Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria. - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria. (56777 Views)

Buhari, 59 World Leaders Agree Sanctions On Looters / APC In Kwara, Lagos Clash Over Call For Sanctions Against Saraki, Dogara / Picture Of Gov Okorocha Demanding The Release Of Voters Held Illegally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria. by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jul 29, 2014
-

9 Likes

Re: 10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria. by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 29, 2014
Ilekere: Lmao what a joker. Mtchewww.

Please face the educated ediots that agree with your ideologies.

People like moi do not have time to waste with your kind anymore.

Obviously, people with no brains - pseudo-liberal wannabe and black slaves trying too hard be western. The bane of Africa and the black race. Those who had it so bad in Africa, so they think everything "western" is right - and folks who're allergic to critical thinking.

I don't deal with freshies - different experiences and different outlook to life. undecided
Re: 10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria. by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jul 29, 2014
coogar:

don't be obtuse.....

incëst(2 consenting adults) = life!
faggotry(2 consenting adults) = no crime?

why is incëst a crime & faggöts get a free pass?

Look here coogar, can you try being as realistic as possible.

HOW MANY CONSENSUAL INCEST CASES HAVE YOU HEARD OF IN THOSE STATES?

1 Like

Re: 10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria. by coogar: 9:37pm On Jul 29, 2014
masonkz:
Being gay is a different ball game. And it's all about LOVE too

so incëst isn't about love? grin

masonkz:
Look here coogar, can you try being as realistic as possible.
HOW MANY CONSENSUAL INCEST CASES HAVE YOU HEARD OF IN THOSE STATES?

are you this daft?
it's a crime in those states i mentioned & the punishment is life imprisonment. it's written in the constitution. my question is why are faggöts allowed to do as they please?

1 Like

Re: 10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria. by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 29, 2014
BadBoy25: here comes the white man again to rescue black people from their inferior and primitive behaviour . Black people love to kill and sell each other at a the drop of a hat . bunch of intolerant animals . they do not love each other . they can't even build a conducive society for the wellbeing of their people despite oil wealth.
At first the white man stopped you from killing twins , you protested that it was against your culture and traditions .
Wild african Animals ,when are you going to catch up with the times .

Again, 'nuff said! cool cool

2 Likes

Re: 10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria. by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jul 29, 2014
coogar:

so incëst isn't about love? grin

No coogar, it isn't. kids are forced by their parents in almost all incest cases. wink

2 Likes

Re: 10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria. by texanomaly(f): 9:41pm On Jul 29, 2014
Kalvan:

Post the study that shows that homosexuality leads to murder.

True...people take the law into their own hands and kill homosexuals all the time.
Re: 10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria. by iceberylin(m): 9:44pm On Jul 29, 2014
ggrin: Bad/sad moodsadsadsadcrycrycry
FTC nd I no fit sekem n skelewu
Tht guy dy sing all I want is ur waist
Me no get waist again nwcry
I don dance dance dance soooteeeeee
Ma waist don shift go one side now
angryangryangrycrycrycrysadsadsad

Me no go pray or curse 'em buh
Na EBOLA go fire thr left yanshangry
SMH
Re: 10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria. by coogar: 9:44pm On Jul 29, 2014
masonkz:

No coogar, it isn't. kids are forced by their parents in almost all incest cases. wink

you are a comedian!

i have given you a case of 2 siblings. 2 siblings that are above the age of consent. why should they go to life imprisonment if caught?

•they are adults
•they consented
•there's no violence & there's no force.
Re: 10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria. by Mr9iceGuyDbrain: 9:45pm On Jul 29, 2014
who do they think they are, worm they there heads,na boko haram,we go send for those senators
Re: 10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria. by Duchess01(f): 9:46pm On Jul 29, 2014
its none of their business
Re: 10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria. by QuiverBox(f): 9:53pm On Jul 29, 2014
Leopantro: My initial reaction is to condemn such an action but indirect sanctions have already started. The US has started reducing subsides of HIV and TB drugs and other health commodities to Nigeria. Such drugs are very expensive but Nigerians get it for free. Very soon we would have to start paying for those drugs and very very few can afford them.

So who suffers? ,
Is it the common man that can't afford the drugs or the governent officials in power that can afford the drugs.

So what is we don't get the subsidies for HIV drugs.

Malaria is the No1 killer disease in Nigeria if the USA love us so much how come malaria drug aint free or subsidized.?

Instead of crying over sactions why, can't we think of ways to to become independent.

Are you saying Nigeria can't survive without Grants or subsidy?

1 Like

Re: 10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria. by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jul 29, 2014
coogar:

you are a comedian!

i have given you a case of 2 siblings. 2 siblings that are above the age of consent. why should they go to life imprisonment if caught?

