Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,577 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash (87027 Views)

Pictures From Shiites-Army Clash In Zaria, Many Feared Dead / Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash / Arisekola Alao Wife Dies In Car Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by IYANGBALI: 5:15pm On Jul 29, 2014
nora544:

I hear that his daughter kill herself but who will tell this to the public!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hmmmmmmmm a bere

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by emiye(m): 5:17pm On Jul 29, 2014
A whole lot of the RIP people are commenting here is actually "serves him right" if there is a way we could check their hearts. SMH

It is a sad one for the family, i hope they recover quickly from the grieve.
Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jul 29, 2014
nora544:

I hear that his daughter kill herself but who will tell this to the public!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bros, forget that thing. If El Rufai shld say the truth, he will tell the world what happened to his daughter. All have political concoctions. #fact.
Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jul 29, 2014
onuwaje: Judging from the two cars.. Its hard to believe that only two vehicles were involved...
Maybe an asteroid hit them...
RIP to the dead
They rolled over(sumersaulted)...
Like those cars were repositioned before taking those shots undecided
Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jul 29, 2014
As more
Nigerians continue to react to the death of
Hamza el-Rufai, the son of former FCT Minister,
Malam Nasir el-Rufai, former Kwara State
Governor, Dr. Bukola Saraki, has commiserated
with the All Progressives Congress chieftain.
Hamza, a student of Rochester Institute of
Technology, Dubai, died in a car crash along
A.Y.A – Kubwa expressway, Abuja on Tuesday
morning. He was aged 23.
The unfortunate news of his demise was
announced by the former minister on his
Facebook page at about 8:00 am today.
Saraki, who is Chairman, Senate Committee on
Ecology and Environment, said: “I am deeply
saddened to hear about the death of Mallam El-
Rufai’s son- Hamza El-Rufai. My thoughts and
prayers are with his family at this difficult time,
as they struggle through this period of shock and
grief.
“I pray that Almighty Allah will grant him
Aljannah Firduas; I also pray that Allah grants
the family the fortitude to bear this
irreplaceable loss during this difficult time and
may the love of those around them help the
family through the days ahead”.j

LOOK AT THE UNIVERSITY THE GUY ATTENDS, YET NIGERIAN UNIVERSITY WENT ON 6 MONTHS STRIKE, POLY 1 YEAR STRIKE...MTCHEWWWWWW AND NOT HAPPY ABOUT HIS DEATH BUT MORE OF THIS DEATHS MAKES NIGERIANS HAPPY
Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jul 29, 2014
RIP. Indeed,life is short.
Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jul 29, 2014
pDude: Look at the car the small boy is driving in a country where being able to eat a balanced meal is a big problem.

Too much shayo is involved.

Well, that's none of my business.

Why do i second this comment? Lol.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by KOMBE: 5:26pm On Jul 29, 2014
yamunla: My dearest girls that bleach,if on the judgement day ur face doesn't match the one on angel Gabriel's Laptop..Don't argue,just go to Hell...!!!
RIP dear
Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jul 29, 2014
RedBenson:

Why do i second this comment? Lol.

Cos the comment is the truth wink
Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by ojun50(m): 5:28pm On Jul 29, 2014
Blood of God
Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by CyberWolf: 5:30pm On Jul 29, 2014
Timmy4wealth: elite like you reasoning this way, with you Nigeria is in great problem.
you guys like blaming everything on GEJ undecided
Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by bidems222: 5:31pm On Jul 29, 2014
all of una wey dey this thread na foools una be, make una go find work do ;Dall of una wey dey this thread na foools una be, make una go find work do
Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by Smooyis(m): 5:32pm On Jul 29, 2014
Rip. And may the good Lord comfort the family during this period IJN. Amen
Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by lastpage: 5:32pm On Jul 29, 2014
yamunla: My dearest girls that bleach,if on the judgement day[b] ur face doesn't match the one on angel Gabriel's Laptop..Don't argue,just go to Hell[/b]...!!!

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Jeezuz Christi!

Lastpage!
Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by Sbj4study33: 5:33pm On Jul 29, 2014
please, let Jah be praise
Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by ogtavia(m): 5:34pm On Jul 29, 2014
tellwisdom: U sure sey no be like this the boi carry the car comot for house??
Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by IAMBREEZY: 5:34pm On Jul 29, 2014
yamunla: My dearest girls that bleach,if on the judgement day ur face doesn't match the one on angel Gabriel's Laptop..Don't argue,just go to Hell...!!!
Lmao!!! grincheesycheesy
Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by ogtavia(m): 5:38pm On Jul 29, 2014
tellwisdom: U sure sey no be like this the boi carry the car comot for house??

