Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,247 members, 7,818,839 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate (36062 Views)

More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. / What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / Blunders You Have Made Infront Of Opposite Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by Gynacologist(m): 6:12pm On Jul 30, 2014
MissYuzedo: I HATE GUYS WITH SMALL PRICK SAYING THEY HAVE BIG PRICK

#BITG
wana v some taste?
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by Gynacologist(m): 6:14pm On Jul 30, 2014
mencade5: what i hate in naija ladies are:

1. She beg me for money, i gave her, only for her to take my hard earned cash and spend it on another boyfriend.

2. Seeing a lady with correct standard bw.ea.sts. You were attracted by it, you made her your girl. When you finally n.aked her, all you see is flat screen on her chests.

3. I hate it when a naija lady claims not to eat too much. When you take her to an eatery, she will order for all the food thwre including take away.

4. Naija ladies are one of the most dirtiest in africa. They look outside but visit their rooms, or go to girls hostel in campus, i tell you, you will v.omit all your intestines out!

5. I also hate it when naija ladies use alum to rub their pus-sy before having sex with you. Confusing you with it due to the friction it caused but unknown to you the thing is very deep and wide like abuja-lokoja road.
alum? bin hearin tat fo sometym hw tru is tat?
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by Gynacologist(m): 6:17pm On Jul 30, 2014
i hate it whn a gurl dnt knw aw to Bleep d livin day light outta ha man leta blamin d man to b a womanisa nd i olso ate a gurl wif a big gato.
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by Gynacologist(m): 6:20pm On Jul 30, 2014
SoullyBaba: I hate it when a girl claims she's a VIRGIN
u too sabi tat tin d mk me vex
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by Gynacologist(m): 6:20pm On Jul 30, 2014
oluking:

i swear my own BIG....come give me do grin
evidence?
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by ugeezee(m): 6:20pm On Jul 30, 2014
Ceasar1: ^^^^ I hate it when girls Keep pretending, that they don't want to chop our money. undecided
You got it bro!

1 Like

Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by Gynacologist(m): 6:22pm On Jul 30, 2014
oluking:

hw we go tk knw?
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by Gynacologist(m): 6:24pm On Jul 30, 2014
oluking:

Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by ugeezee(m): 6:25pm On Jul 30, 2014
I hate it when a girl thinks that the reason why i wanna help her is because she got boobs and p***y! So annoying...

1 Like

Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by mencade5(m): 6:31pm On Jul 30, 2014
Gynacologist: alum? bin hearin tat fo sometym hw tru is tat?
i swear they do it. Ladies will never let you know about it. It is the local form of v a g i n a l tightener. But habe the 5ex they wash it, and they wide pus-sy retains its normal state.
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by redgem(f): 6:33pm On Jul 30, 2014
SleekyPosh: cheesy

Lol..Dint mean to give u a catastrophic nd cerebral damaging shot as dat..Sorry I will buy u crackers biscuit ehn,Pele don't cry again. Btw u nd ur future husband be wishing to achieve what have already achieved at this young age of mine. Aint gat time to xchange wordz with wasted punniez like U. Am a Busy Man. Thanks. *Drops Mic*

Hahahahaha!!! Busy or jobless man? If u are a busy man as u said, you wouldn't have had the time to type all those s h I t s you sent. And for you to disprove your say, shows that you are a living proof that a man can live without a brain.. Other than being a gasbag, git, scum bag, hick, w an ker, you have a mind like a steel trap.
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by continentalceo(m): 6:46pm On Jul 30, 2014
I hate it when ladies use emotions instead of words to as a means of communication to their BFs/husbies. Just tell us what bothers you instead of giving us unnecessary attitude...

1 Like

Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by GentleMimi: 6:56pm On Jul 30, 2014
pickabeau1:

See?... women also scope guys
Yes kee! But we do it with such finesse. Muchecheche...!

@ Boboyekini,ehen why u dey yarn me na?...did i ask u kwenshion?
tongue

@ Olubukato....shhhhhhhhh!
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by creamylicious(f): 7:01pm On Jul 30, 2014
I hate it when supposed haters of flat ass guys end up with one as a wife, cos they now claim that beauty and body frame is not all there is to a woman. Didn't you know that b4 bashing flat ass ladies only for you to end! Up! With! One!

1 Like

Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by LilPeezy(m): 7:04pm On Jul 30, 2014
1stola:
Bro, I think ua suffering from cigarette size of prick.
brace up.
bliv me!!!!!u sound lyk a complit fool.....u pig
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jul 30, 2014
Elantracey: I hate it when guys think all girls are the same.

seconded

1 Like

Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jul 30, 2014
I hate it when guys who are very prosmicous and have slept with alot of girls look for virgin girls to marry, saying they can't marry bad girls for wife....

