Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,176 members, 7,818,554 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

Ladies, Virginity Doesnt Make You Special - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Virginity Doesnt Make You Special (3469 Views)

Sex On The First Date/day/nite Doesnt Make You A Hoe. / Guys Or Babes, Who Lose Their Virginity The Earliest? / Best Way To Forget About A Girl You Love That Doesnt Care About U (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Virginity Doesnt Make You Special by jamesbridget13(f): 8:32am On Jul 30, 2014
Please being a virgin makes dat person special but its not a guarantee to a healthy home or future

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Virginity Doesnt Make You Special by UjSizzle(f): 8:36am On Jul 30, 2014
But why do men think our lives revolve around them? Like a woman can't choose to do a thing for herself without factoring that it could please a man undecided
Re: Ladies, Virginity Doesnt Make You Special by Tymax(m): 8:43am On Jul 30, 2014
MizMyColi: 100 Likes grin
embarassed
Re: Ladies, Virginity Doesnt Make You Special by MizMyColi(f): 8:44am On Jul 30, 2014
Tymax: embarassed
Re: Ladies, Virginity Doesnt Make You Special by Tymax(m): 8:46am On Jul 30, 2014
MizMyColi:
I'm blushing embarassed
Re: Ladies, Virginity Doesnt Make You Special by MizMyColi(f): 8:48am On Jul 30, 2014
Tymax: I'm blushing embarassed
Oh, Okay cheesy
Re: Ladies, Virginity Doesnt Make You Special by BoiledCorn: 8:56am On Jul 30, 2014
Virgin? who dey find virgin again?
Re: Ladies, Virginity Doesnt Make You Special by Nobody: 9:13am On Jul 30, 2014
Tymax:
tongue

Actually, many Naija guys want to marry virgins. OP is just offering us another angle to it. Virginity doesn't denote moral purity exclusively. A virgin does not make a good wife just because, but she lends a sense of marital fidelity to her home.
continue dazing us ooo
Re: Ladies, Virginity Doesnt Make You Special by salomycruz: 9:17am On Jul 30, 2014
lolz virgin matter every where....its in this part of the world we see it has a big deal....would you tag those who have MouthAction as virgin 2?wud you tag those who are theorically spoilt but are yet 2 engage in the practical 1 has a virgin?a whole lot of pple have been disvirgined even b4 the hymen was broken.... you kiss,you touch,you s*ck,you l*ck and you come here here and say you a virgin..msteeeeeew.....the only way to avoid all this without the real sex is to stay SINGLE till Marriage!
Re: Ladies, Virginity Doesnt Make You Special by zeongeon: 9:18am On Jul 30, 2014
Forget about thiS world that encourages immorality and keep your dignity and pride aS a woman which iS ur virginity.

From the world immemorial from europe to asia to the middle east down to africa a woman Virginity was Seen aS a Symbol of pride, virtue and dignity even kingS, princes, warriors and men in general married virginS.
A virgin iS d pride of her husband. Even d gods aSked for virgins as oracleS that's to tell that even in d spiritual Virginity is symbolic.

If your a virgin please keep urself for ur huSband and not to make ur self an object to every other men. As a virgin u can decide to b like other gals at anytime but other gals can't be like u again.

If ur no longer a virgin it will be good to discipline and respect urself so that u don't become remnant for ur husband.

And with the rate of immorality I think we should put a law that a man will only pay a woman bride price only if she is a virgin..For bride price symbolizes that d gurl nah virgin and ur d first man that will feel her warmth. Why then should we pay bride price in tune of thousands and millions when d gal Is not a virgin??

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Virginity Doesnt Make You Special by daryoor(m): 9:25am On Jul 30, 2014
zeongeon: Forget about thiS world that encourages immorality and keep your dignity and pride aS a woman which iS ur virginity.

