Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,748 members, 7,955,858 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:12 PM

Ladies, Virginity Doesnt Make You Special - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Virginity Doesnt Make You Special (3512 Views)

Sex On The First Date/day/nite Doesnt Make You A Hoe. / Guys Or Babes, Who Lose Their Virginity The Earliest? / Best Way To Forget About A Girl You Love That Doesnt Care About U (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Virginity Doesnt Make You Special by daryoor(m): 12:57am On Jul 31, 2014
Whats with all these rants about respect, i must have decided if you deserve my respect before i know your viginty. So you guys start respecting people soon as you know they have unbroken hymens?
Re: Ladies, Virginity Doesnt Make You Special by Nobody: 1:02am On Jul 31, 2014
Nonso23:

When will some women learn to accept the truth for what it is, without taint ?
When will some of you realize that it's not about what you want to hear but about what is right?

There is, has always been, will always be a difference between a chaste/virgin woman and the rest of the womenfold. Harsh truth but the truth nonetheless.

I don't have a problem with women who are no longer virgins but what i have a problem with is: them trying to downplay the truth just to massage their bruising egos.

Where did i say the opposite of virgins are prostitutes?
Don't you understand the dynamics of debate? The idea of the question was to know how far the o.p was willing to go to support his 'virginity does not matter' stance and it pretty much sold him out.
Why are you taking it so personal?

This thread is about virgin women and i responded appropriately. Whatever stereotypes you choose to believe about male chastity is entirely your opinion. No one is under any compulsion whatsoever to yield to your bland, cheap, sexist blackmails. smiley

Being a Virgin may not be everything but it's a whole, whole, lot closer to 'everything' than not being one.

Keep sentiments and emotions aside when appraising other people's opinions.
. Lol all dis wen did I say, wen did I say? Nd wat is right? u r funny. I don't have any problem with been a virgin I stated it in my post, its just d way u guys r ranting as if u all r virgins weda the thread is for ladies or not. Deres nofin am taking personal here rada u r d one dat carried it on ur head cos I saw how many post u made in support nd I made just one comment, I also rem asking u to explain to me d concept of wat u asked the OP b4 u mis quote me, massage dier ego indeed so also d OP having a problem with virgins Ego so let's be straight here bw r u a virgin ? If u are den I rest my case if not SMH for u!
Re: Ladies, Virginity Doesnt Make You Special by OtunbaJega: 2:05am On Jul 31, 2014
rozzay: . Lol all dis wen did I say wen did I say? Nd wat is right u r funny. I don't have any problem with been a virgin I stated it in my post, its just d way u guys r ranting as if u all r virgins weda the thread is for ladies or not. Deres nofin am taking personal here rada u r d one dat carried it on ur head cos I saw how many post u made in support nd I made just one comment, I also rem asking u to explain to me d concept of wat u asked the OP b4 u mis quote me, massage dier ego indeed so also d OP having a problem with virgins Ego so let's be straight here bw r u a virgin ? If u are den I rest my case if not SMH for u!

The fact say men don tear ur yansh finish no mean say we no go respect women wey close them hole

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Virginity Doesnt Make You Special by Nobody: 2:33am On Jul 31, 2014
OtunbaJega:

The fact say men don tear ur yansh finish no mean say we no go respect women wey close them hole
. Too bad I only talk to some one with high intellectual level not a dunce so shut it if u have nofin to say
Re: Ladies, Virginity Doesnt Make You Special by OtunbaJega: 7:29am On Jul 31, 2014
rozzay: . Too bad I only talk to some one with high intellectual level not a dunce so shut it if u have nofin to say

HOE
Re: Ladies, Virginity Doesnt Make You Special by Naavah(f): 11:25am On Jul 31, 2014
Whether special or not, I won't give a bf a husband's privilege. *sips lipton*

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Virginity Doesnt Make You Special by iHustle(m): 11:55am On Jul 31, 2014
Naavah: Whether special or not, I won't give a bf a husband's privilege. *sips lipton*

Please keep it up. May God bless you.
Re: Ladies, Virginity Doesnt Make You Special by ItuaEJ: 12:17pm On Jul 31, 2014
Virginity or not, i pray each day for a wife who will give me a lovely God fearing home with all the abundance of life. If that will come from a Once upon a time prostitute, a virgin, a God fearing de-flowered young lady it does not count. Marriage is not a bird of roses, CUDOSS to those who can keep to themselves. Life is more than sexual status
Re: Ladies, Virginity Doesnt Make You Special by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jul 31, 2014
[quote author=ItuaEJ]Virginity or not, i pray each day for a wife who will give me a lovely God fearing home with all the abundance of life. If that will come from a Once upon a time prostitute, a virgin, a God fearing de-flowered young lady it does not count. Marriage is not a bird of roses, CUDOSS to those who can keep to themselves. Life is more than sexual status
[/quote. Uve said it all sir! God bless u]
Re: Ladies, Virginity Doesnt Make You Special by Adaeze003(f): 2:03pm On Jul 31, 2014
UjSizzle: But why do men think our lives revolve around them? Like a woman can't choose to do a thing for herself without factoring that it could please a man undecided
Gbam! I thought I was the only one thinking in this direction.

Why the hell should guys get to tell girls what makes them special It's just crazy how some of them don't realise we're humans as well, capable of knowing/ deciding what makes us special.

Heck! What makes a girl special is WHATEVER SHE DECIDES! It could be the hymen, the missing tooth in front of her teeth(aka gap tooth), her mole, her ears or even her sexual exploits! If you aint kul with what a girl sees as special in her you move the hell on! No need to come here and cry about it.

Nuff said smiley smiley
Re: Ladies, Virginity Doesnt Make You Special by Adaeze003(f): 2:19pm On Jul 31, 2014
iHustle: I will never marry a non-virgin! Never! No virgin, no party. I can't deal with the mental torture of knowing that other men have ravaged my wife. I just can't.

A virgin who kept her virginity because of the fear of God and respect for her future husband should be greatly praised. Such a woman will not be inclined to cheat on her husband

Every woman should be with the man that disvirgined her (except she was a raped). That's how it's supposed to be. You cannot be giving leftover to other men.

A covenant takes place when a lady loses her virginity to a man. Marrying a woman that has giving out something so special to another man is a complete NO NO for me.

I hope you're not a leftover yourself... #justsaying.
Re: Ladies, Virginity Doesnt Make You Special by farano(f): 2:40pm On Jul 31, 2014
iHustle:

Please keep it up. May God bless you.
Amen cheesy
Re: Ladies, Virginity Doesnt Make You Special by sailormoon: 9:00pm On Jul 31, 2014
Don't hate

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Was I Rude? / Is It Right To Collect Money From An Ex? / I'm Not Handsome Yet I Have Numerous Gf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.