Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,997 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:44 AM

Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) (56754 Views)

Group Visit Okija Shrine To Pray And Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Birthday (video) / Shuwa Arab Women Twerk To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu Arrest / 'Accidental Public Servant' — Man Rain Curses On El-Rufai, Sets His Book Ablaze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by Naijadaily: 11:46am On Oct 14, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4Fu8fK96zA

A man in Enugu believed to be a loyalist to the outlawed Indegenious People of Biafra (IPOB) on Thursday night burnt down his Vehicle to celebrate the ruling of the Appeal Court which discharged the leader of the leader of IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu of the terrorism charges levelled against him by the Nigerian Government.

It was reported that the man whose name was undisclosed had earlier made a vow to carry out the act if Nnamdi Kanu is released from detention. Following Thursday's judgment the man fulfilled his vow by driving to the location disembarking from the vehicle and setting it on fire after dousing it with Petrol.

The act carried out at Onitsha South Mass Transit bus park, opposite Holy Ghost Cathedral , Enugu attracted onlookers who filmed the bizarre act, while some concerned individuals attempted to put out the raging fire.

It can be recalled that A three-judge panel of the appellate court ruled that Kanu was illegally extracted from Kenya by Nigerian agents in a process known internationally as extraordinary rendition, which rights experts define as an abduction.

The judges held that the Nigerian Government could not charge Kanu for any offence in the country until federal authorities explained how they moved him from Nairobi to Abuja in June 2022.

Reacting to the judgement, the Federal Government through the Attorney-General of the Federation and Minister of Justice, Abubakar Malami in a statement signed by his spokesperson, Dr. Umar Jibril Gwandu on Thursday explained that the appeal court only discharged Kanu and did not acquit him.
The statement read;
“The Office of the Attorney General of the Federation and Minister of Justice has received the news of the decision of the Court of Appeal concerning the trial of Nnamdi Kanu,” the statement said. “For the avoidance of doubt and by the verdict of the Court, Kanu was only discharged and not acquitted.

“Consequently, the appropriate legal options before the authorities will be exploited and communicated accordingly to the public.

“The decision handed down by the court of appeal was on a single issues that borders on rendition.

“Let it be made clear to the general public that other issues that predates rendition on the basis of which Kanu jumped bail remain valid issues for judicial determination.
“The Federal Government will consider all available options open to us on the judgment on rendition while pursuing determination of pre-rendition issues.”

https://www.nationalherald.ng/nnamdi-kanu-man-sets-own-car-ablaze-to-celebrate-ipob-leaders-discharge-2/

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by Nobody: 11:49am On Oct 14, 2022
sad

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by N3TRAL: 11:52am On Oct 14, 2022
All I want is peace in the South East so that my babies can visit their grandparents.

It's been two years since I ate fresh Eguisi soup prepared by my lovely, amazing, beautiful and hardworking mother-in-law.

Nkechi can do the stir fry spaghetti which are always as delicious as her body and sweet like her soul, but I just want a traditionally prepared Eguisi with fresh fish and he-goat meat Mama prepares to welcome her fit son-in-law. I'm tired of my Nkechi's stir fry Eguisi which she refrigerates for one month and serves once a week.

Please end the agitations. Let's give peace a chance. Christmas is coming.

God bless Nigeria in the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

Let peace return to the South East and other parts of Nigeria in the name Jesus Christ, Amen.

191 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 11:53am On Oct 14, 2022
Wahala!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by TechNana(f): 12:04pm On Oct 14, 2022
Hight of celebration for what?
Maybe he was tired of the car already or some old car... cheesy cheesy cheesy

I can't imagine someone setting a latest model Benz on fire for this... Meanwhile Hurry and join the tutorial below now

https://www.nairaland.com/7377391/vfl-football-trading-tutorials-consistent

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by Moferere: 12:14pm On Oct 14, 2022
Mad people everywhere undecided

196 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by Mystic216: 12:27pm On Oct 14, 2022
He’s rich

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by QuotaSystem: 12:50pm On Oct 14, 2022
…and then Malami clarified that he was only discharged for the rendition, and not acquitted for his other offenses and therefore must remain in chains.

The result of 95% emotion, 5% perspiration and 0% sense.

209 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by TANID(m): 1:06pm On Oct 14, 2022
what do we call this now

4 Likes

Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by GavelSlam: 2:05pm On Oct 14, 2022
SilverSurfer:

Stupid idiot like you. Una go quench for Nnamdi Kanu matter very soon. I wonder why you northerners won't mind your business and leave Igbos out of your miserable living. Your region has been completely ravaged by insecurities yet all you're ever concerned about is Nnamdi Kanu. Mumu person

Rant all you want but Nnmadi Kanu slept on the same prison bunk last night and ate the same watery beans this morning.

