Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Damboa Invasion By Boko Haram: Punch Confirms The Insider Story Of A Nlander - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Damboa Invasion By Boko Haram: Punch Confirms The Insider Story Of A Nlander (25732 Views)

Over 110 Boko Haram Terrorists killed in Damboa, Borno State / Nigerian Troops Recapture Damboa : Photos / Military Recaptured Damboa And Gwoza Hills From Boko Haram- Bbc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Damboa Invasion By Boko Haram: Punch Confirms The Insider Story Of A Nlander by obayaya(m): 5:43pm On Jul 30, 2014
Brandomg:
I hope all of you really believe what you are writing. There is nothing like local support but BH members living in disguise or those afraid of been killed. The Army is COMPLICIT and are deliberately supplying BH with arms full stop. You people are here on Naira land blindly supporting whatever this Govt does, even as you all know of the evil it is perpetrating probably cos it is not happening on your land. Perhaps it is the only contribution you guys can give in your quest to bring the North down. I have read so much falsehood and disinformation here on Naira land from the comments people make. It is very unfortunate.

The Army is Supplying boko Haram with arms to kill soldiers?

You my friend is a Boko Haram sympathiser if you really believe the bolded part of your statement.
Re: Damboa Invasion By Boko Haram: Punch Confirms The Insider Story Of A Nlander by Pinkybush: 5:46pm On Jul 30, 2014
banki: oh please ....

all I know is that innocent people are dieing and others are busy pointing fingers.....The president along with his army chiefs must ensure peace and security in the land that's what they are paid to do....

stop pointing fingers at eachother and do the damn job I don't want to know effort I want to see results
sharap! Wat do u wnt FG to do wen some element in those villages kip leaking information to insurgents thereby weakening the army? Wat do u expect 4rm d army if some of those villagers are informant? I guess u must be out of ur senses.

1 Like

Re: Damboa Invasion By Boko Haram: Punch Confirms The Insider Story Of A Nlander by sarutobie(m): 6:08pm On Jul 30, 2014
we know already. .they(in connivance with bokoharam) have branded the nigerian military their enemy.and by so doing, the country in general. .

Re: Damboa Invasion By Boko Haram: Punch Confirms The Insider Story Of A Nlander by continentalceo(m): 6:40pm On Jul 30, 2014
The love of GEJ is the beginning of wisdom...GEJ fresh Air 2015
Re: Damboa Invasion By Boko Haram: Punch Confirms The Insider Story Of A Nlander by meforyou1(m): 6:42pm On Jul 30, 2014
tomakint: The truth is that, give any junk to APC e-goats (provided it is against the person of His Excellency, Dr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan), they will fall for it without considering the source . However, give them the real thing where Jonathan is not implicated, they immediately go on rage as children of anger. @ Op, thanks for this news!
Bros where have u been? Welcome back
Re: Damboa Invasion By Boko Haram: Punch Confirms The Insider Story Of A Nlander by experimentist: 6:43pm On Jul 30, 2014
PDP small e rat on rampage.. Where's dat my rat killer?
Re: Damboa Invasion By Boko Haram: Punch Confirms The Insider Story Of A Nlander by tomakint: 7:02pm On Jul 30, 2014
meforyou1: Bros where have u been? Welcome back
My dear brother, too many targets, projects on me that keeps me extremely busy these days.......but very soon I go dey more on NL, I dey feel you guys (teamGEJ)!

1 Like

Re: Damboa Invasion By Boko Haram: Punch Confirms The Insider Story Of A Nlander by Descartes: 7:29pm On Jul 30, 2014
obayaya:

You my friend is a Boko Haram sympathiser if you really believe the bolded part of your statement.
I wonder how they reason
Very pathetic angry
Re: Damboa Invasion By Boko Haram: Punch Confirms The Insider Story Of A Nlander by ugo4u: 7:53pm On Jul 30, 2014
@ op the truth will always prevail over evil......

