Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,198 members, 7,953,732 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:44 AM

10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria. - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria. (57106 Views)

Buhari, 59 World Leaders Agree Sanctions On Looters / APC In Kwara, Lagos Clash Over Call For Sanctions Against Saraki, Dogara / Picture Of Gov Okorocha Demanding The Release Of Voters Held Illegally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria. by Obi1kenobi(m): 11:27pm On Jul 29, 2014
OkparaJesus:

onye homo...take it easy before you get killed.

Nah....as far as it's cowards like you, I'm safe. So oya answer, why gay people too dey pain you? Are you a closet homo wallowing in self-hate at being gay? If so, go and hang yourself rather than spreading your brainless hate to fellow brainless people. grin

1 Like

Re: 10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria. by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jul 29, 2014
Obi1kenobi:

Nah....as far as it's cowards like you, I'm safe. So oya answer, why gay people too dey pain you? Are you a closet homo wallowing in self-hate at being gay? If so, go and hang yourself rather than spreading your brainless hate to fellow brainless people. grin

Taaaaaa, homosexual like you, the earlier you stick to vaginapussy the better for u. well homosexuals are used for rituals and I know you will be useful during your funeral. I engage in killing homosexuals if they are caught. the last time I even sacrificed mu fuel this time I might use acid on them foooools
Re: 10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria. by bejeria101(m): 11:36pm On Jul 29, 2014
Simple question,dis morons pushing for gay n lesbian rights are they married n do they have kids,they should shut up abeg
Re: 10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria. by Timika: 11:36pm On Jul 29, 2014
Obi1kenobi: Basically if you have the Scandinavians, the Swiss, the British, Germans, French, Belgians, Dutch, Italians, Spanish, Americans, Canadians etc on one side of the homosexuality debate and you have the Sudanese, Somalis, Ugandans, all the Arab terrorist led states etc on the other side: I think countries like Nigeria who prefer the latter side are the ones on the wrong side of history. Make no mistake, our future generations would look back and laugh at the stupidity of their fore-fathers who spent more time expressing fake, hypocritical moral outrage at the intimate inclinations of people in the bedroom rather than confronting the stench of corruption that had total destroyed the fabric of this nation. I still can't understand why anyone is bothered in the slightest by what someone's sexual orientation is. Do you dream of gay people tearing up your ar.se and does it make you feel insecure? Or maybe you find them arousing and you're lashing out with self-hate. grin
It happens. A lot of people coming to acceptance with their own homosexuality tend to go through a phase of denial and aggression towards homosexuality.

On point! Am sure one of Your life regrets is your dad having married your mom to give you life. He should have stock to a man like him, so that we won't have you here coming to tell us trash
Re: 10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria. by cronsberg: 11:36pm On Jul 29, 2014
Where others see despair, i see opportunity. I see the opportunity of getting out of this hellish place through any means possible, and now the means has come around grin . I couldn't sleep at night for the past three weeks because of incessant mosquito bites. The uselless ceiline fan that gives me some semblance of comfortable sleep can't function due to very dismal power supply. I go out, i meet hellish sun, i come house no light. I wan baff, nepa no dey, so no pumping of borhole, so no water. Man must not die of stress jor. Sad, but Assylum things on my mind cry
Re: 10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria. by Obi1kenobi(m): 11:39pm On Jul 29, 2014
OkparaJesus:

Taaaaaa, homosexual like you, the earlier you stick to vaginapussy the better for u. well homosexuals are used for rituals and I know you will be useful during your funeral. I engage in killing homosexuals if they are caught. the last time I even sacrificed mu fuel this time I might use acid on them foooools

I can easily spot cowards in the internet. grin

Sorry, ehn? I know the journey of self-acceptance of your gay feelings is a difficult one. You'll eventually learn to deal with it, ehn? tongue

1 Like

Re: 10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria. by Skillz02(m): 11:39pm On Jul 29, 2014
What's d problem with this americans, Na by force ?? Anyplace where oil is u'll see them

1 Like

Re: 10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria. by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jul 29, 2014
Obi1kenobi:
On the contrary, I believe true democracy doesn't hand tyrannical power to the majority and also fights for the interests of an oppressed minorit. And the law does attempt to mitigate the actions of those you speak of who are prone to violence, dangerous mood swings, sociopathy and all that. Especially in developed nations. Of course, in Nigeria with our archaic overburdened legal system, this isn't the case.