2 Likes

Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by Rapking1: 7:58pm On Jul 30, 2014
Dey will lyk u and dey will stil pretend#awkward#
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by Olaooni88(f): 8:19pm On Jul 30, 2014
MissYuzedo: I HATE GUYS WITH SMALL PRICK SAYING THEY HAVE BIG PRICK

#BITG
Seconded
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by Olaooni88(f): 8:22pm On Jul 30, 2014
creamylicious: I hate it when supposed haters of flat ass guys end up with one as a wife, cos they now claim that beauty and body frame is not all there is to a woman. Didn't you know that b4 bashing flat ass ladies only for you to end! Up! With! One!
Hmm.. I guess that ws ur Ex bah?
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by Olaooni88(f): 8:22pm On Jul 30, 2014
creamylicious: I hate it when supposed haters of flat ass guys end up with one as a wife, cos they now claim that beauty and body frame is not all there is to a woman. Didn't you know that b4 bashing flat ass ladies only for you to end! Up! With! One!
Hmm.. I guess that ws ur Ex bah? Lol
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by creamylicious(f): 8:35pm On Jul 30, 2014
Olaooni88: Hmm.. I guess that ws ur Ex bah? Lol
my brother I have to be strong in d lord
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 30, 2014
Otunbakay:

Je m'appelle Otunbakay
Je parle Yoruba
Je suis c'eliba taire
Je t'aime
. Salut Otunbakay, lol comment peut tu m'aimes quand tu me connais a peine? smiley
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 30, 2014
doncutie:

Lolz
Dire moi tu ne sérieusement pas considérer ce
. votre francais est fragile, mais comme je le disais plut tot. Je vais examiner. smiley
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by doncutie(m): 9:05pm On Jul 30, 2014
Otunbakay:

Merci beaucoup
Je suis comptable
C'est quoi ta profession?
Deuxiement, c'est quoi ton numero de telephone?

D'accord
Non, Ce n'est pas mon profession
je suis étudiant français à la centre de Français ici
Tu veux moi de envoi tu mon numéro portable
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by jadollee(m): 9:17pm On Jul 30, 2014
I hate a gal wu compare me wit oda guys.......
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by mezebel(f): 9:21pm On Jul 30, 2014
roman001: My gf doesnt av any of these mentalities,inshort,she is special.
. I guess she is disable!!! Maybe epileptic,leprosy or ebola,is only gals without choice dat forcefully hide there character
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by Epistemology(f): 9:21pm On Jul 30, 2014
PietroRico: ...and I've been quoted by madamme who?
wink
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by kedukc(m): 9:24pm On Jul 30, 2014
ebonyeyez: For the men, if you know your woman is crazy, you're crazy also for dating/marrying her. Men should admit the fact you guys desire women all day long. Example is when your wife slaps you for looking and lusting after another woman at a store. I don't like men with very bad hygiene and bad oral dentation. Men who boast on about everything he doesn't like about people all the time, is a damn hypocrite. Some of you guys are crazy, if a woman is in a relationship, and you want her to be with you, she makes all excuses why she can't, then stop trying to be Captain go save a hoe. Also if you have a problem handling rejection from a woman, probably should go an see therapist.

For women except me, y'all are d most canny lying decieving people on d planet. Y'all lie just about any damn thing especially when it comes down to sex and money. You don't want to sex your husband/ bf but can't stand to see him around another woman. What one woman won't do, another one will. Women think they could play a man who has a lot of money but believe me when I say, you're playing yourself. Its bad when a man speaks on women who have bad body odor, didn't your mother teach you well? That's pathetic. Women shouldn't complain about anything knowing a man is paying all of the bills including your personal items. Ijs...

Men and women:
You can't ever make anyone love you, it takes time so don't rush into anything.
My opinions so no disrespect.... grin
you're a pearl
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by roman001: 9:34pm On Jul 30, 2014
mezebel: . I guess she is disable!!! Maybe epileptic,leprosy or ebola,is only gals without choice dat forcefully hide there character
i dislike bad gals who wud corrupt decent babes .
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 30, 2014
kedukc: you're a pearl
thank you my dear cheesy
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by Expsbterror(m): 9:57pm On Jul 30, 2014
temigracie: i hate it wen guys think all girls wants to chop deir clean mouth......

Na guys hardly think dat way dear

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend After Realising He Copied Val’s Day Message From Google / Ladies,this is how to tame Your Man And Make Him Do Your Bidding. / Osun Sex Workers Beg Oyetola On Behalf Of Okada Riders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.