Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Damboa Invasion By Boko Haram: Punch Confirms The Insider Story Of A Nlander - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Damboa Invasion By Boko Haram: Punch Confirms The Insider Story Of A Nlander (25731 Views)

Over 110 Boko Haram Terrorists killed in Damboa, Borno State / Nigerian Troops Recapture Damboa : Photos / Military Recaptured Damboa And Gwoza Hills From Boko Haram- Bbc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Damboa Invasion By Boko Haram: Punch Confirms The Insider Story Of A Nlander by Nobody: 9:04am On Jul 30, 2014
kethoja: . For once in ur life please praise their efforts , abi e easy to carry gun ? If e easy ur papa for nor die for arm robber work......
grin
Re: Damboa Invasion By Boko Haram: Punch Confirms The Insider Story Of A Nlander by cirmuell(m): 9:05am On Jul 30, 2014
Plan to, and they are telling the world? undecided

1 Like

Re: Damboa Invasion By Boko Haram: Punch Confirms The Insider Story Of A Nlander by Superstar007(m): 9:07am On Jul 30, 2014
shymexx:

I got it from a legit website I visit regularly for PSYOP and MISO in the west and Euroasia, and they started the Nigerian section a few weeks ago. I was actually shocked when I saw it. Also, those who run the website are vetted - and they post inside information, and I doubt the guy made the story up.

I was initially going to create a thread for it, to educate people how what boko haram actually is - and how powerful the group is. The different factions, which faction runs which axis, and what their operation looks like. You'd be shocked that Shekau's faction isn't actually the strongest of the bunch, and according to the insider who posts about Nigeria on there, Shekau's faction runs the Yobe axis -while the other three run the remaining areas.

Hopefully, by the tail end of sept/oct when I've got more time on my hands...I'll create a thread with updates. It's deeper than rap - Nigerians have no clue whatsoever about what they're dealing with.

I'm out!

It means these people are not some rag-tag militia group shocked shocked
Re: Damboa Invasion By Boko Haram: Punch Confirms The Insider Story Of A Nlander by tellwisdom: 9:08am On Jul 30, 2014
Commando?? ...I don watch the film before....na terminator i never watch sad

1 Like

Re: Damboa Invasion By Boko Haram: Punch Confirms The Insider Story Of A Nlander by Nobody: 9:09am On Jul 30, 2014
shymexx:

I got it from a legit website I visit regularly for PSYOP and MISO in the west and Euroasia, and they started the Nigerian section a few weeks ago. I was actually shocked when I saw it. Also, those who run the website are vetted - and they post inside information, and I doubt the guy made the story up.

I was initially going to create a thread for it, to educate people how what boko haram actually is - and how powerful the group is. The different factions, which faction runs which axis, and what their operation looks like. You'd be shocked that Shekau's faction isn't actually the strongest of the bunch, and according to the insider who posts about Nigeria on there, Shekau's faction runs the Yobe axis -while the other three run the remaining areas.

Hopefully, by the tail end of sept/oct when I've got more time on my hands...I'll create a thread with updates. It's deeper than rap - Nigerians have no clue whatsoever about what they're dealing with.

I'm out!
Well, sorry to disappoint you. Your Shekau is dead. DSS confirmed it and now a Nlander
https://www.nairaland.com/1811369/fellow-nigerians-abubakar-shekau-dead-graphic

The new guy posing as Shekau is an impostor. The death of Shekau may not have brought Boko Haram to its knees but it is a FACT. Deal with it.

1 Like

Re: Damboa Invasion By Boko Haram: Punch Confirms The Insider Story Of A Nlander by Standing5(m): 9:11am On Jul 30, 2014
Mr OP I don't get your logic here please. How is this a problem of APC? Boko Haram is more about the largely Southern PDP forces rooting for GEJ vesrus the largely Northern PDP forces against GEJ. Any attempt to bring APC into it is politics.

6 Likes

Re: Damboa Invasion By Boko Haram: Punch Confirms The Insider Story Of A Nlander by ubamoney(m): 9:14am On Jul 30, 2014
I knew from day one that this bokoharam of a thing wouldn't have last long if they ain't receiving support from the locals. Pls my northern brothers advice ur kinsmen to work with the military. Is for ur own good. Nigeria will be fixed. I love 9ja
Re: Damboa Invasion By Boko Haram: Punch Confirms The Insider Story Of A Nlander by Jabioro: 9:14am On Jul 30, 2014
Why r they announcing this to us,Daboa has been ceded 2 BH..if d security want retake it let be secret..abeg! abeg!! abeg!!! Enough of this is coming...

1 Like

Re: Damboa Invasion By Boko Haram: Punch Confirms The Insider Story Of A Nlander by Nobody: 9:17am On Jul 30, 2014
berem: you just spoke my mind!
Nigeria Army giving excuse for their failures since 1879.