I agree with your last sentence in the sense that a slow progression is needed. In the sense that I wouldn't encourage gay marriage or anything of the sort right now. But imprisoning or lynching people for merely being gay should be opposed by any right-thinking people who aren't savages. That shouldn't be allowed in any sane, civilized society. Which would of course be inapplicable to Nigeria cos this isn't a sane,civilized society.

At the bold - there's no law that mitigate against that especially if it's a serious crime. Heck, America has a three strike law in most states against serial offenders - and that's a country with a lot of crack babies with chemical imbalance from the 80s and 90s, and a lot of them are in jail now. I also grew up with a few people like that out here - and a lot of them are in jail. Most times, the system believes it's better to lock them up than risk the security of other people.

Also, I don't agree with violent crimes against them - that's barbaric. However, the lifestyle shouldn't be promoted in public. Even in the west, most sports aren't ready for gay people yet. A classic example is the case of a guy, Michael Sam, who came out as being openly gay before the NFL draft. Before that, he was meant to be drafted in the 3rd or 4th round - but ended up getting drafted at the tail end of the 7th round. And his sexuality played a huge role in that. How many gay footballers play in Europe?

Er, to your second post - the opinions of the people in the west about homosexuality is divided based on your ideology. While most liberals don't have a problem with it, most conservatives still can't stand it. It's not just an African and Arab thing.

3 Likes

Re: 10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria. by Obi1kenobi(m): 11:41pm On Jul 29, 2014
Timika: On point! Am sure one of Your life regrets is your dad having married your mom to give you life. He should have stock to a man like him, so that we won't have you here coming to tell us trash
If my dad didn't marry my mum, it makes no difference to me. It means I wouldn't exist to be wishing my dad met my mum, dumb ar.se. That's an illiterate argument.

1 Like

Re: 10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria. by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jul 29, 2014
Obi1kenobi:

I can easily spot cowards in the internet. grin

Sorry, ehn? I know the journey of self-acceptance of your gay feelings is a difficult one. You'll eventually learn to deal with it, ehn? tongue

Well, I don't engage in words exchange till your kind is caught or you are being caught. I won't stop by slashing your throat.
Re: 10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria. by Timika: 11:42pm On Jul 29, 2014
Obi1kenobi: Basically if you have the Scandinavians, the Swiss, the British, Germans, French, Belgians, Dutch, Italians, Spanish, Americans, Canadians etc on one side of the homosexuality debate and you have the Sudanese, Somalis, Ugandans, all the Arab terrorist led states etc on the other side: I think countries like Nigeria who prefer the latter side are the ones on the wrong side of history. Make no mistake, our future generations would look back and laugh at the stupidity of their fore-fathers who spent more time expressing fake, hypocritical moral outrage at the intimate inclinations of people in the bedroom rather than confronting the stench of corruption that had total destroyed the fabric of this nation. I still can't understand why anyone is bothered in the slightest by what someone's sexual orientation is. Do you dream of gay people tearing up your ar.se and does it make you feel insecure? Or maybe you find them arousing and you're lashing out with self-hate. grin
It happens. A lot of people coming to acceptance with their own homosexuality tend to go through a phase of denial and aggression towards homosexuality.

I don't blame you. I blame your dad who didn't marry a man like him, so that we won't have you here telling us trash grin

1 Like

Re: 10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria. by Skillz02(m): 11:43pm On Jul 29, 2014
Na by force ?? Anyplace where oil is u'll see them

1 Like

Re: 10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria. by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jul 29, 2014
The funniest thing is when those to homosexuals where being burnt to death, the denied being one. stupid creatures.

