go-away: Is it the same El-Rufai that was bulldozing "completed houses" in Abuja, when he could have seized those houses (for any contravention of building codes), sell them by transparent public auction and use the money to build low-cost houses for the masses after-all, the same "locations" have been re-allocated and built-up again, by those on the other side of the "power-show"!?

"The rich are dying of constipation ....while the poor are dying of starvation" readily comes to mind!

I might sound critical or even unsympathetic but honestly, l don't partake in all these "fake sympathy" that Nigerians chorus when such things happen, only for them to go behind and bad-mouth the man.
Say it openly so that others like me might learn a lesson or two from it.
And dont even think l am "poor" by any stretch of imagination. wink

Lessons learned, lets move on, the #Chibock Girls are still missing!
Dearis God uuu Oooo! shocked shocked

Lastpage!

19 Likes

Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by Terdoo2k4(m): 6:24pm On Jul 29, 2014
rattlesnake: ...many of us are avoiding the fact that lack of parental guidance and care led to this....mallam is a critic....who feels he's perfect n thinks God took his son....God does not crush people kids under truck..we do these things to ourselves n claim its God...RIP to the young lad and mallam should hold his tongue for two years n he will feel better....train up a child prov 22.6

Don't spoil your child
God does not crush children? So God was sleeping when the accident happened? Or it wasn't God that killed thousands of babies in Noah's flood? Don't believe God is just love, he is just also!!! And sovereign which means nothing goes on without his knowledge...
Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by olafunny(m): 6:29pm On Jul 29, 2014
R.I.P. Mak God pity us wey we remain
Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by antartica(m): 6:33pm On Jul 29, 2014
It isa miracle to stay alive,and even more miraculous when thre are no guidelines and regulations like nigeria.

SPPED KILLS FATALLY.The speed limit on that road should be more than 40mph because it looks like a built up area.
Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jul 29, 2014
ignis:

Nne, ibu onye anambra?
mba o! Abu m onye Orlu di na Imo steeti. cool
Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by Pain(m): 6:43pm On Jul 29, 2014
yamunla: My dearest girls that bleach,if on the judgement day ur face doesn't match the one on angel Gabriel's Laptop..Don't argue,just go to Hell...!!!

The spate of bleaching among Nigerian girls can be likened to an epidemic. From Lagos to "Portharlot" all I see are white faces and black b*tts. For me it's symptomatic of the depth of inferiority complex and deception plaguing our social landscape.

This has to stop. Enough of the fraud !

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by Caseless: 6:44pm On Jul 29, 2014
onuwaje: Judging from the two cars.. Its hard to believe that only two vehicles were involved...
Maybe an asteroid hit them...
RIP to the dead
whr hav u been? How is ur wife?
Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by 9icetoo(m): 6:46pm On Jul 29, 2014
RIP Hamza. Hope you lived a good life. I have looked at the pictures and studied the damage to the car. The car did not have a head on collision. The accident is survivable. The car deployed all its safety features; curtain airbags and all. His side wasn't severely damaged. Hell, it had no scratch even. I believe if he was wearing his seat belt he may have survived. Hindsight is a bitch right?That lexus has a low centre of gravity so whatever made it flip must have happened at high speed. Scenario 1: He hit the road divider, flipped over, skidded on its side, rolled over on its back and landed on the roof of the parked mini van. Scenario 2: He races the Mini van, looses control, clips the minivan, swerves all over the place violently, rolls over a few times and lands on the mini van as the mini van slows down to see whats happening behind him. (Nice rims though).

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by takin35(m): 6:46pm On Jul 29, 2014
LOLZ,oga EL,people suffer because of the demolision but baba God dey look but now NEMESIS!
Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by yamunla(m): 6:51pm On Jul 29, 2014
Pain:

The spate of bleaching among Nigerian girls can be likened to an epidemic. From Lagos to "Portharlot" all I see are white faces and black b*tts. For me it's symptomatic of the depth of inferiority complex and deception plaguing our social landscape.

Lol@port-ashawo!

