Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,236 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate (36061 Views)

More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. / What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / Blunders You Have Made Infront Of Opposite Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by koredey(m): 3:08pm On Jul 30, 2014
Elantracey: I hate it when guys think all girls are the same.
all of na get breast , ass and p**sy.. No be only size be d diff.. All of una na same..
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by Marlicque: 3:08pm On Jul 30, 2014
I hate it when ladies think guys have to always be the first to start a chat!( On BBM, Whatzapp, etc)

1 Like

Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by Homguy(m): 3:09pm On Jul 30, 2014
LilPeezy: i hate gurls wih xtra large T.......PRETENDING DIER T is damn tyt buh once u insert ur dick d dick swim insyd her lyk a bucket bin trown insyd well........GEEZ wen i min xtra large u knw wah i mean......i v jam several gurls wih such hole,,,,,,,,i no dy boda maslf once i observe say ur tin na ocean......i luv gurls we tyt pussy,<<<so babe i no sure say dah prick wey u dy tlk say e small no small@all.........d fault fit kum frm u.....no beef pkssssssss
learn to write like an adult, that's if you are by the way. All these senseless abbreviations in this age?
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by ganganawuj: 3:10pm On Jul 30, 2014
I hate it when i ask a girl out and she's like "Sorry i can't date u cos I'm afraid u might brk my heart,dump me for some other girls cos of her low financial state and also because she has had one nasty experience in d past".
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by hensben(m): 3:12pm On Jul 30, 2014
canalily: ....cos many of ur tribe married imo, even those abroad...
bro stay off sad
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by Homguy(m): 3:13pm On Jul 30, 2014
Chizzyozi: I hate it wen u tel a guy u r a virgin(nd u are oh) he wouldnt jst believe,also wen u tel dem u are nt in any relationship,dey wouldnt believe.chai
I believe you.
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by hensben(m): 3:13pm On Jul 30, 2014
Elantracey:

lol, I don't know of any tho.
sad
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by hensben(m): 3:16pm On Jul 30, 2014
canalily: ..what abt ur voice?
angry
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by Homguy(m): 3:18pm On Jul 30, 2014
chidyhels:
Showing concern for her needs is a proof of love.
Showing concern! whereas most ladies think their needs must be your priority to be fulfilled before all else
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by roman001: 3:24pm On Jul 30, 2014
Miramee: I hate it wen guys pretend to love a girl just to hv sex wit her
do u av a bf?would u av datd him if he had told u ''he hates u'',No,so,my beloved it's a normal phenomenon for both male n female 2 pretend.
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by Homguy(m): 3:27pm On Jul 30, 2014
Janetozi: 4) i hate men who are too proud proud and arrogance toward women

not when a good proportion you Of ladies depend on men for their needs without lifting any finger to get their own something. Some while depending on their men for cash for sanitary pads still go about campaigning Feminism/feminine independence.
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by SleekyPosh(m): 3:33pm On Jul 30, 2014
redgem:
Funny... You weren't specific earlier so, I picked one.
Okay! Thank God you said she was dressed but without bra but I said guys with undies eg boxers besides, most girls have tea cup b.r.e.a.st that can go without wearing bra..

Wait Ermm redstone..Brownpebble or what do u call urself..Y u feelin unimportant? Take a break please. ur saliva don almost cause tsunami for here. We don hear u. Let's listen to other girls like gentldove and co.
Biko!

1 Like

Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by Oahray: 3:34pm On Jul 30, 2014
Hmmm... So easy to hate things about other persons even when we are guilty of worse.
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by SleekyPosh(m): 3:42pm On Jul 30, 2014
Titiluvly: I hate it wen a guy feels a lady should be his footmat....

Does he treat u like one?
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by Otunbakay(m): 3:43pm On Jul 30, 2014
evegran: merci. Your advise will be considered. smiley

Je m'appelle Otunbakay
Je parle Yoruba
Je suis c'eliba taire
Je t'aime
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by prolific1(m): 3:55pm On Jul 30, 2014
ramdris: I hate it when ladies pretend as if they don't like sex.
GBAM! very annoying, or after d sex she fakes regrets
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by Indializzie(f): 3:58pm On Jul 30, 2014
Bachelors expectin spinsters to play wifey wen dey cnt play hussy.
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by Indializzie(f): 4:00pm On Jul 30, 2014
I loathe d fact dat he pretends he doesnt knw d lady is formin orgasm...& y he thinks all screams re of pleasur. #&dnt say we shldnt form orgasm. We dnt wnt 2 hurt ur(guys) silly ego.
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 30, 2014
SleekyPosh:

Does he treat u like one?
No Sir..He treats me like a Queen! cheesy cheesy
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by chaloner(m): 4:02pm On Jul 30, 2014
evegran: story land!
but u hav to bliv me on dis
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by Bawsse(m): 4:05pm On Jul 30, 2014
gawwwwd... xactly where i am in my life right now

Raypawer: I hate it when ladies think guys have multiple gf.. cos he is handsome!!!!
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jul 30, 2014
For the men, if you know your woman is crazy, you're crazy also for dating/marrying her. Men should admit the fact you guys desire women all day long. Example is when your wife slaps you for looking and lusting after another woman at a store. I don't like men with very bad hygiene and bad oral dentation. Men who boast on about everything he doesn't like about people all the time, is a damn hypocrite. Some of you guys are crazy, if a woman is in a relationship, and you want her to be with you, she makes all excuses why she can't, then stop trying to be Captain go save a hoe. Also if you have a problem handling rejection from a woman, probably should go an see therapist.

For women except me, y'all are d most canny lying decieving people on d planet. Y'all lie just about any damn thing especially when it comes down to sex and money. You don't want to sex your husband/ bf but can't stand to see him around another woman. What one woman won't do, another one will. Women think they could play a man who has a lot of money but believe me when I say, you're playing yourself. Its bad when a man speaks on women who have bad body odor, didn't your mother teach you well? That's pathetic. Women shouldn't complain about anything knowing a man is paying all of the bills including your personal items. Ijs...

Men and women:
You can't ever make anyone love you, it takes time so don't rush into anything.
My opinions so no disrespect.... grin

4 Likes

Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by redgem(f): 4:08pm On Jul 30, 2014
SleekyPosh:

Wait Ermm redstone..Brownpebble or what do u call urself..Y u feelin unimportant? Take a break please. ur saliva don almost cause tsunami for here. We don hear u. Let's listen to other girls like gentldove and co.
Biko!
Dude I wasn't even conversing with you
Immature, ugly, broke asZ dude
You are one of those guys girls should avoid...I pity ur female friends I.e if u have any
Sophisticated illiterate when it comes to manners
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by Bawsse(m): 4:11pm On Jul 30, 2014
Indializzie: I loathe d fact dat he pretends he doesnt knw d lady is formin orgasm...& y he thinks all screams re of pleasur. #&dnt say we shldnt form orgasm. We dnt wnt 2 hurt ur(guys) silly ego.

i can m,ake you 'not' form heavenly feeling tho undecided
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by preciousempena(m): 4:14pm On Jul 30, 2014
I hate it when a lady asks you if you have a girl friend knowing she will never believe you if you say "NO" so why then is she asking
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by Bawsse(m): 4:17pm On Jul 30, 2014
i saw this somewhere:
Girls arent as smart as they think they are, but are smarter than how guys think they are(girls)
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by doncutie(m): 4:24pm On Jul 30, 2014
Otunbakay:

Je m'appelle Otunbakay
Je parle Yoruba
Je suis c'eliba taire
Je t'aime

Hello, j'mapplle doncutie
Je vien état de Cross River
C'est célibataire ne pas c'elibataire
Deuxièmement, enchanté!
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by LilPeezy(m): 4:24pm On Jul 30, 2014
Homguy: learn to write like an adult, that's if you are by the way. All these senseless abbreviations in this age?
hmmmm yhu don't need a prophet to tell u dah u need a serious dlivrance.....if yhu don't undsnt ma abbrvtns u berra go luk bush
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by sailormoon: 4:26pm On Jul 30, 2014
Needy guys, needy people in general actually
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jul 30, 2014
hensben: sad

long time cheesy y d face?
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by doncutie(m): 4:35pm On Jul 30, 2014
evegran: merci. Your advise will be considered. smiley

Lolz
Dire moi tu ne sérieusement pas considérer ce
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by elguaje(m): 4:36pm On Jul 30, 2014
Suresh08:
really
u should be happy that kind of guy even have ur time..
I hate girls that are ungrateful
on point.1000 likes cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend After Realising He Copied Val’s Day Message From Google / Ladies,this is how to tame Your Man And Make Him Do Your Bidding. / Osun Sex Workers Beg Oyetola On Behalf Of Okada Riders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.