5 Likes

Re: Damboa Invasion By Boko Haram: Punch Confirms The Insider Story Of A Nlander by Xmaslea: 8:45pm On Jul 30, 2014
You ppl do nt need to deploy 6000 commandos, their is an option, send only 6 victims of ebola virus, i think that can deal with the whole boko haram issue in d country

lolz.
Re: Damboa Invasion By Boko Haram: Punch Confirms The Insider Story Of A Nlander by expressdr84: 9:21pm On Jul 30, 2014
With the current situation on ground , I think the only card remaining for 9ja military is the Israeli approach to the middle eastern wahala, with the attendant collateral damage(civilian casualty). This approach of tryin to sieve out terrorist from "bloody" civilian population can't work or else the north sincerely rejects boko haram.
If this approach is adopted , one northern professor go begin shout "genocide"
In summary, it's only the north that can end this mayhem
Re: Damboa Invasion By Boko Haram: Punch Confirms The Insider Story Of A Nlander by emmatok(m): 9:54pm On Jul 30, 2014
obayaya:

lol,
how do you know a sympathiser.
Re: Damboa Invasion By Boko Haram: Punch Confirms The Insider Story Of A Nlander by ChristineC: 1:13am On Jul 31, 2014
ugo4u: @ op the truth will always prevail over evil...... When I opened that thread many monkies where rattling with sheer ignorance of the nitty griity of military operations, there4 lambasting the military unjustly 4 sacrificing their own lives. @ op and other well meaning Nigerians I swear with my last blood that the Army alone wud wipe out those cowards in 1 week, those that have knowledge of combat strategy fully know their wud collateral damages to civilians and buildings......Some even compare the military with Cameroon's Army because they rescued the wife of their vice prime minister which led 2 d death of 16 uniformed men. If boko haram faces Cameroon headlong wallahi de will cry 4 france to come to their rescue.
Well said
Re: Damboa Invasion By Boko Haram: Punch Confirms The Insider Story Of A Nlander by lakpalakpa: 7:10am On Jul 31, 2014
ugo4u: @ op the truth will always prevail over evil...... When I opened that thread many monkies where rattling with sheer ignorance of the nitty griity of military operations, there4 lambasting the military unjustly 4 sacrificing their own lives. @ op and other well meaning Nigerians I swear with my last blood that the Army alone wud wipe out those cowards in 1 week, those that have knowledge of combat strategy fully know their wud collateral damages to civilians and buildings......Some even compare the military with Cameroon's Army because they rescued the wife of their vice prime minister which led 2 d death of 16 uniformed men. If boko haram faces Cameroon headlong wallahi de will cry 4 france to come to their rescue.

Your thread died because you were exposed as a serial liar.

You claimed to be a Cyber weapons Engineer with the Airforce, A Naval Officer, A Cadet, A 300 Level Student seeking to be disvirgined all in a space of 3months....

Who really are you??

The OP is a foolish lying deeper-life member. I'm sure Kumiyi will be ashamed that a liar like you is his member.

Well God loves sinners so repent before it is too late.

Oct 01, 2013
ugo4u: Well am a cyber weapon engineer...and work as an anti missile defence operator in the armed forces of nigeria..am a pilot officer in d nigerian airforce..2 b precise

https://www.nairaland.com/1461188/what-did-study-where-working/1#18500243

Oct 25, 2013
ugo4u: Mr poster ur own better sef cos my landlord own b say anybody wen visit u.... U go pay him per nite or else e no go bath or shit. 1 month b4 ur rent xpire e go de threathen brimestone n fire xcept u bribe am with ogogoro or monkey tail...I don tire 4 d man sef even as ASUU wan call off strike sef I de fear cos gim don de threathen 2 carry me go babalawo place if I no pay my january rent...nairalanders can u imagine that. shaaa Its ur boy ugo commenting via nokia touch

https://www.nairaland.com/1407543/bitter-experience-living-landlords/2#19089543

Dec 31, 2013
ugo4u: Its definately d navy or nothing...all men r mortals buh marines of d nigerian navy r immortals we live forever Aye Aye gaganshaku Navy ne Proudly a daletian