1 Like

Re: 10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria. by Obi1kenobi(m): 11:50pm On Jul 29, 2014
shymexx:

At the bold - there's no law that mitigate against that especially if it's a serious crime. Heck, America has a three strike law in most states against serial offenders - and that's a country with a lot of crack babies with chemical imbalance from the 80s and 90s, and a lot of them are in jail now. I also grew up with a few people like that out here - and a lot of them are in jail. Most times, the system believes it's better to lock them up than risk the security of other people.

Also, I don't agree with violent crimes against them - that's barbaric. However, the lifestyle shouldn't be promoted in public. Even in the west, most sports aren't ready for gay people yet. A classic example is the case of a guy, Michael Sam, who came out as being openly gay before the NFL draft. Before that, he was meant to be drafted in the 3rd or 4th round - but ended up getting drafted at the tail end of the 7th round. And his sexuality played a huge role in that. How many gay footballers play in Europe?

Er, to your second post - the opinions of the people in the west about homosexuality is divided based on your ideology. While most liberals don't have a problem with it, most conservatives still can't stand it. It's not just an African and Arab thing.

I wasn't so much referring to the law as to the judicial process. In any case, I don't believe the analogy fits at all.

I don't agree most conservatives in the West can't stand it. On the contrary,acceptance is overwhelming. What is heavily disputed often is whether their unions can fit into the traditional institution of marriage and the rights that come with it. As for sports people, there is plenty of acceptance for those who come out. The greatest problem is in team sports where you share dressing rooms with teammates and all that and you may not fit into the natural camaraderie as a gay person. It's far less of a problem in individual sports.

1 Like

Re: 10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria. by DrUS22: 11:51pm On Jul 29, 2014
God have mercy on this generation

2 Likes

Re: 10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria. by Timika: 11:52pm On Jul 29, 2014
Obi1kenobi:
If my dad didn't marry my mum, it makes no difference to me. It means I wouldn't exist to be wishing my dad met my mum, dumb ar.se. That's an illiterate argument.
Just upheld my point, and that angry reaction shows you have realised you are f**lish
Re: 10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria. by Obi1kenobi(m): 11:54pm On Jul 29, 2014
OkparaJesus:

Well, I don't engage in words exchange till your kind is caught or you are being caught. I won't stop by slashing your throat.

But you're engaging in words right now. You're obviously a bit slow mentally and just admitted you're a village boy. grin I'm not surprised by your crudeness. I'm sorry you're finding it hard dealing with those feelings overwhelming your senses. Don't worry, eh? You're on the path to acceptance. cool

1 Like

Re: 10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria. by kgr28(m): 11:54pm On Jul 29, 2014
Why cant Nigeria make a law against people who chose and are born to be azzholes and if homosexuality is a crime in Nigeria, there must be a police unit that actually investigate suspected gay people!!! 14 years in prison thats pretty much odd!!
Re: 10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria. by ChristineC: 11:54pm On Jul 29, 2014
If I'm Uncle Jona, I'll just pretend I didn't hear anything undecided
Re: 10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria. by Obi1kenobi(m): 11:56pm On Jul 29, 2014
Timika: Just upheld my point, and that angry reaction shows you have realised you are f**lish

I couldn't be less angry. Dim-wits on the internet are incapable of upsetting me. It's just pity at their incurabe ignorance. I called you dumb, cos you're dumb. It doesn't mean one is angry. Don't flatter yourself, sunshine.

