Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,773 members, 7,844,521 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean (43837 Views)

Getting Married Next Month And Nothing Interest Me About My Hubby To Be! / How To Find Out If He Is Emotionally Attracted To You Or He Hates You / "3 Ways To Know Your Man Is Emotionally Matured" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by Sagamite(m): 12:23pm On Aug 01, 2014
andromida: But on a serious note all you guys saying she must have offended her hubby, so because you and your wife have a spat in the house you will ignore her on her birthday and sulk from Am to Pm even after she has apologised.?

Na wa o.

Real Man mugu expert trainer is about to start lectures o. tongue cheesy cheesy cheesy

So lets say the issue was (just for esampool) she has been deviating from her normal regime of returning home early and unusually not picking up her phones when she is out for the past few weeks. Always with some unverifiable excuses. And one day he sees a preview of a text on her phone from her long-term ex talking about "when are we meeting up next" but she refused to let him see the rest of the message. She then just says sorry without any admission or good explanation.

So he should now come and do lovely-dovely, sugar-sugar, kissy-kissy, liki-licky, romo-romeo and shinggy-wungu because she has said sorry afterall and "it is her birthday na"? grin

Onegig Da Real Man, your teasha is about to give Masterclass in Mugufying a man o. Get your notebook and come for your black-belt mugu training. grin

Real Manoooo Onegig! grin

4 Likes

Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by peedeeasobie(m): 12:25pm On Aug 01, 2014
naijaboiy: what kind of a man is that
He's taking things too far undecided undecided

have you heard the man's side of the story?
saint naijaboiy
Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by naijaboiy: 12:27pm On Aug 01, 2014
Ghyft: yeah...What sup with the marriage talk?
just contributing my own quota
Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by Sagamite(m): 12:28pm On Aug 01, 2014
Segirl18: What more could she have done that would warrant her husband nt wishing her a happy birthday.... Of all days.. Ah ah!! He took it 2 far now.

I believe a matured man should knw hw to go about it even if he still hasnt forgiven her on her birthday.. it could b by texting her. (thats if he doesnt want to utter a word 2 her) or jex uttering it out whicheva way he tinks he would love it. I tell u dat even if they r nt on good terms, such a lady will appreciate nd respect him even more for d fact dat he overlooked d issues they might hv had nd still pampered her wit swit words on her day. Gosh!

She mite nt hv stated d issues that occured between them, bt i believe he took it too far 4 a lady he claims he love. 'Except 4 infidelity' sake, den d Op deserves such. Op, its left to u ma.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYY!

E wo lecture! (Make una see lecture!) grin

It is his fault. He needs to do all he can to please her and seek her approval for all she did wrong.

Awon mugu trainers! (These are the mugu trainers!) grin grin grin grin

Onegig, get your notepad out o, this is the class on what "maturity" is. Dem go give you homework after this, you must to pass.

2 Likes

Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by peedeeasobie(m): 12:28pm On Aug 01, 2014
Czechrep: Hi Nairalanders, my hubby is emotionally mean

We had an issue 2 days to my birthday, i apologised, but he ignored me, my birthday came, from beginning to end, he never uttered " Happy birthday"

You can imagine how i felt, people all over were calling me to wish me, but he didnt, even cancelled the dinner we were supposed to have, i feel so heart broken!!!

One would think i did something so atrocious , meanwhile i didnt,marriage is so difficult

dayuuummm !!!

you need to grow up, you and your husband.
what do u expect us to do or say? that u should leave ur husband?
go and manage ur home and allow people with real issues discuss things.

1 Like

Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by naijaboiy: 12:28pm On Aug 01, 2014
peedeeasobie:

have you heard the man's side of the story?
saint naijaboiy
where is the man na grin
Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by naijaboiy: 12:30pm On Aug 01, 2014
fanacy:

Did she told TELL u wat happened?
Fixed cool
Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by pickabeau1: 12:31pm On Aug 01, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Sagamite:

Emotions?

Does your emotion matter? angry

You are not a real man then. Real men's emotion is only linked to how well their women say they eat their shyt. If you eat it well, then you should be happy.

Fake man! angry

When you grow up and become more "mature" like onegig, you will know that your job on Earth is to satisfy one woman's emotions while she does not give a shyt about yours and only looks out for her interest.

Park your own emotions and satisfy hers. That is what REAL MEN do.

You are a Cave Man!

1 Like

Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by Dibiachukwu: 12:34pm On Aug 01, 2014
Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by naijaboiy: 12:34pm On Aug 01, 2014
ogmask:

What would you do if your wife had sex witt ur bestfriend 2days to her bday?

Are u married?

You shuld have encouraged her to tell us the coco b4 drawing that line....