•they are adults
they consented
there's no violence & there's no force.

Again, give me a link to the case and let me see! I don't argue on things I don't know of.

1 Like

Re: 10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria. by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jul 29, 2014
QuiverBox:

So who suffers? ,
Is it the common man that can't afford the drugs or the governent officials in power that can afford the drugs.

Malaria is the No1 killer disease in Nigeria if the USA love us so much how come malaria drug aint free or subsidized.?

Instead of crying over sactions why, can't we think of ways to to become independent.

trust me, it will take tens to hundreds of years.

Like I said before, as far as Nigerians can't boast of an educational system that can produce world class scientists to curb these diseases that keep springing up here and there, we're heading no where. The US is currently doing their research to come up with a possible cure/vaccine for Ebola, whilst Nigerians would rather pray for a miracle.

3 Likes

Re: 10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria. by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jul 29, 2014
fr3do: The law shouldn't plainly hurt anybody.
A law this fierce should make all men straight.
Anyone still 'gaying' is daring the state and deserves the penalty.

Apparently no gay person is turning straight, and more young ones are discovering their sexuality. Keep turning a blind eye

2 Likes

Re: 10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria. by coogar: 10:03pm On Jul 29, 2014
masonkz:
Again, give me a link to the case and let me see! I don't argue on things I don't know of.

you are starting to beat about the bush.....let me even give you a case of non-blood relations but both got charged for incëst.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2437876/Couple-West-Virginia-arrested-incest-despite-age-having-blood-relationship.html
Re: 10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria. by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jul 29, 2014
-

3 Likes

Re: 10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria. by fr3do(m): 10:06pm On Jul 29, 2014
shymexx:

Yes, the "crude strength" is what you need to acknowledge before opening ya putrid mouth to call me a bas.tard. If you don't want all ya teeth smashed out, you shut the fvck up next time, pu.ssy.

Fvck off! undecided

Bastãrd #inGermanAccent
Re: 10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria. by Nicepoker(m): 10:08pm On Jul 29, 2014
Idrismusty97: We actually need sanctions. It would make us wiser, self sufficient and less dependent on these bleeping Western countries. With the rise of China we can easily look East! They won't dare place sanctions on us or they would lose the biggest black nation as an ally. The rest of the Africa countries would definitely follow our steps.
how many bilateral agreement do u ave wit countries in the east? Just kip quiet b4 poverty sends u to ave an early meeting with lucifa.