https://www.nairaland.com/1574724/nairalander-board-nns#20571038

Jan 01, 2014
ugo4u: Happy new year 2 all nairalanders !!!!!!
I have a serious problem n wud like all caring n matured people 2 help me out especially ladies. Am a 22yr old undergraduate 300l 2 b precise n a virgin, u won't bliv I don't hv a girl friend till nw nt d@ I don't know what 2 do n this hv bin of great concern 2 me, even most of my friends hardly bliv dis n kip wondering what d problem is.....am 5ft11" tall fair n handsome buh am nt financially superbouyant buh okay wit d stipends I get monthly (10k). I am an admirer of beautiful gals, curvy n most importantly intelligent gals buh d prob is d@ I can't get any, d more I try I discover d@ d gal of my taste is rare n even if I see any de wud nt agree 2 my proposals no matter hw hard I try, I don't just know y my case is diff cos most guyz I know d@ don't even hv half of my qualities r dating nice gals....I also discovered d@ gals love bad boys, dia is dis gal am try 2 woo buh she is nt just serioz n wud only say she wud offer me friendship even though I let her know d@ am nt afta sex buh need sumone 2 call my own n confide in, but she wudnt yeid she only comes around 4 me 2 buy her things..n d@ annoys me a lot I don't just know what 2 do she has all d qualities I nid in a gal.. ...

what is really my problem n possible solution or am I 2 serioz with books or is dia sumfin wrong with me......

https://www.nairaland.com/1576993/sos-4rm-heartbroken-nairalander#20612321

Rep Your Church
ugo4u: Deeper Life Christian Ministry ([size=18pt]without holiness no man shall see d lord[/size])

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/1820410/rep-church/7#24827777

1 Like

Re: Damboa Invasion By Boko Haram: Punch Confirms The Insider Story Of A Nlander by eeeeeee: 7:15am On Jul 31, 2014
lakpalakpa:

Your thread died because you were exposed as a serial liar.

You claimed to be a Cyber weapons Engineer with the Airforce, A Naval Officer, A Cadet, A 300 Level Student seeking to be disvirgined all in a space of 3months....

Who really are you??

The OP is a foolish lying deeper-life member. I'm sure Kumiyi will be ashamed that a liar like you is his member.

Well God loves sinners so repent before it is too late.

Oct 01, 2013

https://www.nairaland.com/1461188/what-did-study-where-working/1#18500243

Oct 25, 2013

https://www.nairaland.com/1407543/bitter-experience-living-landlords/2#19089543

Dec 31, 2013

https://www.nairaland.com/1574724/nairalander-board-nns#20571038

Jan 01, 2014

https://www.nairaland.com/1576993/sos-4rm-heartbroken-nairalander#20612321

Rep Your Church

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/1820410/rep-church/7#24827777

You are a scary stalker.

You have all this time to go digging.

undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Damboa Invasion By Boko Haram: Punch Confirms The Insider Story Of A Nlander by poiZon: 9:36am On Jul 31, 2014
Brandomg:
I hope all of you really believe what you are writing. There is nothing like local support but BH members living in disguise or those afraid of been killed. The Army is COMPLICIT and are deliberately supplying BH with arms full stop. You people are here on Naira land blindly supporting whatever this Govt does, even as you all know of the evil it is perpetrating probably cos it is not happening on your land. Perhaps it is the only contribution you guys can give in your quest to bring the North down. I have read so much falsehood and disinformation here on Naira land from the comments people make. It is very unfortunate.

so what is the true story?
u wey be damboa youth leader...
Re: Damboa Invasion By Boko Haram: Punch Confirms The Insider Story Of A Nlander by poiZon: 9:36am On Jul 31, 2014
Brandomg:

so what is the true story?
u wey be damboa youth leader...
Re: Damboa Invasion By Boko Haram: Punch Confirms The Insider Story Of A Nlander by lakpalakpa: 9:52am On Jul 31, 2014
eeeeeee:

You are a scary stalker.

You have all this time to go digging.

undecided undecided undecided undecided

He claimed to be a cadet at NDA and I checked his past posts to see if it's true.

It's an easy way to check dubious liars..

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Damboa Invasion By Boko Haram: Punch Confirms The Insider Story Of A Nlander by cool318(m): 2:20pm On Jul 31, 2014
lakpalakpa:

He claimed to be a cadet at NDA and I checked his past posts to see if it's true.

It's an easy way to check dubious liars..