From the world immemorial from europe to asia to the middle east down to africa a woman Virginity was Seen aS a Symbol of pride, virtue and dignity even kingS, princes, warriors and men in general married virginS.
A virgin iS d pride of her husband. Even d gods aSked for virgins as oracleS that's to tell that even in d spiritual Virginity is symbolic.

If your a virgin please keep urself for ur huSband and not to make ur self an object to every other men. As a virgin u can decide to b like other gals at anytime but other gals can't be like u again.

If ur no longer a virgin it will be good to discipline and respect urself so that u don't become remnant for ur husband.

And with the rate of immorality I think we should put a law that a man will only pay a woman bride price only if she is a virgin..For bride price symbolizes that d gurl nah virgin and ur d first man that will feel her warmth. Why then should we pay bride price in tune of thousands and millions when d gal Is not a virgin??

you belong in " the world immemorial from europe to asia down to africa" smiley smileysmiley
Re: Ladies, Virginity Doesnt Make You Special by lorRhyMeZ: 9:35am On Jul 30, 2014
Ladies,virginity ACTUALLY makes u special o...any virgin shud b very proud of herself in this time and age of immorality! Agents of the devil like the Op shudnt deter u, FORNICATION is still a mighty sin!

UrZ Sincerely
lorRhyMeZ.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Virginity Doesnt Make You Special by iHustle(m): 10:20am On Jul 30, 2014
zeongeon: Forget about thiS world that encourages immorality and keep your dignity and pride aS a woman which iS ur virginity.

With my whole heart, I pray for God to bless you. May he guide and protect you. May your days be long and fruitful. In Jesus' name, amen.
Re: Ladies, Virginity Doesnt Make You Special by Nobody: 10:25am On Jul 30, 2014

6 Likes

Re: Ladies, Virginity Doesnt Make You Special by KingTom(m): 11:04am On Jul 30, 2014
ShirelleBaby: y are u opening ur mouth na?
make I close am
lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies, Virginity Doesnt Make You Special by bknight: 12:33pm On Jul 30, 2014
undecided
Re: Ladies, Virginity Doesnt Make You Special by xtervaganza(m): 12:46pm On Jul 30, 2014
iHustle: I will never marry a non-virgin! Never! No virgin, no party. I can't deal with the mental torture of knowing that other men have ravaged my wife. I just can't.

A virgin who kept her virginity because of the fear of God and respect for her future husband should be greatly praised. Such a woman will not be inclined to cheat on her husband

Every woman should be with the man that disvirgined her (except she was a raped). That's how it's supposed to be. You cannot be giving leftover to other men.

A covenant takes place when a lady loses her virginity to a man. Marrying a woman that has giving out something so special to another man is a complete NO NO for me.
and who gives a crap about you?
Re: Ladies, Virginity Doesnt Make You Special by iHustle(m): 1:34pm On Jul 30, 2014
xtervaganza: and who gives a crap about you?

Why are you so bothered?
Re: Ladies, Virginity Doesnt Make You Special by Bootybuttchic(f): 1:45pm On Jul 30, 2014
ShirelleBaby: Hehehehehehehehehehe-my own makes me special oh cry
i swear down .....same here sis!!!

op if u like type a millionwords
,da virginity remains till marriage.......soap bub cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Virginity Doesnt Make You Special by xtervaganza(m): 2:07pm On Jul 30, 2014
iHustle:

Why are you so bothered?
because you're a hypocritical canalla
Re: Ladies, Virginity Doesnt Make You Special by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jul 30, 2014
Nonso23: Ladies, virginity makes you special.
It shows you:

Are disciplined

Have strong moral principles

Have the ability to see a tough decision through

Are not influenced by peer pressure

Can move against the general notion of the crowd

Are properly trained by your parents

Understand that the safest way to avoid STDs, abortions and unwanted pregnancies is Abstinence.

Are a rare gem.

You wouldn't have anything to hide like "a dirty past" when you finally choose to get married.

Will command respect from your future spouse.

Most importantly, you are a great mother in the making.

