Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,019 members, 7,953,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:50 AM

Ladies Please We Want To Know What You Offer To Relationships... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Please We Want To Know What You Offer To Relationships... (2400 Views)

Don't Know What To Do / Are Men Smarter Than Women When It Comes To Relationships? / Have Mobile Phones Done More Good Than Harm To Relationships? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Please We Want To Know What You Offer To Relationships... by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jul 30, 2014
Thinking of getting me a gf, but got thinking...what do ladies really offer in a relationship? I might come to a conclusion that its just the mutually enjoyed **x, while we are expected to splash the cash, make the calls etc, but I might just be wrong and unfair, so please ladies, feel free to lay bare ur thoughts.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Please We Want To Know What You Offer To Relationships... by Tallesty1(m): 1:26pm On Jul 30, 2014
Morning and late sms, a few nice words they don't mean and heart-brake.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Please We Want To Know What You Offer To Relationships... by MizMyColi(f): 2:05pm On Jul 30, 2014

I'd rather I speak from a "why do I need a wife angle?"
Dating is not for everyone [though courtship is advised before marriage]

So Here goes:

His pride
A source of encouragement to Him (whether or not the chips are down)
His (true) Wealth
A Spiritual BackBone
Fun to be around
A supporter and companion (financially too - if need be)
Great Sex (within the tenets of marriage)
He's incomplete without me & I without him cheesy

The benefits a good woman has to offer in her relationship are more unseen than seen. More Spiritual than physical.
It takes only a man of discernment and wisdom to appreciate a woman and all that she stands for.

btw, I take it, your post has some undertones which aren't quite clear yet. wink

Even the creator said......."It is not good for Man to be Alone" grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Please We Want To Know What You Offer To Relationships... by MizMyColi(f): 2:06pm On Jul 30, 2014
Tallesty1: Morning and late sms, a few nice words they don't mean and heart-brake.
undecided Is this you?
Re: Ladies Please We Want To Know What You Offer To Relationships... by Tallesty1(m): 2:13pm On Jul 30, 2014
MizMyColi: undecided Is this you?
No really........grin
Re: Ladies Please We Want To Know What You Offer To Relationships... by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jul 30, 2014
In a relationship Women offer sex to get love. While men offer love or something like love to get sex.
Re: Ladies Please We Want To Know What You Offer To Relationships... by Mprex(f): 2:18pm On Jul 30, 2014
I keep seeing topics that are against ladies everywhere and i can say its getting annoying

if a lady doesnt have anything to offer you as a man, why are you going after her

1 Like

Re: Ladies Please We Want To Know What You Offer To Relationships... by MizMyColi(f): 2:19pm On Jul 30, 2014
Tallesty1: No really........grin
cheesy cheesy Oh, Okay.
Re: Ladies Please We Want To Know What You Offer To Relationships... by Tallesty1(m): 2:21pm On Jul 30, 2014
MizMyColi: cheesy cheesy Oh, Okay.
But honestly what........... Make I continue?
Re: Ladies Please We Want To Know What You Offer To Relationships... by MizMyColi(f): 2:23pm On Jul 30, 2014
Tallesty1: But honestly what........... Make I continue?
By all means, please do! cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies Please We Want To Know What You Offer To Relationships... by snadguy007(m): 2:24pm On Jul 30, 2014
Na dis kind question most ladies no dey like to answer cos them too no know wetin dem dey offer apart frm sex

Back to the matter
Op, it depends on the type of lady u date, eventhough all ladies have this constant thing which they offer in a relationship which is being caring for as long as your pocket is not yet empty apart from that, you get different benefits from different ladies. You dont expect the same thing if you date a street girl and if u date a church girl.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Please We Want To Know What You Offer To Relationships... by MizMyColi(f): 2:26pm On Jul 30, 2014
snadguy007: Na dis kind question most ladies no dey like to answer cos them too no know wetin dem dey offer apart frm sex

Back to the matter
Op, it depends on the type of lady u date, eventhough all ladies have this constant thing which they offer in a relationship which is being caring for as long as your pocket is not yet empty apart from that, you get different tins from different ladies. You dont expect the same thing if you date a street girl and if u date a church girl.
Present Sir cool
Re: Ladies Please We Want To Know What You Offer To Relationships... by Tallesty1(m): 2:29pm On Jul 30, 2014
MizMyColi: By all means, please do! cheesy cheesy
Be sincere ooo.....wetin unah get to offer in a relationship??
Re: Ladies Please We Want To Know What You Offer To Relationships... by MizMyColi(f): 2:30pm On Jul 30, 2014
Tallesty1: Be sincere ooo.....wetin unah get to offer in a relationship??
I posted right after you. You might wanna scroll up grin
Re: Ladies Please We Want To Know What You Offer To Relationships... by Tallesty1(m): 2:35pm On Jul 30, 2014
MizMyColi: I posted right after you. You might wanna scroll up grin
It sounds like what wives have to offer.
Re: Ladies Please We Want To Know What You Offer To Relationships... by Tallesty1(m): 2:36pm On Jul 30, 2014
Mprex: I keep seeing topics that are against ladies everywhere and i can say its getting annoying

if a lady doesnt have anything to offer you as a man, why are you going after her