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
@Lakpalakpa, why not allow the guy be, its ok. He has put up his own defence that he is not the only one that uses his Profile to Post. I personally warned my Siblings who were staying with me never to use my Profile but created one for them.
Free him Ok!!, He might be Truthful, Nigerians are good at Condeming easily.
Re: Damboa Invasion By Boko Haram: Punch Confirms The Insider Story Of A Nlander by lakpalakpa: 2:27pm On Jul 31, 2014
cool318:
@Lakpalakpa, why not allow the guy be, its ok. He has put up his own defence that he is not the only one that uses his Profile to Post. I personally warned my Siblings who were staying with me never to use my Profile but created one for them.
Free him Ok!!, He might be Truthful, Nigerians are good at Condeming easily.

If he stops claiming to be who he isn't I will stop tormenting him.#

The Truth sets men free.. Chief Jesu Kristi

grin grin grin grin
Re: Damboa Invasion By Boko Haram: Punch Confirms The Insider Story Of A Nlander by nicolas247(m): 2:36pm On Jul 31, 2014
if you think it is that easy you might need to go to the war front yourself
luvmijeje: If the whole community were indeed supporting the insurgents, then why would boko-haram ransacked the whole place?

They keep giving excuses for their failures.
Re: Damboa Invasion By Boko Haram: Punch Confirms The Insider Story Of A Nlander by abdullkabar(m): 11:38pm On Jul 31, 2014
Aigbofa:

This is one of the things I don't really understand about Nigeria. I often wonder if people realize that it takes only one stupid mistake and Nigeria can quickly go up in flames like Rwanda. I wonder why people are still talking about party politics when Nigeria is faced with a serious threat.
Nigeria is sitting on a keg of gunpowder with some people actively trying to light it up, one of such attempts was the assassination attempt on Buhari. Thank God it failed, the PDP and the president would have been in a bigger problem than APC.
Someone should please tell the president that blaming the APC will not be an option if the keg is successfully set on fire.
And some of our educated brothers tOo have joined them.....its just weird
Re: Damboa Invasion By Boko Haram: Punch Confirms The Insider Story Of A Nlander by Afroconnect: 1:55pm On Oct 04, 2014
Some of these tribes occupying these parts-majority of them look like desert men from niger republic-look at the boko fighters from recent videos,those people look like those Niger republic beggars and guards...we must deal decisively with these foreign people trying to seize fertile lands and space from Nigeria.

Some of them are fghting to survive,the deserts are arid and dry-force is the only way they can use and have been using-thy only use religious ties to mingle with some core Nigerian muslims who believe in their branch of islam and who befriend them seeking wealth and power.
Re: Damboa Invasion By Boko Haram: Punch Confirms The Insider Story Of A Nlander by JuanDeDios: 4:19pm On Oct 04, 2014
Sincere9gerian:
Few days ago, a Nlander (ugo4u), opened a thread titled "The Insider Story Of Damboa Invasion" where he revealed amongst other things that Damboa was successfully ransacked by Boko Haram because the military left the community to their fate due to connivance of the town with Boko Haram in the past.

Below is a quote from that thread

For some of us, we were not surprised by the insider story because I have always believed that Boko Haram is still active today in the north simply because of the support they ENJOY from local communities. That is the truth. Once that support is withdrawn, Boko Haram will be like fish out of water and they will be routed.

But as for APC e-goats, who are haters of the truth and known sympathisers of Boko Haram for political reasons, the Nlander committed sacrilege for giving us that insider perspective. They launched massive onslaught on ugo4u and discredited both the messenger and the message.

Well, Punch has since corroborated that insider story in one of its report today, which is reproduced below

If what ugo4u write is true I'm surprised that a whole Nigerian Army would descend into the arena and refuse to defend Nigerians to "teach them a lesson". That's treasonable! For God's sakes, there's a war going on and these Boko demons could have used anything to cow those poor villagers into submission! If they were as chummy with Boko Haram as you say, why did they wipe out the community? And you people are here praising this. Anyway, I hope it's not true. I also hope they take ugo4u's "enough weapons to flatten Lagos" elsewhere all over Borno State.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Stolen N400m: Army Sends Hakeem Otiki, Missing Soldiers’ Commander On Course / Caption This Photo Of Otedola, Fashola And Dangote / WTO Accepts Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Nomination For DG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.