Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash (87041 Views)

Pictures From Shiites-Army Clash In Zaria, Many Feared Dead / Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash / Arisekola Alao Wife Dies In Car Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by chinazor006(f): 3:42pm On Jul 29, 2014
you are just so funny. asteroid in Naija? classic joke
onuwaje: Judging from the two cars.. Its hard to believe that only two vehicles were involved...
Maybe an asteroid hit them...
RIP to the dead
Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by rightflank: 3:43pm On Jul 29, 2014
whatlyf: Men see the ride wey just waste
The "ride" is worth nothing now that the owner is dead.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by Descartes: 3:43pm On Jul 29, 2014
cry cry cry
Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 29, 2014
kayciano: JUDGING d current nature of this car and ABUJA WAYS....
I THINK he was high-speeding.,may be at 150-180km/hr.
Cos this is not just autocrash ..but AIRCRASH...
He must have relied on the AIRBAGS....not knowing dat it has limits....
PLS!!!! D moment a vehicle is above 70-80km/hr...dat vehicle Bkoms BEYOND CONTROL......
It is 120km/hr.

I sometimes live in the circle of these kids and you will be amazed at how they live. They live like they have photocopy lives at home and when they ruin their present one, they simply start a new life.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by bigx(m): 3:44pm On Jul 29, 2014
idupaul:

What a lie .. Infact a big lie

Research
Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by BABANlaraba(m): 3:44pm On Jul 29, 2014
Dis one a plane crash he is drunk with his Fathers wealth make him to speed to heaven. Tnx God no b Jonah's fault

[color=#990000][/color] :
Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by jerryjere(m): 3:44pm On Jul 29, 2014
Very soon they will say is Jo or PDP plan to silent APC anyway rest in peace

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by BABANlaraba(m): 3:45pm On Jul 29, 2014
Somebody should help me wit his ATM pin number pls.
Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jul 29, 2014
___

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by Descartes: 3:47pm On Jul 29, 2014
I think that there is a need for GEJ to set up Committee on this Hamza death tongue tongue embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by myspnigeria: 3:47pm On Jul 29, 2014
damn!!!!
Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 29, 2014
2sExy1: grin grin grin grin you should have stated it in another way na. if you were born in that family, would you say such?
Bro, since the political elite value their loot more than the lives of the masses, I value what they looted(Our Common wealth) too more than their lives. If BH can be killing them and leave innocent citizens, I will recommend Shekau for a Global Peace Award. cheesy cheesy cheesy

17 Likes

Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by Opiosko: 3:48pm On Jul 29, 2014
manny4life:

That car more likely flipped several times before hitting the second car, and that was at a high speed. Perhaps he flipped over the road barricade.
Maybe...but the op never said it flipped, he said it was 'involved with a stationery volks sharon'...... Anyway, RIP to the dead lad.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by Haryorqunley(m): 3:48pm On Jul 29, 2014
Plssss don't ova-speed again so dat u will nt pass where u ar going
Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 29, 2014
rightflank:
The "ride" is worth nothing now that the owner is dead.
Just as the loot is worth nothing? The Car is worth alot o... I still fancy it

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by FLYFIRE(m): 3:48pm On Jul 29, 2014
berem: Nawao! Na only the guy come waka go?

RIP
DONT YOU THINK YOU NEED TO LOOK FOR A HUSBAND, THAT IS IF YOU ARE A WOMAN, OR SOMETHING TO DO THAN BEING A NUISANCE IN NAIRALAND? MUST YOU SAY ANYTHING ALL THE TIME?

8 Likes

Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jul 29, 2014
bigx:

His father was a millionaire before 30.
Not everybody that's rich loots
See lie. Is it not the same el Rufai that said he was from a "Humble Background"...

Chai.... deris Godooooo

4 Likes

Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by bigx(m): 3:51pm On Jul 29, 2014
whatlyf: See lie. Is it not the same el Rufai that said he was from a "Humble Background"...

Chai.... deris Godooooo

Born humble and got successful.
Research is your friend
Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jul 29, 2014
Chai! Chai! angry angry
Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by feedthenation(m): 3:53pm On Jul 29, 2014
Very serious accident.
Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by manny4life(m): 3:53pm On Jul 29, 2014
Opiosko: Maybe...but the op never said it flipped, he said it was 'involved with a stationery volks sharon'...... Anyway, RIP to the dead lad.

You're right, he never said it flipped, but I'm just speculating. I have seen too many crash scenes to know that a reckless driver at a high speed is more likely to flip if they have poor control of their vehicle. Most especially, if it's speculated the driver is under the influence of alcohol or even drugs.
Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jul 29, 2014
bigx:

Born humble and got successful.
Research is your friend
Same with the Abachas

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by HOTWATER(m): 3:53pm On Jul 29, 2014
Just thinking of what his Father would have said , if the this accident was because of bad road . Who do we blame now ? Anyway RIP to the dead.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by Raymie(m): 3:53pm On Jul 29, 2014
This is a 'na wah' kind of accident. Doesn't look like a head on and is almost not a rollover( the left side of the car still looks good). Looks like a slamming kind of accident, from one barrricade to the other at over 100mph or he fell from them overhead bridges? To my Malo brothers, stay off the codeine and shisha. Very terrible mix with fatal consequences.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jul 29, 2014
jerseyboy: Sad. Hope he did suffer much before passing.
I believe dats a typographical error. because u cant go around wishin pains to humans lyk u. Nd if it wasnt den u nid help.
Rip Hamza
Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by Chibokgame: 3:54pm On Jul 29, 2014
Mmmmmmmmm ,
Allah brought him to this world ,
Allah has also taken him away ,

RiP to the death,
The living are waiting for election.
Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jul 29, 2014
but Boko Haram too they kill young Nigerians everyday nah....so what's d BIG deal
Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by olatunji390(m): 3:55pm On Jul 29, 2014
That's his fate. RIP to the dead
Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by nifton(m): 3:55pm On Jul 29, 2014
Lexusgs430: If a combination of alcohol and excessive speed caused this. This pictures should be used on bill boards warning people about what excessive indulgence leads to.
NB: Airbags, curtain bags, side impact bars etc etc Not useful if the drivers vision is impaired
Same point i wanted to put up buh since u ve done so,i jst had to hit like,na d point be dat.

6 Likes

Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by Descartes: 3:55pm On Jul 29, 2014
manny4life: Where was he coming from or going to at 5:30am in the morning? Was he under the influence? That looks really bad... RIP.
I guess from 'Mosque' tongue

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by obamaobama: 3:56pm On Jul 29, 2014
bigx:

His father was a millionaire before 30.
Not everybody that's rich loots
where did he get money before 30
Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jul 29, 2014
Men these malo boiz wey their papa get bastard money for abuja no dey hear word oh!.....you need to see how this boiz booze and smoke shiiii.....weed is even basic sef.....

They move around in clique's. And you can't say what. Each one does,as they don't work, yet live the good.

Life.Their lifestyle's are pathetic, they hit a deal, change their cars,share the money, hit em clubs,and paint the town red.....and become broke again and the cycle always continues

RIP hamza, drunk driving is a no no.....

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Atiku Vs Buhari: Daily Trust Newspaper Opinion Poll / Dino Melaye Flaunts His Corvette 1977 Model Car / Fayose Went To Market After Protest Against Him In Ekiti. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.