You and Luvmijeje, I'm sorry to say that u lots have been foolish since 1579 (since your formal life till now, even Modern development hasn't impacted on you both). Do u think terrorist are allies to civilians? You think just because u love ur boyfriends those demons will love those that supports them, wake up. The military whether you like it or not are in place to protect the nation and which includes you, so don't think it is always the way you think that makes a point.

8 Likes

Re: Damboa Invasion By Boko Haram: Punch Confirms The Insider Story Of A Nlander by kentozybee(m): 9:18am On Jul 30, 2014
did u mean 600 arnold schwarzeneggers grin

1 Like

Re: Damboa Invasion By Boko Haram: Punch Confirms The Insider Story Of A Nlander by zicoraads: 9:24am On Jul 30, 2014
Mynd44:
It would have if the OP was not silly/petty/childish enough to add insults.
tongue tongue undecided undecided tongue undecided
Re: Damboa Invasion By Boko Haram: Punch Confirms The Insider Story Of A Nlander by ramdris(m): 9:27am On Jul 30, 2014
Why not Rambo? I prefer Rambo cause he is more technical and brutal. Also, unlike Commando, Rambo is still very active in combat operation. tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Damboa Invasion By Boko Haram: Punch Confirms The Insider Story Of A Nlander by Papyamanda(m): 9:29am On Jul 30, 2014
Good news for all Nigeria graduates As
part of the president Goodluck AGENDA
for National transformation and
economic development for Nigeria, all
Nigerian graduates are going to be
entitled to job opportunities and
#50,000 monthly whether u are working
or not. This program is being executed
under a body known as TAN meaning
TRANSFORMATION AGENDA FOR
NIGERIANS. registration closes 31st of
July and all Nigerian graduates will start
receiving their monthly allowance of
#50,000 effect from September. Please
click the link below to register before
registration closes 31st July.
www.tan.org.ng/onestar/register.php?
=104100
Re: Damboa Invasion By Boko Haram: Punch Confirms The Insider Story Of A Nlander by vivaciousvivi(f): 9:29am On Jul 30, 2014
OP, since you claim from your moniker to be a sincere Nigerian, please what is your true reason for opening this thread?

1 Like

Re: Damboa Invasion By Boko Haram: Punch Confirms The Insider Story Of A Nlander by huptin(m): 9:30am On Jul 30, 2014
Any body that still believes that this Boko haram insurgency should be approached with conventional means is unserious. Set aside any convention and face them frontally, any body harbouring them should know the risk involved. Such a person is likely to be a collateral Damage.
Re: Damboa Invasion By Boko Haram: Punch Confirms The Insider Story Of A Nlander by RebelLeader15(m): 9:31am On Jul 30, 2014
MichaelSokoto:

oya make una 2 siddon make I boil water 4 una to take make eba!
beautiful nonsense angry

#quote me back wif insult & watch yo a$s been rolled back to ward B, room 11, Yaba-left maternity ward grin

Old nigga, welcome back, I hope yoo still remember me....

Hahahahahahahaaha

Micheal-Kabiru-Sokoto

Come join me make mama biliki serve you Amala and gbegiri soup

1 Like

Re: Damboa Invasion By Boko Haram: Punch Confirms The Insider Story Of A Nlander by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:37am On Jul 30, 2014
RebelLeader15:

Old nigga, welcome back, I hope yoo still remember me....

Hahahahahahahaaha

Micheal-Kabiru-Sokoto

Come join me make mama biliki serve you Amala and gbegiri soup
Oh my gawd!
U too waka come?

#adds more water to already boilin water to make eba for 3 pesins#

1 Like

Re: Damboa Invasion By Boko Haram: Punch Confirms The Insider Story Of A Nlander by RebelLeader15(m): 9:39am On Jul 30, 2014
nwanna89:

These are men and women who have died and are still putting their lives on the line for our security...and this is all you can say....smh
don't mind that "Dembefool", where was his impotent father when Nigeria was fighting the civil war?

His father was hiding under his mother bed for 3years....

Now he can open that useless n dirty mouth to vomit rubbish against the Nigeria Army

Brig Dennis, back to yoo joor

1 Like

Re: Damboa Invasion By Boko Haram: Punch Confirms The Insider Story Of A Nlander by caniva(m): 9:41am On Jul 30, 2014
Commandos? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Is it the one in HOLLYHOOD film? or what?

abeg, free me joor.
Re: Damboa Invasion By Boko Haram: Punch Confirms The Insider Story Of A Nlander by theoctopus: 9:43am On Jul 30, 2014
luvmijeje: If the whole community were indeed supporting the insurgents, then why would boko-haram ransacked the whole place?