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by Judolisco(m): 6:51pm On Jul 29, 2014
5:30 in d morning wat da hell is he lookin for............ rip
Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by yamunla(m): 6:52pm On Jul 29, 2014
Vikky014: boys inclusive u knw?
Yes,u are correct!
Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jul 29, 2014
Xfactoria:

Speak for yourself dude! His death doesn't make me happy. We are losing well schooled kids who can help change things in the north in the future. Forget about your dislike for his father (I also do not like his father's political leanings of late). Hamza is innocent and didn't choose to be born by mallam or a former minister the same way none of us chose our parents.

Really develop d North. or work for boko haram..I see you are one of these terrorist.
Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by roxell120(m): 6:57pm On Jul 29, 2014
poorly trained dude by a recalcitrant father
Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by Forwetinnah: 7:02pm On Jul 29, 2014

gringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin may God forgive you!!
Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by antartica(m): 7:03pm On Jul 29, 2014
Pain:

So they still haven't got the message of the dangers of bleaching the skin in that scourching sunshine,forgetting that the dark skin is the primary protective layer to the dangers of sun radiations.It is a blessing to have a dark skin in a hot continent,the darker,the better.It is even good for cold because it reflects cold.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by onuwaje(m): 7:04pm On Jul 29, 2014
caseless: whr hav u been? How is ur wife?
I've been around
As for the wife part.... يعجد يشهحوا فخةةحيت ذكي
Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by oilyngbati(m): 7:06pm On Jul 29, 2014
Muslims are not happy

They’re not happy inGaza
They're not happy in Egypt
They're nothappy in Libya
They're not happy in Morocco
They're not happy in Iran
They're not happyin Iraq
They're not happy in Yemen
They'renot happy in Afghanistan
They're not happy in Pakistan
They're not happy in Syria
They're not happy in Lebanon
So, where are they happy? They're happy in Australia
They're happy in England
They're happy in France
They're happy in Italy
They're happy inGermany
They're happy in Sweden
They're happy in the USA & Canada
They're happy in Norway & India
They're happy in almost every country that is not Islamic! And who
do they blame? Not Islam... Not their leadership... Not themselves...
THEY BLAME THE COUNTRIES THEY ARE HAPPY IN!! And they want
to change the countries they're happy in, to be like the countries they
came from where they were unhappy.
Try to find logic in that ! JeffFox worthy on Muslims:
1. If you refine hero in for a living, but you have a moral objection
toliquor... You are a Muslim
2. If you own a $3,000 machine gun and $5,000 rocketlauncher, but
you can't afford shoes... You are a Muslim
3. If you have more wives than teeth... You are a Muslim
4. If you think vests come in two styles: bullet-proof and
suicide...You are a Muslim
5. If you can't think ofanyone you haven't declared Jihad
against...You are a Muslim
6. If you consider televisiondangerous, but routinely carry explosives
inyour clothing... You are a Muslim
7. If youwere amazed to discover that cell phoneshave uses other
than setting off roadsidebombs... You are a Muslim
8. If you havenothing against women and think every manshould own
at least four... You are a Muslim
9.If you find this offensive or racist and don'tforward it... You are a
Muslim!! --------------------
Buddhists living with Hindus = NoProblem
Hindus living with Christians = NoProblem
Christians living with Shintos = NoProblem
Shintos living with Confucians = NoProblem
Confusians living with Baha'is = NoProblem
Baha'is living with Jews = NoProblem
Jews living with Atheists = NoProblem
Atheists living with Buddhists = NoProblem
Buddhists living with Sikhs = NoProblem
Sikhs living with Hindus = NoProblem
Hindus living with Baha'is = NoProblem
Baha'is living with Christians = NoProblem
Christians living with Jews = NoProblem
Jews living with Buddhists = NoProblem
Buddhists living with Shintos = NoProblem
Shintos living with Atheists = NoProblem
Atheists living with Confucians = NoProblem
Confusians living with Hindus = NoProblem
Muslims living with Hindus = Problem
Muslims living with Buddhists = Problem
Muslims living with Christians = Problem
Muslims living with Jews = Problem
Muslimsliving with Sikhs = Problem
Muslims livingwith Baha'is = Problem.
Muslims living withShintos = Problem
Muslims living with Atheists= Problem
MUSLIMS LIVING WITH MUSLIMS =BIG PROBLEM.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Atiku Vs Buhari: Daily Trust Newspaper Opinion Poll / Dino Melaye Flaunts His Corvette 1977 Model Car / Pawpaw’s Brother, Prince Iheme, Killed By Gunmen In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.