Cool cool
It seems you were the one the op had sex with that made the husband angry grin
Right undecided
Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by lakamua: 12:38pm On Aug 01, 2014
apology does not mean repentance.@op u knw wat u did and u probably will do worse to him if he offended you. repentance is wat matters and not cheap apology. u are lucky to hv a husband who is not a woman rapa like most guys dat are supportin u. they will support anytin called woman. not only their wife
Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by Odunharry(m): 12:43pm On Aug 01, 2014
passionate88: Same to U
ur signature is funny
Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by Bigcake: 12:44pm On Aug 01, 2014
naijaboiy: what kind of a man is that
He's taking things too far undecided undecided
learn from an Agama Lizard.
Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by naijaboiy: 12:46pm On Aug 01, 2014
Bigcake: learn from an Agama Lizard.
Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 01, 2014
naijaboiy:
seriously it doesn't make sense!!!
Snubbing/beefing your WIFE on her birthday
HABA!!
you want to get some attention from nl girls abi?well most fooliest man on earth is much more better than you may your wife did to you what she did to her hubby x4 in future &if you re a woman let your hubby be a nagging 1 always.

3 Likes

Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by Nobody: 12:51pm On Aug 01, 2014
mstik: nice.
may they judge both of you behind.
Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by Nobody: 12:51pm On Aug 01, 2014
Sagamite:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYY!

E wo lecture! (Make una see lecture!) grin

It is his fault. He needs to do all he can to please her and seek her approval for all she did wrong.

Awon mugu trainers! (These are the mugu trainers!) grin grin grin grin

Onegig, get your notepad out o, this is the class on what "maturity" is. Dem go give you homework after this, you must to pass.
Are you Idowu's brother?

1 Like

Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 01, 2014
ops u need to tell us wat u did to ur husbnd, so as for us to no d level of d offence. because som offens even pason papa die is unforgivable ooo.
Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by Sagamite(m): 12:53pm On Aug 01, 2014
softsparkyy:
Are you Idowu's brother?

Her cousin.
Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by Nobody: 12:56pm On Aug 01, 2014
Sagamite:

Her cousin.
grin grin grin grin grin grin bros, I hail o.

can we talk via email please?
Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by Nobody: 12:58pm On Aug 01, 2014
Sagamite:

Her cousin.
Hahahaha no wonder!!!

1 Like

Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by Nobody: 12:59pm On Aug 01, 2014
Eyop:
Mine will die a natural death as soon as changes are noticed. Flexibility is what matters most but she knows what annoys the husband so she should work on that and everything will be fine.

This is a Win-win thing....................But why must she change first?
Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by SleekyPosh(m): 1:00pm On Aug 01, 2014
Czechrep: Hi Nairalanders, my hubby is emotionally mean

We had an issue 2 days to my birthday, i apologised, but he ignored me, my birthday came, from beginning to end, he never uttered " Happy birthday"

You can imagine how i felt, people all over were calling me to wish me, but he didnt, even cancelled the dinner we were supposed to have, i feel so heart broken!!!

One would think i did something so atrocious , meanwhile i didnt,marriage is so difficult

dayuuummm !!!

Woman what did u do?
Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by curiouslad(m): 1:02pm On Aug 01, 2014
andromida: But on a serious note all you guys saying she must have offended her hubby, so because you and your wife have a spat in the house you will ignore her on her birthday and sulk from Am to Pm even after she has apologised.?

Na wa o.

Hmm
Let's turn the table over
Your own hubby refuses to wish you happy birthday, He apologizes the next day
How long will it take you to forgive him and FORGET about it??

I don't know what she did or why the husby is angry,
People deal with hurt in different ways.

2 Likes

Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by Nobody: 1:08pm On Aug 01, 2014
Sagamite:

Real Man mugu expert trainer is about to start lectures o. tongue cheesy cheesy cheesy

So lets say the issue was (just for esampool) she has been deviating from her normal regime of returning home early and unusually not picking up her phones when she is out for the past few weeks. Always with some unverifiable excuses. And one day he sees a preview of a text on her phone from her long-term ex talking about "when are we meeting up next" but she refused to let him see the rest of the message. She then just says sorry without any admission or good explanation.

So he should now come and do lovely-dovely, sugar-sugar, kissy-kissy, liki-licky, romo-romeo and shinggy-wungu because she has said sorry afterall and "it is her birthday na"? grin

Onegig Da Real Man, your teasha is about to give Masterclass in Mugufying a man o. Get your notebook and come for your black-belt mugu training. grin

Real Manoooo Onegig! grin

grin

In this example e reach to vex sotey bone her birthday sef but what does it solve? So sulking, walking around with a frown, refusing to celebrate her will now humble her and "show her" who is boss. Would you not rather address the issue?
Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by fyneboi79(m): 1:10pm On Aug 01, 2014
mstik: So sorry that you have such an insensitive husband. Maybe you should try talking to him. Do not repay evil with evil, keep talking to him as if nothing happened, that would definitely get him to break he ice
Are you marriedwell if you are not married,then get the hell out of this thread ‎u emotional wannabe!!!!
Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by whysquare4real(m): 1:11pm On Aug 01, 2014
Husband don dey avoid wives becos of 'Ebola' na wa o!anyway approach and even lure him to ve sex wit u. Tank me later

1 Like

Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by jnrbayano(m): 1:11pm On Aug 01, 2014
Jamean:

so you've never judged a fly consciously or unknowningly.. Clap for ya sef

What fly?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? / Nigerian Girls, Things You Shouldn't Do At Your Prime If You Must Marry. / Ladies: A Smoker, A Womaniser Or A Drunk?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.