Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,475 members, 7,819,733 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

What Does This Phrase Mean "You Are Too Good For Me" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does This Phrase Mean "You Are Too Good For Me" (3688 Views)

Pls Help ASAP, What Does This Phrase Mean? "What Is Ur Role" / Many Relationships Will End Tonight In Nigeria If U Take Away This PHRASE (pics) / He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does This Phrase Mean "You Are Too Good For Me" by Djdamian(m): 7:42pm On Jul 29, 2014
My gal friend who i have dated for more than a year now just broke up with me saying i am too good for her....i dont understand this,i have tried to ask her why she's leaving but she doesnt want to tell me anything....,pls friends with and in ur little or huge experience,what do u tink dis mean?
Re: What Does This Phrase Mean "You Are Too Good For Me" by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jul 29, 2014
It's Sarcasm. She's probably bored/tired of seeing your face, Hard Luck.
Re: What Does This Phrase Mean "You Are Too Good For Me" by mstik(f): 7:51pm On Jul 29, 2014
It's just a nice way of letting you go without deflating your ego grin
Re: What Does This Phrase Mean "You Are Too Good For Me" by Djdamian(m): 7:53pm On Jul 29, 2014
Ceasar1: It's Sarcasm. She's probably bored/tired of seeing your face, Hard Luck.

you think?....cos wat suprise me d most is dat she was crying when she was saying all dis whole thing
Re: What Does This Phrase Mean "You Are Too Good For Me" by seunviju(f): 7:54pm On Jul 29, 2014
Maybe you care too much 4 her?you show her too much affections but she is not really into you.she might not be getting what she want from you but do you know what?let her go because later she will know your worth.I have once heard that from my ex b4

1 Like

Re: What Does This Phrase Mean "You Are Too Good For Me" by Djdamian(m): 8:01pm On Jul 29, 2014
seunviju: Maybe you care too much 4 her?you show her too much affections but she is not really into you.she might not be getting what she want from you but do you know what?let her go because later she will know your worth.I have once heard that from my ex b4

i feel bad mehn...guess amah take ur advice....didn't know being nice to a gal is a bad thing
Re: What Does This Phrase Mean "You Are Too Good For Me" by vizkiz: 8:05pm On Jul 29, 2014
Djdamian:

you think?....cos wat suprise me d most is dat she was crying when she was saying all dis whole thing

so you want her to be laughing like

"Hey baby i guess we need to slipt cuz i think you are too good to me" grin

Oga she just dumped your sorry @ss for another dude
tongue

1 Like

Re: What Does This Phrase Mean "You Are Too Good For Me" by butterflyy(f): 8:17pm On Jul 29, 2014
When I saw †ђξ topic, М̣̣̥̇̊Y̶̲̥̅̊ heart skipped. Untill I checked and saw your profile pic. Its usually when we αяє tired of U̶̲̥̅̊ n Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ αяє trying U̶̲̥̅̊я best to please us but we αяє still tired, but dnt wanna hurt U̶̲̥̅̊я feeling, we just say that to please u
Re: What Does This Phrase Mean "You Are Too Good For Me" by seunviju(f): 8:20pm On Jul 29, 2014
Djdamian:

i feel bad mehn...guess amah take ur advice....didn't know being nice to a gal is a bad thing
it isn't a bad thing when you are nice to a lady but it is a problem when the person you are expressing it to doesn't knw the worth.just move on cus that is life 4 u my dear broda
Re: What Does This Phrase Mean "You Are Too Good For Me" by Waspy(m): 8:57pm On Jul 29, 2014
There is another Nigga hitting on your lady already......but you shld probably know this already nao. Sorry bro undecided cry cry
Re: What Does This Phrase Mean "You Are Too Good For Me" by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jul 29, 2014
Ceasar1: It's Sarcasm. She's probably bored/tired of seeing your face, Hard Luck.

exactly!!!!

@OP
this is what women say to men when they want to break it off gently (aka no wahala!!!).......this is the same thing as:"it's not you, it's me"
Re: What Does This Phrase Mean "You Are Too Good For Me" by dre11(m): 9:23pm On Jul 29, 2014
She just telling u goodbye in a nice way
Re: What Does This Phrase Mean "You Are Too Good For Me" by AGgal(f): 9:39pm On Jul 29, 2014
It means,you've done nothing wrong and don't deserve this but I can't continue with the relationship anymore.
Re: What Does This Phrase Mean "You Are Too Good For Me" by missdebs(f): 9:41pm On Jul 29, 2014
it means get d f outta ma life u borin a**hole...its d best brkup/friendzone line
Re: What Does This Phrase Mean "You Are Too Good For Me" by Agybabe(f): 9:51pm On Jul 29, 2014
I think I know the meaning and I'll just try to explain it (I can only try o).