U no well bros....ahnn..very funny,but honestly I smell foul play...what was d guy doin arnd 5:30am,d road sef doesn't seem like an accident prone road and why e be say na only d guy die,what of d other person,d lexus seems like it was hit or it summersaulted and landed on d volkswagen,but if it did,it shouldn't end up in d front of d volkswagen except ppl tampered with it,yet again,I am deeply saddened by the death of a young soul.Rest in peace Hamza.
Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by jkendy(m): 5:38pm On Jul 29, 2014
Listen to Oga Pato.....
Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jul 29, 2014
pDude:

Cos the comment is the truth wink

Hmmm, guess so. Lol

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by AlfaPrime: 5:48pm On Jul 29, 2014
Hmm
Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by ignis: 5:48pm On Jul 29, 2014
berem: adim mma nwanne m nwanyi. Chukwu gozie gi ri nne.

smiley smiley

Nne, ibu onye anambra?
Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by CyberWolf: 5:53pm On Jul 29, 2014
Ishilove: Is there any other independent source to verify this story?

If it is true, then it is a terrible blow to the family because it is barely two years since El-Rufai lost his daughter in the UK.

But I won't believe this story until it has been confirmed.
u are not current at all..
Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by Freest(m): 5:54pm On Jul 29, 2014
bidems222: all of una wey dey this thread na foools una be, make una go find work do ;Dall of una wey dey this thread na foools ugna be, make una go find work do
RIP bro...
Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by Adewunmibaba(m): 5:55pm On Jul 29, 2014
IYANGBALI: shut up?who are you to ask that stoopid question?na wetin be your own?

Bro, u don vex

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by Laposky: 5:58pm On Jul 29, 2014
http://earn4task.com/?id=11420. U won't regret opening dis link
Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by makzeze: 5:59pm On Jul 29, 2014
PD...

If you add 'P' na u sabi.
Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by yamunla(m): 5:59pm On Jul 29, 2014
KOMBE: RIP dear
Same to u
Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by shizzleStar: 5:59pm On Jul 29, 2014
ok

The whole news isnt complete, has hell-rufai the parrot blamed it on Jonathan yet?
Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by HoLEEsinner: 6:00pm On Jul 29, 2014
RIP Hamza, may your soul rest in perfect peace, may Allah grant you Al'jannah firduas. I don't know why some people are happy about this, the boy schools in Dubai doesn't mean he is the cause of bad educational sector (must of the top civil servants in ministry of education and scholarship board childrens live and study abroad) partisan is a disease, the father been been an oppostion doesn't mean you should play politics with Hamza's death, its just unfair how Nigerians reason these days, over speeding or not, every driver is a victim of Accident. Condolence to the family of El'Rufai.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by streetzdreamz(m): 6:02pm On Jul 29, 2014
onuwaje:
Those cars looked like a trailer hit dem
u got it,seems dia is a third party involved in d crash,irespective of d guy's speed d magnitude of d crash s rada too much compared to d mini bus,or his ride toppled over a couple of times b4 hitting d oda vehicle,RIP to d young lad.
Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by StVincent03(m): 6:03pm On Jul 29, 2014
dondumexx: Guys..i have got pics from the fatal accident at Kubwa, Abuja involving El-rufai's son Hamza this morning. The crash which occurred at about 5:30 am involved a black Lexus car belonging to Hamza and a stationery Volkswagen Sharon, blue colour. Two persons were involved. Only Hamza died.

[img]http://4.bp..com/-JJuxVHBG6Tg/U9ectnP0zOI/AAAAAAAAZY4/Ccya1xarNaE/s1600/ham4.jpg[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-zsBU2hWqAGc/U9edCjmksHI/AAAAAAAAZZA/9SFS8Jii7mE/s1600/ham1.jpg[/img]

[img]http://4.bp..com/-PayJlO5LSkc/U9edDwqeFAI/AAAAAAAAZZI/j3HM-rvuuiQ/s1600/ham2.jpg[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-icATIktPNUI/U9edFNpcyxI/AAAAAAAAZZQ/6SgY4ejopfg/s1600/ham3.jpg[/img]
http://www.dondumex.com/2014/07/photos-from-hamza-el-rufais-car-crash.html

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Atiku Vs Buhari: Daily Trust Newspaper Opinion Poll / Dino Melaye Flaunts His Corvette 1977 Model Car / Pawpaw’s Brother, Prince Iheme, Killed By Gunmen In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.