Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,606 members, 7,955,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:13 PM

Re: E-x-p-o-s-e-d!!! Buhari (did Not) Lie(d).................picture -koboko69 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Re: E-x-p-o-s-e-d!!! Buhari (did Not) Lie(d).................picture -koboko69 (6198 Views)

Ministerial List: What Buhari Did That Shocked Tinubu, Osinbajo – New Telegraph / E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!! Buhari Lied....................picture / "DORA AKUNYULI'S" Death- Lesson For The Igbos. -koboko69 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Re: E-x-p-o-s-e-d!!! Buhari (did Not) Lie(d).................picture -koboko69 by mogentle(m): 12:03pm On Jul 30, 2014
BlackPeni5:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I remain the king of stupidy...in the Land of Fools (APC Land)

Yes, we know before now.
Re: Re: E-x-p-o-s-e-d!!! Buhari (did Not) Lie(d).................picture -koboko69 by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jul 30, 2014
omenka: I keep getting notification of "mentions" whenever that post by the Op is quoted yet my monika isn't among those mentioned. Is there something wrong with NL systems undecided
Nairaland system is giving you the honour of being part of the progressives even though you weren't mentioned. The system knows your name was ommitted. What do you think? grin grin
Re: Re: E-x-p-o-s-e-d!!! Buhari (did Not) Lie(d).................picture -koboko69 by shizzleStar: 12:25pm On Jul 30, 2014
bwuahahahaha apeesh1t lamentation square. This is the latest supporter of APC weeping venue gringrin

Are we ever gonna have a day go bye without some grown men weeping and crying their limbs out? lwkmd! grin;DDgringrin

3 Likes

Re: Re: E-x-p-o-s-e-d!!! Buhari (did Not) Lie(d).................picture -koboko69 by koboko69: 12:37pm On Jul 30, 2014
omenka: I keep getting notification of "mentions" whenever that post by the Op is quoted yet my monika isn't among those mentioned. Is there something wrong with NL systems undecided

Ur name was there.must have made a mistake while editting, added gboli.we mistakenly. Guess that replaced ur moniker.
Re: Re: E-x-p-o-s-e-d!!! Buhari (did Not) Lie(d).................picture -koboko69 by customized07: 12:37pm On Jul 30, 2014
APC will do anything in other to cover-up their flaws, buhari planned a pseudo-suicide, that's the only truth in this case.

5 Likes

Re: Re: E-x-p-o-s-e-d!!! Buhari (did Not) Lie(d).................picture -koboko69 by koboko69: 12:38pm On Jul 30, 2014
lakpalakpa:

That girl na witch....

angry angry angry angry
cheesy cheesy

Na mistake o. That moniker replace person name when i dey edit
Re: Re: E-x-p-o-s-e-d!!! Buhari (did Not) Lie(d).................picture -koboko69 by arewafederation: 12:54pm On Jul 30, 2014
bIoodykiller:

otu nne i there

usless bingo
son of a rabid dog

Shut up.... Useless diseased infested goat. Learn to respect your master.
Re: Re: E-x-p-o-s-e-d!!! Buhari (did Not) Lie(d).................picture -koboko69 by bIoodykiller: 1:02pm On Jul 30, 2014
arewafederation:

Shut up.... Useless diseased infested goat. Learn to respect your master.

otu nne i there

useless son of a rabid dog ( bingo jrn)

vulture
Re: Re: E-x-p-o-s-e-d!!! Buhari (did Not) Lie(d).................picture -koboko69 by omenka(m): 1:17pm On Jul 30, 2014
berem: Nairaland system is giving you the honour of being part of the progressives even though you weren't mentioned. The system knows your name was ommitted. What do you think? grin grin
gringrin. Great point! grin
Re: Re: E-x-p-o-s-e-d!!! Buhari (did Not) Lie(d).................picture -koboko69 by jakiedudu(m): 1:22pm On Jul 30, 2014
Lies from the pit of H..APC. That jeep does not belong to Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Re: E-x-p-o-s-e-d!!! Buhari (did Not) Lie(d).................picture -koboko69 by Caseless: 2:12pm On Jul 30, 2014
neena: Not really. But considering the fact that Se..un banned all my lagbake handles till 2024 , I had to revert to my old handle.

Nothing do us! cool
lagbake? grin grin nice!
*gives her a warm progressive hug*

1 Like

Re: Re: E-x-p-o-s-e-d!!! Buhari (did Not) Lie(d).................picture -koboko69 by EliteYouth: 2:17pm On Jul 30, 2014
Maturity is making a point without insulting anybody on the other hand its completely lame when you rain down insults just because you think you have something to say.....you don't need to pour out your frustration insulting people because you are angered by the fact that your comments or augment does not hold water......regrettable almost all APC e-warriors fall into that category, sorry.......No amount of insults can change the fact, we all know it....the attack was staged..........Period.