1 Like

Re: 10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria. by Nicepoker(m): 10:10pm On Jul 29, 2014
CaptainBomb: Fucchk Obamad.
u are so 5tupid. Read b4 u comment. He goat
Re: 10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria. by date1816: 10:11pm On Jul 29, 2014
Surah Al-Furqan (The Criterion)
1.Blessed be He Who sent down the criterion (of right and wrong, i.e. this Qur'an) to His slave (Muhammad) that he may be a warner to the'Alamin(mankind and jinns).
2.He to Whom belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth, and Who has begotten no son (children or offspring) and for Whom there is no partner in the dominion. He has created everything, and has measured it exactly according to its due measurements.
3.Yet they have taken besides Him otheraliha(gods) that created nothing but are themselves created, and possess neither hurt nor benefit for themselves, and possess no power (of causing) death, nor (of giving) life, nor of raising the dead.
4.Those who disbelieve say: "This (the Qur'an) is nothing but a lie that he (Muhammad) has invented, and others have helped him at it, so that they have produced an unjust wrong (thing) and a lie."
5.And they say: "Tales of the ancients, which he has written down, and they are dictated to him morning and afternoon."
6.Say: "It (this Qur'an) has been sent down by Him (Allah) (the Real Lord of the heavens and earth) Who knows the secret of the heavens and the earth. Truly, He is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful."
7.And they say: "Why does this Messenger (Muhammad) eat food, and walk about in the markets (like ourselves). Why is not an angel sent down to him to be a warner with him?
8."Or (why) has not a treasure been granted to him, or why has he not a garden whereof he may eat?" And theZalimun(polytheists and wrong-doers, etc.) say: "You follow none but a man bewitched."
9.See how they coin similitudes for you, so they have gone astray, and they cannot find a (Right) Path.
10.Blessed be He Who, if He will, will assign you better than (all) that, - Gardens under which rivers flow (Paradise) and will assign you palaces (i.e. in Paradise).
11.Nay, they deny the Hour (the Day of Resurrection), and for those who deny the Hour, We have prepared a flaming Fire (i.e. Hell).
12.When it (Hell) sees them from a far place, they will hear its raging and its roaring.
13.And when they shall be thrown into a narrow place thereof, chained together, they will exclaim therein for destruction.
14.Exclaim not today for one destruction, but exclaim for many destructions.
15.Say: (O Muhammad) "Is that (torment) better or the Paradise of Eternity promised to theMuttaqun(pious and righteous persons - see V.2:2)?" It will be theirs as a reward and as a final destination.
16.For them there will be therein all that they desire, and they will abide (there forever). It is a promise binding upon your Lord that must be fulfilled.
17.And on the Day when He will gather them together and that which they worship besides Allah [idols, angels, pious men, saints, 'Iesa (Jesus) - son of Maryam (Mary), etc.]. He will say: "Was it you who misled these My slaves or did they (themselves) stray from the (Right) Path?"
18.They will say: "Glorified be You! It was not for us to take anyAuliya'(Protectors, Helpers, etc.) besides You, but You gave them and their fathers comfort till they forgot the warning, and became a lost people (doomed to total loss).
19.Thus they (false gods all deities other than Allah) will give you (polytheists) the lie regarding what you say (that they are gods besides Allah), then you can neither avert (the punishment), nor get help. And whoever among you does wrong (i.e. sets up rivals to Allah), We shall make him taste a great torment.
20.And We never sent before you (O Muhammad) any of the Messengers but verily, they ate food and walked in the markets. And We have made some of you as a trial for others: will you have patience? And your Lord is Ever All-Seer (of everything).
21.And those who expect not for a Meeting with Us (i.e. those who deny the Day of Resurrection and the life of the Hereafter), say: "Why are not the angels sent down to us, or why do we not see our Lord?" Indeed they think too highly of themselves, and are scornful with great pride.
22.On the Day they will see the angels, no glad tidings will there be for theMujrimun(criminals, disbelievers, polytheists, sinners, etc.) that day. And they (angels) will say: "All kinds of glad tidings are forbidden for you," [None will be allowed to enter Paradise except the one who said:La ilaha ill-Allah,"(none has the right to be worshipped but Allah) and acted practically on its legal orders and obligations].
23.And We shall turn to whatever deeds they (disbelievers, polytheists, sinners, etc.) did, and We shall make such deeds as scattered floating particles of dust.
24.The dwellers of Paradise (i.e. those who deserved it through their Faith and righteousness) will, on that Day, have the best abode, and have the fairest of places for repose.
25.And (remember) the Day when the heaven shall be rent asunder with clouds, and the angels will be sent down, with a grand descending.
26.The sovereignty on that Day will be the true (sovereignty), belonging to the Most Beneficent (Allah), and it will be a hard Day for the disbelievers (those who disbelieve in the Oneness of Allah Islamic Monotheism).
27.And (remember) the Day when theZalim(wrong-doer, oppressor, polytheist, etc.) will bite at his hands, he will say: "Oh! Would that I had taken a path with the Messenger ( Muhammad).
28."Ah! Woe to me! Would that I had never taken so-and-so as a friend!
29."He indeed led me astray from the Reminder (this Qur'an) after it had come to me. AndShaitan(Satan) is ever a deserter to man in the hour of need."
30.And the Messenger (Muhammad) will say: "O my Lord! Verily, my people deserted this Qur'an (neither listened to it, nor acted on its laws and orders).
31.Thus have We made for every Prophet an enemy among theMujrimun(disbelievers, polytheists, criminals, etc.). But Sufficient is your Lord as a Guide and Helper.
32.And those who disbelieve say: "Why is not the Qur'an revealed to him all at once?" Thus (it is sent down in parts), that We may strengthen your heart thereby. And We have revealed it to you gradually, in stages. (It was revealed to the Prophetin 23 years.).
33.And no example or similitude do they bring (to oppose or to find fault in you or in this Qur'an), but We reveal to you the truth (against that similitude or example), and the better explanation thereof.
34.Those who will be gathered to Hell (prone) on their faces, such will be in an evil state, and most astray from the (Straight) Path.
35.And indeed We gave Musa (Moses) the Scripture [the Taurat (Torah)], and placed his brother Harun (Aaron) with him as a helper;
36.And We said: "Go you both to the people who have denied OurAyat(proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.)." Then We destroyed them with utter destruction.
37.And Nuh's (Noah) people, when they denied the Messengers We drowned them, and We made them as a sign for mankind. And We have prepared a painful torment for theZalimun(polytheists and wrong-doers, etc).
Re: 10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria. by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jul 29, 2014
masonkz:
This isn't about murderers either. As long as murderers don't go about killing people that never asked to be killed, then I wouldn't have issues with them. Then can commit murder by killing themselves, no wahala. But obviously that isn't the case.

Same applies to notorious gansters.