They keep giving excuses for their failures.

Did you not read this part..."things got sour btw the villagers and insurgents and as Karma wud have it Bokoharam wiped the whole village" or you dont know how to read? sad

7 Likes

Re: Damboa Invasion By Boko Haram: Punch Confirms The Insider Story Of A Nlander by RebelLeader15(m): 9:45am On Jul 30, 2014
MichaelSokoto:
Oh my gawd!
U too waka come?

#adds more water to already boilin water to make eba for 3 pesins#

Oya! Oya!! Oya!!!
Make the eba sharp sharp me n O/p don dey rush come.

Mama biliki, leave the amala abeg, eba to gbona felifeli ti un duri dewa ni Nairaland, ama pada wa ba yin

1 Like

Re: Damboa Invasion By Boko Haram: Punch Confirms The Insider Story Of A Nlander by beatzbyraiyub(m): 9:46am On Jul 30, 2014
T
Re: Damboa Invasion By Boko Haram: Punch Confirms The Insider Story Of A Nlander by kentozybee(m): 9:47am On Jul 30, 2014
caniva: Commandos? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Is it the one in HOLLYHOOD film? or what?

abeg, free me joor.
I wonder ooo help ask dem

1 Like

Re: Damboa Invasion By Boko Haram: Punch Confirms The Insider Story Of A Nlander by Nobody: 9:50am On Jul 30, 2014
luvmijeje: If the whole community were indeed supporting the insurgents, then why would boko-haram ransacked the whole place?

You know nothing about terrorists. They'll kill their own family if they have to.
Re: Damboa Invasion By Boko Haram: Punch Confirms The Insider Story Of A Nlander by doubtingthomas(m): 9:52am On Jul 30, 2014

Ever heard of the word "Karma". You certainly will reap what you sow in due season
Re: Damboa Invasion By Boko Haram: Punch Confirms The Insider Story Of A Nlander by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:54am On Jul 30, 2014
RebelLeader15:

Oya! Oya!! Oya!!!
Make the eba sharp sharp me n O/p don dey rush come.

Mama biliki, leave the amala abeg, eba to gbona felifeli ti un duri dewa ni Nairaland, ama pada wa ba yin
Meanwhile,
No to uncle G Ebola J's $1b loan!
Make he go sell him wife wrappers 4 free money wey he wan us for 2015!

Gej till may 29th, 2015 cool

1 Like

Re: Damboa Invasion By Boko Haram: Punch Confirms The Insider Story Of A Nlander by Mimisboygreat: 9:54am On Jul 30, 2014
berem: you just spoke my mind!
Nigeria Army giving excuse for their failures since 1879.
madam hwfa nh? Hw r ur colleagues doin?
Re: Damboa Invasion By Boko Haram: Punch Confirms The Insider Story Of A Nlander by meme001: 9:55am On Jul 30, 2014
tomakint: The truth is that, give any junk to APC e-goats (provided it is against the person of His Excellency, Dr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan), they will fall for it without considering the source . However, give them the real thing where Jonathan is not implicated, they immediately go on rage as children of anger. @ Op, thanks for this news!
that's y I call dem "we no go gree" party. They're always rebelious, mostly abt d truth .

1 Like

Re: Damboa Invasion By Boko Haram: Punch Confirms The Insider Story Of A Nlander by creserve: 10:04am On Jul 30, 2014
overhypedsteve: you some fools liked your post. Pity

They are just being rational!and indeed if the Army can really protect them adequately,why will they be supporting BH? My take here is that they feel the Army cant really shield them from the boko boys,thus the town folks will rather give BH their support in fear that if the military is defeated they will be at the mercy of BH! It is actually a dicey situation! Just like some bigwigs from the region that were accused of sponsoring BH,they give BH money because they know the govt cannot protect them against the killer group,their choice therefore is either to give BH whatever support they want secretly or deny them and get killed with your family!The govt actually need to do more to assure people of adequate protection.

1 Like

Re: Damboa Invasion By Boko Haram: Punch Confirms The Insider Story Of A Nlander by Descartes: 10:06am On Jul 30, 2014
Superstar007:

It means these people are not some rag-tag militia group shocked shocked
Ewoo!! Does it mean that Nigeria has been marked for slaughter shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Damboa Invasion By Boko Haram: Punch Confirms The Insider Story Of A Nlander by mickyarams: 10:14am On Jul 30, 2014
Is it those boys scouts they are calling commando?

Commando ko terminator nii!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Caption This Photo Of Otedola, Fashola And Dangote / Dele Momodu Hails Yemi Osinbajo For Showing Concern&Compassion Towards Nigerians / Road Projects Attracted By Orji Kalu Commence In Abia (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.