His tracksuit would definitely continue to give him eczema.

95 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by OnionBandit(f): 3:08pm On Oct 14, 2022
Violence, destruction, hate, bitterness is all they know

How can any sane person celebrate anything by putting his property up in flames? Even if na abandoned vehicle, why must you burn it?

Cursed souls

191 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by gidgiddy: 3:13pm On Oct 14, 2022
Nawah, does this guy know that there is a major market near where he is burning his car?

There are better ways to celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's victory

Craziness

4 Likes

Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by worksmart(m): 3:17pm On Oct 14, 2022
He should be charged with obstructing public road, endangering life and property and he should be fined and charged for disposal of the burnt car.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by Bontafa: 3:19pm On Oct 14, 2022
OnionBandit:
Violence, destruction, hate, bitterness is all they know

How can any sane person celebrate anything by putting his property up in flames? Even if na abandoned vehicle, why must you burn it?

Cursed souls

Wailing wailer

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by Roger3D(m): 3:20pm On Oct 14, 2022
Mystic216:
He’s rich
He's stupid. Nnamdi Kanu hasn't even been released yet and even if he eventually is, who does a dumb and stupid such as that? I know the answer-an IPOB blockhead

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by FakeIgboJew: 3:24pm On Oct 14, 2022
The Igbo is a fanatic baboon.

184 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by QuotaSystem: 3:43pm On Oct 14, 2022
SilverSurfer:

Stupid idiot like you. Una go quench for Nnamdi Kanu matter very soon. I wonder why you northerners won't mind your business and leave Igbos out of your miserable living. Your region has been completely ravaged by insecurities yet all you're ever concerned about is Nnamdi Kanu. Mumu person

Did Lamidi Cownu mind his business? Did he leave northerners alone? Did he leave Yorubas alone? Did he leave innocent Nigerians out of his miserable existence?

Same putrid-mouthed terrorist that turned igboland into an arena of murders, cannibalism, kidnapping, butchery and all sorts lawlessness is the same person this brainwashed imp is blowing his gasket over.

…and here I was thinking these people had recovered from Cownu’s brain melting urine sad

47 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by Blackfire(m): 3:45pm On Oct 14, 2022
...and tomorrow the FG lock kanu with 3 padlock keys instead of one...what will he do?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by benuejosh: 3:47pm On Oct 14, 2022
Elections are around the corner. Nnamdi Kanu will start the IPOB/Biafra campaign and that will be a spoiler for Peter Obi. Biafra is back and we won’t vote anyone who will be supported because of biafra.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by ljoh: 3:47pm On Oct 14, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by FalseProphet1(m): 3:47pm On Oct 14, 2022
I see him regretting his actions, I see his girlfriend dumping him cos she's not ready to be treeking in the name of love, I see unknown gunmen abducting him, I see him trying to explain to them that he's the one that burnt his car for Kanu, I see his family emptying his account to pay for ransom, I see him becoming very broke.

This I have seen.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by Omeleyi: 3:47pm On Oct 14, 2022
Okoro is that you?

8 Likes

Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by YeyeGbami: 3:47pm On Oct 14, 2022
Lol why

Told my guys yesterday it was too early to celebrate, FG no send court judgement

5 Likes

Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by havenz(m): 3:47pm On Oct 14, 2022
Good for him...
Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by Factfinder1(m): 3:48pm On Oct 14, 2022
A fool at 40 is a fool forever

8 Likes

Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by davodyguy: 3:49pm On Oct 14, 2022
Madness.

That's why ideology is difficult to defeat.

A man that can do this to himself, will probably kill for same ideology.

What's the difference between him and people who kill in the name of blasphemy?

14 Likes

Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by FakeIgboJew: 3:49pm On Oct 14, 2022
Heebo foolishness on full display

167 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by Thanos5555: 3:49pm On Oct 14, 2022
grin

didnt they continue keeping SOWORE in Custody for more than 1 year, even after Court Judgement, United states, United Kingdom Goverment actions. but any ways, it is clear that those IPOB guys are using Bokoharam tactics of ambush ( kill two and run back to the bush), and it is clearly defeating the Nigerian Army.

so they could release him, to help beg IPOB warriors to stop Ambush attacks, cos at this daily rate , there may not be any SOLDIER or POLICEMAN alive again in the next 15 years

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

ACN Block Should Produce The President -buhari / Stolen Artefacts: British Police Hold On To Ife Head Stolen From Nigeria (pic) / Dasuki And Olisah Metuh's Appearance In Court - The Difference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.