Being gay is a different ball game. And it's all about LOVE too tongue

Paedo's and those who engage in zoophilia also do it for love. And the latter is legal in a lot of countries.

However, how does that negate the fact that both are lifestyles and no one was born that way?
Re: 10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria. by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jul 29, 2014
coogar:

you are starting to beat about the bush.....let me even give you a case of non-blood relations but both got charged for incëst.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2437876/Couple-West-Virginia-arrested-incest-despite-age-having-blood-relationship.html

Obviously the man was still married to the girl's mother. Complicated, in my opinion. grin . It wasn't also stated whether this was consensual tongue

2 Likes

Re: 10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria. by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jul 29, 2014
BadBoy25: Here comes the white man again to rescue black people from their inferior and primitive behaviour . Black people love to kill and sell each other at a the drop of a hat . bunch of intolerant animals . they do not love each other . they can't even build a conducive society for the wellbeing of their people despite oil wealth.
At first the white man stopped you from killing twins , you protested that it was against your culture and traditions .
Wild african Animals ,when are you going to catch up with the times ? the white man has shown you everything ,he even invited you to his country to study and live . how globalised can it get than this ?
you keep posting images of egypt pyramids. Homsexuality and lesbianism thrived in the ancient Egyptian empire, Timbuktu etc.

Have you got proofs that homosexuality actually thrived in ancient Egypt and Timbuktu?

And don't post the two biological brothers in Egypt who were buried together because that's the LGBT propaganda of trying to throw the African continent into their nonsense. The fact that those guys were of the same father and mother, and they both had wives - that automatically negate any idea that they were homosexuals.

Stop distorting history to suit your fantasies.

1 Like

Re: 10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria. by Lilimax(f): 10:17pm On Jul 29, 2014
akanbiaa: For once on nairaland paid and unpaid nairaland e warriors speaking in one voice to condemn US senators that wants gay and lesbianism back. Wonders shall never end indeed. At least no tribal insult, religious insult and PDP/APC insult and till 2019 insults and shouts.
cheesy Same thing I saw. .. Never knew Nlders can be this united undecided There is still hope for us embarassed
Re: 10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria. by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jul 29, 2014
shymexx:

Paedo's and those who engage in zoophilia also do it for love. And the latter is legal in a lot of countries.

However, how does that negate the fact that both are lifestyles and no one was born that way?

I believe you're very educated, shymexx.

How is a child who is being molested actually loving the person molesting him/her?

2 Likes

Re: 10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria. by Leopantro: 10:18pm On Jul 29, 2014
QuiverBox:

So who suffers? ,

With the insensitive government we have that doesn't care about the populace, currently we can't be independent. Total cost of oral antimalarials is less than two thousand. Total cost of anti-retroviral for a month is between N37,000- N50,000 depending on which combination of drugs. How many can speed afford that for 6 months. Currently, NHS caters to just 30% of the population.
Re: 10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria. by Odkboy23(m): 10:19pm On Jul 29, 2014
Am not gay but if USA just said that they are going to give all the gay people in Nigeria free visa to America. .......straight and old go join gay even leaving their children behind sef #justsaying.
Re: 10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria. by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jul 29, 2014
masonkz:
I believe you're very educated, shymexx.

How is a child who is being molested actually loving the person molesting him/her?

Well, the same can be said about tons of gay people because a lot of them do claim that they were molested in the past.
Re: 10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria. by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jul 29, 2014
shymexx:

Well, the same can be said about tons of gay people because a lot of them do claim that they were molested in the past.

I don't know about a ton. I wasn't molested, neither were the people I know.

2 Likes

Re: 10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria. by fr3do(m): 10:25pm On Jul 29, 2014
masonkz:

Apparently no gay person is turning straight, and more young ones are discovering their sexuality. Keep turning a blind eye

One's sexuality is one's sex by default, effeminates are formed due to anomalies in one's social life e.g absence of a father, no male to look upto to emulate, no male friends, strong influence by sisters e.t.c
These effeminates (men who act girlishly) are most times thought to be gay and some believe.
The idea that gays are born is a sham.
Society makes the gay, awareness of an anti homosexuality law will correct anomalies caused by anomalies in society.

Forgive my poor structure.
Re: 10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria. by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jul 29, 2014
masonkz:

I don't know about a ton. I wasn't molested, neither were the people I know.

That doesn't negate anything.

The fact remains that there are no gay genes, end of story.

It's a choice - so comparing your struggle to a racial struggle is utterly disrespectful.

Leave the black struggle out of your crap and go compare it to holocaust or something, and see if the Jews won't destroy the LGBT movement.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply)

Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) / If Buhari Can Be President, My Son-in-law Should Be Governor – Okorocha / Militants In Military Uniform Killed In Cross River (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.