Probably you've been so nice, faithful, loving and good to her more than she expects. cool

I think she likes you but not as much as you love her. She believes it ain't mutual, I mean the love thing. She might be giving you 10percent while you are giving her 95percent.

Maybe, she's seeing someone else and might not want to hurt a guy (that's you) who has been so good and who deserves a better girl. cool

Ah guess, She feels rather too imperfect for you. angry

The goodnews is you've been named a good guy. Cheer up man! Please move on! smiley

Shey ah try with the puzzle? cheesy

BTW, can wee meeting yhu grin wink
Re: What Does This Phrase Mean "You Are Too Good For Me" by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jul 29, 2014
butterflyy: When I saw †ђξ topic, М̣̣̥̇̊Y̶̲̥̅̊ heart skipped. Untill I checked and saw your profile pic. Its usually when we αяє tired of U̶̲̥̅̊ n Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ αяє trying U̶̲̥̅̊я best to please us but we αяє still tired, but dnt wanna hurt U̶̲̥̅̊я feeling, we just say that to please u
hmmm may be u r rite my dear. she jst dont wana hurt d dude. doh she seems bore abt d all stuff.
Re: What Does This Phrase Mean "You Are Too Good For Me" by Afrok(m): 10:15pm On Jul 29, 2014
Hehe... That one na to console U for breaking up with U undecided. She knew u'll actually be thinking about what it means for some time, so that by the time U grab the meaning the whole love thing for don clear for ur eyes shocked. That's a stylish way of breaking up wink
Re: What Does This Phrase Mean "You Are Too Good For Me" by numericalguy(m): 10:21pm On Jul 29, 2014
mstik: It's just a nice way of letting you go without deflating your ego grin

Waspy: There is another Nigga hitting on your lady already......but you shld probably know this already nao. Sorry bro undecided cry cry

dre11: She just telling u goodbye in a nice way

OP, you have heard it all from these three wise men people.
Re: What Does This Phrase Mean "You Are Too Good For Me" by Djdamian(m): 10:26pm On Jul 29, 2014
Oh ok,i now get it.....moving on is d best option for me now though its gonna be hard for me,especially venturing into anoda relationship.....cos i am psychologically messed up rite now..,maybe d next babe will say d same...anyway,tanks y'all i really appreciate
Re: What Does This Phrase Mean "You Are Too Good For Me" by numericalguy(m): 10:55pm On Jul 29, 2014
Djdamian: Oh ok,i now get it.....moving on is d best option for me now though its gonna be hard for me,especially venturing into anoda relationship.....cos i am psychologically messed up rite now..,maybe d next babe will say d same...anyway,tanks y'all i really appreciate

Moving on is not the best option, but the only option for you.
Why would the next babe said the said thing na? Guy i tire for you o! Man up joor and stop being such a woosy.
Maybe that's why she dumped your sorry asz in the first place.
Re: What Does This Phrase Mean "You Are Too Good For Me" by farano(f): 10:57pm On Jul 29, 2014
Djdamian: Oh ok,i now get it.....moving on is d best option for me now though its gonna be hard for me,especially venturing into anoda relationship.....cos i am psychologically messed up rite now..,maybe d next babe will say d same...anyway,tanks y'all i really appreciate
Ur welcum. Single ladies where una dey? He's single and searching at d moment cheesy
Re: What Does This Phrase Mean "You Are Too Good For Me" by VivyGift(f): 11:22pm On Jul 29, 2014
She's probably cheating on you and don't know how to confess to you... So she thinks dumping you is the best option
Re: What Does This Phrase Mean "You Are Too Good For Me" by stormybucci(m): 11:23pm On Jul 29, 2014
Agybabe: I think I know the meaning and I'll just try to explain it (I can only try o).

Probably you've been so nice, faithful, loving and good to her more than she expects. cool

I think she likes you but not as much as you love her. She believes it ain't mutual, I mean the love thing. She might be giving you 10percent while you are giving her 95percent.

Maybe, she's seeing someone else and might not want to hurt a guy (that's you) who has been so good and who deserves a better girl. cool

Ah guess, She feels rather too imperfect for you. angry

The goodnews is you've been named a good guy. Cheer up man! Please move on! smiley

Shey ah try with the puzzle? cheesy

BTW, can wee meeting yhu grin wink
seconded

1 Like

Re: What Does This Phrase Mean "You Are Too Good For Me" by Odunharry(m): 11:25pm On Jul 29, 2014