But also try as much as possible to develop yourselves in other areas of your lives in order to become to most sought after wife package. These sex-starved men do not care about you or your life in anyway. Their aim is just to 'lamba' you and move on. Thankfully, there are prostitutes to help them cure their pent up sexual frustration. Let them seek these sex workers out and fulfill their erotic fantasies . Refuse to be any man's plaything. Most importantly , don't mind that lie that you wouldn't get married early if you choose the abstinence route. You only wouldn't get married to thoughtless, unreasonable, selfish sex starved monsters and that's a good thing. smiley

BTW, A lot of men would rather a virgin spouse 20 times over one who has lost hers. This is still Africa. Virginity is still considered a 'virtue' and should remain so because indirectly it is.
thank u. kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Virginity Doesnt Make You Special by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jul 30, 2014
Some things people say eeeeh! Deres nofin wrong in been a virgin its a gud thing if u r nd deres nofin wrong if u r not, it depends on personal choice just like d OP is saying its not a guarantee nd someone else said virgin or not.
When I c some guys ranting ladies u shuld be a virgin! I can't marry a non virgin! I have just one question for u.- are you a virgin? The bible says fornication is a sin for males nd females not only ladies alone so b4 u start spewing nonsense u shuld be a virgin too den the equation would rhyme- u want to give ur husband remnants' wat abt the husband giving his wife remnants. So sad esp the guy asking the OP if he can marry a prostitute dat can cook so do u mean dat the opposite of virgins r prostitute cos I didn't get the concept of d question. The OP wasn't referring to loose women or women dat sleep around, for the fact dat a woman isn't a virgin doesn't make her a prostitute. Let's try to b reasonable please. For me virginity is gud but not all in life nd I am not a virgin, but I have so many oda wonderful qualities dat my fiancee loves. Thank u
Re: Ladies, Virginity Doesnt Make You Special by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jul 30, 2014

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Virginity Doesnt Make You Special by iHustle(m): 7:46pm On Jul 30, 2014
Nonso23:

When will some women learn to accept the truth for what it is, without taint ?
When will some of you realize that it's not about what you want to hear but about what is right?

There is, has always been, will always be a difference between a chaste/virgin woman and the rest of the womenfold. Harsh truth but the truth nonetheless.

I don't have a problem with women who are no longer virgins but what i have a problem with is: them trying to downplay the truth just to massage their bruising egos.

Where did i say the opposite of virgins are prostitutes?
Don't you understand the dynamics of debate? The idea of the question was to know how far the o.p was willing to go to support his 'virginity does not matter' stance and it pretty much sold him out.
Why are you taking it so personal?

This thread is about virgin women and i responded appropriately. Whatever stereotypes you choose to believe about male chastity is entirely your opinion. No one is under any compulsion whatsoever to yield to your bland, cheap, sexist blackmails. smiley

Being a Virgin may not be everything but it's a whole, whole, lot closer to 'everything' than not being one.

Keep sentiments and emotions aside when appraising other people's opinions.

May your days be long.
Re: Ladies, Virginity Doesnt Make You Special by nellyelitz(m): 8:09pm On Jul 30, 2014
Can imagine myself deflowering a girl,maybe she have to pay me real good. imagine the stress,blood and the cry. God4bid!
Re: Ladies, Virginity Doesnt Make You Special by nellyelitz(m): 8:12pm On Jul 30, 2014
temigracie: abi oooo,same here too
wow same here oooo... cheesy
Re: Ladies, Virginity Doesnt Make You Special by nellyelitz(m): 8:14pm On Jul 30, 2014
But seriously my dog must be a virgin before i buy.
Re: Ladies, Virginity Doesnt Make You Special by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jul 30, 2014
nellyelitz: wow same here oooo... cheesy
hmmmm...#team vaargeen#

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Virginity Doesnt Make You Special by gabmaxblanco(m): 9:20pm On Jul 30, 2014
In my opinion, I tink most pple av misunderstood d OPs on dis issue.