@Op,, oya answer
Re: Ladies Please We Want To Know What You Offer To Relationships... by Danosophe(m): 2:36pm On Jul 30, 2014
Three basic things You'll need a lady for.
1. Companionship; wch includes friendshp, partnershp and soulmate.
2. Sex.
3. Starting ur own family i.e child(ren) bearing.
Re: Ladies Please We Want To Know What You Offer To Relationships... by snadguy007(m): 2:37pm On Jul 30, 2014
MizMyColi: Present Sir cool
MizMyColi !!! I sight u on my 4D virtual screen cheesy. How is she ??
Re: Ladies Please We Want To Know What You Offer To Relationships... by MizMyColi(f): 2:44pm On Jul 30, 2014
Tallesty1: It sounds like what wives have to offer.
In modern day tradition, how does a lady become a wife? cool and who says she can't fill in those roles [without the sex part] even at dating level?
Re: Ladies Please We Want To Know What You Offer To Relationships... by MizMyColi(f): 2:45pm On Jul 30, 2014
snadguy007: MizMyColi !!! I sight u on my 4D virtual screen cheesy. How is she ??
She's doing great grin You?
Re: Ladies Please We Want To Know What You Offer To Relationships... by Tallesty1(m): 2:48pm On Jul 30, 2014
MizMyColi: In modern day tradition, how does a lady become a wife? cool and who says she can't fill in those roles [without the sex part] even at dating level?
I said.....and alot of other guys can affirm it.
Re: Ladies Please We Want To Know What You Offer To Relationships... by MizMyColi(f): 2:53pm On Jul 30, 2014
Tallesty1: I said.....and alot of other guys can affirm it.
Doesn't Mean they don't exist undecided
Re: Ladies Please We Want To Know What You Offer To Relationships... by Tallesty1(m): 2:55pm On Jul 30, 2014
MizMyColi: Doesn't Mean they don't exist undecided
They do.......I know they exist but they won't just do the needful because of some reasons best known to them
Re: Ladies Please We Want To Know What You Offer To Relationships... by buJu234: 3:07pm On Jul 30, 2014
hmmm.. following
Re: Ladies Please We Want To Know What You Offer To Relationships... by mencade5(m): 3:08pm On Jul 30, 2014
Mprex: I keep seeing topics that are against ladies everywhere and i can say its getting annoying

dont get annoyed at all. These guys are my converts. Get set for more revolution against wayo and dubious ladies. tongue

1 Like

Re: Ladies Please We Want To Know What You Offer To Relationships... by MizMyColi(f): 3:12pm On Jul 30, 2014
Tallesty1: They do.......I know they exist but they won't just do the needful because of some reasons best known to them
Now you're generalizing. cool
Re: Ladies Please We Want To Know What You Offer To Relationships... by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jul 30, 2014
everything.....
Re: Ladies Please We Want To Know What You Offer To Relationships... by lilmax(m): 3:17pm On Jul 30, 2014

answer the question,how is this against ladies? What do you offer to your relationship thats the question
Re: Ladies Please We Want To Know What You Offer To Relationships... by mencade5(m): 3:18pm On Jul 30, 2014
ooo pee,

they really dont haff anything to offer. They are like the biological parasites that keeps benefitting and benefitting from us without adding positiveness to our lives.

Instead they bring all their wahala and problems to our feets, some even extend their family problems for us to solve. Just imagine.

Look at the wahala they bring to you.

1. Your freedom is lost
2. No peace of mind
3. Reduction in your savings or no savings at all.
4. Increase in spending unnecesarily.
5. They distort your focus.
6. Neglect to your brothers at home.
7. Deprive your sisters from enjoying your money and taking it all for herself.
8. Reduction of blood due to too much e j a c ulation.
9. Fear of STIs due to their walka walka up and down from one man to another man because of greed and long throat.

Mscheeww

*make i go check my beans for fire before the thing burn*tongue

5 Likes

Re: Ladies Please We Want To Know What You Offer To Relationships... by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jul 30, 2014
mencade5: ooo pee,

they really dont haff anything to offer. They are like the biological parasites that keeps benefitting and benefitting from us without adding positiveness to our lives.

Instead they bring all their wahala and problems to our feets, some even extend their family problems for us to solve. Just imagine.

Look at the wahala they bring to you.

1. Your freedom is lost
2. No peace of mind
3. Reduction in your savings or no savings at all.
4. Increase in spending unnecesarily.
5. They distort your focus.
6. Neglect to your brothers at home.
7. Deprive your sisters from enjoying your money and taking it all for herself.
8. Reduction of blood due to too much e j a c ulation.
9. Fear of STIs due to their walka walka up and down from one man to another man because of greed and long throat.

Mscheeww

*make i go check my beans for fire before the thing burn*tongue
na so u hate women reach....haba,think abt it again oooo
Re: Ladies Please We Want To Know What You Offer To Relationships... by snadguy007(m): 3:53pm On Jul 30, 2014
MizMyColi: She's doing great grin You?
I'm doing well ma'am....coming over to ur thread to collect my own 1000th post anniversary cake smiley
Re: Ladies Please We Want To Know What You Offer To Relationships... by Bawsse(m): 3:58pm On Jul 30, 2014
pleas they should tell us ooo

xcept for cheap Kitty-Cat

of which everyone knows that the d.i.c.k holds more value than the Kitty-Cat.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Elder Brother Is In Love With My Ex Girlfriend / Don't Get Married Until You Read This! / Ladies,10 Ways To Rock Your Hubby's World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.