1 Like

Re: 10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria. by Buking1: 12:02am On Jul 30, 2014
Re: 10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria. by ChristineC: 12:05am On Jul 30, 2014

What is this? SMH
Re: 10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria. by Nobody: 12:06am On Jul 30, 2014
lekkie073: God punish their generation angry
Your generation looks like the one that is being punished in the hell fire called Nigeria.
Re: 10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria. by vislabraye(m): 12:07am On Jul 30, 2014
Can USA ever sanction Israel? These senators are sick !!b

1 Like

Re: 10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria. by Timika: 12:11am On Jul 30, 2014
Obi1kenobi:

I couldn't be less angry. Dim-wits on the internet are incapable of upsetting me. It's just pity at their incurabe ignorance. I called you dumb, cos you're dumb. It doesn't mean one is angry. Don't flatter yourself, sunshine.
I have gotten what i wanted. Your afterthought means nothing to me.
Re: 10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria. by Obi1kenobi(m): 12:18am On Jul 30, 2014
all4naija: Your generation looks like the one that is being punished in the hell fire called Nigeria.

All I can do is laugh at them.They don't realize the hell-hole of a nation they reside in and they spend so much time agonizing over gay people. That's why their politicians can steal billions and pretend to be busy in National Assembly with pointless legislation about gay rights and then some people will be beating their chests about our great lawmakers. grin Yet,it still doesn't solve the real problems in society. Unemployment and underemployment are still sky high; infrastructure is inadequate and existing ones are decrepit; education sector is an embarrassing shambles; power supply is hilarious; insecurity in the North shows no signs of abating; politicians still steal most of their money; fake pastors take the remaining one from their pockets. grin And yet, gay people seem to be their biggest problem.

4 Likes

Re: 10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria. by alkanes1(m): 12:34am On Jul 30, 2014
All sinners will end up in hell be it gays,fornicators,thieves e.t.c.Give ur life to Christ today

1 Like

Re: 10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria. by Nobody: 12:37am On Jul 30, 2014
Obi1kenobi:
I wasn't so much referring to the law as to the judicial process. In any case, I don't believe the analogy fits at all.

I don't agree most conservatives in the West can't stand it. On the contrary,acceptance is overwhelming. What is heavily disputed often is whether their unions can fit into the traditional institution of marriage and the rights that come with it. As for sports people, there is plenty of acceptance for those who come out. The greatest problem is in team sports where you share dressing rooms with teammates and all that and you may not fit into the natural camaraderie as a gay person. It's far less of a problem in individual sports.

Acceptance is acceptable on the surface, but that hasn't reduced how a lot of folks are still homophobic. Also, if people still don't have a problem with it, I honestly don't think they should have a problem with sharing dressing rooms with gay teammates, as long they don't cross the line. However, that isn't the case.

Anyway, it's even about not legalising homosexuality right now - it's about asking if it's going to solve any of the numerous problems plaguing the continent. What's homosexuality going to help solve on the continent? - absolutely nothing. However, projecting it as something cool will create more problems. If Africa decides to accept a thriving LGBT community - who's going to pay for fixing the epidemic that comes with it? You have got a continent that's barely functioning, yet you want them to add other problems to it. Africa isn't the west - Africa in current state is where the west was about hundred years ago. So why can't you lot allow normal progression?
Re: 10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria. by Nobody: 1:11am On Jul 30, 2014
These are results of poverty and hopelessness. People start picking on each other instead of finding real solutions to real problems. Anti-gay law check! What's next? Smh for such primitive thinking.

1 Like

Re: 10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria. by Virgohills(m): 1:12am On Jul 30, 2014
If US sanctions us economically, we will buy from China...afterall the photocopy of obama can be made in china.
Re: 10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria. by favouryemmy: 1:17am On Jul 30, 2014
I am married and sleep with my wife regularly. A man can NEVER EVER give me the kind of satisfaction I get from my wife. I wonder why some people will wake up one day and decide they want to be sleeping with a member of their own sex. Tufiakwa, ihere mee ekwensu!
Re: 10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria. by abworld6deep(m): 1:40am On Jul 30, 2014
lekkie073: God punish their generation angry
And those that look at them as god...with mind set say they no go fit live without them.
Arrant Nonsense.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Nairabet Owner Akin Alabi Wins APC House Of Rep Ticket / Bello, El-Rufai's Son Shares Another Photo Of His Father And Tinubu / What Southeast Governors Told Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.