2 Likes

Re: Re: E-x-p-o-s-e-d!!! Buhari (did Not) Lie(d).................picture -koboko69 by Demdem(m): 4:15pm On Jul 30, 2014
EliteYouth: Maturity is making a point without insulting anybody on the other hand its completely lame when you rain down insults just because you think you have something to say.....you don't need to pour out your frustration insulting people because you are angered by the fact that your comments or augment does not hold water......regrettable almost all APC e-warriors fall into that category, sorry.......No amount of insults can change the fact, we all know it....the attack was staged..........Period.

Bottom line is Jonathan thinks this line of thought is foolish. He believes Buhari was indeed targeted and nothing was staged.

1 Like

Re: Re: E-x-p-o-s-e-d!!! Buhari (did Not) Lie(d).................picture -koboko69 by customized07: 4:21pm On Jul 30, 2014
Demdem:

Bottom line is Jonathan thinks this line of thought is foolish. He believes Buhari was indeed targeted and nothing was staged.
that was what he said not what he believes.
Re: Re: E-x-p-o-s-e-d!!! Buhari (did Not) Lie(d).................picture -koboko69 by Demdem(m): 4:25pm On Jul 30, 2014
customized07: that was what he said not what he believes.

In otherwords when Jonathan opens his mouth to talk about transformation of Nigeria, what he really meant and believe is deformation

2 Likes

Re: Re: E-x-p-o-s-e-d!!! Buhari (did Not) Lie(d).................picture -koboko69 by koboko69: 4:29pm On Jul 30, 2014
Demdem:

In otherwords when Jonathan opens his mouth to talk about transformation of Nigeria, what he really meant and believe is deformation

That guy maybe lives inside the mind of Jonathan to know what he believes and what he just says. cheesy :DThis goons cant just stop exposing thuer stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Re: E-x-p-o-s-e-d!!! Buhari (did Not) Lie(d).................picture -koboko69 by Demdem(m): 4:32pm On Jul 30, 2014
koboko69:

That guy maybe lives inside the mind of Jonathan to know what he believes and what he just says. ; :DThis goons cant just stop exposing thuer stupidity.

Most of them talk before thinking. They don't even have the capacity to think and that's why I enjoy using their words to expose their foolishness the same way I did for shrapnel grin.

3 Likes

Re: Re: E-x-p-o-s-e-d!!! Buhari (did Not) Lie(d).................picture -koboko69 by customized07: 4:35pm On Jul 30, 2014
Demdem:

na you talk that one, jonathan isn't that daft to believe that nollywood cast.
Re: Re: E-x-p-o-s-e-d!!! Buhari (did Not) Lie(d).................picture -koboko69 by customized07: 4:36pm On Jul 30, 2014
koboko69:

That guy maybe lives inside the mind of Jonathan to know what he believes and what he just says. ; :DThis goons cant just stop exposing thuer stupidity.
o boy,you better don't derail your thread, telling me am stup1d might prompt that.
Re: Re: E-x-p-o-s-e-d!!! Buhari (did Not) Lie(d).................picture -koboko69 by ElFenomeno1: 4:38pm On Jul 30, 2014
koboko69: The progrsssive team and others not mentioned:donphilopus,egift,berem,mynd44,oam4j,Obiagelli,reallagbake3,anago1000,omenka,gbawe, Cleverly, caseless, Gurnam, demdem, Abagworo, ilugunboy, ngeneukwenu, Lagos_Boi,omenka, mayoroflagos, aresa, arewafederation, Orlandoowoh have been doing a good job even in thier busy schedule to place this unintelligent paid hacks were they belong. i am glad people dedicate some part of thier time because of the love for thier country to kick against lies and propaganda by some paid e-militia. God bless APC! God bless Nigeria!!!

GBAM!

1 Like

Re: Re: E-x-p-o-s-e-d!!! Buhari (did Not) Lie(d).................picture -koboko69 by Demdem(m): 4:40pm On Jul 30, 2014
customized07: na you talk that one, jonathan isn't that daft to believe that nollywood cast.

Then na u talk the below, not Retardeeen . Indeed, Jonathan is daft but not to that extent.

customized07: that was what he said not what he believes.

1 Like

Re: Re: E-x-p-o-s-e-d!!! Buhari (did Not) Lie(d).................picture -koboko69 by customized07: 4:43pm On Jul 30, 2014
Demdem:

Then na u talk the below, not Retardeeen . Indeed, Jonathan is daft but not to that extent.

its a game of politics nigga, you don't have to talk anyhow. don't take my comment to literal.
Re: Re: E-x-p-o-s-e-d!!! Buhari (did Not) Lie(d).................picture -koboko69 by koboko69: 4:45pm On Jul 30, 2014
customized07: o boy,you better don't derail your thread, telling me am stup1d might prompt that.