1 Like

Re: What Does This Phrase Mean "You Are Too Good For Me" by dexterush(f): 11:26pm On Jul 29, 2014
Op take dis from me, she has done sumfin she isnt proud of to you. In ma guess *she has cheated*.
Re: What Does This Phrase Mean "You Are Too Good For Me" by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jul 29, 2014
vizkiz:

so you want her to be laughing like

"Hey baby i guess we need to slipt cuz i think you are too good to me" grin

Oga she just dumped your sorry @ss for another dude
tongue
. Wicked! After if I say I like u, ull think am kidding
Re: What Does This Phrase Mean "You Are Too Good For Me" by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jul 29, 2014
farano: Ur welcum. Single ladies where una dey? He's single and searching at d moment cheesy
. Help us na, u r our Oga
Re: What Does This Phrase Mean "You Are Too Good For Me" by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jul 29, 2014
She wanted to friendzone you but it never work out or

she is cheating on you then you are still caring lipsrsealed
Re: What Does This Phrase Mean "You Are Too Good For Me" by latino2swt(m): 11:33pm On Jul 29, 2014
Djdamian: My gal friend who i have dated for more than a year now just broke up with me saying i am too good for her....i dont understand this,i have tried to ask her why she's leaving but she doesnt want to tell me anything....,pls friends with and in ur little or huge experience,what do u tink dis mean?

It simply means she felt inferior 2 u. Maybe u r more advanced dan her educationally. It may be dat her level of exposure is not up to yours. It may be that even as a boy, u look beta than her appearance'wise. It may be ur background is far better than hers. It may b dat u've gone to places she is yet to hear of. It may be u r both naturally n artificially better than her. Your personality have overshadowed her. In each of these cases, there is bound 2 b inferiority complex on her neck. Her friends may even worsen d case by tellin her dat u r nt her class/type, that she is wastin her tym being wit u, that she is more or less lyk a maid to u. It's natural. Her self esteem is nt there again. Ur presence do humble her. She was always lyk a prisoner wen with u. More pressure from friend who claim 2 b concerned, she took d bull by d horn. Op, u were nt sensitive. U should av noticed this from d beginnin n talk 2 her dat u r nt after WHAT she is but WHO she is. Additionally, maybe u used 2 form 'bikboi' 4 d gal. Try n maintain a balance in ur ego. And the reason y she cried while tellin u dis is dat within her u r stil d best 4 her bt she can't help continuing in dat prison of inferiority. To her, nature have cheated her. During d period, her thought revolvd around what n why there must b dat big gap btw d two of u. Poor, wicked or dead parents, bad or unconcerned uncles n aunts, her ystrday's mistakes etc. Ur words n action can still turn back d hands of d clock. Bt think b4 u act
Re: What Does This Phrase Mean "You Are Too Good For Me" by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jul 29, 2014
latino2swt:

It simply means she felt inferior 2 u. Maybe u r more advanced dan her educationally. It may be dat her level of exposure is not up to yours. It may be that even as a boy, u look beta than her appearance'wise. It may be ur background is far better than hers. It may b dat u've gone to places she is yet to hear of. It may be u r both naturally n artificially better than her. Your personality have overshadowed her. In each of these cases, there is bound 2 b inferiority complex on her neck. Her friends may even worsen d case by tellin her dat u r nt her class/type, that she is wastin her tym being wit u, that she is more or less lyk a maid to u. It's natural. Her self esteem is nt there again. Ur presence do humble her. She was always lyk a prisoner wen with u. More pressure from friend who claim 2 b concerned, she took d bull by d horn. Op, u were nt sensitive. U should av noticed this from d beginnin n talk 2 her dat u r nt after WHAT she is but WHO she is. Additionally, maybe u used 2 form 'bikboi' 4 d gal. Try n maintain a balance in ur ego. And the reason y she cried while tellin u dis is dat within her u r stil d best 4 her bt she can't help continuing in dat prison of inferiority. To her, nature have cheated her. During d period, her thought revolvd around what n why there must b dat big gap btw d two of u. Poor, wicked or dead parents, bad or unconcerned uncles n aunts, her ystrday's mistakes etc. Ur words n action can still turn back d hands of d clock. Bt think b4 u act
. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: What Does This Phrase Mean "You Are Too Good For Me" by zicoraads: 11:39pm On Jul 29, 2014
latino2swt:

What is this one saying? OP I have used those lines several times.

In summary, she has broken up with you. Those lines she used are break up lines. Forget her and move on. Daz all!
Re: What Does This Phrase Mean "You Are Too Good For Me" by dre11(m): 11:45pm On Jul 29, 2014

u aren't mah guy
ure just feeling the pain of being cheated by the one u do care much about.....

And moving on is the best options for u guy.....
Count ur losses and take stock and learn from ur mistake, weakness and strenght

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can U Date A Girl/guy Who's Got Halitosis? / What Is It With Nigerian Men And Baby Carriers?? / What Type Of Wife Will This Woman Becomes (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.