I don't see ops saying keeping ur vaginity is not good, he's only sayin it will be an added advantage for ladies.

Cos as a guy I will neva admire ur vaginity @ first sight, I will only do dat after knwin u too well.

As a guy d attribute u first see in a gurl b4 knwin her vaginity status includes

Beauty
Ukwu
Bobby
Intelligence
Versatility
Caring
Can cook nd manage home
Dress sense
Has her own job etc

Dis are d tinz dat attract a guy to a lady xoo keepin ur vaginity will be an added advantage.

Cos it commands respect for ladies.
Re: Ladies, Virginity Doesnt Make You Special by rudepen(m): 9:26pm On Jul 30, 2014
Nonso23: Ladies, virginity makes you special.
It shows you:

Are disciplined

Have strong moral principles

Have the ability to see a tough decision through

Are not influenced by peer pressure

Can move against the general notion of the crowd

Are properly trained by your parents

Understand that the safest way to avoid STDs, abortions and unwanted pregnancies is Abstinence.

Are a rare gem.

You wouldn't have anything to hide like "a dirty past" when you finally choose to get married.

Will command respect from your future spouse.

Most importantly, you are a great mother in the making.

But also try as much as possible to develop yourselves in other areas of your lives in order to become to most sought after wife package. These sex-starved men do not care about you or your life in anyway. Their aim is just to 'lamba' you and move on. Thankfully, there are prostitutes to help them cure their pent up sexual frustration. Let them seek these sex workers out and fulfill their erotic fantasies . Refuse to be any man's plaything. Most importantly , don't mind that lie that you wouldn't get married early if you choose the abstinence route. You only wouldn't get married to thoughtless, unreasonable, selfish sex starved monsters and that's a good thing. smiley

BTW, A lot of men would rather a virgin spouse 20 times over one who has lost hers. This is still Africa. Virginity is still considered a 'virtue' and should remain so because indirectly it is.
useless words...like say u no dey straff girl.....virginity z n0 virtue...tz just d jiggy mentality of blacks..... Dere's no such tin.
Re: Ladies, Virginity Doesnt Make You Special by rudepen(m): 9:31pm On Jul 30, 2014
Bootybuttchic: i swear down .....same here sis!!!

op if u like type a millionwords
,da virginity remains till marriage.......soap bub cheesy
ladies n deir faith sha....'VIRGINS'.... Oh cmon, be real.
Re: Ladies, Virginity Doesnt Make You Special by daryoor(m): 12:48am On Jul 31, 2014
rozzay: Some things people say eeeeh! Deres nofin wrong in been a virgin its a gud thing if u r nd deres nofin wrong if u r not, it depends on personal choice just like d OP is saying its not a guarantee nd someone else said virgin or not.
When I c some guys ranting ladies u shuld be a virgin! I can't marry a non virgin! I have just one question for u.- are you a virgin? The bible says fornication is a sin for males nd females not only ladies alone so b4 u start spewing nonsense u shuld be a virgin too den the equation would rhyme- u want to give ur husband remnants' wat abt the husband giving his wife remnants. So sad esp the guy asking the OP if he can marry a prostitute dat can cook so do u mean dat the opposite of virgins r prostitute cos I didn't get the concept of d question. The OP wasn't referring to loose women or women dat sleep around, for the fact dat a woman isn't a virgin doesn't make her a prostitute. Let's try to b reasonable please. For me virginity is gud but not all in life nd I am not a virgin, but I have so many oda wonderful qualities dat my fiancee loves. Thank u

You've earned my respect. Im beginning to feel all these virgins have a pychological problem, it seems they cant think straight smiley . If u like tell yourself you are special from now till infinity, if you arent you arent, well im sure god likes you smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Need To Know Why Majority Of Gals Hate To Kiss. / Please Read If You Are A Lady. / Men Who Cook: What Do You Think, Ladies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.