Goon i was only wondering if u have become a psychic,or you live right inside Jonathan's mind to know what he believes, thinks,or just say for saying sake.

1 Like

Re: Re: E-x-p-o-s-e-d!!! Buhari (did Not) Lie(d).................picture -koboko69 by Demdem(m): 4:47pm On Jul 30, 2014
customized07: its a game of politics nigga, you don't have to talk anyhow. don't take my comment to literal.

Fool, it's game of politics with blast against Buharis life but not so in his wretched transformation agenda.
So smart of u.

1 Like

Re: Re: E-x-p-o-s-e-d!!! Buhari (did Not) Lie(d).................picture -koboko69 by Demdem(m): 4:48pm On Jul 30, 2014
Brownfool, i can see u. Wassup grin
Re: Re: E-x-p-o-s-e-d!!! Buhari (did Not) Lie(d).................picture -koboko69 by koboko69: 4:49pm On Jul 30, 2014
caseless: koboko, gboliwe is an anti-apc and hate buhari alot. Dnt add her to d list.

Na as i dey copy and paste the mistake happen.i know say na winch.....
Re: Re: E-x-p-o-s-e-d!!! Buhari (did Not) Lie(d).................picture -koboko69 by customized07: 4:49pm On Jul 30, 2014
koboko69:

Goon as only wondering if u have become a psychic,or you live right inside Jonathan's mind to know what he believes, thinks,or just say for saying sake.
your IQ is very low, if not you won't be here barking like a dog without understanding how politics is been run, i really want to engage you this afternoon, now let's assume buhari didn't make all these up, who do you think is responsible for the attempted assasination?
Re: Re: E-x-p-o-s-e-d!!! Buhari (did Not) Lie(d).................picture -koboko69 by customized07: 4:53pm On Jul 30, 2014
Demdem:

Fool, it's game of politics with blast against Buharis life but not so in his wretched transformation agenda.
So smart of u.
you are the f00lish one here, cos you are allowing the hate you have for GEJ becloud your sense of reasoning, now tell me if its not possible that buhari made all these up in other to gain sympathy or probably make some set of people look responsible for it.
Re: Re: E-x-p-o-s-e-d!!! Buhari (did Not) Lie(d).................picture -koboko69 by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jul 30, 2014
Shrapnels abi na sharp nails just tell your APC Tinubu, El-Rufai, Lair Mohammed to wait for investigations to be concluded before shouting assassination attempt at Buhari or better still search themselves to see where the attack originated. Pointing accusing fingers at the Presidency and PDP for the attack isn't only lazy but portrays them in bad light. Why would Jonathan want Buhari dead?

1 Like

Re: Re: E-x-p-o-s-e-d!!! Buhari (did Not) Lie(d).................picture -koboko69 by Demdem(m): 4:58pm On Jul 30, 2014
customized07: you are the f00lish one here, cos you are allowing the hate you have for GEJ becloud your sense of reasoning, now tell me if its not possible that buhari made all these up in other to gain sympathy or probably make some set of people look responsible for it.

Foolish u, the same way the emir of gwarzo made it up unfortunately lost his life in the process. The same way other leaders but religious and traditional from the north that have been targeted made it up to prove a point and to attract sympathy.
U are so foolish, i wonder what would have become of Jonathan sanity if he has the same line of thought like urs.

1 Like

Re: Re: E-x-p-o-s-e-d!!! Buhari (did Not) Lie(d).................picture -koboko69 by koboko69: 4:59pm On Jul 30, 2014
customized07: your IQ is very low, if not you won't be here barking like a dog without understanding how politics is been run, i really want to engage you this afternoon, now let's assume buhari didn't make all these up, who do you think is responsible for the attempted assasination?

Clown, did i insult u in anyway? Im sure u took psychic as an insult. If ur daft brain doesnt know what that means...y not use google. If a bomb exploded near Jonathan, will u agree it was stage managed too?
Re: Re: E-x-p-o-s-e-d!!! Buhari (did Not) Lie(d).................picture -koboko69 by customized07: 5:04pm On Jul 30, 2014
Demdem:

Foolish u, the same way the emir of gwarzo made it up unfortunately lost his life in the process. The same way other leaders but religious and traditional from the north that have been targeted made it up to prove a point and to attract sympathy.
U are so foolish, i wonder what would have become of Jonathan sanity if he has the same line of thought like urs.
I pity your senility, ok, tell me who you think is responsible for the attack?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Small Will Biafra Be / Nnaji's Exit Is Affecting Power Supply. / [LIST] Names Of Senators Who Did Not Pass A Vote Of Confidence On Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.